Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Jackabomb »

I fail to see the much acclaimed wishy washy pattern that angel has somehow exhibited.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by The Tracker »

angelmouse wrote:I'm alive and here. Just not much has happened yet. Not really lurking as peeps were discussing play styles from games i wasn't part of although will skim later.

The pressure votes on MR don't raise any alarms and neither do the reactions. Maybe a further vote so L-1 would spark more movement, but i certainly wont do that considering the early nature of the game and no posts from him. Will wait for a post.

Other than that nobody has displayed anything to make me think scum or town for that matter.
This. She's saying she wants an L-1 but refuses to vote. Wishy-washy probably isn't the best way to describe it, though.
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

Yes, I have a wiki page. No, I'm not linking you to it.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Oh. Wow. Um...second paragraph, you, uh, didn't do too nicely there angel.

Although, I'd still sooner lynch cat or MR.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Yeah, I know what you mean. We got our choice of either a VI or a lurker.
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

I already said that neither MR nor Cat is suspicious only for lurking. They've committed other 'crimes' too.

angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Guys am I the only one that sees a l-1 vote on the second page with 2 players still to check in, little to no conversation to go on and in this set up as not a good move?? It's an open invite to scum to get an early lynch then into night where they could potentially kill again leaving us lyol on day 2 with zilch info to go on other than the hammer vote. That's only if MR Is town granted. That's why I didn't vote. I still wanted pressure though and stated that of Mr didn't make suitable comments after the game had moved on then I would place a vote there.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by The Tracker »

I know that. MR's blatant refusal to participate and Cat's useless filler junk and "forgetting", right?

Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Budja »

I'm defining Wishy-washy in this case as contradicting, vague posting (which could have scum motivation).
Tracker wrote: Not a fan of angel. She's looking like she's active lurking right now, and that won't do. She needs to participate more, and she has certainly been rather wishy-washy.
Good.
Tracker wrote:The only people she's looking at are the easy targets and Budja, although in Budja's case it's more OMGUS than anything.
Bad.

---
PREVIEW:
@angel, you said L-1 was possibly a good idea, but you wouldn't do it. Even you ought to see the horribleness of that.
---

On a meta check, Cat is posting little is all games right now. The little she posted he is ok, albeit weak.
I don't want to lynch Cat.
MR, I am torn on. He may have played before, but on a meta check appears to be a legit newbie. Although, he may be playing it up a bit in this game.
---

In short:
Cat is null.
MR is leaning scummy.
Angel is scummy.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Okay, I'm down with the Cat is null angle if that's the case. Both Angel and MR are definitely scummy. I don't like the filler Angel's been posting, and I don't like MR basically saying he was useless and disappearing again.

I'm willing to give Cat the BotD for now. We have some nice juicy suspects either way.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by The Tracker »

unvote

Almost forgot.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Okay. I'm downright sick of cat and MR. To me they both look very suspicious and as of now, I am officially advocating the death of one of them. I could actually care less which one.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Yeah, this is ridiculous. I'm tried of waiting around for them myself. Shall the VI die first?

vote: Memorable Raindrops

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Any particular reason not cat? Just wondering, especially in light of this:
Hm...I'd probably be more comfortable with a Cat lynch myself. MR is gone off the face of the Earth now, so I'd rather hang on and wait to see if she posts a defense. Cat's been lurking and basically came on with half-baked attacks that made less sense than Bill Clinton at an abstinence convention.
What changed your mind?

Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Budja »

@Tracker, Nope.

I'm am getting an opportunistic feel from Tracker. His attacks seem very fluid to fit the "current lynch". (gut, but I would be interested to know if anyone else is getting the same vibe.)

*L-1 alert* BTW. (I think. MS lag :x)
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

MR:
No one expects you to play perfectly (whatever your level of experience).
But you are expected to try.
And you don’t seem to be.

I mean, your earlier posts aside- take your most recent one. You’d rather whine out excuses for why you’re a newbie and should be allowed to play the way you’re playing
instead of changing what you’re doing.

That’s not someone who wants to improve. That’s someone who’s looking to justify why they should be able to get away with playing as antitownly as they can.

