Mini 891 - British Comedy Mafia (Game Over)

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Chinaman wrote:Budja already claimed VT.
must have missed that. thanks.
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Alright, so as the day ends in the morning (at least for me), I'd really like to confirm we have a lynch.
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by imaginality »

Didn't want to force you to claim unless we knew we had enough votes to lynch you. If we couldn't get you lynched then it would've been better for you not to claim yet.

Budja already did claim earlier, did he not?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by imaginality »

Chinaman wrote:If budja somehow does not flip scum, I'm betting Imag is for sure scum due to other things but now mostly this:

Imag wrote:
I'll switch to Budja. Too late to lynch anyone else today.
Eh? How is that in any way untrue? Or in any way contradictory to what I said earlier?

Unvote; vote: Budja
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

I believe that's the hammer? If not, let me know and I will vote Budja as well.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Budja »

China is still crazy.
I am still town.
GL.
vote Budja
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by imaginality »

And that's a lynch (I think). With Budja having claimed vanilla, and only 7 hours to deadline, I don't see any problem with me hammering it home.

For the record, I still think Budja will flip town, and I hammered because it's better to lynch and see a flip, for a player on which there are some clear opinions about, than to no-lynch, which was the only alternative now that BC has had his mason claim confirmed.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ninja'd.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:16 am

Post by ortolan »

Twenty second vote count

Budja (8): Josh Lyman, Fuzzyman, Snow_Bunny, DeathSauce, BloodCovenent, Chinaman, imaginality, Budja
BloodCovenent (2): MacavityLock, kikuchiyo
Josh Lyman (1): danakillsu

Not voting (1): Netopalis

7 to lynch.

Budja has been lynched.

He was
Rowan Atkinson, Vanilla Townie

Please start sending night actions in- night won't finish until I've replaced the two inactives.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by ortolan »

Bump in case anyone missed the update. If you have any friends who could replace in please tell them, I still need two replacements.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:52 am

Post by ortolan »

Faraday replaces danakillsu. Thanks Faraday! Still seeking a replacement for Josh Lyman, tell your friends. And get those night actions in.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:02 am

Post by ortolan »

Sanhora replaces Josh Lyman. Thanks Sanhora! Night actions will be due 48 hours from this post.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Post by ortolan »

Dawn of Day 2

MacavityLock has been killed.

He was
Harry Enfield, Vanilla Townie

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Currently the deadline is Tuesday 9th February @ 8PM AEST.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Netopalis »

Interesting...very interesting....No stump, no mason dead....I'm not quite sure what to make of this. I'll be by to post a little later after I've had time to digest.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Faraday »

Waddup people. Nice to see lots of familiar faces around here.

Sanhora have you read the thread yet? Why didn't you use your abillity?

I've read the thread and have some notes on the game. They're quite unorderly though so I'll see what I can do about first. It's sort of an info dump but eh, I find it's the best way for me to get in to the game.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Sanhora »

Faraday wrote:Sanhora have you read the thread yet? Why didn't you use your abillity?
Not fully done yet. Am up to page 17 if I remember correctly.
As for my reason why I didn't use my power, I blame all the scummy looking players. I didn't even finish reading this game and I've spotted scum one after another. To make things worse after that, I received the shock that one of them claimed to be a mason. And in the end I'm glad that I decided not to use my ability or else there was the possibility that my next serie/movie would be about the dead talking mason partner as I hadn't seen that BC has claimed to be China's partner before.

Anyway, some questions which need to be answered asap:
Faraday - Did Jason have any reason to lie that he had asked to be replaced in all of his games?
CM - Can you give me a summary why you decided to claim mason? Also, why did you claim to be a mason, without giving us your name (As I don't think you did)?
BC - Same as above. A summary and your reasons for not claiming your name, please.

Time to finish my read.
"I'm on the side of money."
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Sanhora »

EBWOP:
BC and CM - Paraphrase why you two are masons and how you two know that you are confirmed to each other.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Faraday »

Sanhora wrote:Faraday - Did Jason have any reason to lie that he had asked to be replaced in all of his games?
I'm not quite sure I understand the question, I think you're saying he lied about replacing out? Did he not replace out of all his other games then?

But no, I've no idea as to why he'd lie.

