DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

fuzzylightning wrote:I would like to hear from the rest of the lurkers out there.
fuzzylightning hasn't posted in 8 days, haha. And only appeared on page 9.

fuzzylightning sounds sacred to give something a way, definitely NOT a town read.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:18 am

Post by RayFrost »

*awaits DGB's brilliance being revealed from further reading*
don't you feel silly now?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:50 am

Post by raider8169 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:To answer the one question in your post, similar behavior is not necessarily scummy for two different people. Point out where I have tunneled and I will explain why its not. It doesn't seem I can win with you, either I am tunneling by defending myself from accusations, or I am just "shrugging" off what my attackers are saying by giving it minimal notice. You can't have both, pick the one you want and stop attacking me for the other.
While I agree with you I did not see much if any of a difference. You tunneled on Sir Chris if I remember right, in my previous posts I said when, dont have time right now to find it. You were shrugging off my attacks/down playing them. This is all scummy behavior. Do not think for a second that I will only go after one issue at a time. If there are more issue I will stat them as well. I do not try and withhold part of my case to stretch it out.
DragonsofSummer wrote:You call me calling out Chris for lurking scummy because I was lurking too. Fine, but at least I was putting my opinions out there on someone. Which I did not feel he had done. Which was my actual case, not the lurking itself, and I would appreciate if people would stop mischaracterizing what I did.
Your "opinion" was calling out one of many people doing the same thing you were doing. He did not put his opinions on other people but your post in calling him out was also the first post you did that as well. You still have not said anything on anyone other then him. Seems your focus is now defending and you dont seem to care about anything else. How is anyone mischaracterizing you for calling someone out for lurking when you were lurking yourself?
DragonsofSummer wrote:Also note, that when I am attacking a player for what I feel is scummy my thoughts on other players is not nearly as important though they are there, and I don't feel the need to divulge every thought I have about the rest of the players in this game to stop giving the impression that I am tunneling. If thats how you see it, you and I just have a different view of how to play the game, its as simple as that.
If you have opinions of other players you need to post them or at least on the players you find scummy. Otherwise, besides the fact that they mean nothing, they dont exist and you are just saying that to appease everybody. It doesnt work. If that is your game style then you are only hurting town by not expressing your opinions on other players and you are better off lynched then holding back information or thoughts.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 am

Post by raider8169 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
PARTIAL ANALYSIS
I feel so left out but that was before I realized this was before I joined.

Sadly I think I played a game with you before where you left me out of your town/scum list all together. I cant remember it was a long time ago.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:04 pm

In this post, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 37#1993137

Who is Sir Chris referring to?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by RayFrost »

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Papa Zito wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:Hey all, sorry for the lack of posting on my part, I put this game on back burner (which is sad since I am only playing one other) and i need to catch up and re-read some of the pages. Is there anything anyone wants me to talk about/give opinion about inparticular?
You're #2 on DGB's scumlist.

This means you're probably going to die.

So sorry. :(
Doesn't really bother me if DGB thinks I am scum, he might change his mind if I am alive as the game goes on, he might not, we shall see.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

She.
SHE

<--- This is me hiding behind a mask
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Sorry, SHE then, my bad.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:38 pm

TOWN

ModVoice
Shotty
Gorrad
DGB
MafiaSSK
Vaya
Kise
Papa Zito
incredibly, DeathNote
fuzzylightning
Sir Chris because scum says so http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 40#1993040, also http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14#1995414
Iecerint - my new super town friend!

PURGATORY

RayFrost http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 71#1992771 AND THIS http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 57#1998157 looks like high-speed bus'ing.
Plum is NOT scum with zwet for these words: "and I agree with Zwets" and again here http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 47#1992847, but maybe scum if zwet is town, hence, the purgatory.
DragonsofSummer town because scum says so http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 40#1993040 but scum if Cobalt flips scum, see: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 62#1995462
Kdub from town to purgatory for: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 64#1997864

SCUM (in order!)

zwet
wolframnhart
Cobalt: first zwet vote! OMG trying to save the "better buddy" aka DoS http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 62#1995462
ace5993: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 31#1990831 is scum, also: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 42#1993142
xRECKONERx http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 80#1995180 this is the motherlode of WIFOM-planting bus'ing scum!!!!
although this: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 86#1997386 - he might not be scum with Cobalt. Not sure.
joe478: see http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 13#1987313 for supporting evidence
saberwolf: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 89#1990689 among others
matlhusis: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23#1987723 among others, being voted against by Cobalt
foilist13
raider8169 - use the paragraph spacer, dammit! You're UNREADABLE!!! SCUM!!!!
DTMAster

SPECIAL CATEGORY FOR THIS POST:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 80#1995180 - confirms that there is tons of scum on that wagon already!!!

EXTREME SCUM CONCENTRATION
zwetschenwasser (6): wolframnhart, Cobalt, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Shotty to the Body

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:43 pm

RayFrost wrote:saber's post
And who is Sir Chris referring to in the post that saber is referring to? It clears whoever saber is defending, if saber flips scum. That's why it's of interest.

DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

DrippingGoofball wrote:In this post, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 37#1993137

Who is Sir Chris referring to?
As much as I am going to regret this, I am pretty sure he was talking about me DGB.

@Raider: I feel my thoughts on you are pretty clear right now. You are guilty of the same things you are accusing me of, and as such should by your logic be voting yourself. I think you and I have a different definition for what tunneling is, and that may be part of the problem.

