Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Kingdom Hearts Mafia - Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Slicey »

Riku: I've always wondered why we're here on this island. If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one? And suppose there are other worlds... then ours is just a little piece of something much greater. So we could have just as easily ended up somewhere else, right? That's why we need to go out there and find out. Just sitting here won't change a thing. It's the same old stuff. So let's go.

Light. Darkness. And those in between. Some try to help the worlds, some try to destroy them. All worlds have been consumed by darkness, and all that stands in the way is the mighty world of Hollow Bastion. Heartless and Nobodies have been trying to take it over for years and have been unsuccessful. But will this time be different? The enemy seems much stronger this time around. Will the light conquer the darkness, or will the darkness overwhelm the one world standing in it's way? Or will Kingdom Hearts be fully completed, giving those who had no heart ultimate power?

Game Over! Scroll Down for Details!

Those in the light:
CryMeARiver
Flareonage
Deathnote
-
Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie
, survived to endgame.

Sajin -
Genie, Town Jack of ALL Trades
, survived to endgame.

UncertainKitten
saberwolf
-
Jack Skellington, Vanilla Townie
, survived to endgame.

Iecerint
malthusis
-
Captain Jack Sparrow, Town Two-Shot Day Vigilante
, survived to endgame.

Those in the darkness:
zwetschenwasser,
Kairi, Vanilla Townie
, shot Day 1.

DragonsofSummer,
Beast, Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 1.

Maemuki
Sir Pent
foilist13
Tron, Town Jailkeeper,
cut in pieces Night 1.

Vaya,
Chip, Town Co-Busdriver,
stabbed Night 1

Cobalt,
Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer
, shot Day 2.

MafiaSSK,
Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor
, lynched Day 2.

Gorrad,
Xemnas, Nobody Godfather
, exploded Night 2.

Plum
Whoot1234
Sora, Town Heartless Cop
, cut to pieces Night 2.

Papa Zito,
Xaldin, Nobody Thief
, lynched Day 3.

Kdub,
Roxas, Town Nobody Cop
, crushed and cut to pieces Night 3

raider8169
Grandi
Mufasa
Simba, Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 4.

RayFrost,
King Mickey, Town Reviver
, crushed Night 4.

Kise,
Goofy, Town Bodyguard
, sucked into a black void Night 4.

wolframnhart,
Ursula, Heartless Doctor
, cut into pieces Night 4.

ace5993,
Maleficent, Heartless Godmother
, lynched Day 5.

DTMaster,
Dale, Town Co-Busdriver
, exploded Night 5.

Snow White
My Milked Eek
joe478
Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief
, cut to pieces Night 5.

Hayker,
Aeris, Vanilla Townie
, sucked into a black void Night 5.

Shotty to the Body,
Pete, Heartless Roleblocker
, lynched Day 6.

DrippingGoofball
DisCode
Ansem?, Town Tracker
, cut to pieces Night 6.

Starbuck
fuzzylightning
Sephiroth, 3rd Party Serial Killer
, lynched Day 7.

Those in between (AKA Modkilled):
xRECKONERx,
Neutral Survivor,
formerly Leon, Vanilla Townie,
modkilled and autolossed Day 2 for severe violations of Rule 2.

Sir Chris,
Neutral Survivor
formerly Aladdin, Town Hobo,
modkilled and autolossed Day 2 for severe violations of Rule 2.
Last edited by Slicey on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:46 am, edited 54 times in total.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

The Rules (Stolen by Tarhalindur and many others and edited):
1. I am the mod. Any decision I make is final. I’m not perfect however, so if I make a mistake, please tell me. If you have a question, make sure to PM me, or ask in bold text.
2. This is a game. The goal is to have fun, and I will not tolerate people verbally abusing each other or any other mean acts towards another player. If this happens, it will result in a warning. Repeated offesne results in a modkill.
3. If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins.
4. No invisible text, codes, editing or deleting posts. First time it is a warning, repeated offense result in modkill.
5. No quoting anything written by the mod, whether it is true or false. You may paraphrase, and you are free to check with me if it’s all right. If you quote anything from me it will be deleted as soon as I see it. Continuous breaking of this rule will result in a modkill.
6. Do not post QuickTopic links. If you do, it will result in immediate modkill.
7. No talking about the game with anyone outside the thread unless your role specifically says so. First offense results in a modkill. This includes after you’re dead. There may or may not be a green room where dead players can discuss the game, but if there is, that is the only place you are allowed to discuss.
8. All votes and unvotes must be in bold and be in this format:
Vote: Slicey
or
Unvote: Slicey
. Unvoting is not necessary, but greatly appreciated.
9. Once the majority of votes on a player has been reached, that person will be lynched. All votes and unvotes will not be counted. If the majority has not been reached by the deadline, then the person with the most votes will be lynched. You may vote No Lynch if you’d like. In the event of a tie, whoever received the most votes first is lynched.
10. Each game day will have a 4 week deadline. When a certain amount of people are left, this will change to 3 weeks.
11. I expect you to fully commit to this game. However, I will not prod players unless it is specifically requested. Players have 72 hours to respond to the prod. If they do not, they will be replaced. At the beginning of each day, I will institute a mass prod just to remind everyone about the game and that the next day phase is starting.
11.5 (added as of Post 813): If a player has not posted in 10 RL days, that person will be prodded regardless if the prod was requested or not.
12. When you die, no more posting. You are allowed one bah post and that’s it.
13. If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me.
14. Play to win.
15. In accordance to Rule 14, do not claim you are scumbuddies with someone else, regardless if it is true.
16. I reserve the right to add rules if necessary
17. And of course, have fun!

