MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well apparently I was the only slow one? >_>
anyway, I'm here, I'm confirming, blah blah.

NIK IS A SPY!!!
vote:Nik

how do I know you ask? well I have a feeling right now. and he's a very sketchy person. and he hates me =D. and if he's friendly towards me he's scum. but because he knows that, he won't be nice to me =O. it's WIFOM ftw! but seriously... he's a spy o____o
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by MrSuave »

yeah... and what's with the innocent child... I'm sligtly concened... and add a 2 to that people voting for Nik >=(

Tee hee. That's none of your business :p - DTM
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by MrSuave »

me me! I do I do!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Nik, why do you not love me? is your new meta for scum against me ignoring me? D= you should just play normaly, and I might not notice you being a spy.

so far:

Nik town = nik hunting me down, even if it doesn't make sense (korlash + grim pokemon)

Nik scum = siding with me and being nice to me (classic wolf... thing... manbearpig)

This game: ignored! =O *sirens* I new challenger is aproaching!!!

the fact that you told me before that that would be the last time you use that meta on me, makes me wonder about this cold shoulder silent treatment D= this is why you are scum this game. GG Nik, dun QQ too much now =p
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 am

Post by MrSuave »

is that so. well this still does not qualify as "Nik town" meta
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by MrSuave »

probably. I would see him as being his normal self, untill he game me another reason to believe differently.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by MrSuave »

farside22 wrote:
MrSuave wrote:Nik, why do you not love me? is your new meta for scum against me ignoring me? D= you should just play normaly, and I might not notice you being a spy.

so far:

Nik town = nik hunting me down, even if it doesn't make sense (korlash + grim pokemon)

Nik scum = siding with me and being nice to me (classic wolf... thing... manbearpig)

the fact that you told me before that that would be the last time you use that meta on me, makes me wonder about this cold shoulder silent treatment D= this is why you are scum this game. GG Nik, dun QQ too much now =p

meta is overrated you know. I have this discussion so many times I feel like I'm on repeat. If a play is scum and knows what another player expects of them as town would they not act that way to ensure their townness.
yes, that would be the assumption. but this is a meta that has more than the proof on this mafia site. we (Nik and I) are RL friends, and he has never once spared me in a game, even if I was on his team. he is always out to get me, so that's why this has merit. yes, he continued his shinanigans in mafia, and when he broke away from that he was scum and I killed him for it =D. your argument has merit, but that only applies to people who mearly know one another in this game, or do not game together often. and yes, this does not mean that my whole case is perfect, but so far it has not failed me. and by your logic, Nik should be tunneling me right now, but alas, he is not.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by MrSuave »

farside22 wrote:
MrSuave wrote:
farside22 wrote:
MrSuave wrote:Nik, why do you not love me? is your new meta for scum against me ignoring me? D= you should just play normaly, and I might not notice you being a spy.

so far:

meta is overrated you know. I have this discussion so many times I feel like I'm on repeat. If a play is scum and knows what another player expects of them as town would they not act that way to ensure their townness.
yes, that would be the assumption. but this is a meta that has more than the proof on this mafia site. we (Nik and I) are RL friends, and he has never once spared me in a game, even if I was on his team. he is always out to get me, so that's why this has merit. yes, he continued his shinanigans in mafia, and when he broke away from that he was scum and I killed him for it =D. your argument has merit, but that only applies to people who mearly know one another in this game, or do not game together often. and yes, this does not mean that my whole case is perfect, but so far it has not failed me. and by your logic, Nik should be tunneling me right now, but alas, he is not.
Ah.
I'm confused then if you don't mind. You say as town he act as one way and as scum another. If he is acting in neither way how does that read for you about him?
well as you can see, right now I'm assuming he is scum. that is the logical conclusion. if A is not true, then B is the answer unless proven otherwise. and this would be my 4th game with Nik on this site, and even if we only count my games with him on the site, it still matches the meta I have for him. 2 games where he was "anti-Suave" he was town (I was scum in one, town in the other). The game where he swayed from that meta, in that case "being nice," he was scum(I was town obv. and we won =D). So his change in personality is what is giving me this scummy vibe about him.
Nikanor wrote:MrSuave, I'm starting to think you're scummy simply because of your overconfidence in the early game. Believe it or not, overconfidence is a scumtell. It's how I always catch KittyMo as scum, hehe.
Anyway,
Unvote. Vote: MrSuave.