As for not using your power b/c of scummy looking players, surely that makes your job easier, no?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Sanhora »

Faraday wrote:
Sanhora wrote:Faraday - Did Jason have any reason to lie that he had asked to be replaced in all of his games?
I'm not quite sure I understand the question, I think you're saying he lied about replacing out? Did he not replace out of all his other games then?
Exacto

But no, I've no idea as to why he'd lie.
Faraday wrote:As for not using your power b/c of scummy looking players, surely that makes your job easier, no?
Nope. As stated before, my ability is one-shot. Add that I have seen scummy things, but because I wasn't present during the day, it's possible that my reasons for thinking these players are scummy can be proven wrong. So I'm going to look at these players and give them the chance to respond to my arguments. If one or more don't give satisfying responses, it will be time for
eeny, meeny, miny, moe
some detective work to find the worst of the bunch. You should be able to guess what will happen next.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Faraday »

Vote Fuzzyman

r u worried?
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Chinaman »

I'll get to your question Sanhora, but do realize that with JL (now your) claimed role, we needed to see proof of it last night. I for one am still in the camp that it a BS claim. You had me or BC to use it on thus confirming that you had the ability (and putting you more in town list till later [read possible anti-town role]), confirming me and BC as mason partners (by targeting just one of us), and with Mac being targeted by scum last night, we have at least 2 confirmed townies (one stumped) and you confirming that JL was at least telling the truth about his power.

Now we have no stump and you claiming to want to hold on to it. Just because you replaced in, doesn't mean that we, the town, didn't want you to use your power last night and at least confirm you had it and thus leading us to give the benefit of the doubt that since you didn't lie about the role, maybe you (JL) didn't lie about the town part of it.

The fact that you didn't use the power even though you had to of known that the majority wanted you to use it, and the fact that I'm a man of my word,

Vote: Sanhora

If you didn't know who was the scummiest, then you should have targeted the claimed masons. JEEBUS, it's more than half the reason I claimed!!!! To give JL (you) a target at night in case this very dilemma surfaced!! All you have done now, IMO, is make yourself the lynch for today.

As for me, I am Dawn French. BC, or Jennifer Saunders, and I met long ago, worked together and became friends. I know BC would never do anything to harm the town and I can chat with him anytime with our mobile phones (yeah, we can text day or night).

As for proving the chat ability, I think BC and I could prolly come up with a way to prove that if need be.

As for you, you haven't proven crap and I honestly won't buy any reason you give for not using your PR that you also claim to have. You had to of at least known from reading that the majority said use it or be lynched D2, so you chose the latter.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Sanhora »

Hi China,

Guess what? With my ability I can kill a player. I prefer to kill a player who is most likely scum with it. And I finally have the chance to look into my suspicions.
Also:
Chinaman wrote:I would request JL not use this PR.
Even though I don't like the PR, I'm willing to believe he has it for now and won't vote him even if there is no stump tomorrow.
I would request he wait to use it another night when we have a smaller chance of hitting town PR's, but w/e.
Please explain the above quote. Feel the power of a player who just read the game.

And with that, I've finished my read. I have one thing to look into though, and as I have to leave some time soonish, I'll post everything tomorrow.
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Chinaman »

Oops

Vote: Sanhora
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Sanhora »

Vote Kikuchiyo

I'm ashamed that this hasn't happened yet.
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Chinaman »

LOL, I really honestly don't have to explain crap.

Btw, I personally see a HUGE difference between killing a player and stumping a player. does the stump get to vote, no, does the stump lose any PR, yeah....WHICH IS WHY I CLAIMED! stumping a mason not only proves that I can prove my partner (which is why I didn't want to out BC btw) but I can still hunt for scum! It would have been win/win (at least in my eyes which is why of course I gave myself up as a perfect target).

Anyway, could you please post the date that the above quote of mine came from. Are people not allowed to change their minds? I happened to do just that and if my guess is right, that quote is from long ago with much discussion since. Had it been the day before lynch, you might have something, but you don't.

Also, all this suspicion my way makes me suspect you even more. I asked myself why BC and I were both alive come morning and one of my tops suspects was a dead townie. Hmm...what could the possible reason be? Oh, I know! To set either BC or myself up today! If scum could get one of us lynched, they could NK the other thus eliminating both (IMO confirmed) players.

We can pretty much confirm this anyway today just so I don't have to defend against stupid crap being thrown my way all day.

Let me ask you ALL this. Do you think that the scum in this game have day talk ability? I have personally never seen it, and I'm 99% sure it's not a power given to scum in 99% of MS games. I'm sure some Mod some where has done it, but I digress, if BC and I can prove we have day talk ability, then I think that would pretty much clear us as town correct?
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”