Sample Town PM
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, XXXXX. You are
Scrooge McDuck, Vanilla Townie.
You live in Hollow Bastion and have created the delicious Sea Salt ice cream that everyone loves. You also have an impressive skateboard business going. Your abilities are:

None!: You don’t have any abilities, except your voice and your vote.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Last edited by Slicey on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Roles will be going out shortly (within the hour).
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Slicey »

Some awesome fan art I stumbled across:

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by Slicey »

All roles are out. Please confirm via PM. When 90% of the people have confirmed, game will begin.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Slicey »

Well, seems like Mufasa/whoot1234 are actually the same person and were both banned. Looks like I'll need two replacements already. >_> Once I get the replacements we can start the game.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

Grandi replaces Mufasa and Plum replaces Whoot1234.

Light. Darkness. The Keyblade. It's all connected. For hundreds of years Keyblade warriors have been fighting against the darkness. Slowly, the forces of darkness has been vanquishing the Keyblade warriors one by one. The Darkness has taken over almost all the worlds. However, the worlds greatest heroes have arrived in the greatest time of need. Will the light be able to shine through the never ending darkness?

Day 1 begins! With 26 votes available, it will take 14 to lynch. Deadline is December 26, 9:15 EST.
Last edited by Slicey on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Slicey »

"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's
like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up..."

I have lost my memories. I am stuck between the light and the darkness. Can any of you help me? Plum, what say you? Gorrad? Surely, you can help me?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:55 am

Post by Slicey »

"All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence."

"That's not true! The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

The other 26 of you should be fighting the darkness, not figuring out who I am from among you. This would cause far more harm then good.

Perhaps I know more than what I choose to say? Perhaps I have no choice. Perhaps I say as much as I am allowed to say? I do not flirt with the lines of darkness. Perhaps I only exist to amuse those who do not care whether the light is extinguished or not? In any case, I shall do my part for the light. I shall need help to stay among the light.

Plum would be a poor choice to plunge into darkness. She is actively fighting for the light. And I apologize in advance for all the vague information I will be sharing. It must be done.

The light is dim indeed within Discode.
Zito, what do you fight for?

-????
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:26 am

Post by Slicey »

Ansem: This world has been connected. Tied to the darkness... soon to be completely eclipsed. There is so very much to learn. You understand so little.

The First Vote Count:
saberwolf (3): joe478, Cobalt, Vaya
Deathnote (2): DragonsofSummer, DisCode
Cobalt (2): RayFrost, Papa Zito
wolframnhart (1): Plum
Plum (1): Deathnote
RayFrost (1): Hayker
Kise (1): Kdub
fuzzylightning (1): DTMaster
DisCode (1): Gorrad
xRECKONERx (1): Shotty to the Body
Gorrad (1): Sir Chris

Not Voting: Kise, wolframnhart, fuzzylightning, MafiaSSK, Grandi, Sajin, zwetschenwasser, saberwolf, malthusis, foilist13, xRECKONERx, ace5993

With 26 votes available, it will take 14 to lynch.

Kise, fuzzylightning and Grandi have not picked up their role PM's yet. Grandi still has time, as I just sent his yesterday. Kise and fuzzylightning have 24 hours to respond or will be replaced.

Mod scene forthcoming...
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Slicey »

Mod Scene 1:

The remaining people in Hollow Bastion stand in the town square, attempting to figure out who has been influenced by the darkness. All of a sudden, a sharp chill blows through the square. Then everything goes black. A split second later, the darkness is gone, as is the chill. But something has...changed. You just can't figure out what.

Vote Count does not reset.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Slicey »

Hayker wrote:
Slicey wrote:

Is this an error mod?
No.

Also, fuzzylightning has confirmed and informed me he will be V/LA until Sunday.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Slicey »

In hindsight, I really should have made a link to the game in the role PM's and informed the players that it was starting. >___>

Prodding those who haven't posted yet. Grandi has picked up his role PM but has not responded, Kise hasn't even picked up his role PM yet and will be replaced.

EDIT: foilist13, Grandi, malthusis, saberwolf and zwetschenwasser prodded.
Last edited by Slicey on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by Slicey »

I deleted it because I didn't think you were going to show up. Re-sending it...

Also, Plum is going to be V/LA over the weekend.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Slicey »

"Simply concentrate on it with all your heart, and you need only say the word to summon an ally who will help in times of need."

Gorrad, Gorrad, Gorrad.....

A: If I could say who I was I would.

B- Thats my way of saying my thoughts on someone's alignment. I am possibly heavily restricted in what I can say and how I must act. (as I tried to say earlier, hopefully this line is allowed to clarify)

You better help me.

I know I stand out of the crowd. By game design I suppose. But judge me on my actions, my questions and my attacks, just like anyone else, not the method by which I am forced to deliver them. Thats all I ask.

And Zito, The darkness has not yet captured the worlds of Captain America....nor the Ninja Turtles. That is not what you fight for. What are your thoughts on discode?

Deathnote wants me to not speak? Whatever for? Forcing less discussion is bad no matter who it is from.

The light is strong within Plum, Gorrad and Reckoner.

The light is dim within Discode and Deathnote.