You obviously seem to want my vote anyway.
I'm sorry, but that is a case by case scumtell. just because that's how you catch KittyMo doesn't mean that that is a scumtell for me. infact, I have a game, several depending on how you look at it, where I am very confident about my claims =D. take example the mini normal labled Evil Eyes. I was a vig, and I was sure that Hoopla was scum, and I voted her right at the start for going against her town meta that I had for her. no one believed me, and it even pushed me to L-1. I ended up claiming, but we lynched someone else. I use my vig NK to kill Hoopla. she is scum. some other ones that I was sure about was my game with you that just finished. and guess what, I was right there too. all my other games where I'm sure about a vote, are based on gut, and I'm usually wrong there because I have no proof. but right now, I have my facts, and unless you give me a reason to believe otherwise, you are scum because the data says you are scum. period.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by MrSuave »

"However, it should be noted that this is a meta-based tell and requires Player A to have a general lack of confidence in a usual game."

does that not mean it IS a case by case scumtell? dudurp durp! contradiction much?

the second game, you still assumed I was scum, EVEN THOUGH I had claimed, and was even planning to try and save you because you were BP, and you almost screwed that up too. and as I stated, those were just examples on the site. I could give examples from brawl matches, monopoly, risk, pretty much any game we've played together you ALWAYS try to screw me over.

and that "I'm sorry" was not a serious apology, it was sarcastic. >_>
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I cleared that ability thing up as well as I could. it was hard to tell with the bad descriptions of my skills.

a good example of when you don't care if you win or not, is in 2v2 brawl (we have FF off) and you don't care if you hit me. in fact, sometimes you TRY to hit me. how does that help your win condition?

and how was I trying to appease the town? I thought it was pretty obv sarcasm.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:12 am

Post by MrSuave »

Nikanor wrote:
MrSuave wrote:I cleared that ability thing up as well as I could. it was hard to tell with the bad descriptions of my skills.
Yes, but do you see what I mean when I say it was scummy?
MrSuave wrote:a good example of when you don't care if you win or not, is in 2v2 brawl (we have FF off) and you don't care if you hit me. in fact, sometimes you TRY to hit me. how does that help your win condition?
Only when we're pretty much guaranteed a victory anyway.
Anyway, to steer this discussion back on-topic, the whole point of this argument was that you say I try to get you killed in every game where I'm town, while I deny that by saying you deserved to be lynched in those games. I'm refuting your point by providing evidence for why you did indeed deserve to be lynched there.
To provide more support for my argument with Game B where we were both town, I all but ignored you on day one, with only one question and one accusation (of Suave being chainsaw defended by another player, no more) shot your way. You're now accusing me of ignoring you on day one, three pages into the game, and claiming it doesn't fit my town meta. That does not fit the facts at all, and is quite frankly pretty scummy.
MrSuave wrote:and how was I trying to appease the town? I thought it was pretty obv sarcasm.
It wasn't obvious. And saying it was sarcasm doesn't let you off the hook, either, to be clear.
that is false. our victory is not always secure. so you can't even say that.

and also, say what you want, that "I'm sorry was very obvious." I know you have enough common sense to know when someone is sarcastic, especially since you yourself use sarcasm
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:34 am

Post by MrSuave »

that's not why I'm not saying anything. it's because I've already said what I have, if I say anything else I would be repeating myself. if you must know, game A, you may have been "justified" to tunnel me because I was scum, but I don't think I was THAT scummy in that game. I mean, I did win after all =p. game B, you were just as scummy as I was, and in lylo, when I was obv not one of the last scum, you STILL vote me, and screw us over. *shakes head* >=(
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well, I don't want to get 2 days in and be like, "OH CRAP NIK IS SCUM!" I want to get this cleared up asap. hence, guilty untill prooven innocent. you will always be scum to me untill I cannot read you. but so far, my recent game wth you where I read you like a book, I'm going to go with the fact I can read you.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by MrSuave »

what question do you speak of?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 am

