kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:19 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Has there been a claim?

Slaxx: Please expand on your reads on xvart and Phantom.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:45 am

Post by HackerHuck »

kikuchiyo wrote:Has there been a claim?
No, but there needs to be one today or tomorrow. I don't want a claim to throw off the lynch and not give us time to regroup before deadline.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Deadline is four days away. We still have plenty of time to get in some good discussion. One thing I would like to know is why raider and Phantom are not voting. If they do not agree with the Suave lynch please explain why you do not agree with it at this point and also why you are not voting at all.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by raider8169 »

wolframnhart wrote:Deadline is four days away. We still have plenty of time to get in some good discussion. One thing I would like to know is why raider and Phantom are not voting. If they do not agree with the Suave lynch please explain why you do not agree with it at this point and also why you are not voting at all.
I thought I already said this but my vote would be for 5cvm before he needed to be replaced. Mr. Suave is at L-1 it would be stupid to lynch him without giving him a chance to respond and claim. Voting anyone else at this point would be pointless but the attention has been around them and me so I do not have a clear person to vote outside of that group.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I can see your point Raider, and I agree, it's just hard to think that he can claim anything at this point that would change anything on the way he has played. With him being at L-2 for a good while and people asking him to defend himself or come up with a case he still has not done anything useful.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:08 am

Post by MrSuave »

claim? well I would like to just clear things up. I am a VT, and I know that's probably the worst thing to claim but that's that. I don't see the point of claiming, because usually people are stuck in their ways, and a claim will probably not change anything =/. But that's what I am.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 am

Post by raider8169 »

MrSuave wrote:claim? well I would like to just clear things up. I am a VT, and I know that's probably the worst thing to claim but that's that. I don't see the point of claiming, because usually people are stuck in their ways, and a claim will probably not change anything =/. But that's what I am.
You dont have anything to add to this? Any thoughts or ideas?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Any name as well.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

We've been asking him repeatedly for scum lists, info, suspects, readings, thoughts, ideas, bloody anything. He clearly is not going to play ball. He claimed. Someone hammer him. He's had his chance.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I would like to apologize for my absence. My workload is immense and all that. While I have been keeping tabs of the game, I just have not been able to do my in-depth reads as I would like.

Suave's insistence on not actually contributing, regardless of the numerous chances that have been extended to him, makes him either a crappy town or a scum who doesn't know how to properly wiggle his way out of the spotlight. Either way, I'm completely behind his lynch as his removal from the game in either scenario is ultimately a good (or great, if the latter is true) for the town in the long run. I'm withholding my vote at the moment purely because I'm hoping I can actually put forth some working material before we shift into the night phase.

Since our deadline is Friday, I'll be sure to throw a vote his way come Thursday - hopefully right after laying out some worthwhile reading material.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Slaxx »

xvart: He seems to talk mainly to 5cvm, his first few posts and the most recent ones are helpful. In between he kind of becomes uninterested it seems, and some of his posts are more filler in the middle. But like I said his posts have picked back up. His explanation for putting MS at l2 is fine, like I said, I see no obvious scumtells. The only thing that I can really say about him is some of his middle posts seem pretty useless. (ISOed of course).

PHANTOM: Like I said, not enough really. But I said I'd like to hear from him more. And he still hasn't said a thing, so now I'm leaning more and more towards scum. Hasn't made contributions since Peanutman pretty much told him that he was suspicious and needed to post more.

In return, I would like to know your stance on Raider. I already know basics from your last post but do you have anything additional?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Whos stance on raider?

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I was responding to kikuchiyo (who i'm now calling kik, if he doesn't mind my laziness) but you're more than welcome to share. We should be talking more anyway before deadline anyway.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Right now I have raider in neutral zone. At this time I still feel Mr. Suave is the best lynch today for a couple reasons:

A)His unwillingness to help is completely anti-town
B)Even if he ends up flipping town, he will be such a distraction and scum would probably try to use him to their advantage (especially in LyLo) that it might be better to policy lynch him to save us the headache, and in day 1 that isn't too bad because we can get more information out of his wagon then out of him.

kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Slaxx wrote:I was responding to kikuchiyo (who i'm now calling kik, if he doesn't mind my laziness) but you're more than welcome to share. We should be talking more anyway before deadline anyway.
Thank you.
She
doesn't mind laziness at all. My suspicion of xvart and Phantom is growing, however, some players contribute less on day 1. I am fine to wait and see as Suave seems intent on being lynched. Raider is one I am leaning scum on. The more I think about his experience/logic discrepancy the more I don't like it. Whats wierd for me is that if Phantom had just contributed anything to the day I would have been able to move past the earlier issue.

I am fine with a hammer. Discussion seems stagnant. If anyone has anything to add, please jump in.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:51 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Let's give Green Crayons until Thursday to post before anyone drops the hammer. I'd like to see what he has to say before we go to night. If anyone's strongly opposed to the Mr Suave lynch, you better speak up now.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Budja »

I am going to be absent Friday until Sunday AEST. As such I am extending the deadline until the 17th Jan, 10 PM AEST.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Budja »

Votecount6 - MrSuave: (Gerhard Krause, Nachomamma8, HackerHuck, wolframnhart, xvart, peanutman)
1 - raider8169: (kikuchiyo)
1 - Slaxx: (Green Crayons)
1 - Nachomamma8: (MrSuave)
Not Voting: Slaxx, raider8169, PHANTOM

With
alive it will take
to lynch.

Deadline:
17th January 10pm AEST.

PHANTOM has requested replacement.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well, I don't have anything I can say to change anyone's mind =/ I'm usually better late game though, because then I focus on one person xD. but that's life =p
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

You haven't even posted suspects. I mean it's not like you're just not explaining your suspicions or votes, you're
doing absolutely nothing.

I mean really, what could we have expected in the end game? You are not trying, you are not posting content, you haven't contributed, you haven't defended yourself, you haven't even tried not to get lynched!!

Someone drop it like its hot.

Green Canyons, your info will be just as good tomorrow as it is now. The only reason to delay a hammer is if the info is relevant to the lynchee, and may be influenced by him. This is not the case, so I don't see how waiting will add to it. We need to move into D2 so that the people on MrSuave's wagon can move on to something new, and will be able to act on your information.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Slaxx »

Gerhard Krause wrote:You haven't even posted suspects. I mean it's not like you're just not explaining your suspicions or votes, you're
doing absolutely nothing.

I mean really, what could we have expected in the end game? You are not trying, you are not posting content, you haven't contributed, you haven't defended yourself, you haven't even tried not to get lynched!!

Someone drop it like its hot.

Green Canyons, your info will be just as good tomorrow as it is now. The only reason to delay a hammer is if the info is relevant to the lynchee, and may be influenced by him. This is not the case, so I don't see how waiting will add to it. We need to move into D2 so that the people on MrSuave's wagon can move on to something new, and will be able to act on your information.
True, but there's no reason to hammer now anyway. We might as well wait because the mod is out till Friday. If anyone has anything else to say though, I would probably say it before we go into night. I don't think I have anything additional to add right now but I'm up for more discussion. It never hurts.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Slaxx »

*Out till Sunday
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

It's not detrimental, but it is annoying. I don't have the option of hammering since I'm already voting him, but if anyone wants to, please be my guest.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Unvote, Vote: Mr. Suave

Time to move on...
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by raider8169 »

kikuchiyo wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Mr. Suave

Time to move on...
The mod isnt going to be back for a while so now we are just going to be in twilight. I would have rather the hammer waited a tad longer so those that have not chimed in would do so before the day closed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”