You’re at lynch-1. This may be your last chance. There are 6 other players in the game- talk about them. You have a role- claim it.

angelmouse:
angelmouse wrote:Guys am I the only one that sees a l-1 vote on the second page with 2 players still to check in, little to no conversation to go on and in this set up as not a good move??
<snip>
It’s essentially trading a lurker for a mafia.
(And I submit that that’s good for the town. Even assuming (a) the lurker was innocent and (b) the mafia speedlynched, that’s a good trade. And if those assumptions aren’t true: if the lurker is guilty, it’s obviously good. If the mafia don’t speedlynch, then there’s no concern that no information will have been gained D1. And I also disagree that we’d have no information the following day.)

I’m more torn on whether I believe that you genuinely thought that trading a lurker for a mafia member would be bad. Because I’d expect someone who did think that it wasn’t a good move, to do something else. Attacking those who thought it was a good move, probably. Suggesting an alternative. At the very least, not saying, “let’s do nothing until we can do that.” So why did you do none of that?

Budja:
I think I’ve been getting that same vibe from Jack. I *know* I’ve been getting the same lag though, and I’m out of time tonight. Will look into tomorrow.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Jackabomb »

Budja:
I think I’ve been getting that same vibe from Jack. I *know* I’ve been getting the same lag though, and I’m out of time tonight. Will look into tomorrow.
I don't really see how you could. I haven't really changed my stances since the game began, not that there was any negating evidence. In case you don't know, opportunistic is one of those accusations that I'm a little bit sensitive to. Budja may be able to tell you more(hint hint: Claim SK)

Also, I'm seems like everyone is buddying with budja.

EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:23 am

Post by EmpTyger »

Have to run, but quickly:

Jack:
Um, who (specifically) do you feel is buddying with Budja? Because I don't see anyone else voting angelmouse.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 am

Post by The Tracker »

Jackabomb wrote:
Any particular reason not cat? Just wondering, especially in light of this:
Hm...I'd probably be more comfortable with a Cat lynch myself. MR is gone off the face of the Earth now, so I'd rather hang on and wait to see if she posts a defense. Cat's been lurking and basically came on with half-baked attacks that made less sense than Bill Clinton at an abstinence convention.
What changed your mind?
Yeah, I changed my mind.

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:45 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count:

Budja
- Cat (L-3)
angelmouse
- Budja (L-3)
Memorable Raindrops
- Jackabomb, EmpTyger, The Tracker (L-1)
Jackabomb
- Memorable Raindrops (L-3)

Not Voting:

anglemouse

With 7 alive, its 4 to lynch
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

It isn't a specific accusation or suspiscion, but I get the odd feeling that everyone agrees with budja.

Tracker, I've told you before. READ my post. I said "What changed your mind?" as in, "why?"

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by The Tracker »

His game has been lurktastic in all games. For that I'm willing to give him the BotD for now since it may suggest he's V/LA. MR has no such excuse.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

I'd like more input and opinion from budja, angel, and cat regarding the possible MR lynch. Also, if no one has any objections, I'd like MR to claim.

EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Budja:
On reread, I'm still not getting "opportunistic" out of Tracker. On the contrary- he was the first to focus on MR, and he was the only one to try a Cat lynch over a MR lynch. In fact, even Jack isn't as much as I thought he was. He was skeptical of the "wishy-washy" accusation and pushed against the initial lurker lynch.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Budja »

Its because I am obv-town Jack :P. (More seriously, why do you bring this up? Is it bad/good/whatever?)

@Jack, MR is #2 lynch option for me. I still think angel is better.

@Emp, its really mostly gut, I haven't been getting any "bad feeling" from Jack FYI.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Even if MR turns out not to be here, I still like her(?) lynch. You may say this violates my anti-LAL policy, but not so. The point of that policy is to allow for sufficient interaction that will provide information. She has posted too much to remain under the protection of policy. I'll give Cat a freebie for now, though I don't think the mod should cut her anymore slack. I don't want her to keep disappearing. Not a scumtell, it's just annoying.

I think the angel case has validity to it, but it puts more stock into one post than I think is good.

Return to “Completed Open Games”