I am unsure on Zito.

Discode, why did you feel it pertinent to tell us the scene was from you? Millers do not cause mod scenes. Your not just a miller. Why would you feel it necessary to claim the scene? If your true name is not going to be revealed would it not be better to tell us your name?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Slicey »

Sora: Kairi! Remember what you said before? I'm always with you too. I'll come back to you... I promise!
Kairi: I know you will!

The Second Vote Count:
Cobalt (3): RayFrost, Papa Zito, Shotty to the Body
Deathnote (2): DragonsofSummer, DisCode
wolframnhart (2): Plum, zwetschenwasser
DisCode (2): Gorrad, Hayker
saberwolf (1): Vaya
RayFrost (1): MafiaSSK
Kise (1): Kdub
fuzzylightning (1): DTMaster
Gorrad (1): Sir Chris
Vaya (1): wolframnhart
joe478 (1): xRECKONERx
foilist13 (1): ace5993
malthusis (1): Cobalt
MafiaSSK (1): malthusis

Not Voting: Kise, fuzzylightning, Grandi, Sajin, saberwolf, malthusis, foilist13, joe478

Last edited by Slicey on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Slicey »

Gorrad wrote:No worries, dude. I'd be HIGHLY shocked if there's a bigger KH nerd in this game than myself, mod included, so I do what I can.
Is this a challenge? Because I'm sure I can win.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Slicey »

"Ariel: 'Wandering free, wish I could be... Part of that world."

Gorrad- That is correct. I could not claim at the moment. Neither as the voice or from my regular account. Like I said, finding me is a waste of time. This just gives scum more info. (hopefully this line is permitted)

Gorrad- Will you help me?

If someone does figure me out, I would advise them to not say anything. Eventually I will be able to take full responsibility for these posts and as such it is pointless until then. All its doing is outing information thats useless from a town standpoint and beneficial from a scum standpoint. I can't confirm or claim anyways, so what good is it going to do?

-Can we stop all the are you XXXX character questions in the thread? Seriously.....All this does is tell the scum you are not XXXX person. If said person is flavored to be a powerful power role you have just basically stated you are not said power role. Saying you are not whatever power role is scummy. You have been warned.

And...I may not be able to beat Gorrad on flavor but I bet I could come very very close. And I could beat Slicey in flavor no problem.

I await discode's claim.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Slicey »

Grandi is going to be replaced, pretty sure I already have one lined up.

Sajin is currently ineligible for a prod. Prodding DisCode.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Slicey »

raider8169 replaces Grandi.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by Slicey »

Mod Note: New 'Rule' Added

It is
highly
recommended that you put some Kamina sunglasses in your avatar. This has nothing to do with the game at all, just something I forgot to mention when the game started. It also amuses me greatly. ^_^ Again, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the game at all (for example, see FL's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia, which is where I got the idea from.)
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Slicey »

Riku: Now, open your heart! Surrender it to the darkness! Become darkness itself!

The Third Vote Count:
Deathnote (4): DisCode, Kdub, Cobalt, ace5993
DisCode (3): Gorrad, Hayker, xRECKONERx
foilist13 (2): Papa Zito, Vaya
Vaya (2): saberwolf, Plum
MafiaSSK (2): malthusis, foilist13
wolframnhart (1): zwetschenwasser
RayFrost (1): MafiaSSK,
fuzzylightning (1): Shotty to the Body
Gorrad (1): DTMaster
SirChris (1): DragonsofSummer
Papa Zito (1): Kise
DragonsofSummer (1): Sir Chris
Cobalt (1): RayFrost

Not Voting: raider8169, Sajin, malthusis, joe478, fuzzylightning
Last edited by Slicey on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Slicey »

ace5993 wrote:
@mod: I am only voting for DeathNote, you have me voting for foilist13 as well. Thanks.

Also, if DisCode has not picked up his prod yet, could we look into a replacement?

I'm not as familiar with zwet's playstyle as you guys are so I'll wait for a proper long post from him before making an opinion.
Durr... >_>

Also, DisCode still has 48 hours or so to respond to the prod.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Slicey »

foilist13 has requested replacement.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Slicey »

Sir Pent replaces foilist13.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Slicey »

"I knew. But I was too stubborn to accept it. It's always the same. I try to wrap my mind around things my heart already knows, only to fail."

So for the people who are defending Discode are seriously defending a miller claim who's play is generally considered bad (If you do not think his play is bad, explain to me how claiming ability usage under no duress and for no gain is a good play).

Now granted he claimed at least another ability. I think the fact that he claimed miller and has played poorly warrant a claim and flavor evaluation at the very least.

Speculation about character is still stupid. Musing the possibility of it in the thread is even stupider.

@Cobalt

1: All I can say is that I am seeking help.

2: My restriction gets spot checked by the mod. Although its not limited except in the sense of actuality: The fact that I have to write it, then send to slicey, then wait for it to get posted, then read replies, then respond, takes awhile so my posts tend to be longer but more infrequent then usual. I can't quote people (nor any tags other then italics, its so my posts are different from the mods's own) so arguments are hard for me to clearly state.

3: Have you seen me bold anything? Nope. Guess what that means?

@Zito: I have information. Yes

I have opinions on people. Yes

Am I trying to pass off my opinions for fact? No. If you thought this then why not ask? (also the part you bolded was addressed to Plum, I cannot quote things so it makes things difficult). Would you have me not post opinions about people? Would you have me not share any information I can? I am sorry if I was confusing. I am not normally so confusing but its needed at the moment from my perspective. I just need someone to help me.

