DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Re-reading Plum, I'm pretty sure that was a breakcrumb on Hayker. Just read the post where Plum voted Hayker on Day 1. Hayker had to have been a top choice for Plum to investigate. Surely a breadcrumb. Other than that, it's clear that Plum wasn't killed because she was threatening anyone in particular.

Cobalt:

Now luckily I already looked at Cobalt yesterday. Given the modkills and NK's, I am left with the following:

TOP SCUMPAL CANDIDATE

1. DeathNote
3. UncertainKitten/saberwolf

LONGSHOT SCUMPAL CANDIDATE

5. ace5993

SPECIAL NOTE

RayFrost needs his own category

MafiaSSK:

"RF is scum then. unvote vote RF. He is digging way too much into this one single mod scene. He seems to think that Slicey of all mods would be stupid enough to let the flavor lead to scum. "
"EBWOP: It could also be scum Saber and Scum RayFrost coordinating but I doubt it." - Saber/UKitten and RayFrost.

SSK hasn't said much really, but I doubt he neglected to distance. If he distanced from anyone, it's probably RF, with UKitten a distant second.

Gorrad:

Now we know that he was scum with Cobalt. This adds a bit of information...

"HoS: Shotty to the Body. 83 looks like bandwagoning scum. Bandwagoning for the sake of doing so is only not scummy in the RVS." The HoS is suspicious. Why not a vote?
"Ray, I feel you're reading too much into this. It seems rather contrived to have anyone think that much into it. It read to me like Cobalt simply misunderstood what Dis was saying." - sounds like he's advising a buddy.
"Shotty, I noticed you still have not removed your Cobalt vote. Why not? The RVS is over. Please provide your reason for staying on the bandwagon." - WOW - pretty bold indeed.
"saberwolf wrote: 'BWs are fun, and he isn't anywhere close to being lynched yet so...' unvote; vote: zwet
[/b]Scum vote. Calling it right now. "[/b] - looks like Gorrad knows saberwolf/UKitten is making a scummy vote.
"Other scum may include DisCode/DGB, DeathNote, Saberwolf/UKitten, and MAYBE Cobalt"
"Regarding Cobalt, I think A, but in addition he's both less scummy than lurkerzwet AND more fun to play with." - Again, pretty bold.
"You're reading WAY too much into this, Saber/UKitten."
"Shotty: Are you suggesting that I am scumbuddies with both DGB and Iecerint? Because honestly, scum have exactly zero motivation to feed claims to people who aren't their buddies. Also, this is a large theme game. The odds that scum do NOT have safeclaims are utterly ridiculous." - pretty shameless, once again.
"If there's two things I've learned in my time here, one is to trust DGB. ESPECIALLY if she's scum. It makes games so much more fun. " - Jesus H Christ.
"As can I, though I definitely want an answer to my previous question regarding Hayker's wagon. Vote: SirPent/Maemuki. "
"Also, I disagree completely about DGB leading the town.
"For those keeping score at home, SirPent/Maemuki, Raider, SSK(opp. scum faction), Deathnote, and Saberwolf/UKitten are my current likely scum candidates."
"I much preferred the SirPent wagon. Can we get more on him, please?" - That's in response to the DoS wagon. But both players were townie.

=====================

TOWN

ModVoice
Shotty
DGB
Vaya
Kise
Papa Zito
Starbuck/fuzzylightning
Iecerint
Kdub

PURGATORY

DeathNote
UncertainKitten/saberwolf = I'm going to go as far as to say buddy with Cobalt/Gorrad. But then UKitten didn't do the NK. Gorrad being the Godfather wouldn't have done the kill. But almost TOO MANY MENTIONS of UKitten... it's weird.
DTMAster - a move up from lurkerhood

SCUM

RayFrost - Special Mention from Cobalt, but seemingly bus'ed by SSK.
wolframnhart
ace5993: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 31#1990831 is scum, also: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 42#1993142
joe478: see http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 13#1987313 for supporting evidence
raider8169 - "MafiaSSK needs to die before Cobalt, even if that means losing the daykill." ???
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 am

Papa Zito wrote:Rereading too. With two Nobodies down finding any remaining ones shouldn't be too hard.
Pay close attention, there's someone out there that distanced from one buddy, and supported the other. Possibly distanced from Cobalt, and supported Gorrad as GF, but that's not set in stone.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Papa Zito »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:Rereading too. With two Nobodies down finding any remaining ones shouldn't be too hard.
Pay close attention, there's someone out there that distanced from one buddy, and supported the other. Possibly distanced from Cobalt, and supported Gorrad as GF, but that's not set in stone.
Very likely, though Cobalt was also some kind of daykilling PR so I'm not ruling out a player defending both.