Post by MrSuave »

why do I say this is the norm? because I expect "hostility" from my friend Nik. he hasn't failed me before, at wanting to screw me over, so why should I expect different now? I was lightly trying to provoke him, this is true. but if you look at the werewolf game, I believ it was game C?, I was provoking him and he blatently ignored me. Now, if you look at a end game comment, it gets all wifomy because he states he will never be nice to me again. well, I took his ignoring of my pokes at him as a sign. that's all.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Post by MrSuave »

sweet! everyone <3's me! xD
anyway, meta attack or not. if I get past D-1, I'll be keeping my eyes on Nik. but, since I feel it a waste to simply un-vote, and because I am the hot topic, I will keep my vote where it is. I just don't feel safe when Nik is around.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:24 am

Post by MrSuave »

no, I'm saying "if I get past D-1" now, because tight now I'm the only one with a fair number of votes on them, and the deadline is fast approaching. it still puts my head up to the chopping block don't you think?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by MrSuave »

it's not that I'm uneasy to be playing with him. I'm just extra weary of him, and his tendancies. plus I don't like to lose to him, cuz he's a poop face =p.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by MrSuave »

what question?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I see, THAT question. well in the pokemon game, you did not tunnle on me. BUT, you did group me in with a player to be lynched >_>. and your attitude towards me was very hostile IMO. and then at the end you randomly voted me, screwing us over entierly. so, you may not have been tunnling, but you weren't that friendly either >_>
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Post by MrSuave »

at the moment, not as sure as I was before. but there is a lot of WIFOM I have to re weed through. this would be less troublesome if I didn't know you >_>
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well, let me re-read the thread. I know I havn't really focused on anyone else atm, so I'll try and catch up. it's just a little rough, I'm working a seasonal job, on top of my regular job, so bear with me.

about me being a doc who didn;t want to claim. I pretty much did claim right before I was hammered. I mean... it was pretty obvious. like most of the other people got the hint.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:16 am

Post by MrSuave »

well... this isn't much of a deadline I'll tell you that
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 am

Post by MrSuave »

hello again Jazzmyn! welcome to the game! :D any kind of mass claim is bad IMO. it always makes things more confusing. having 2 cops is good enough. with them scum hunting goes out the window >_>
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I see this thread has no mercy for new years and world wide holidays. I see I see. well I'm going to catch up on my games and I'll post when I've done that. :D
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well, apparently this town needs my input. hm... I don't agree with you that I am scum, but I do agree this game needs some excitment. the whole no lynch at the end of day one was epic phailure, and game us no information. we need to put someone up in a tree to get something hard to pick appart. that's my opinion anyway.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by MrSuave »

XScorpion wrote:Nah, but I figure if both Lowell and Farside turn up scum then losing 1 townie (me) won't be an absolute disaster for town. I'm a big fan of martyrdom :D
uh... I still don't see the point. like... really. if what you say is true, and you are a town, why would you set yourself up to the noose? that just doesn't make any sense to me. FOS on the Xbug
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Lowell is at L-?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 am

Post by MrSuave »

well, aparantly I was prodded. I can tell you now that I'm not scum. Other than the fact that I'm not posting very much, what else is there?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 am

Post by MrSuave »

well, I'll answer some questions asked of me:

-I didn't vote farside yesteray, well because I wasn't all there yesterday.
-Out of the 3, I would say, at this point, I see non of us as scum. I am not scum, and the other two havn't done anything uber scummy. But how is asking if we are scum going to find scum anyway XSco?
-Well right now I don't like how Zach is just going along with what you're saying, so probably one of you, or both.
-Do I care? Yes. Am I good at finding scum is big groups? Not so much. Near the end I'll become more useful. Think of fire emblem, your good end game members suck at the start.

(btw I like my personalized analysis thing xD)
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well... reading over what our dead cop has said, I am going to say that my top 4 people for scum right now are:

Zach, Kitty, Lowell, and Nikanor.

Near the end of the day she seemed to have some interesting things to say about what they had to say. Nik is the least likely to be scum on that list though. For now anyway. But I think scum targeted her for a reason, because she was on to something. At one point she notices Farside, Zach, and Kitty make some kind of voting triangle, and that's why they are more likely than Nik. Zach and Kitty are my top two, I don't have a top. Lowell could also be a lurking scum buddy of the other scum, and they might just want to get rid of dead weight. Either way, Lowell is an easy target for them to go after because of the heavy lurking. I'll post more thoughts later.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Well, you are one of the people who might have had something against Jazz. But like I said, you're the least likely of the four. And my vote? I need to jan ken with someone between Kitty and Zach, because I'm pretty sure one of them is scum.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by MrSuave »

