nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:06 am

Post by nhammen »

Vote CountJosh Lyman (6): julienvonwolfe, don_johnson, PaltryExcuse, Debonair Danny DiPietro, muh316, CallMeLiam
Torqez (2): Scott Brosius, Chinaman
Debonair Danny DiPietro (1): el simo
Chinaman (1): Torqez
muh316 (1): Josh Lyman
PaltryExcuse (1): Wulfy
Not voting
(0):

with 12 players remaining, it takes 7 to lynch

There would be 8 hours remaining until deadline

But, since both Scott Brosius and el simo need replacing, I will extend the deadline to allow their replacements to at least try to get a quick read in, if I find any before the deadline.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I'm here, I will catch up.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Wulfy »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
Wulfy wrote:
PaltryExcuse wrote:
Wulfy wrote:@Paltry: Where do you plan on getting more info regarding DJ? Ask more question.

Muh, say something relevant.
If you see something I'm missing feel free to go at it.

The only thing I would like clarified is why you aren't giving Chinaman the benefit of doubt. Meaning, if you agree with most of what he says why does one comment sway your opinion on the matter?
...?
You're clearly mistaking me for someone else. You have yet to explain how you plan on getting more information out of DJ and I am voting wolfe not Chinaman. Noting one scummy statement was noted by ANOTHERPLAYER (DJ) isn't really refusing benefit of the doubt. However, your unbelievable reaction here looks really scummy, maybe you and chinaman are partners? And his absence forced you to try and protect him because of DJ catching a "slip."

Unvote; vote Paltry

I amy switch to a larger bandwagon, but I just don't like this play.
That question was for
DJ
, and he has already answered it above. Just because I'm not pursuing DJ as you want me to doesn't make me scum. Depending on DJ's actions, and his comments through the rest of the game, I'll judge him as I would any member of unconfirmed status. What exactly are you hoping for?

Secondly,
today
is
the deadline
. We need a lynch.
So, you quote me to talk to another player without indicating any change of direction in your post?

O...kay...sure...

unvote; Vote Josh

Though I still don't like Paltry at all. Hopefully tomorrow will kick start.
w:l:d
2:3:0
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Post by nhammen »

You know, it was probably a BAD decision for me to extend the deadline to search for a replacement. Especially considering that I never got one.

On another note, the slow pace this game has been taking is freaking annoying. Tomorrow, if I see this low activity, I'm cutting your deadline in half.

Night scene forthcoming. Even though you all should have a no lynch. All that saved you was a replacement, or lack thereof.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by nhammen »

Vote Count
Josh Lyman (7): julienvonwolfe, don_johnson, PaltryExcuse, Debonair Danny DiPietro, muh316, CallMeLiam, Wulfy

Torqez (2): Scott Brosius, Chinaman
Debonair Danny DiPietro (1): el simo
Chinaman (1): Torqez
muh316 (1): Josh Lyman
Not voting (0):

Lynch count reached

The doors to the stores open, and people rush in. Well, not so much rush as leisurely stroll. Eventually, all the shoppers realize that just walking into the store just wont work, so they start running. During the rush, Josh Lyman gets knocked to the floor. All of the eager shoppers trample all over him to get their gifts. And you all ignore his screams. "Please stop! You're killing me! Oh god, why would someone wear GOLF CLEATS to go shopping?" Eventually, you all see his bleeding body lying on the ground. You all investigate his almost dead body with a morbid curiosity. With his last breath he says, "We will get you all for this. You will all pay!" You realize that in your rush to get started, you could have given rise to an evil gang of murderers bent on revenge. Except they would have been killing you anyways, so no you didn't give rise to this group. Now that you all feel better about this, you all go your separate ways in the store. It is time to see what the night brings.

Josh Lyman {Mafia Goon}
has been lynched

You are a
Mafia Goon
. The game thread is located here. Confirm by PM.

Active Abilities
  • None
Passive Abilities
  • None
Groups
Mafia

Faction
  • Mafia
You win when all players remaining are members of your faction, or nothing can prevent the same.
It is now Night 1. Deadline is on December 23rd at 2 am Central Time. Any night actions not received by this time will be randomized.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:38 am

Post by nhammen »

Albert B. Rampage replaces el simo effective immediately

It is late at night, and most people have gone home. But there are a few people that are still active at night. Are they up to no good? Or are they helping the shopping customers out. Well, at least one of them is helping people. He is a doctor. A very manly doctor. He will help others, but he will accept no help himself. Somewhat strange, as one would expect such a good person to understand the value of good help, but all people have contradictions.
Late at night, he returns to his car after a long day of Christmas shopping. But there is another person out at night as well. And this person is not a helper. This person is a shadowy figure hoping to remain hidden. But there are times when he must act. There are times when he must kill. And this is one of those times. The shadowy figure slowly approaches the good doctor. As he is right next to the doctor, he whispers to the doctor, "Now, for my sake, you must die!" The doctor spins around to defend himself, but it is too late. By the time he is facing the evil figure, he has already been mortally wounded.
Early next morning, while people arrive to continue their shopping, someone noticed the doctor's body. The person that saw the body shouts for assistance. But no assistance can be made, because the doctor is has been dead for a long time. So the people search the body instead. They quickly realize that the body is that of Wulfy. And they also realize that he was a doctor. A doctor that would refuse any help offered to him. And now he is dead.

