Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

muh316 wrote:I also think a scott lynch would be better because he almost cost us a no lynch. And I think he might be activley lurking to find a way out of this slip. So that people forget about him.
Scott hasn't posted on this site in nine days and it appears he's flaked from two or three other games as well that he was in, that's some real hardcore "active lurking".

Unvote; Vote: muh316
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by nhammen »

Vote CountChinaman (3): don_johnson, CallMeLiam, Albert B. Rampage
muh316 (2): julienvonwolfe, Debonair Danny DiPietro
Scott Brosius (1): PaltryExcuse
Not voting (4): muh316, Scott Brosius, Chinaman, Torqez

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Searching for a replacement for Scott Brosius
Last edited by nhammen on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:02 am

Post by muh316 »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
muh316 wrote:I also think a scott lynch would be better because he almost cost us a no lynch. And I think he might be activley lurking to find a way out of this slip. So that people forget about him.
Scott hasn't posted on this site in nine days and it appears he's flaked from two or three other games as well that he was in, that's some real hardcore "active lurking".

Sorry i didnt do my research on him before saying that. I should be more careful.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:02 am

Post by muh316 »

And what makes that a good reason for voting me
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:16 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

A poor reason for voting someone can be scum trying to look like they are participating when they're really not... And possibly push a lynch on someone outside their scum team.

This is game is so odd as every person who has a vote, minus muh, seems to have disappeared...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by don_johnson »

i think one of china, muh, brosius are definitely scum. i think china's the best lynch. we need some replacements, but we can always just gak one of em to save the mod some time. ;)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

I'd rather wait for the replacements or people catching up, because hopefully with the holidays mostly over activity will pick up.

Also this is pretty scummy, pushing for lynches on people who are incapable of mounting a defence.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Back from holidays, folks. Muh's giving me huge scum vibes. I concur with PE's 304. DJ's 305 isn't good; saying that you think that one of three people is scum is hedging your bets quite heftily.

This post of ABR's is notable for the way it spouts nonsense and completely ignores muh:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Chinaman is a good bandwagon. Like Rummy always said, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Simply because you don't have evidence that something does exist does not mean you have evidence of that something not existing. There are known knowns and then there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know. In this case, that would be Chinaman's alignment, which brings us back to Chinaman being a good bandwagon.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:54 am

muh316 wrote:And what makes that a good reason for voting me
You're not paying attention and you have no interest in actually scumhunting. Town would be paying attention and has a huge interest in scumhunting.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:18 am

Post by don_johnson »

julienvonwolfe wrote:Back from holidays, folks. Muh's giving me huge scum vibes. I concur with PE's 304. DJ's 305 isn't good; saying that you think that one of three people is scum is hedging your bets quite heftily.
a) please note the smiley in 305.
b) i practically gift-wrapped josh lyman for you. saying that one of three players are scum is good scumhunting when they are all scummy and somewhat connected to confirmed scum. but whatever.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 am

Post by muh316 »

You're not paying attention and you have no interest in actually scumhunting. Town would be paying attention and has a huge interest in scumhunting.
I also believe your not of any use to us either so is ABR and so is Chinaman. Why not vote all of them. Why not lynch them? If it was that simple nobody would ever sign up. There is no slips I've yet seen except for chinamans
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:45 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

muh316 wrote:
I also believe your not of any use to us either so is ABR and so is Chinaman. Why not vote all of them. Why not lynch them? If it was that simple nobody would ever sign up. There is no slips I've yet seen except for chinamans
I see this as a contradiction:
1) You suspected Scott Brosius for his appearance sans-vote so close to deadline that we almost had a no-lynch. Slip? Yes.
2) You voted DDD yesterday as you saw his pressuring of Torqez as being reasonless. Also known as, a slip.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

julienvonwolfe wrote:Back from holidays, folks. Muh's giving me huge scum vibes. I concur with PE's 304. DJ's 305 isn't good; saying that you think that one of three people is scum is hedging your bets quite heftily.