EBWOP: at LEAST one of them is scum
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:43 am

Post by MrSuave »

if you re-read, I say that he would be an easy target for scum to go after right now. as in, "watch the Lowell and his wagon, because scum will probably be on it." >_> not, "lets lynch him because he's an easy target."

please do not twist the meaning of my post
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:25 am

Post by MrSuave »

StrangerCoug wrote:
FoS: MrSuave.
It's fine to think someone's obvscum, but I don't like people using the term "easy target" for a person they suspect.
you connected the phrase "easy target" to "obvscum" with that sentence, and implied that I was using it in that manner. I was not. I was refering to how easy it would be for scum to push his wagon and target him. Sure I suspect him, but it has no connection with being an easy target. I also never said I thought he was obvscum.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by MrSuave »

yes. I guess that would be a better way of putting it. scum could easily bus him and push a wagon on him.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by MrSuave »

KittyMo wrote:
MrSuave wrote: -Well right now I don't like how Zach is just going along with what you're saying, so probably one of you, or both.
What do you mean?
MrSuave wrote: -Do I care? Yes. Am I good at finding scum is big groups? Not so much. Near the end I'll become more useful. Think of fire emblem, your good end game members suck at the start.
So the newbie setup is too large of a group for you to actually start scumhunting? Why do you even sign up for mini games if you're not going to even flipping play the first half or 2/3 of the game?
MrSuave wrote:(btw I like my personalized analysis thing xD)
I...don't even know what to say to that. That's really your only comment about my big long analysis post showing how you are a liar and have been not trying at all to find any scum for the entirety of Day 2 and Day 3?
XScorpion wrote: a) thinks scum bussed farside for some reason, and that obv. town Kitty and/or Zach are "probably" scum (yeah ok </sarcasm>).
When did I become obvtown? Earlier you were soooo pushing Me/Lowell/Farside. :?:

Same question for Zach.
MrSuave wrote: At one point she notices Farside, Zach, and Kitty make some kind of voting triangle, and that's why they are more likely than Nik. Zach and Kitty are my top two, I don't have a top.
What exactly are you talking about here with a voting triangle? I'm staring at the vote counts, and the only time us 3 have had votes in common would be Zach and I both voting farside on Day 2, and Zach & I being on the Lowell wagon while farside was on your wagon during day 1. Zachrulez has also voted me and farside has voted Zach on Day 1 as well. So basically, huh? And is this "voting triangle" thing Jazz supposedly mentioned really the only reason you think I'm scummy...?
MrSuave wrote: I'll post more thoughts later.
Guess we'll be seeing him in 5 days...
-re-read your comments on me, and then read what Zach is saying right after. You say something, and he pretty much says "yeah"

-well, I think I'd be better scum, but when I'm stuck as town, yes I appear useless at the start. but I am forming opinions. D-1 is just the luck of the draw, D-2 I wasn't there for pretty much, but I would have said something if I was. why do I sign up? well how will I ever play scum if I don't join games right? xD

-well I disagree with the lier part, but I agree with the not being here. what else was there to say?

-I'll find the quote. and no, that's not the only reason I think you're scummy. I'm pretty sure our dead cop was on to something, and that's why she's dead. You, Nik, Zach, and Lowell are on her list. She was right about farside, and I'm thinking she was right about someone else too. Me and SC are on her list, but the four I mentioned are what seem to be the top four on her list. SC and I appeared a couple of times on her scummy list. Nikanor is there, but he's just barely on my radar right now. But Lowell, Zach and you are my top 3, and Lowell is 3. 1 and 2 I'm undecided atm.

-and way to throw a low blow at the end. why did you even bother? to make me look bad? tsk tsk tsk
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:18 am

Post by MrSuave »

Well okay, I sign up to play, but I find it harder to play town than scum. And it's actually pretty slow if you're just VT. xD I think I pay more attention to smaller games, or to games where I'm an improtant roll, not just scum fodder. But how can you say that Jazz only got killed because of her protown-ness. I think she was actually on to something. And I didn't ignore Lowell, he's still on my list. But he already has enough people who suspect him to actually pursue, because everything I might say has probably already been said. You and Zach though, at least one of you are scum. And I have a feeling like it's you miss kitty. I hold on to my vote, because I don't just throw it around.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I was on Kitty's case before Lowell, like Kitty pointed out. And right now I'm still undecided on who of the top two is my top. I will definitly throw down a vote on one of them for sure. I'm not gonna like, right now I'm 60/40 split, Kitty is the 60. I'll probably vote by tomorrow afternoon. And Nik you're still on mah list. btw, one of my better assets is that most people have no read on me because, like you have said in the past, I play the VI =D. This allows me to observe more than anything, but it's high risk, but if I'm around late game, I can be more of an asset =p. Think Fire Emblem
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 am