I also disagree that I need to post all my thoughts on players in this game right now. It isn't how I play it. If there comes a time when I am truly on the block then I will let it be known what I think about people, but for now most scummy is perfectly fine in my opinion.

On which note, zwet obviously is not going to do anything even remotely helpful in this game because we have given him opportunity, and he has time and again done nothing.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@DGB:

I make outlandish claims like that from time to time based off of my ESP. I'm kinda psychic.

All jokes aside, I wasn't
honestly
implying you thought all twelve of us were scum. I was more prodding to figure out who you thought the scum-teams were in that list. And... no, I don't actually know why you included me on that list (aside from me saying I didn't like the Cobalt vote and making an assumption that there is no scum on the zwet wagon yet.
zwetschenwasser wrote:xReckoner is my top pick for scum for the quote DGB beat me to.
Either zwets is bullshitting...or...he's bullshitting. My quote that DGB quoted was AFTER her original list was posted... which means zwet literally hasn't been paying attention the entire game and is just now trying to throw the blame somewhere before he gets wagon'd. Lawl. Zwet is obviously scum, especially after such feeble attempts to post "content". Let's lynch him already.
green shirt thursdays
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:06 pm

DragonsofSummer wrote:As much as I am going to regret this, I am pretty sure he was talking about me DGB.
Great, if saber is scum you're town.
DragonsofSummer wrote:On which note, zwet obviously is not going to do anything even remotely helpful in this game because we have given him opportunity, and he has time and again done nothing.
Yeah well now he's totally caught scum. Normally he just likes to not play the game, and steal the hammer-joy from those that put in an effort.

Zwet voters are sweethearts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:09 pm

xRECKONERx wrote:I was more prodding to figure out who you thought the scum-teams were in that list.
There's more than one?

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by saberwolf »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:As much as I am going to regret this, I am pretty sure he was talking about me DGB.
Great, if saber is scum you're town.
Lol, not the best of logic, but it'll have to do for now, considering you don't have anything else to go on.

So what happens when I flip town? Also, why am I scum simply for not sharing the same views as Sir Chris? Why are you ignoring the possibility of Sir Chris being scum who's trying to paint a townie in a bad light? Loads of town players say OMG less lurkers more talking okai thx bai. I just don't feel that that by itself is enough to lynch someone.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

No, I mean, where do you see the connections? Who would be your potential scum teams. Not that there are more than one in the game.

Even if I was scum, there's no way I'd have that information.
green shirt thursdays
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 pm

xRECKONERx wrote:No, I mean, where do you see the connections?
I see all kinds of connections from playing on so many scumteams.
xRECKONERx wrote: Who would be your potential scum teams. Not that there are more than one in the game.

Even if I was scum, there's no way I'd have that information.
WOW. That sounds extraordinariscummily awkward.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:58 pm

MORE IMPORTANTLY!!!

We need 3 more votes to lynch zwet.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Sidenote: I just went and got KH2 to play through it so nothing is spoiled for me in this game. Now I just need to hunt down a dual shock controller since the old PS1 controllers won't work. ARGGHH
green shirt thursdays
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by raider8169 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:raider8169 - use the paragraph spacer, dammit! You're UNREADABLE!!! SCUM!!!!
My bad, it looked nicer in word but copy and paste wasnt my friend. Plus I forgot to preview it first.
DragonsofSummer wrote:@Raider: I feel my thoughts on you are pretty clear right now. You are guilty of the same things you are accusing me of, and as such should by your logic be voting yourself. I think you and I have a different definition for what tunneling is, and that may be part of the problem.
Wrong, just wrong. I evaluated people as I went and posted that information on what I thought was note worthy at the time. You have already tried to accuse me on this once and I proved you wrong and so you are going to try again? Tell you what, prove me wrong and show how I have been guilty of the same.

When I speak of Tunnel Vision I refer to someone taking all their efforts and focusing on just one person and not bothering to pay attention to anything else. If you think of it as something else post it.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Iecerint »

DGB, I replaced malthusis. Have you finished reading the thread by now? Are any of your scumreads serious enough that you could explicate them for me? (I'm not saying they're not serious or that I find them suspect; I just don't know how much stock you've placed in them.) Have any of the arguments by other players in the game so far been particularly reasonable or bogus?

What do you think is the probability that zwet will claim if L-1'd? If it is greater than 0, how long would we have to wait to get it out of him?

No one should lynch zwet just yet. However, it's OK to L-1 him. If he's at L-1 and you want to hammer him, please type "Hammer" in bold for me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Iecerint wrote:DGB, I replaced malthusis. Have you finished reading the thread by now?
I have.
Iecerint wrote:Are any of your scumreads serious enough that you could explicate them for me?
They are all serious.
Iecerint wrote:I just don't know how much stock you've placed in them.
The stock that one may attribute to Day1 scumtells.
Iecerint wrote:Have any of the arguments by other players in the game so far been particularly reasonable or bogus?
Check my scumlist! It's a criteria. Mostly for zeroing in on townies.
Iecerint wrote:What do you think is the probability that zwet will claim if L-1'd?
The real question is, 'what is the probability that he will fakeclaim?' I don't think it's really worth waiting, he has totally given up defending himself. Like the good little caught scum that he is.
Iecerint wrote:No one should lynch zwet just yet. However, it's OK to L-1 him. If he's at L-1 and you want to hammer him, please type "Hammer" in bold for me.
Let's not waste time. This is a big game. Lots of players.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Cobalt »

zwets is conspicuous by his absence
hatersgonnahate.gif
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Iecerint »

zwets, if you have not (fake)claimed within 48 hours, something unpleasant will happen to you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”