MrSuave (1) - KittyMo
Nikanor (0) -
Starbuck(0)
nhammen (0) -
KittyMo (1) - Lowell,
Zachrulez (0) -

Not Voting (2)
MrSuave, , nhammen,

A lynch has been reached! Flavour and results will come soon. This game is now in twlight phase until further notice.

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by DTMaster »

He is obviously scum. Why is he alive still?
farside22 was scum, we had to get her first.
Lowell's play is so scummy, it oozes scumminess.
I'm telling you, I'm one of you!
One of the scum I bet you!

The town got up and strung up Lowell in a fashionable noose made from his tweed kilt. Unfortunately you find out

Lowell - was strung up as a Vanilla Townie

The crowd murmors. But he was
Scum!
the
mod
god is playing a trick on us. Sorry folks, Lowell is
a vanilla townie

The town heads back to sleep to contemplate on the turn of events. You have 72 hours for all night actions to be submitted
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 am

Post by DTMaster »

Will fix the front page later today but I would like to announce that the town rose to a wonderful, beautiful bloody mess that was
Zachrulez
You could see his cap hanging off the top of the building by a bunch of
post-it notes
His body was covered in them. You determined that
he was hung and sliced open by the darned paper inventions
. Traces of weak adhesive lined the place. It was an awful site, and what was worse
was the police station is now shut down because of this

What's the town going to do now?

Zachrules - Town Cop was hung and sliced by post-it notes
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 am

Post by DTMaster »

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 am

Post by MrSuave »

well... there goes my theory... But there's still a tailor out there. For all we know we may have killed scum and we wouldn't know, OR.... asjkbdgkjlasbbjkasdg. This is frustrating. I'm gonna go with my hunch from yesterday though, and
Vote:Kitty
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 am

Post by nhammen »

MrSuave wrote:well... there goes my theory... But there's still a tailor out there. For all we know we may have killed scum and we wouldn't know,
Ummm... What? How do you know there's still a tailor? What do you mean by"we may have killed scum and we wouldn't know"? Explain.

ISOing Zach to see if he breadcrumbed anything.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:24 am

Post by nhammen »

Well, on Day 3 Lowell started the day wth a Lowell vote. In fact, the only player that Zach really pushed hard for was Lowell. But, on day 2, he mentioned that Lowell was a "likely tailor target regardless of alignment" so I think he probably wouldn't investigate him. I don't know that he didn't investigate Lowell for sure though.

If my assumption is correct, it seems to me that he probably got town results on both nights. On Day 2 he says:
Zachrulez wrote:I don't really like the attacks on Xscorpion.

I'm trying to be careful not to overly excuse his general bad play, but I have a gut town read on him, and I feel pretty strongly about it, as a result I feel uneasy about pretty much any attacks on him.
Which lead me to believe that he was bread-crumbing his investigation results as gut. But on Day 3 he says:
Zachrulez wrote:Also I'm trying to zero in on a third scum, but one isn't really screaming out at me at the moment.

My gut's saying either Suave or SC.

I think Nikanor, Kittymo, and Xscorpion are town.

Might have this narrowed down enough in my mind to be comfortable lynching everyone else.
Which kills the gut=investgation theory. The "might have this narrowed down enough" comment would support my idea that he got town results each time (if it was a breadcrumb), but it also implies he had 3 town results. But there had only been two nights. So, I have no idea whether or not he breadcrumbed any results or what they are. Hmmm... Unless

Mod, did the cops get an investigation on Night 0?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 am

Post by DTMaster »

on my iPhone so I'll edit in red later so I want to clairfy.

1. The mafia tailor only affects alignment checks done my the cop. Otherwise when he tailor is lynched he shows up as a goon. The mafia tailor does not modify the flips of other characters like a mafia screwball. So the cops are all dead.

2. If the cop sent me his/her night actions to me the investigation went through. As this is an open setup, there is nothing to stop the investigation. even thouh cops are sane, the results may no be accurate due to the framing ability of the tailor.

Also this was a day start so the cops didn't get an investigate N0
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:59 am

Post by DTMaster »

At suave tddr version. All flips are accurate.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by MrSuave »

ah, okay. I misunderstood what the tailor could do. Zach did support my Kitty lynch so I'm staying with Kitty.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I still like KittyMo as scum, and MrSuave saying there's still a tailor seems a bit off. This seems to be a hard role for us to understand, so I think I'll pass his opening comment about it off as a null tell.

Vote: KittyMo
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by MrSuave »

yeah, well I assumed if we had killed the tailor it would have said mafia tailor, not mafia goon. that's all.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm definitely feeling Kitty as well. It seemed like she just tried to shrink into the shadows to get the focus off herself. Not to mention, that she wasn't even on Lowell's wagon. She was voting for MrSuave while pushing along Lowell's lynch.

