Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

1. High

2. I love to be the cop, but scum roles are almost as fun.

3. Purple or teal

4. Pretty much all of you, but not with this account.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What I don't get about what you just posted was that you seemed to be going on about Gerhard Krause. And if you're saying that you can't read a player, then why are you directing attention to someone else? You're blaming raider for trying to divert attention away from the conversation, which is exactly what you are trying to do now. Do you now feel that Gerhard Krause made a justifiable move by unvoting? If not, why are you trying to put attention on raider?
You're getting all excited about nothing. Of course I'm going to switch my suspects early in the game because we are BARELY on page three. The chance of me catching a scum on page 1 is LOW. So, when something interesting comes up, I'm going to question it. And why am I trying to "divert attention"? By not tunneling and paying attention to someone else?

Yes, I feel he made a justifiable move. But I also felt it was worth questioning. And I'm NOT trying to "put attention on raider", as you keep insisting. I'm questioning actions that seem scummy to me. Do you honestly expect me to let scummy behavior pass because I already have a suspect that I'm questioning?
LIAR! You said it was because of his actions, not wording. Those two are very different.
Are you reading the whole game? In the beginning, the action is what I was originally speaking of. Then, when someone asked me how I could justify future behavior about bandwagons, I answered it was because of the wording.

Kikuchiyo: Random questions annoy me, so... no.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Budja »

Votecount3 - raider8169: (Ectomancer, xvart, Nachomamma8)
2 - Nachomamma8: ( MrSuave, PHANTOM)
1 - Ectomancer: (Gerhard Krause)
1 - xvart: (HackerHuck)
1 - PHANTOM: (kikuchiyo)
1 - 5cvm: (raider8169)

Not Voting: Green Crayons, 5cvm, Unity

With
alive it will take
to lynch.

Deadline:
9th January

5cvm is being prodded
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

kikuchiyo wrote:Less quote walls please.
You're going to love me.

Why did you pick those four questions? Why you think it's more beneficial to throw up a prearranged set of talking points than allowing the conversation to naturally flow?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by raider8169 »

I was going to unvote but seeing as 5cum or whatever his name is hasnt even shown up yet I think it will stay.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I don't really see what all the fuss is regarding random votes, nor do I really see it as a phase that "ends". There's surprisingly too much discussion about random voting, so I'm glad I missed most of that. I'm not opposed to questions, so I'll join in.

1. My join date is pretty indicative of my experience level, although I have recently come back from a 9 month hiatus.

2. I love to be scum of any kind.

3. I'd prefer not to answer.

4. I've played with Ectomancer, xvart, and GreenCrayons (albeit I'm not 100% on that one.) Apparently, I've also played with Gerhard.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't really see what all the fuss is regarding random votes, nor do I really see it as a phase that "ends".
What do you mean by the second part of that?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
I don't really see what all the fuss is regarding random votes, nor do I really see it as a phase that "ends".
Most likely that is doesnt just happen. Some people keep their random votes on people for a long time as they just dont see a reason to take them off. In that sense the phase wouldnt end until the last person removes their votes or announces that it is a real vote.
5cvm
5cvm
Townie
5cvm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by 5cvm »

Hai guys.
3. Favorite color.
Green.

I have role information heavily indicating that Nachomamma8 is a member of the mafia.
Cases are overrated. Point to something blatantly scummy and insist that people are idiots if they don't see it and agree that the perpetrator is scum. ~Vi
5cvm
5cvm
Townie
5cvm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by 5cvm »

vote: Nachomamm8
Cases are overrated. Point to something blatantly scummy and insist that people are idiots if they don't see it and agree that the perpetrator is scum. ~Vi
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I actually gave an audible sigh.

Care to share with the whole class?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Role information? So what, you're a day cop?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by xvart »

Jesus. In this game, too? 5cvm is the alt of Milkshake and is an account to just play like a dickhead. His play is going to be calling himself scum and then naming scum partners over and over. Don't expect anything worthwhile from him.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by xvart »

Gerhard Krause wrote:Role information? So what, you're a day cop?
No. He's implying that he is scum and the role information is his scum buddies.

xvart.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

5cvm...

ITS NACHOMAMMA8!!!!!

I TOLD YOU THAT AT LEAST 12 TIMES IN PREGAME NIGHTTALK CHAT, SO SPELL MY NAME RIGHT FOR ONCE!!!!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Whoops, my bad. Meant to post that somewhere else.

PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Yes, I feel he made a justifiable move. But I also felt it was worth questioning. And I'm NOT trying to "put attention on raider", as you keep insisting. I'm questioning actions that seem scummy to me. Do you honestly expect me to let scummy behavior pass because I already have a suspect that I'm questioning?
You are trying to put attention on raider, or else why did you vote for him? Because he made a scummy move? Ok, that's reasonable, but you are still focusing on him.

And...
Nachomamma8 wrote:5cvm...

ITS NACHOMAMMA8!!!!!

I TOLD YOU THAT AT LEAST 12 TIMES IN PREGAME NIGHTTALK CHAT, SO SPELL MY NAME RIGHT FOR ONCE!!!!
is this a scum-slip, or just a bad joke?
Unity
Unity
Townie
Unity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by Unity »

xvart wrote:
Gerhard Krause wrote:Role information? So what, you're a day cop?

xvart.
ok. I understand what you're saying but not why he would do such a thing. Is that a common role element in these alternate games? You seem very familiar with it.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

raider8169 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Most likely that is doesnt just happen. Some people keep their random votes on people for a long time as they just dont see a reason to take them off. In that sense the phase wouldnt end until the last person removes their votes or announces that it is a real vote.
Nacho asking irrelevant questions and Raider perpetuating. Good vote targets.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:34 am

Post by raider8169 »

Ectomancer wrote:Nacho asking irrelevant questions and Raider perpetuating. Good vote targets.
Seemed obvious to me, besides its the same stuff that is asked in most of the games I am in anyways. I figured I would save some time and just answer it.

Is that really a bad thing?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Yes. You should have voted Nacho instead.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:57 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Green Crayons wrote:
Why did you pick those four questions? Why you think it's more beneficial to throw up a prearranged set of talking points than allowing the conversation to naturally flow?
No particular reason.

I don't.

Just trying to stimulate something. Finding out everyones experience level and familiarity with other players can be helpful. At the very least it helps us find out whose going to be helpful and polite and whose going to be assholes.

That said:

unvote, Vote: Nachomamma8
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
5cvm
5cvm
Townie
5cvm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:59 am

Post by 5cvm »

Xvart's just a little bitter because I know he's scum in a different game. In this game, though, I'm town and I even have a power role! He just can't accept my brutal honesty. :) I love you though, xvart. Every bitter, tough-guy-over-the-internet part of you. Never change. <3
Role information? So what, you're a day cop?
Actually no (I do have an ability, but I don't have to use it and happens during the night). This is much more "static" information that I have about just one other player. My info is slightly based of flavor, but I'm about 80-90% positive because of it. I also read his early posts and it just fits. :) Maybe he even DID have pregame nighttalk chat and that's what made him think of the joke. ^^ ("It'll make me look town!")[/quote]
5cvm
5cvm
Townie
5cvm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:03 am

Post by 5cvm »

unvote, Vote: Nachomamma8
Def. more of this.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 am

Post by raider8169 »

unvote, vote Nachomamma8

If he is lying then we caught scum with him. Either way its a step in the right direction.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”