BTW, 27 players, you think 4/4 scum is balanced?

{still parsing}
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Iecerint »

I am unimpressed with DGB's assertion that she was supertown for "busing" two caughtscum in a circumstance where she could hardly have bussed only one (though I do seem to recall someone having done precisely that, hard as it is to believe), and I am unimpressed with her suggestion that DN is a Nobody with Cobalt for the same reason I indicated when she brought this up yesterday. (Didn't she backpedal a bit when I said as much yesterday, or am I misremembering that?)
Vote: DrippingGoofball
. Also:
DGB wrote:Pay close attention, there's someone out there that distanced from one buddy, and supported the other. Possibly distanced from Cobalt, and supported Gorrad as GF, but that's not set in stone.
I can think of one player this reminds me of. :roll:
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:04 am

Papa Zito wrote:BTW, 27 players, you think 4/4 scum is balanced?

{still parsing}
I haven't thought about this, but you made me realize that I'm confusing this game with another one that I am in, where there number of scumz is a known quantity.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:07 am

Iecerint wrote:I can think of one player this reminds me of. :roll:
Well I did go rabid against both SSK and Cobalt, I mean really rabid, when both were in a comfortable position to survive the day.

I know, I know. The Gorrad thing looks superbad for me. But. I'm not going to let that stop me from scum hunting, because once my alignment is known, even if it's known
today
, I hope you will pay attention to my legacy. I don't want to be doing all this work for nothing.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:04 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

RayFrost wrote:I think whoever killed xemnas should claim (Assuming town here).

I think that the heartless are the cut to pieces peeps, but that's just me.

[/speculation]
So you don't think the Nobodies have a kill? As far as I can tell, there have been two kills per night. We know of two scum teams. I am encouraged to use Occam's Razor at this point.

DN 2373: Can we shoot you today? PLEASE!?

Ray 2375/Shotty 2376: Well, you'd think that someone wouldn't post "What should I fakeclaim" in thread but look where that led us. In other words, I see RF's point.
Kise wrote: @U-Kitten: Is this your typical playstyle? (commenting on post subjects)
Actually, something new I'm trying to cut down the quote spam in my posts. I'm also considering linking the posts I talk about in the future to see if it helps. I actually like the style so I'll probably keep it. Why do you ask?

DN 2393: You see, I really want you to die.

DGB 2397: EEK! YOU WERE LOOKING AT ME WHILE I SLEPT!? P-P-PERVERT!

DGB 2398: It wasn't really hard to bus either of them, honestly. SSK claims scum twice, Cobalt claims a role that only scum could have, you'd be retarded NOT to bus.

DGB 2400: Ah, I see. Interesting theory. I can't counter it as he was mostly mentioned saberwolf :S

Iec 2403: Can we still kill DN? But I see your point on DGB...something to consider to be sure.

/me sighs

I don't know who could be buddied with any of the flips to be honest. I'd rather not piggyback off DGB's scumhunting since I know she's wrong in at least one instance. Of course, I'm in favor of DeathNote dying any way possible. I do see RF's point on Shotty as well, so his lynch would not be negative. As for DGB...umu...I guess I'm biased with her favor since she effectively claimed tracker. not necessarily a town role, I know, but she could have probably tried to frame me with it if she wanted to.

So...
Vote DeathNote

FoS Shotty
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:15 am

I can rally.

vote: DeathNote

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:16 am

I could see RayFrost dying today, too.

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:47 am

Post by DTMaster »

If we are doing NK analysis:

1. Does flavour mean anything? We are missing a kill method if this is true.

2. Yay for cross kills (and self yay for good gut)

@Icerent
That was amazingly specific about DGB. Why did you just say DGB could br Roxas right out of the blue?