I'm going to hold back my vote for now since we are already so close to lynching her.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 am

Post by XScorpion »

Not sure who to go after now...Zach was cop, and he cleared Kitty and/or Nikanor, so I'm iffy about voting either of them...
OTOH his later posts seem to indicate that he was suspicious of Kitty, despite having said she is probably town. At this point, I'm thinking either voting SC (continuing Zach's line of thinking) or Kitty, but I'm not liking the super fast bandwagon forming here...smells of scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

How did he clear Kitty and Nik?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 am

Post by XScorpion »

zach wrote:
I think Nikanor, Kittymo, and Xscorpion are town.
I echo nhammen's opinion that this is likely him hinting at his investigation targets (with town results). Obviously at least one of the 3 of us wasn't investigated, making me think that his N1 investigation was me and his N2 was Nikanor.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 am

Post by KittyMo »

Hi. I'm still sick (I've had this same d*mn cold for 4 weeks today!), and my grandpa died yesterday. I hope things are going better for the rest of you.

MrSuave's vote on me: I'm sensing a really bad case of tunnel vision here. Since from his reaction to things, he's already decided I'm scum, and gets all happy when he sees anything that could possibly prove this. Not sure if this is scummy, but it's dumb.

StrangerCoug's vote on me: I find it really interesting that yesterday he's bandwagoning the hell out of Lowell, and then turns to start a bandwagon on me at the start of the day again. Apparently he wants today to turn out exactly how yesterday did...?

Starbuck's expression of suspicion of me:
Starbuck wrote: It seemed like she just tried to shrink into the shadows to get the focus off herself.
Not exactly sure how you can say that seeing as I was the person who posted the MOST yesterday. In fact, except for a small part of Day 2, I have not been a lurker. I was having a tough time with my cold at the end of Day 3 and didn't have the energy to deal with this game. But for 95% of this game, I haven't "shrunk into the shadows to get the focus off me", I've put myself out there a hell of a lot more than most people have.
Starbuck wrote: Not to mention, that she wasn't even on Lowell's wagon.
When did not being on Lowell's bandwagon become a crime?
Starbuck wrote: She was voting for MrSuave while pushing along Lowell's lynch.
Nooooo, sweetiecakes, that's really not what happened. If you learn to read, I pushed Lowell hardest on Days 1 and 2. Over the course of Day 3, I became less and less sure of his lynch, until I became fairly sure that he would flip town. I voted MrSuave because I wanted him to give his thoughts on the game, and when I first voted him, I overreacted a bit because I thought it was so dumb how much he'd active lurked. I was pretty much totally ignoring all of you guys sitting back saying "durrr hurrr let's have no discussion because Lowell is the most obvscum dude ever." I really didn't push Lowell's lynch very much on Day 3 at all, if you'd actually read what I said, instead of finding fun ways to misrep me.
Starbuck wrote: I'm going to hold back my vote for now since we are already so close to lynching her.
I really don't understand how you're okay with how yesterday went down. That was so d*mn idiotic, and you're willing to have the same thing happen all over again?

-------------

Anyways~

Well, Zach's flip explains my gut read on him...I could tell something was weird with him, but I wasn't sure about it. I can definitely see him investigating XScorpion, Nikanor, or me. As a cop, he definitely has a tendency to investigate people he doesn't have a read on (which would fit for XScorpion & Nik), but the way he was flipping back and forth on me seems like he may have investigated me and was contemplating whether I was a target of the tailor or not. I think it seems most likely he investigated XScorpion and Nik and got innocent results, though.

------------

If I'm inevitably going to be lynched at some point, I would prefer it would be today rather than tomorrow because if we mislynch today, and you go for my lynch tomorrow, we lose. It may be in our best interests to have me lynched today because y'all seem to think I'm just so d*mn scummy. However, I'm only willing for that to happen if you all don't sit around doing nothing like yesterday. Please, town, let's use all our time to scumhunt instead of acting idiotic like we did yesterday. Thanks.

----------

Nikanor: Please check in.
MrSuave: Please read the first post.

That's all for now.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Nice appeal to emotion there at the end of that post.

On a side note, I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you're feeling better soon!

That said, I don't think Zach "cleared" anyone at all. Why? Because if the tailor is still out there (66% chance because we're not told if the scum we killed was the tailor or not) then for all we know one or more of Zach's investigations could be wrong. With Lowell and Zach gone my list of 4 is now 2. And Nik is starting to give me a bad feeling again. I don't like bad feelings, especially coming from Nik's direction. So my list is still Kitty on top but Nik is a strong #2, compared with yesterday being a weak #4.