This post of ABR's is notable for the way it spouts nonsense and completely ignores muh:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Chinaman is a good bandwagon. Like Rummy always said, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Simply because you don't have evidence that something does exist does not mean you have evidence of that something not existing. There are known knowns and then there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know. In this case, that would be Chinaman's alignment, which brings us back to Chinaman being a good bandwagon.
lol yes
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote: muh316

I like to follow.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Rargh. But fair enough.

This thread needs moar posts from lurkers. I'm looking at Torqez, Chinaman, and Scott...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by nhammen »

Vote Count
muh316 (4): julienvonwolfe, Debonair Danny DiPietro, PaltryExcuse, Albert B. Rampage

Chinaman (2): don_johnson, CallMeLiam
Not voting (4): muh316, Scott Brosius, Chinaman, Torqez

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Prodding Chinaman for the 4th time this game

Torqez has specified V/LA so does not need to be prodded

Still searching for a replacement for Scott Brosius
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Chinaman »

muh316 wrote:
Vote: Muh

because of this post. It's crap. First of all, there have been plenty of scummy things that have happened thus far. Secondly, I had thought it was pretty obvious that what was earlier thought of as a possible scum-slip from me was clarified thus bringing it up again to try and put doubt in about it again is scummy.

I would say that DJ is scummy as well even with the gift wrap of JL. Could be that he being JL's scum buddy decided to bus right off the bat. If muh flips scum, then I would say DJ is for sure town, but if muh flips town, I say DJ is scum due to me and muh (remember only if a town flip for muh) being on his list. I know I'm town and we will soon see a flip from muh, so if he flips town, that's 2 of the 3 players on his list that are town.

Anyway, L-1 for Muh now.
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

Muh, claim?
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

Chinaman wrote:I would say that DJ is scummy as well even with the gift wrap of JL. Could be that he being JL's scum buddy decided to bus right off the bat. If muh flips scum, then I would say DJ is for sure town, but if muh flips town, I say DJ is scum due to me and muh (remember only if a town flip for muh) being on his list. I know I'm town and we will soon see a flip from muh, so if he flips town, that's 2 of the 3 players on his list that are town.

Anyway, L-1 for Muh now.
This just reads a lot like you know Muh is gonna be a mislynch and setting up for a push on the only claimed town power role so far for tomorrow.

I think more pressure needs to be on Chinaman before anyone hammers, since he's been actively scummy, which is much scummier than muh's general uselesness.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:15 am

Post by don_johnson »

Chinaman wrote: I had thought it was pretty obvious that what was earlier thought of as a possible scum-slip from me was clarified thus bringing it up again to try and put doubt in about it again is scummy.
by "clarified", do you mean "not responded too at all"? because you didn't respond to the slip. in fact, you acted like you didn't even know what it was about, and then you backtracked and claimed to have ignored it. very smooth.

ABR: why are
you
voting muh?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by muh316 »

So are you sure you want a claim from me?
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Well, Muh, that last post reads as though you claiming might be hurtful to the town. Although, if you aren't scum, you pretty much just told scum who to kill tonight anyway, so yeah, might as well claim. You can wait to see if the tides turn my way, but again, your last post pretty much outed you as a PR either way. Not sure why you posted it after some heat came my way to be honest. Could be that I would be the next wagon. Ah well, sadly you can't take it back.

DJ, read my ISO 16. That's where I clarify. It's a manner of speech not a scumslip.

Callmeliam: Well, after p320, I NOW do think muh would be a mislynch. (see above explination). Of course he could just be lying scum with that post. /shrug. MS gets me so confused sometimes.

Also, where the frack is there a claimed town PR thus far in the game. I do not see any. You sir are a liar. (ref p318)
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:07 pm

CallMeLiam wrote:Muh, claim?
Unless you're threatening to hammer, you do not ask for a claim.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Chinaman wrote:Also, where the frack is there a claimed town PR thus far in the game. I do not see any. You sir are a liar. (ref p318)
DJ claimed bulletproof (open-ended) yesterday. You sir are a fool.
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

CallMeLiam wrote:Muh, claim?
Unless you're threatening to hammer, you do not ask for a claim.
Disagree. We've got a pair of pretty heavy lurkers and I don't want scum dropping a quickhammer on a player I don't think is scum without him getting a chance to claim and shed some votes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”