Mini 903 - Owarai TV (Game over... who won?)

HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

/confirm
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

Vote: Devestation

Because he misspelled the name of one of my favorite bands :cry:
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:25 am

Post by HellnFire666 »

Anon wrote:No contradiction there.

When I talk about a "reason to vote someone on page 1", I'm talking about a reason of why that people is scum.

Obviously, there is no reason to think you are scum.
But still, in a twelve person game, there are at least two scum, likely three (and maybe an SK), so taking a person to three votes could lead to a quick lynch by the scum.

Unvote, Vote: Anon
, you are the only twitch on my scum radar so far, but I will unvote if you have a case, this is by no means a final vote.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:46 am

Post by HellnFire666 »

VP Baltar wrote:What's your experience with mafia HellInFire666?
I've played 3 games on other websites, equivelant to Mini Normals on this website, and I've played real life games, which I guess don't really count. So 3 other Mini Normal games.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:54 am

Post by HellnFire666 »

VP Baltar wrote:So in your experience, do you think it is likely that all of the scum (and possibly an SK) are going to quickly pile on to Starbuck for a speed lynch?
No, it isn't likely, at least not a quick pile in the way I said it in my post, because that would give them away. But it is my experience that scum will look for an oppurtunity if one is given, and I don't think we need to start a bandwagon with no evidence. So yes, I overstated, and a quick pile wouldn't happen, but I just don't want to see a bandwagon started this early in the game with little reasoning.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:39 am

Post by HellnFire666 »

Starbuck wrote:So Hell, what do you think about Anon's explanation?
Anon wrote:Pretty simple.

I think a third vote on someone is way more valuable than a random vote on anyone's else.

Do you agree/diosagree?
This strikes me as odd, because later he says
Anon wrote:No contradiction there.

When I talk about a "reason to vote someone on page 1", I'm talking about a reason of why that people is scum.

Obviously, there is no reason to think you are scum.
because there also isn't anyway for Starbuck to defend herself. It just seemed contradictory to me, that's all.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

Amished wrote:@Hell: Also, if you're worried about a bandwagon forming/growing quickly; why hop on and start to form a bandwagon?

I also see that you gave yourself an easy out off the wagon (no means a final vote). I thought that Anon explained his vote relatively ok; what more of a case are you looking for?
Well, I thought I gave my vote enough reason for it not to just be a bandwagon. However, looking back on it, I misunderstood Anon's argument. I now understand it. Therefore
Unvote
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

I think a third vote on someone is way more valuable than a random vote on anyone's else.

Do you agree/diosagree?
This one. When I first saw it, I thought you were just bandwagon voting just to vote, but now I understand you wanted to start real discussion/put pressure, so I'm fine with that, so I unvoted.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

Raivann wrote:
HellnFire666 wrote:

Do you agree/diosagree?
This one. When I first saw it, I thought you were just bandwagon voting just to vote, but now I understand you wanted to start real discussion/put pressure, so I'm fine with that, so I unvoted.
On reread I see Hell already answered question.
But what's the big difference in bandwagon voting and voting for pressure, aren't they kinda the same thing?
Eh, well, voting for pressure doesn't neccesarily have to be on a bandwagon, because for example, at the beginning of a day I could vote for someone whose actions at the end of the day yesterday seemed scummy, in order to try to make them explain their actions. Also, bandwagoning doesn't have to be for pressure, some people do it to move the game along or they are too lazy to scumhunt for themselves, so they follow the bandwagons.

Hope that made sense, thinking after playing a very close basketball game is hard :)
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:44 am

Post by HellnFire666 »

I am here, sorry. Basketball and homework have not been friendly to me, I've been meaning to post a good response and will do so this afternoon since I have no basketball practice.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

VP Baltar wrote:I actually strongly agree with both of these, particularly HellnFire. He seems very apologetic and eager to appease players when he is questioned.

Unvote, Vote: HellnFire666

Hell needs to put up something very impressive or be lynched. He's overly concerned with his image, imo, which is a pretty good noob scumtell.
I'll address this first. I voted Anon to see if I could get anything out of him, because he seemed most scummy to me. I didn't really, and I said his argument seemed sketchy because if I said I voted for pressure, he obviously wouldn't say anything. Can you give an example of where I was "eager to appease" somebody?
Raivann wrote:
Raskol wrote: Raivann--- Pretend deadline is now. Who is most likely to be scum, to the best of your knowledge?
probly Hellnfire & chauch.
Hell because I don't think Anon's posts were confusing and his unvote seems fishythefish to me.
They weren't confusing,I knew he was voting for pressure, and that's what I did to him. However, I had to have a reasoning for my vote, because if you say you are voting for pressure, they won't fold to the pressure and reveal anything.

I am a
Vanilla Townie

That said, to me, xRECKONERx seems most suspicious. Most of his votes have been bandwagon, and he seems to be staying generally out of discussion, perhaps to not reveal anything. However, not enough to vote, because he could just be a busy guy.

Time for some questions:

xRECKONERx: What is most suspicious about me? Are you voting to pressure me or because you think I am scum?

Amished: You seem to be protective of cc.com, what is your reason for this?

Devestation: You haven't seemed to do much scumhunting, just agree with people's points, and explaining things. Who do you think is most likely to be scum?

VP Baltar:
VP Baltar wrote:
Also, Hell is noob scum like you wouldn't believe.
This seems like it is meant to provoke me into saying something wrong so you can lynch a townie.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am

Post by HellnFire666 »

VP Baltar wrote:HellnFire--How did you discover mafia and this site?
I played real-life mafia with my friends some, and one of them referred me to another mafia website, and from there, I found this website.

How is claiming early under pressure a definitive scumtell? Defending my past actions wouldn't have changed your mind, it seems like once someone has pressure, you are determined to lynch them, Scum or
Townie

In short: I felt pressure, I really didn't have any other way to defend myself, so I claimed my role.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

Sorry, my birthday was on Monday and my parents wanted to take me out to dinner, etc. I also had a basketball game and track workout today. I will post content tomorrow, I promise.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

Also, I'm not an alt of anyone, I'll clear that up right now.
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #706 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

Wow, I played absolutely horrible. I kinda ruined it for us, sorry about that. I did what I said I wouldn't do at the beginning of the game, but whatever. NOTE TO SELF: Don't play drunk. :(

Vote: Anon
HellnFire666
HellnFire666
Townie
HellnFire666
Townie
Townie

Post Post #708 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by HellnFire666 »

Yup, i certainly did. The only decent thing I can say I did was to not connect to my scum buddies, and once I knew I was gone, give them some stuff that they could point out to look town. Otherwise I sucked royaly.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”