Why has no one said they would help me? I keep saying that I need to be helped and everyone ignores that. I need to be helped.....
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Slicey »

wolframnhart wrote:
Slicey wrote:
ace5993 wrote:
@mod: I am only voting for DeathNote, you have me voting for foilist13 as well. Thanks.

Also, if DisCode has not picked up his prod yet, could we look into a replacement?

I'm not as familiar with zwet's playstyle as you guys are so I'll wait for a proper long post from him before making an opinion.
Durr... >_>

Also, DisCode still has 48 hours or so to respond to the prod.
I think Dis's prod time is almost up (since this was posted on Wed), so we more then likely are not going to hear from him, looks like we will be hearing from a replacement.
DisCode posted yesterday.

Vote Count coming in a second.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Slicey »

Hades: Hold it! How you're doin' everybody? Hades, Lord of the Dead nice to see ya! Hey. Guess what? I've got a place for you to go down UNDER!

The Fourth Vote Count:
zwetschenwasser (6): wolframnhart, Cobalt, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Shotty to the Body
DisCode (3): Gorrad, Hayker, Kdub
Sir Pent (2): Papa Zito, Vaya
Vaya (2): saberwolf, RayFrost
MafiaSSK (2): malthusis, Sir Pent
fuzzylightning (1): Plum
Papa Zito (1): Kise
Deathnote (1): DisCode,

Not Voting: raider8169, Sajin, joe478, fuzzylightning

Papa Zito's last vote and unvote did not count because it was not bolded.
Last edited by Slicey on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Slicey »

Malthusis has requested replacement.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Slicey »

Obviously, Iecerint is replacing malthusis.
Last edited by Slicey on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Slicey »

RayFrost receives a warning for questioning the mod.[/joke]
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Slicey »

Iecerint receives a warning for discussing an ongoing game. Please don't do it again, or you will be modkilled.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Slicey »

stupid 'd' names. >_>

also votecount coming in a sec.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Slicey »

Cobalt also receives a warning for attempting to get Iecerint to discuss an ongoing game.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Slicey »

Maleficent: Enough. The Keyblade has chosen him. Will it be he who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow him? Either way, he could be quite useful...

The Fifth Vote Count:
zwetschenwasser (9): wolframnhart, Cobalt, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Papa Zito, Kise, saberwolf, Gorrad
DisCode (2): Hayker, Kdub
Cobalt (2): Iecerint, Shotty to the Body
Vaya (1): RayFrost
Sir Pent (1): Vaya
MafiaSSK (1): Sir Pent
fuzzylightning (1): Plum
Deathnote (1): DisCode

Last edited by Slicey on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Slicey »

"Peter: Fly, Sora! Just believe, and you can do it!"

Thank you for being willing to help me, all.

But I must again ask to stop the flavor speculation. I pointed out how speculating about character was extremely bad before.

I think the Zwet wagon may be designed to get pressure off discode for a day. I would still have discode full claim before the day ends. I would also argue refusing or delaying this is anti town.

Iec welcome to the game. I think the Iec/Cobalt thing sounds to me like 2 town getting in a shouting match. I do not think Cobalt was trying to get anyone modkilled.

Requesting prod on discode.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Slicey »

DisCode prodded.

EDIT: I've decided to add a quote or two from the games in each of the votecounts. Note that those have no bearing on the game at all, and are simply there for your and my pleasure.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Slicey »

Tarzan: Friends, same heart. Clayton, lose heart. No heart, no see friends. No heart, no friends.

The Sixth Vote Count:
zwetschenwasser (11): wolframnhart, Cobalt, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Papa Zito, Kise, saberwolf, Gorrad, MafiaSSK, Shotty to the Body
Cobalt (2): Iecerint, RayFrost
saberwolf (1): Plum

Last edited by Slicey on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Slicey »

Cheshire Cat: To trust, or not to trust? I trust you'll decide!

The Seventh Vote Count:
zwetschenwasser (10): wolframnhart, Cobalt, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Papa Zito, Kise, saberwolf, Gorrad, MafiaSSK,
fuzzylightning (2): Iecerint, Shotty to the Body
DragonsofSummer (2): Sir Chris, raider8169

Not Voting: Sajin, joe478, fuzzylightning

zwet prodded. DisCode has 24 more hours to respond to the prod.
Also, just a reminder that prods are only done by request.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

No, guys, the deadline is the 26th, not the 16th. >_>

DisCode has not picked up his prod and will be replaced. zwet still has some time left, Deathnote, Hayker and Vaya prodded as well.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Slicey »

Notice: New Rule being added.

If a player has not posted in 10 RL days, that person will be prodded regardless if the prod was requested or not.

That being said, joe478 prodded as well.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Slicey »

Attention duelists! My hair would like to announce that the great, the amazing, the legendary DrippingGoofball will be replacing DisCode!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Slicey »

"While you toiled away trying to find your dear friend, he quite simply replaced you with some new companions. Evidently, now he values them far more than he does you."

Woot! DGB got coaxed out of retirement. Again. Yay. (Is this a permanent thing?)

I would like you to confirm the miller claim and perhaps comment on the mod scene. I don't need your player slot to full claim anymore but the above would be nice. I am sorry you had to replace a partially claimed player. Bah. There is no way I can want to lynch DGB day 1.