@Papa
I believe I said it was more likely that we have scum day crosskilling.

@UK
Wait. Why just nobodies? How do you know the cut to slices flavour is heartless exclusive?

WHUT?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 am

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: @UK. Nevermind I reread and it makes sense now. EDIT STRIKE THROUGH for my question.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Iecerint »

No more free lynches from me. Sorry. All gone. :(
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Sajin »

It is possible for you to shoot again today yes Iec? I just want to confirm this.

@Zito- why would you guess 4 and 4? On what basis?

@Sir Chris- You were awesome and a blast to play with, I hope you join other games on this site. Do not let this incident deter you.

I think with the heartless cop dead we are going to need to focus on catching heartless with scumhunting. I need to do some ssk vote wagon/ pressure soon.

Side note- my vote is worth one today as far as I know. But I might as well test it.
Vote: Hayker
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Yeah I saw that during my iso, DTM.
Sajin wrote:@Zito- why would you guess 4 and 4? On what basis?
On the basis of 2 scumteams and 27 players. 5/5 doesn't seem fair, that's too many scum. 3/3 doesn't seem fair to the scum side. I don't think it's unbalanced but it could be.

I have some questions out to you from yesterday, BTW.

Still working on a big post.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

I cannot shoot today to my knowledge.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Kdub »

Iecerint, now that you are out of shots, would you mind giving a full claim with flavor? I was a bit suspicious that you were able to shoot twice given that the flavor of Jack Sparrow would seem to suggest only one shot, but I didn't think much of it since you were using your ability in a pro-town manner.

Based on yesterday's interactions, I think raider's play is pretty questionable. He seemed to really want MSSK to die first and suggested that Cobalt should be re-evaluated after that. I don't think raider is a heartless because there wouldn't be any benefit to him protecting Cobalt, but he could certainly be a nobody.

Death Note has been pretty useless and claimed for no reason, so I am OK with pressure on him as well.

Vote: raider
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:21 am

Post by raider8169 »

Kdub wrote:Iecerint, now that you are out of shots, would you mind giving a full claim with flavor? I was a bit suspicious that you were able to shoot twice given that the flavor of Jack Sparrow would seem to suggest only one shot, but I didn't think much of it since you were using your ability in a pro-town manner.

Based on yesterday's interactions, I think raider's play is pretty questionable. He seemed to really want MSSK to die first and suggested that Cobalt should be re-evaluated after that. I don't think raider is a heartless because there wouldn't be any benefit to him protecting Cobalt, but he could certainly be a nobody.

Death Note has been pretty useless and claimed for no reason, so I am OK with pressure on him as well.

Vote: raider
Yup, mainly cause I thought MafiaSSK was scum more then Cobalt. I dont see a problem with it and the other way would have worked out just fine.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 am

Post by DeathNote »

lol.... your ok with voting for me to pressure me? That makes no sense. I already claimed so what is reason behind pressuring?
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:29 am

Looking at my top suspects in iso, now.

RayFrost
ace5993
joe478
raider8169
DeathNote

ACE5993 - selected quotes:

"Noooo, don't vote for my scumbuddy " -
about Vaya-town.

"I would agree with this in smaller games, but in larger games it is VERY easy to semi-lurk without anyone noticing" -
this after being AWOL for 5 days.

"I'm not liking the bandwagon on DoS at all [...] The DoS wagon gets the official "ace seal of disapproval." -
says the informed minority.

"DoS is a null read for me, but if Chris is scum, then I can hardly imagine DoS as scum, unless they are on different teams."
"The Hayker wagon I can certainly sympathize with, I'm in between a bad player read and a scum read. Vote: joe478"

JOE478 - selected quotes:

COMPLETELY WORTHLESS

RAIDER8169 - selected quotes:

Actually, I get an honest scumhunting vibe here. Yeah. Not feeling scum here, and I've been scum with raider before. He doesn't know who the scum is.

RAYFROST - selected quotes:

NOT getting an honest scumhunting vibe. NOT at all.
"unvote, vote: cobalt, I have reasons." -
hmmm, distancing?

"Everybody should be voting cobalt or at least in some way suspicious of cobalt. My word is the truth. Obey, my servants! " -
more distancing?