Post by MrSuave »

haha, that was day 1.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by MrSuave »

interesting... after Lowell votes kitty, Zach turns on Kitty, even though right before I stated my thoughts, Zach was totally agreeing with what Kitty was saying. tell me Zach, why the change in heart? was Lowell's vote really that compelling to you?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by MrSuave »

so you're saying that your vote was mearly a pressure vote? o___o
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Nikanor wrote:
MrSuave wrote:so you're saying that your vote was mearly a pressure vote? o___o
It's good to see you're back to active lurking.
Sorry for having post secondary hw BS that is all squished together because profs want half the grades calculated before reading week >_> I still don't buy that everything was all just "pressure." that sounds like some cheap cop out to me.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:53 am

Post by MrSuave »

Scum will be on Lowell's wagon. Scum flip or not. He was just too easy of a target. Nik and Zach both earn points on my scummy list. One person on my top 3 is scum. I say top 3 because I'm thinking Lowell is as good as dead. Again when I say one, I imply at least 1. Beause I still feel that all the scum were on my list. As a reminder my list was kitty, zach, Lowell, and nik. In that order.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 am

Post by MrSuave »

well... there goes my theory... But there's still a tailor out there. For all we know we may have killed scum and we wouldn't know, OR.... asjkbdgkjlasbbjkasdg. This is frustrating. I'm gonna go with my hunch from yesterday though, and
Vote:Kitty
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by MrSuave »

ah, okay. I misunderstood what the tailor could do. Zach did support my Kitty lynch so I'm staying with Kitty.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by MrSuave »

yeah, well I assumed if we had killed the tailor it would have said mafia tailor, not mafia goon. that's all.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Nice appeal to emotion there at the end of that post.

On a side note, I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you're feeling better soon!

That said, I don't think Zach "cleared" anyone at all. Why? Because if the tailor is still out there (66% chance because we're not told if the scum we killed was the tailor or not) then for all we know one or more of Zach's investigations could be wrong. With Lowell and Zach gone my list of 4 is now 2. And Nik is starting to give me a bad feeling again. I don't like bad feelings, especially coming from Nik's direction. So my list is still Kitty on top but Nik is a strong #2, compared with yesterday being a weak #4.

Also, Nik has been online, because I've seen him on msn since the thread has gone up. And he LOVES mafia, so I don't see why he wouldn't check his games like he always does.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by MrSuave »

when have we been over this? if it was day 2, I wouldn't know. xD and what's giving me bad feelings isn't what you've said today obviously, but just what I know about you. your defence of Kitty is noted. also, I still have a feeling that Jazz was on to something. I have a feeling that she could have locked scum down if she hadn't died.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by MrSuave »

So... you're appealing to emotion is what you're doing. Nik likes to call me on it all the time xD.

Well to tell you the truth, I havn't really read D2, I mearly skimmed it. Also, I don't like that both of our cops died two days in a row. And are you saying that Jazz got killed just because? Zach too? I mean, Zach supported my hunch on Kitty yesterday, and I thought that was strange then. But with the cop flip, I'm gonna go ahead and stick with my Kitty vote. Also, wanna know why I'm not dead? Because scum would like to keep me around for an easy lynch. Everyone thinks I'm scummy, even when I'm not trying to be. Someone pointed it out earlier I think, and yet here I am. Why? Probably because I'm a scum asset. Either way, they get a free lynch in their eyes. Even you tried it Nik. Werewolf mafia. Didn't turn out so well did it? (I won with the town >=D) You and Kitty are my top suspects. And it's not because she was mearly the cop, or I would say that about Zach too. It's because I have a feeling that she was on to something, and that's why she is not dead. Zach may have been on to something yesterday, but I need to reread his posts iso.