I will support a Zwet lynch after you do the above. Although that support will unfortunately not be in the count.

Perhaps DGB will help?

I really hate this method of posting. Its way to easy for me to get sarnath'ed.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Slicey »

Tigger: Name's Tigger, T-I-Double Gur-Er, that spells Tigger.

The Eighth Vote Count:
zwetschenwasser (11): wolframnhart, Cobalt, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Papa Zito, Kise, saberwolf, Gorrad, MafiaSSK, DripingGoofball

Not Voting: Sajin, joe478, fuzzylightning

fuzzylightning and joe478 have not picked up their prods yet. Vaya and DN have picked up their prods but have yet to post.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Slicey »

Leon: Still hard to believe that you of all people are the chosen one. Well, I suppose beggars can't be choosers.

The Ninth Vote Count:
zwetschenwasser (12): wolframnhart, Cobalt, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Papa Zito, Kise, saberwolf, Gorrad, MafiaSSK, DripingGoofball, Vaya

Not Voting: Sajin, joe478, fuzzylightning, SirPent

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Slicey »

Mod Scene 2

The debates over who rides on the path of light and who rides on the path of darkness was heating up. Discussion was rampant on who was Heartless and who wasn't. Zwetschenwasser was the person taking the most heat. Numerous people thought he was a Heartless and wanted to send him to the gallows. As the remaining people began getting him ready, a loud "BANG" was heard. Zwetschenwasser, now with a bullet in his head, fell to the floor with a thud. Iecerint was seen holding a gun in his hand, and a thin tail of smoke was emanating out of the end of the barrel. It was obvious he was the one who killed zwet. Turns out zwet was only Kairi, a beautiful girl from the Destiny Islands and close friends of Sora and Riku.

zwetschenwasser,
Kairi, Vanilla Townie,
Shot Day 1

Vote Count Resets
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Slicey »

DTMaster prodded, fuzzylightning has about 10 hours or so to respond or be replaced.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

Goofy: But no worries. Even if this place goes poof, our hearts ain't goin' nowhere. I'm sure we'll find our pals again. Yup, I just know that we will.

The Tenth Vote Count:
SirPent (5): DrippingGoofball, RayFrost, Iecerint, Gorrad, saberwolf
Hayker (3): Papa Zito, Shotty to the Body, DragonsofSummer
Gorrad (1): Kise
MafiaSSK (1): Cobalt

Not Voting: wolframnhart, Hayker, Kdub, DTMaster, Deathnote, fuzzylightning, MafiaSSK, raider8169, Plum, Sajin, SirPent, Vaya, xRECKONERx, joe478, ace5993, Sir Chris

With 25 votes available, it will take 13 to lynch.

Starting to look for replacement for fuzzylightning. joe478 has told me he will be V/LA, but will most likely be replaced since his last post was November 28.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Post by Slicey »

Deadline has not been moved back, but may be moved back a day or two due to how close it is to the holidays.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Slicey »

Jafar: Agrabah is full of holes for rats to hide in. But why worry about Princess Jasmine? With her or without her, surely this world will be ours when we find the Keyhole.

The Eleventh Vote Count:
Hayker (5): Papa Zito, Shotty to the Body, DragonsofSummer, SirPent, Plum
SirPent (4): RayFrost, Iecerint, Gorrad, saberwolf
DrippingGoofball (2): xRECKONERx, Kdub
MafiaSSK (2): Cobalt, Hayker
raider (1): DrippingGoofball

Not Voting: wolframnhart, DTMaster, Deathnote, fuzzylightning, MafiaSSK, Sajin, Vaya, joe478, ace5993

fuzzlightning replacement not going well, joe478 will not be replaced as of right now but better get posting soon.
Last edited by Slicey on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Slicey »

Starbuck replaces fuzzylightning!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Slicey »

So I open up my PM box to find two messages. One is from mith, saying that SirPent is in fact Mufasa III, and has been banned. The second is from Maemuki, saying she's ready to replace in when ready.

So obviously Maemuki will be replacing
Mufasa
Whoot1234
Sir Pent!

Also, anyone wanna make me a sick Riku avatar? XD

Also votecount coming in the next post.
Last edited by Slicey on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Slicey »

Aerith: They've been secret because they've never been connected. Until now. When the Heartless came, everything changed.

The Twelfth Vote Count:
DragonsofSummer (9): Sir Chris, raider8169, Cobalt, DrippingGoofball, Iecerint, Shotty to the Body, joe478, Maemuki, Gorrad
Hayker (3): Papa Zito, DragonsofSummer, Plum,
Maemuki (2): RayFrost, saberwolf
MafiaSSK (1): Hayker
xRECKONERx (1): Kdub

Not Voting: wolframnhart, DTMaster, Deathnote, Starbuck, MafiaSSK, Sajin, Vaya, ace5993

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Slicey »

Dr. Finkelstein: What is a heart anyway?

The Thirteenth Vote Count:
DragonsofSummer (10): Sir Chris, raider8169, Cobalt, DrippingGoofball, Shotty to the Body, joe478, Maemuki, Gorrad, Hayker, Iecerint
Hayker (2): Papa Zito, Plum
Maemuki (2): RayFrost, saberwolf
Sir Chris (2): ace5993, DragonsofSummer

Not Voting: wolframnhart, DTMaster, Deathnote, Starbuck, MafiaSSK, Sajin, Vaya,

Vaya prodded.
Last edited by Slicey on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Slicey »

If there is a modvoice, that person would be prodded.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Slicey »

"Mysterious Voice: 'The day you will open the door is both far off and very near."

