Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

CTD, there's a difference between joining a bandwagon on the most voted player in the game and really pushing a case you believe in that happens to be wrong. I perhaps phrased the above incorrectly, obviously almost everyone will end up accusing an innocent at some point, the difference is in how controversial the viewpoint is. Someone who is medium-late on every wagon doesn't look like an ideal townie, no matter really what the flips.
I'm old now.
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Limerickx »

TheButtonmen wrote:
I find myself agreeing with this, there's not enough pressure on people today however I also don't want to be the only one imprinted. Doing a re-read of certian exchanges and a ISO; will probably do something crazy tommorow.
Where was the craziness?!?!?

Button, are you planning on casting any more imprint votes? Seeing as you've been imprinted, I think people would be especially interested as to who you choose to vote a second imprint on.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Limerickx wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:
I find myself agreeing with this, there's not enough pressure on people today however I also don't want to be the only one imprinted. Doing a re-read of certian exchanges and a ISO; will probably do something crazy tommorow.

Button, are you planning on casting any more imprint votes? Seeing as you've been imprinted, I think people would be especially interested as to who you choose to vote a second imprint on.
We had three replacements today; I've been sitting back and seeing what they are bringing to the table and what they bring up along with how they interact with the town as that many replacments really disturbs my read on certian people.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:30 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #33=-

No Lynch (4) - Montana, Iowa, Hawaii, Ohio
Iowa (1) - Kansas

Not Voting (5) - Alaska, Georgia, Florida, Colorado, Virginia

6 to lynch.

-=Imprint Count #33=-

Hawaii (6) - Hawaii, Kansas, Ohio, Florida, Montana, Iowa

Florida (4) - Florida, Ohio, Kansas, Colorado
Montana (3) - Alaska, Iowa, Montana
Georgia (3) - Iowa, Georgia, Ohio
Virginia (2) - Iowa, Alaska
Ohio (1) - Ohio
Iowa (1) - Iowa
Kansas (1) - Alaska
Alaska (1) - Georgia
Colorado (1) - Colorado

6 to imprint.

ALASKA = SerialClergyman
COLORADO = CrashTextDummie
FLORIDA = Limerickx
GEORGIA = Socrates
HAWAII = TheButtonmen
IOWA = xRECKONERx
KANSAS = farside22
MONTANA = Pug89
OHIO = Knight of Cydonia
VIRGINIA = elvis_knits
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Limerickx wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:

We had three replacements today; I've been sitting back and seeing what they are bringing to the table and what they bring up along with how they interact with the town as that many replacments really disturbs my read on certian people.
You've been sitting back all game. After you tried to break the game the only person you've really gone after is SC.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Is this not good enough for a scumlist?
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Is this not good enough for a scumlist?
Sure if I can call your comments about me on that post OMGUS along with how dare you point out my scumminess to people. :roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

K.
green shirt thursdays
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Limerickx »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Limerickx wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:

The last replacement joined almost a week ago! Certainly you've seen SOMETHING from SOMEONE during this time.

I'm inclined to agree with E_K on this. I voted you for an imprint, but the lack of content since then is uncomforting.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:53 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Limerickx wrote:The last replacement joined almost a week ago! Certainly you've seen SOMETHING from SOMEONE during this time.

I'm inclined to agree with E_K on this. I voted you for an imprint, but the lack of content since then is uncomforting.
I've seen many somethings, however I'm currently waiting for socreates to catch up in his read and this weekend as classes started this week.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You have a lot of excuses.

I'm just telling you the truth here. If you're town, you're not doing a whole lot. All you've done this game is attack SC and imprint yourself.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am

Post by farside22 »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Limerickx wrote:The last replacement joined almost a week ago! Certainly you've seen SOMETHING from SOMEONE during this time.

I've seen many somethings, however I'm currently waiting for socreates to catch up in his read and this weekend as classes started this week.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
An opinion at this point about each of the players is not unheard of and should not be like pulling teeth.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

farside22 wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
An opinion at this point about each of the players is not unheard of and should not be like pulling teeth.
16 hours of workshops, 4 hours of orientation + classes. I don't have the time to put together a summary post at the moment, this week has had other concerns.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 am

Post by elvis_knits »

That's not the point. You've had all game, and all you've done is suggest the breaking strategy (which occurred over one day) and then attack SC and imprint yourself. If you don't have time for a summary post, just give us some of your opinions, even if you aren't going to quote stuff. If you're town you should be able to give thoughts without a massive amount of brainpower or time. More time is needed when you are scum trying to craft your opinions in an effort to swing the town a certain way or avoid contradicting yourself.

Like when you said "I've seen some things..." just tell us what these things are that have stuck out to you and why. Just off the top of your head. How about that?
Talk nerdy to me.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:That's not the point. You've had all game, and all you've done is suggest the breaking strategy (which occurred over one day) and then attack SC and imprint yourself. If you don't have time for a summary post, just give us some of your opinions, even if you aren't going to quote stuff. If you're town you should be able to give thoughts without a massive amount of brainpower or time. More time is needed when you are scum trying to craft your opinions in an effort to swing the town a certain way or avoid contradicting yourself.