I now have lost train of thought, I'll post again later.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by MrSuave »

this whole game is about speculation, unless you're a cop with a guilty.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by MrSuave »

actually Zach first said maybe me today, but then he said after that there was a reason that he paused at the thought of lynching me. also he calls Kitty on WIFOM and also votes SC. so really, Zach did not say that at all.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 am

Post by MrSuave »

that's still really weak reasoning
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by MrSuave »

a case? I have a case? hey, don't get me wrong, I usually go with my gut on these things. and about D-2, notcie how I don't really participate in it, so no I didn't really read it; and yeah I know it's a lot of WIFOM, but really, that's the game.

now, Xscorpion... playing the VI? why? why now of all times? I mean, D-1/2 are alright, but why now so late in the game. it makes no sense. I've never played with you, so I don't know if you do this often, but it makes me uneasy.

at any rate, I like my vote, my gut tells me Kitty and Nik, and that's all for now. usually if I have any hunches or evidence I say it when I get it. so if I have anything to add, you'll know.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I gave my reasons, and I have nothing else to add. I would just end up repeating myself. And yes there is gut, but there are reasons for why I feel this way that I've stated beforehand. Something to add, I don't like this double team going on right now between you and Nik. You vote me, just because Nik votes me, state that that is your reason, and now you're both attacking me. Kitty is #1, Nik #2, and you might just make it on my list XS. Anyway, those are my thoughts, good day.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well I guess that's L-1 I think. how am I being uncooperative?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by MrSuave »

that may have been true D-1+2 but I've been putting in my input since. but I have also explained that aswell.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by MrSuave »

huh, well I'll tell you this right now, you're all misteaken. I am a town, perhaps lazy startup town, and one that plays off of gut, but town none the less. also, this wagon is exactly like Lowell's wagon imo. it was fast moving, and has weak/medium support. also, with 2 scum, it's easy enough to trick 2 people to vote a town, especially a bad rep town like me. I'm in the same boat as Lowell, and scum is playing me the same way they played Lowell. I believe that I have been targeted today because I have now started posting, and now have used up my usefulness to scum. I'm no longer the lazy lurking town that would make a good target. they have decided that it is time to dispose of me, and use the "he's so useless, let's just kill him" and people, so tired with dealing with me, agree and screw themselves. especially since it's 4 to lynch. think, town miss-lynches today, scum kill one in the night, there are 5 and it's now endgame. an endgame with 2 scum. I don't know. I think I'd rather kill scum instead of the "useless person." that's just my opinion. go ahead and call me on WIFOM, and AtE, but that's what I do best, right Nik ? ;D
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:04 am

Post by MrSuave »

have you? have you really? I'm usually accused of being useless a lot and playing the VI, so I don't recall what games you're talking about
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well I'm not scum, so there are probably 2 scum there. Nik is on the top of that list, but XS is probably his buddy, if there are 2 scum. if there are only 1 scum, it would be Nik as the scum, and Kitty as the other scum. why? because she's defending me, so when I flip town she can say "I told you!"
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well you've never played with me, so you look at my play as scummy. but in fact, I play every game the same, and out of all the games I've played, I've only been scum once. I'm not scum, and just saying that you're okay with it, but you don't want to hammer strikes me as suspicious. maybe if the % was like, 75% but you're 50% or something like that, but 95%-99%? that's a little stupid. if you do hammer, or someone hammers, prepare to face lylo with 2 scum.

also, that whole part about your role not being worth the wait is a soft claim of VT, and I don't buy it. it makes you look like scum trying to look innocent to me. FOS: pwnman
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by MrSuave »

at the moment I'm gonna go ahead an
unvote
because Kitty isn't really my top anymore. with the new replacement, my opinions have slightly changed
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I van just pwn him in HoN. Nik and I both see him irl. Why do you assume that order. He wouldn't jump to first for one comment. I just said that my vote on you is no longer accurate. I have no clear order anymore though. As for nham and scott, I didn't give nham much thought but I must now recap. And for Scott, there's a Scott? xD
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by MrSuave »

GAME IS DYING GAME IS DYING!!!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by MrSuave »

scott had like 2 posts >_> and nham would go with the flow a lot. that's what I saw.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by MrSuave »

meh... might as well... that player has just been replaced too many times. so
vote:pwnman
and that's the day.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by MrSuave »

he's a noobie, and I don't want him around in lylo because he'll try to pull some, "go with the flow" vote, and it'll cost the town. if he's scum good for us, if not, we now have useful people in lylo. and he was really scummy, and that player spot was so useless for the whole game.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:01 am