"First cobalt conjectures an unknown player, but he then tosses out the question to somebody else as if he hadn't been the one to introduce to the concept in the first place. Feels off. " -
The Big Transcontinental Greyhound has Cobalt encrusted in its grill.

"My character is so beyond awesome that he can't die or be lynched. " -
later, Cobalt asks her scumteam that RayFrost should be NK.

"unvote, vote: cobalt"
"yeh, raider is scummy. kthxbai"
- LOTS of fluff anti-Vaya posts -
"unvote, vote: sirpent/Maemuki I have reasons. "
"Saber/UKitten, lynch mae with me! " -
more of those constant references to UKitten....

"SSK dies, we lynch joe afterward. "
AFTER BUS'ING Cobalt ALL GAME!

DEATHNOTE - selected quotes:

"If I told you I was scum, would you believe me? " -
a RESOUNDING YES!!!

Otherwise, COMPLETELY WORTHLESS.

==================
CONCLUSIONS:

(1) RayFrost is scum - amazingly, with SSK
and
Cobalt... :shock:
(2) Joe478 is scum
(3) Ace5993 is scum
(4) DeathNote is scum

Question is, who do we lynch first? Choices, choices.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:48 am

I can't remember who was Vaya's co-bus driver. Who is this again?
=====================

KILL FLAVORS:

22. Maemuki/Sir Pent/foilist13, Tron, Town Jailkeeper, cut in pieces Night 1.
23. Vaya, Chip, Town Co-Busdriver, stabbed Night 1

1. Gorrad, Xemnas, Nobody Godfather, exploded Night 2.
13. Plum Whoot1234, Sora, Town Heartless Cop, cut to pieces Night 2.

We have 3 kill methods. On account of the cross kill, we can remove 'exploded' as being the Nobodies' kill method.

*cut in pieces - Nobody/Heartless/other
*stabbed - Nobody/Heartless/other
*exploded - Heartless/other

These may be indicative of faction, or less commonly, which player sent the kill.

It may mean that we have two mafias and an SK/vig. I know nothing about Kingdom Hearts but I would guess that a stabbing is rather SK-ish.

It's too early to conjecture perhaps, but it's possible that kills were thwarted on both nights.

It looks like some protects/roleblocks were on target.
- we need to make sure that this leads us to scum. It's probably unwise to claim anything right now, players with info should make normal cases and put their votes where they count.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:52 am

Post by wolframnhart »

DeathNote wrote:lol.... your ok with voting for me to pressure me? That makes no sense. I already claimed so what is reason behind pressuring?
Very true, Deathnote has already claimed, so the pressure votes seem a little silly to me.

Deathnote, who are your top suspects and why?
DGB wrote:I can't remember who was Vaya's co-bus driver. Who is this again?
DTM is.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Iecerint »

DGB wrote:
RF wrote:SSK dies, we lynch joe afterward.
[/i]
As much as I'd hate to admit it, that is actually extremely troubling. :?

Pressure votes aren't just to get claims. In fact, they're almost never to get claims. They're to encourage a player to play the game and are effective inasmuch as they are often symptomatic of genuine irritation that morphs into intent to lynch.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Iecerint wrote:
DGB wrote:
RF wrote:SSK dies, we lynch joe afterward.
[/i]
As much as I'd hate to admit it, that is actually extremely troubling. :?

Pressure votes aren't just to get claims. In fact, they're almost never to get claims. They're to encourage a player to play the game and are effective inasmuch as they are often symptomatic of genuine irritation that morphs into intent to lynch.
Ah, fair enough.

Also DGB, what do you think of Kise's case against you?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Gorrad »

A-hem.

KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah. : D
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:00 pm

wolframnhart wrote:Also DGB, what do you think of Kise's case against you?
The case revolves around me being an evil genius, which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. For modesty's sake I should deny it, but it wouldn't be sincere. It's also based on my Gorrad-love, which was misplaced in this game. This I cannot deny. But Gorrad did play it very townie (I won't trust him so readily in the future), even for his meta, and perhaps he wanted to get on my good side to be safe for my unpredictable furies. There isn't a whole lot more I can say.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”