Like when you said "I've seen some things..." just tell us what these things are that have stuck out to you and why. Just off the top of your head. How about that?
I agree and disagree. I know when I want to formulate a case on people I want to be very diligent and go over everything I read with quotes and such as reference points. Reread things, see if I missed anything during the game.
That said I think just a general comment about each of the players isn't unheard of to move this game along from buttonman.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Pug89 »

CTD wrote: You know, it amazes me that SC says something like that and no one even bats an eye. You may not believe in scum-slips, but that's some very, very flawed logic at the very least. He considers it a scum-tell that Limerickx has never accused someone innocent when he himself is the person Limerickx has been accusing for a good while now. What kind of pro-town person thinks like that?
That's a good catch and it would seem strange even if Limerickx weren't accusing SC. Admittedly, scum could avoid accusing town players to avoid suspicion but that leaves a small pool of players for them to accuse and would seem not the best strategy.

Imprint:Limerickx

That puts him one away from imprint. Even though I think TheButtonmen is town I'm still not comfortable with only one person being imprinted tonight and Limerickx is the player I get the strongest read town read from along with Buttonmen.
What is iso?
Reading a player's post in isolation.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

For those clamoring for a brief summary of my thoughts; if you want longer then this you’re going to have to wait 24-36 hours.

Serial Clergyman; It should be clear I’m not his biggest fan by this point. Every time I try to give him the benefit of the doubt he breaks out more terrible terribly insane and inane logic and acts in ways that seem consistently scummy to me. However I’m no longer as convinced he is scum.

CrashTextDummie; I like the cut of his jib, he's posted quality and quantity, hope to see more from him; however he is working under the burden of my read on Messiah. Though he is quickly reversing it.

Limerickx; I’m going imprint hammer at the end of this post.

Socrates; No comment at this time.

xRECKONERx; Don’t want to see him get an imprint at the moment, I find
my read of him constantly getting adjusted downwards as time goes on.

farside22; I have nothing strikingly bad to say about farside22. Leaning town on her.

Pug89; I have nothing strikingly bad to say about Pug89. However I’d love to hear more from him, to me he’s really sitting back.

Knight of Cydonia; I don’t think he’s scum at this moment, but I'd also prefer him not to get an imprint at this time.

elvis_knits; She’s the reason I keep giving Serial a second chance as she set’s off my scummdar like no one else in this game and I’m fairly certain only one of the super buddies is scum. I think she’s scum and don’t want her to get an imprint.

Imprint: Limerickx
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So we just had two player imprint limerick in two posts with no reasoning greater than "I get a town read" and "I'm going to imprint hammer him."

I'm really uncomfortable with that.
Talk nerdy to me.

Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Limerickx »

I would be uncomfortable about it too if it wasn't me. I am scratching my head.
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Limerickx »

Happy about it, yes, but kind of 'buh?'
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:59 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

elvis_knits wrote:So we just had two player imprint limerick in two posts with no reasoning greater than "I get a town read" and "I'm going to imprint hammer him."
TheButtonmen wrote:For those clamoring for a brief summary of my thoughts; if you want longer then this you’re going to have to wait 24-36 hours
You were the one who wanted a brief blurb, agian more detailed thoughts in 24-36 hour, right now I'm about half way through best practise guidelines for postpartum assessments and the assessment of the pediatric client.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:02 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Pug89 wrote: I'm still not comfortable with only one person being imprinted tonight
Buttonmen wrote:I also don't want to be the only one imprinted
The buttonmen quote was from a few posts ago.

My question to both of you is... why?

You seem more focused on getting a certain number than imprinting according to people you are sure are town. Is that unclear? I am okay with people wanting to imprint more because they think certain players are town. I just think you should be imprinting because you think a person is town and not because you think more people in general should have imprints.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

TheButtonmen wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:So we just had two player imprint limerick in two posts with no reasoning greater than "I get a town read" and "I'm going to imprint hammer him."
TheButtonmen wrote:For those clamoring for a brief summary of my thoughts; if you want longer then this you’re going to have to wait 24-36 hours
You were the one who wanted a brief blurb, agian more detailed thoughts in 24-36 hour, right now I'm about half way through best practise guidelines for postpartum assessments and the assessment of the pediatric client.
Do not blame me for your scummy moves! I asked for a blurb, not for you to imprint hammer somebody.

And saying you want to imprint hammer limerick is not even a blurb. It is the absence of information.
Talk nerdy to me.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm really uncomfortable with that.
This. Though, I get the strange feeling that if Lim is scum, scum were on his imprint wagon early on... if he's town, scum might've hammered.
green shirt thursdays
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Knight of Cydonia; I don’t think he’s scum at this moment, but I'd also prefer him not to get an imprint at this time.
You either think I'm town, and therefore would be willing to imprint me, or think I'm scum, and therefore do not. This isn't a multi faction game, people here are scum or town, and the fact that you've got fence posts up your arse for about half the players in the game at this point is most irksome. You don't think I'm scum - ergo, you must think I am town/leaning town. You *should* want town players imprinted as a townie. Saying "I don't think you're scum, but I won't imprint you" is crazy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”