Also, Nik has been online, because I've seen him on msn since the thread has gone up. And he LOVES mafia, so I don't see why he wouldn't check his games like he always does.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Nikanor »

nhammen wrote:The "might have this narrowed down enough" comment would support my idea that he got town results each time
I support this. However, inspection results shouldn't be trusted, etc.
MrSuave wrote:well... there goes my theory... But there's still a tailor out there.
MrSuave wrote:ah, okay. I misunderstood what the tailor could do.
We've been over this before, iirc. I don't think even MrSuave could make this mistake twice, so I'm going to say it's a scumslip.
MrSuave wrote:And Nik is starting to give me a bad feeling again. I don't like bad feelings, especially coming from Nik's direction.
I haven't even said anything today, so I don't know how I can be giving you bad feelings. What in particular is giving you this bad feeling?
MrSuave wrote:Also, Nik has been online, because I've seen him on msn since the thread has gone up. And he LOVES mafia, so I don't see why he wouldn't check his games like he always does.
I've been busy. Work, etc. Take a look at my recent posts. All I've been posting lately is votecounts and 'I'll catch up Sunday' posts.
KittyMo wrote:Well, Zach's flip explains my gut read on him...I could tell something was weird with him, but I wasn't sure about it.
So you thought he was the cop?

Vote: MrSuave.

I still haven't forgotten the fact that you completely misrepped and dodged my questions on day one, as well as the fact that you lurked through ALL of day two, which just so happened to be the day that scumfarside was lynched. Not to mention the totally craptastic vote on KittyMo at the start of the day. Explain to me exactly what your 'hunch from yesterday' was. The only justification I can see for your suspicion on KittyMo yesterday and today is this:
MrSuave wrote:At one point she notices Farside, Zach, and Kitty make some kind of voting triangle
Which is bogus to begin with, and now definitively invalid as Zach flipped town. So tell me Suave, what exactly is your reason for voting KittyMo?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by MrSuave »

when have we been over this? if it was day 2, I wouldn't know. xD and what's giving me bad feelings isn't what you've said today obviously, but just what I know about you. your defence of Kitty is noted. also, I still have a feeling that Jazz was on to something. I have a feeling that she could have locked scum down if she hadn't died.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Nikanor »

MrSuave wrote:when have we been over this? if it was day 2, I wouldn't know.
Are you saying you haven't even read day two?
MrSuave wrote:I still have a feeling that Jazz was on to something.
Kill speculation is not adequate reason to vote someone. If Jazz were here, she'd totally bust your ass for this, and you know that.
MrSuave wrote:I have a feeling that she could have locked scum down if she hadn't died.
Uhm, maybe that's because she was a cop, the second most overpowered normal role in existence?
(The first is town roleblocker, for those of you who were wondering).
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by KittyMo »

@ Starbuck: regarding the sweetiecakes thing, don't take offense to it. I didn't mean for it to sound condescending, which looking at it, it kinda does. Sorry. :/
MrSuave wrote: Nice appeal to emotion there at the end of that post.
I'm not appealing to emotion. I'm just really pissed out how yesterday turned out, and it's going to be disastrous for the town if today turns out exactly the same way.
Nikanor wrote: So you thought he was the cop?
It actually didn't occur to me he was the cop. I was thinking his play didn't fit regular town Zach, but it didn't really fit Zach-scum either, which was throwing me off. Him flipping cop was an "Ohhhh that makes sense, why didn't I think of that" moment.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by MrSuave »

So... you're appealing to emotion is what you're doing. Nik likes to call me on it all the time xD.

Well to tell you the truth, I havn't really read D2, I mearly skimmed it. Also, I don't like that both of our cops died two days in a row. And are you saying that Jazz got killed just because? Zach too? I mean, Zach supported my hunch on Kitty yesterday, and I thought that was strange then. But with the cop flip, I'm gonna go ahead and stick with my Kitty vote. Also, wanna know why I'm not dead? Because scum would like to keep me around for an easy lynch. Everyone thinks I'm scummy, even when I'm not trying to be. Someone pointed it out earlier I think, and yet here I am. Why? Probably because I'm a scum asset. Either way, they get a free lynch in their eyes. Even you tried it Nik. Werewolf mafia. Didn't turn out so well did it? (I won with the town >=D) You and Kitty are my top suspects. And it's not because she was mearly the cop, or I would say that about Zach too. It's because I have a feeling that she was on to something, and that's why she is not dead. Zach may have been on to something yesterday, but I need to reread his posts iso.

I now have lost train of thought, I'll post again later.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:23 pm

Post by Nikanor »

MrSuave wrote:And are you saying that Jazz got killed just because?
I'm saying that there's no way for us to know why Jazzmyn was killed because we can't see the scum QT. Maybe Jazzmyn was on to something, sure. But maybe scum picked up on her being a cop.
My problem with your KittyMo vote is that the ONLY reason you have for voting her is the nightkill speculation, which isn't evidence.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by MrSuave »

this whole game is about speculation, unless you're a cop with a guilty.

Return to “Completed Open Games”