Wulfy {Macho Doctor}
has been killed

You are a
Macho Doctor
. The game thread is located here. Confirm by PM.

Active Abilities
  • Protect
Passive Abilities
  • Macho
Groups
  • None
Faction
  • Town
You win when all players remaining are members of your faction, or nothing can prevent the same.
It is now Day 2. Deadline is on January 12th at 8 am Central Time. If activity is low, I will reduce this deadline.

Vote Count
Not voting (10): julienvonwolfe, don_johnson, PaltryExcuse, Debonair Danny DiPietro, muh316, CallMeLiam, Scott Brosius, Chinaman, Albert B. Rampage, Torqez

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Hey Scott, you showed up just about five hours before deadline, claimed to be catching up and then never posted again as we lynched scum no thanks to you. Were you trying to run out the deadline for a no lynch or were you trying to run out the deadline for a no lynch?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What the heck. Upon seeing my role pm I almost replaced out. I didn't expect this game to have the same mechanics as TDC's large game. Damn it, I'll have to live with it.

I'll catch up sometime this week (happy holidays everyone).
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:36 am

Someone inform me of the claims so far before I start reading thanks.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 am

God damn it Debonair Danny DiPietro, you have an avatar I want to punch in the face every time I see it.
Vote DDD
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 am

Yes, lol, I have been specifically avoiding games with you in them to avoid that avatar.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:01 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:God damn it Debonair Danny DiPietro, you have an avatar I want to punch in the face every time I see it.
Vote DDD
I switched to a new brand of smug, is that better?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 am

So much better.
Unvote
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:36 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Someone inform me of the claims so far before I start reading thanks.
Don, unprompted, claimed some variation of bulletproof townie but has declined to state if he has any active abilities or if his bulletproof ability is single shot or permenant or somehwere in between. I think we've avoided having any other claims unless I'm mistaken.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Torqez »

Omg I missed so much :o

Was sick for a couple weeks, and then I'm usually V/LA on weekends too, so it's been a little hectic. Didn't even get my catch up done.

Gj guys on lynching scum D1. Bl on us losing the doc (What's the macho passive?).

No vote atm, till I do a re-read.
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:22 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

Torq: the macho passive means he can't be protected. Whether this was just to prevent self-targeting or not I don't know but it is what it is. Or was.

ABR: When you say the same mechanics, do you mean the modular role PM's? If not, say no more.

Looking back at the damn near no-lynch yesterday I would looove to know what Scott was doing.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Torqez »

Ah I see. k, yea, thats what I figured it meant through the story.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am

CallMeLiam wrote:ABR: When you say the same mechanics, do you mean the modular role PM's? If not, say no more.
That's exactly what I mean.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:57 am

Post by muh316 »

Wow great lynch guys. One scum down. And welcome Albert and i really liked that old avatar DDD this one makes me want to punch it in the face. And I guess were back at RVS.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by don_johnson »

josh lyman's iso is not all that helpful imo. i am thinking torquez is most likely town based on that interaction, not sure about muh. brosius certainly needs to post, but one thing that irked me yesterday was Liam's hop onto the wagon. i will have to go back and reread the end of the day.

muh: it was not a great lynch. in fact, it was very close to a no lynch and the low activity killed information. hopefully there is something we can salvage.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:20 pm

muh316 wrote:Wow great lynch guys. One scum down. And welcome Albert and i really liked that old avatar DDD this one makes me want to punch it in the face. And I guess were back at RVS.
ABR matters, you do not. Besides it was time for a change anyways.

And we're not back at the RVS, we've got a fun set of interactions from day one to explore to help lead us to a decision.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

muh316 wrote:Wow great lynch guys. One scum down. And welcome Albert and i really liked that old avatar DDD this one makes me want to punch it in the face. And I guess were back at RVS.
Looking back at Josh vs Muh, I think we would be well served by investigating the connections a little more closely. I don't like this post, nor Muh's over-deliberate explanations of his vote, nor Josh's case on Muh (could be distancing).

Vote: Muh
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

don_johnson wrote:but one thing that irked me yesterday was Liam's hop onto the wagon.
How so?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:51 am

Post by don_johnson »

CallMeLiam wrote:I'll catch up with the game on Day 2, for now we need to lynch
unvote, vote: josh lyman

Josh, if you're a power role claim now, it might not be too late.
reading this again, i will retract the earlier statement. this wagon jump seems to absolve yourself of any real responsibility and would have been much more suspicious with a town flip. that's what irked me initially, the lack of real stance. i guess it could still read as scum/scum communication "hey buddy, claim a power role to stop the wagon," but that might be reaching. i'll need a bit of reread.

mr. rampage: lyman's response to my claim was what set off my scumdar so i think reading through that section might be helpful.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Chinaman »

Ok, D1 ended with a scum lynch, good. This game has officially peeked my interest. Will do a full re-read and post thoughts as I go knowing now JL is indeed scum.
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”