Iec's use of a daykill is incredibly protown. Facilitating 2 lynches is much more useful to catching scum in the long term. This caused an extra set of votes/wagons that have to be established and once we see a few scum flips could potentially be useful for outing partners. Haykers attempts to throw mud on Iec for doing this come off as incredibly scummy to me. I am surprised many are ignoring it.

@Iec- Chainsaw attacks do not have to be attacks on the person who is attacking scum. Any attack that distracts from another target could potentially be one. Also its not alignment dependant, a cop could chainsaw attention away from his investigated innocent for instance- I would call that a chainsaw. Or Masons.

I would support the wagon on DoS. His claim does nothing for me.

@DoS- Care to provide a town/scum list?

I think that Zwet himself changed his posting style recently. His normal town play was not reflective of his play here nor in Legacy of the Ancients. And he was town in both. I felt the same lack of compassion in this game from him but LotA did not end much before he was lynched here. I would rather have one liner spam Zwet back....he was easier to read.

In short I do not think Kdub's meta accusations of Reckoner hold weight: Zwet is/was playing different. That said, I have to facepalm at reckoner's reactions to being called out on that.

I would perfer Hayker pressure atm, but I am ok with the DoS wagon. I did not like Hayker's attacks, particularily on Iec, as I found them relatively unfounded and most of his content has been spent on flavor analyzing.

I would like more content from DTM and Starbuck. (aware of V/LAs but your both good enough players to try and help before the end of the day)

The last 5 pages at the time of this writing I found incredibly lackluster with a very high Noise to Signal ratio. Some of that is unavoidable in a large theme but....there was a lot of relatively useless posts there.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:11 am

Post by Slicey »

saberwolf has been banned, replacement searching begins again.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Slicey »

Sora: Heart or no heart, at least he still has a conscience.

The Fourteenth Vote Count:
DragonsofSummer (12): Sir Chris, raider8169, Cobalt, Shotty to the Body, joe478, Maemuki, Gorrad, Hayker, Iecerint, xRECKONERx, Plum, RayFrost
Hayker (4): Papa Zito, wolframnhart, DrippingGoofball, DragonsofSummer
Maemuki (1): saberwolf
Sir Chris (1): ace5993

Not Voting: DTMaster, Deathnote, Starbuck, MafiaSSK, Sajin, Vaya,

Vaya picked up her prod, but hasn't responded in thread yet. She has 24 hours to respond or be replaced.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Slicey »

Slight error in the 13th vote count, Sir Chris had two people voting for him but only one was counted. It is now fixed. My apologies.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Slicey »

Final Votecount for Day 1
DragonsofSummer (13): Sir Chris, raider8169, Cobalt, Shotty to the Body, joe478, Maemuki, Gorrad, Hayker, Iecerint, xRECKONERx, Plum, RayFrost, DrippingGoofball
Hayker (4): Papa Zito, wolframnhart, DragonsofSummer
Maemuki (1): saberwolf
Sir Chris (1): ace5993

Not Voting: DTMaster, Deathnote, Starbuck, MafiaSSK, Sajin, Vaya,

Lynch Scene 1

After what seemed like hours upon hours of debating, the town had reached a consensus. DragonsofSummer, who looked to be pretty shady, was lined up to go to the noose. I mean, he is massive after all. He looks like a... beast. And that's exactly what he was. A beast. But a friendly beast, transformed from a human into this frightening creature. Upon his death, they searched him and found nothing on him.

DragonsofSummer,
Beast, Vanilla Townie,
lynched Day 1.

You have 72 hours to get night actions in. So that's by Sunday, December 20, at 5:39 PM EST. Any actions sent after that time are not counted.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Slicey »

The remaining people woke up the next morning, many having nightmares about the Heartless and other baddies. You find that you are less in number today, however. You check the shops to see if anyone is in there. Unfortunately, you see someone, or at least, part of someone. You see the head of
Maemuki
lying on the counter of the store. You see other pieces of body parts lying around the store. You close the shop’s doors and window’s, because the chopped body parts is just to frightening to look at. As you back away, one of you trips over something… a body. You see the body of
Vaya
with a single stab wound right in the middle of her chest.

Maemuki,
Tron, Town Jailkeeper,
cut to pieces Night One.

Vaya,
Chip, Town Co-Busdriver,
stabbed Night One

As the rest of you take in the gruesome deaths last night, you see something grab your attention. Something off in the distant. It’s shiny. REALLY shiny. So shiny you can’t even see what it is. Should you grab it? Will it bring fortune or destruction? Nobody knows.

NOTE: There is a shiny object. To take it, you must PM me saying
Grab: Shiny Object.
It will not count if you say it in the topic. The first person to PM me will get it, and if they fail it will go down the line in order of when the PM was sent. A notice will occur when the object is taken.

With 21 votes available, it will take 11 to lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Slicey »

The shiny has been taken.

Votecount remains the same.

With 23 votes available, it will take 12 to lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Slicey »

UncertainKitten replaces saberwolf!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Slicey »

DiZ: And what do you have to show for it? First your home, then the dark. Your heart only knows how to throw things away. It's empty, like that room. Like your memories. That's why no one is in the castle with you. Your heart is hollw except for the darkness you couldn't quite shake off.