Post by MrSuave »

Yeah, okay. And his first couple post were sooooo pro town. >_>. That spot holder in this game was useless, so I put it to an end. I believe I explained myself earlier. At anyrate we're in lylo. I like how you're trying to get a quick lynch on me. Could it be because it means you win?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 am

Post by MrSuave »

Nikanor is scum! That is what I think. Either kitty or xscorp are his scum buddy. There is also a chance that kitty and sb are buddies due to the last comment, but it's like a 30% chance maybe. But yeah, Nik=scum! I usually seem to make it to lylo if I don't die d-1. And I'm pretty good with my hunches in lylo too. So I'm going for a Nik lynch. I'm on my phone right now, but I'll give more solid answers when I get home.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Huh. That's pretty cool. But yeah.

Why am I not voting you you ask? Well because it's lylo silly.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by MrSuave »

but cops are both dead. you know, you have a point Nik. I guess I'll do what I always so do in this kind of situation xD
vote:Nikanor

TADA!!!! and now we wait.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:20 am

Post by MrSuave »

Well I saw no point in asking. Because me not voting him was obviously going to be used against me. Plus this game is dying so here's some spice for life. Now, either the scum are away and haven't voted, OR Nim is scum and I got it right! =D. Now I know there is that chance that I may be scum, but I know I'm not, so yeah.

Also it wasn't really that weird to say seeing how if I was wrong scum would win, and if I'm right well then we just got another day. It was a risk and something interesting will happen because of it. That's why I said "TADA."
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Nothing to say Nik? You can change your picture, but not post? tsk tsk tsk
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by MrSuave »

what a nice interacting between you two. "waiting on XScorp"? psh.
and then XS saying I'm scum for sure, then not votimg me, as Nik points out. The problem with that is, he says that there are alarms going off, yet he votes me. Nik also hasn't been quick hammered yet either. So right now I am 99.9% sure he will flip scum. Why not 100%? Because there is never a 100% in this game till a flip.

Why did Nik still vote me, and XS didn't? Because they're hoping someone will be dumb enough to vote me and then quick hammer, because I'm obviously on to something. Nik also adds the alarms part to his post so if things go south he can bus XS to save his own hide.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:24 am

Post by MrSuave »

How can you say that you KNOW I'm not town. The only way that anyone KNOWS anything is if you were a cop and found something, which you're not, or if you are scum.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:21 am

Post by MrSuave »

>_> I say 99.9% because I leave that posibility that I could be wrong. You're an animu person. You should know how L thinks. He was pretty sure Light was Kira, but never said it was a 100% sure thing. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm willing to bet this day that you are scum. Pretty much everyone has seen my vote, and you havn't been hammered yet which means you're scum.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well you are, but then again, you are on my top 2 people for being Nik's scum buddy. I'm digging up the first 3 days, which I was not there for really.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Look at that. No hammer. Why? Because they're both scum.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by MrSuave »

And that's the game. Fail. Nik, you win this time, but next time I'll get you like I did in werewolf mafia. Mark my words.

As for the rest of you, phail. How can you not see that he is scum. Brisjcbhtisjxnbtudixnfj. Irritating.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I think when I rant about Nik scum people should listen to me more >_>
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I think you should stop being so friendly with Nik =p
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by MrSuave »

haha. MAAAAAN... all you townies thinking poorly of me because of my lazy play. even my display pic looks lazy xD. I've gotta say though, I never expected Starbuck at all. She wasn't even on my list of suspects. >_< DANM YOU SCORPION!!!! DANM YOU!!!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by MrSuave »

it's just I'm used to rl mafia, where my gut is good and I can usually sweet talk people into following me to victory. you can't really do that in this game, untill near the end. that's why I seem kinda useless at first. think of me like a late game fire emblem character. bad at the start and good at the end. or a magicarp. =D
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by MrSuave »

own worst enemy eh. well I tried to get the town something at the start. like I said, my gut is good, and it's good enough to play rl mafia. but Nik just changed his play so it wouldn't match my claims on him, and that was the end of that. I just watched things play out, and then came back when I was more useful. but by then, no one cared. D:

Return to “Completed Open Games”