The First Votecount:
Hayker (5): Sajin, Iecerint, Shotty to the Body, Papa Zito
joe478 (3): DrippingGoofball, RayFrost, ace5993
MafiaSSK (1): Cobalt

Not Voting: Gorrad, Kise, wolframnhart, Hayker, Kdub, DTMaster, Deathnote, Starbuck, MafiaSSK, raider8169, Plum, UncertainKitten, xRECKONERx, joe478, Sir Chris

Gorrad has informed me he will be V/LA until the 4th of January.
Last edited by Slicey on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Slicey »

Riku: That's fine with me. I turned to darkness because my heart was weak. I hate that weakness. It's like I'm my own enemy. And seeing people like you embrace the darkness just makes it worse! Enough talk, Maleficent.

The Second Vote Count:
MafiaSSK (9): Cobalt, Shotty to the Body, DrippingGoofball, RayFrost, wolframnhart, Papa Zito, Sir Chris, ace5993, joe478, Iecerint
Hayker (2): Sajin
Cobalt (2): MafiaSSK, Kdub
raider8169 (1): xRECKONERx

Not Voting: Gorrad, Kise, Hayker, DTMaster, Deathnote, Starbuck, raider8169, Plum, UncertainKitten,

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Slicey »

Mod Scene 3

After the deaths of Maemuki and Vaya last night, lot's of finger pointing was being done. People were calling others heartless left and right, with little to no basis. MafiaSSK screams out "I'm Mulan! I can't possibly be a Heartless!" Just then, a shot fired. Everyone tried to see where it came from, and more importantly, who was hit. Everyone seemed to be okay, however. The shot must have managed to miss it's target. They dodged a bullet, both figuratively and literally.

Vote Count does not reset.

Also, apologies, I just realized I didn't set a deadline. It is January 20th, 7:54 PM EST.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

Mod Scene 4

Cobalt claimed to have attempted to shoot MafiaSSK, saying that he was lying about being Mulan. Many did not believe it, considering he claimed Mickey with a gun, which most people did not believe. "Why would he have a gun?" people kept saying. Iecerint was one of those people. After much Christmas celebrations and lots of eggnog drinking, the townspeople all voted for Iecerint to shoot Cobalt. And thus, Iecerint shot him right in the temple. They searched the dead body, and found him to be Xigbar, second in command to Lord Xemnas, the most powerful Nobody in existence. Looks like the Heartless aren't the only enemies you have to worry about.

Cobalt,
Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer,
shot Day 2.

Vote Count resets. With 22 votes available, it will take 12 to lynch.
Last edited by Slicey on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Slicey »

Vexen: If you remain bound by the chains of memory, and refuse to believe your heart... then you may as well throw your heart away. You're no Keyblade master, no master of anything - just a slave to twisted memories. Just like my Riku. You're not fit to exist.

The Third Vote Count:
MafiaSSK (9): DrippingGoofball, Kdub, Gorrad, RayFrost, wolframnhart, Sir Chris, Starbuck, raider8169, Sajin

Not Voting: Kise, Shotty the the Body, Hayker, DTMaster, Deathnote, MafiaSSK, Plum, Papa Zito, Uncertain Kitten, Iecerint, xRECKONERx, joe478, ace5993

With 22 votes available, it will take 12 to lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Slicey »

Final Day Two Vote Count:
MafiaSSK (9): DrippingGoofball, Kdub, Gorrad, RayFrost, wolframnhart, Sir Chris, Starbuck, raider8169, Sajin, UncertainKitten, DTMaster, xRECKONERx

Not Voting: Kise, Shotty the the Body, Hayker, Deathnote, MafiaSSK, Plum, Papa Zito, Iecerint, joe478, ace5993

With 22 votes available, it will take 12 to lynch.

The townspeople were afraid, now that a Nobody was found. They had to deal with both them, and the Heartless, which was no easy feat. Cobalt's last words were that SSK was a liar about being Mulan. To trust or not to trust a Nobody? That was the question. The town took a shot and lynched SSK, and it turns out he was in fact a Heartless commander.

MafiaSSK,
Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor,
lynched Day 2.

Night 2 begins now and will end on Tuesday, December 29th 7:05 PM EST.
Last edited by Slicey on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Slicey »

The xRECKONERx and Sir Chris argument is being looked into. Expect a decision on them within 24 hours at the very latest.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Slicey »

Upon further review and discussing with Llama, both xRECKONERx and Sir Chris will be modkilled and autolose for serious violations of Rule 2.

xRECKONERx,
Leon, Vanilla Townie
retroactively modkilled Day 2 for severe violations of Rule 2.

Sir Chris,
Aladdin, Town Hobo
retroactively modkilled Day 2 for severe violations of Rule 2.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Slicey »

Due to the modkill and holiday's, the deadline will be pushed back one day. Therefore, the night will end December 30, 7:05 PM EST.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Slicey »

Many of the townsfolk slept a bit easier, after eliminating a powerful Nobody and a top Heartless commander. However, plenty goes on in the night, and the Heartless and Nobodies won't just stop because of their loss. Two more bodies were found the next morning. The first was of
Gorrad.
Many believed he was helping the light in search of the Heartless and Nobodies, but it seems like they were wrong. He was Xemnas, the head of Organization XIII, and the most powerful Nobody in existence. Or at least he was. There was very little left of him. It looked like he was caught in an explosion. The other body found was of
Plum,
or at least what was left of her. She was cut up into little pieces, just like Maemuki. Upon further inspection, she was in fact the very Keyblade master himself, Sora. A huge blow to both the Nobodies, and the town.

Gorrad,
Xemnas, Nobody Godfather
, exploded Night 2.

Plum,
Sora, Town Heartless Cop
, cut to pieces Night 2.

With 17 alive, it will take 9 to lynch. Deadline is January 31, 12:26 AM EST.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Slicey »

Saïx: Which would you rather suffer the loss of, some make believe friendship, or a real one?

The First (and final) Votecount:
Papa Zito (9): Iecerint, DrippingGoofball, wolframnhart, UncertainKitten, ace5993, Kdub, Sajin, Papa Zito, RayFrost
DrippingGoofball (1): Kise
ace5993 (1): raider8169

Not Voting: Shotty to the Body, Hayker, DTMaster, Deathnote, Starbuck, joe478

With 17 alive, it will take 9 to lynch

The remaining people were not sure whether to be happy of the death of Xemnas, or feel remorse for the death of Sora. They were happy to hear this however. One of the townsfolk, RayFrost, claimed to find out a little special something about a certain Papa Zito. He claimed to have found he was a Nobody, and one of Organization XIII. The town decided to trust him, and it turns out he was right. Papa Zito was Xaldin, the third highest rank of Organization XIII? With most of the members dead in Castle Oblivion and the three found here, how many more Nobodies can there be left?

Papa Zito,
Xaldin, Nobody Thief
, lynched Day 3.

Deadline for Night 3 is Monday, January 4 at 10:41 PM EST.

EDIT: The posts made after the night scene by wolframnhart and DrippingGoofball will be deleted.
Last edited by Slicey on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Slicey »

joe478 has requested replacement.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Slicey »

My Milked Eek replaces joe478!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Slicey »

The town slept, hoping that all Nobodies were gone and that only the Heartless remained to be dealt with. They woke up the next morning to find yet another person dead, and it was even harder to look at then the other deaths.
Kdub
seemed to have been crushed to death before being cut up into little pieces. It was hard to tell, but it seemed he was Roxas, Sora's Nobody. However, he defected from Organization XIII, and was fighting for the town. Well, not anymore.

Kdub,
Roxas, Town Nobody Cop
, crushed and cut to pieces Night 3.

With 15 alive, it will take 8 to lynch.

Deadline is in 3 weeks now, Monday January 25 at 11:21 PM EST.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Slicey »

Axel: The name's Axel, got it memorized?

The First Votecount:
Deathnote (5): Kise, DrippingGoofball, Iecerint, wolframnhart, ace5993
raider8169 (3): RayFrost, Shotty to the Body, Starbuck

Not Voting: Hayker, DTMaster, Deathnote, raider8169, Sajin, UncertainKitten, My Milked Eek

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Slicey »

MME is going to be replaced due to RL issues.

DiZ: A Nobody doesn't have a right to know. Nor does it even have the right to *be*.

The Second Vote Count:
raider8169 (4): Starbuck, Kise, Iecerint, DrippingGoofball
Deathnote (2): wolframnhart, ace5993
ace5993 (1): Hayker

Not Voting: DTMaster, Deathnote, raider8169, Sajin, UncertainKitten, My Milked Eek, RayFrost, Shotty to the Body

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Slicey »

Snow White replaces My Milked Eek!

Also, second Ursula battle was one of the hardest in the game. >_> Although not as hard as that Sora v. Riku fight. Damn, that was difficult.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Slicey »

Xemnas: Denizens of light, answer this: why do you hate the darkness?
Mickey Mouse: Aw, we don't hate it. It's just kinda... scary. But the world's made of light AND darkness. You can't have one without the other, 'cause darkness is half of everything. Sorta makes ya wonder why we are scared of the dark...
Riku: It's because of who's lurking inside it.

The Third Vote Count:
raider8169 (5): Starbuck, Kise, Sajin, wolframnhart, ace5993
Deathnote (4): DrippingGoofball, UncertainKitten, Iecerint, RayFrost

Not Voting: DTMaster, Deathnote, Snow White, Shotty to the Body, Hayker

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Slicey »

Xigbar: You've really put Organization XIII into a pickle. I guess that's why the Keyblade chose you, but man, did it pick a dud this time. You don't look like you're half the hero the others were.

The Fourth Vote Count:
Deathnote (7): DrippingGoofball, UncertainKitten, Iecerint, RayFrost, Kise, Snow White, Deathnote
raider8169 (4): Starbuck, Sajin, wolframnhart, ace5993

Not Voting: DTMaster, Shotty to the Body, Hayker

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Slicey »

After speaking with Deathnote, he has agreed to be replaced.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Slicey »

Flareonage replaces DeathNote!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Slicey »

DTMaster prodded.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Slicey »

Iecerint wrote:
SW wrote:I blame KMD’s twilight mafia. Read it. Good read.
I was so sad when Katy died. Ah well. I'll tell the Mod if I pull that again. :(
That was a good read! Y'know, because of all the attacks and attention I get and I still don't get lynched. XD

Auron: I lived my life defending others. But now... there's no one left to protect. Maybe... it's time I shaped my own story.

The Fifth Vote Count:
raider8169 (5): Starbuck, Sajin, ace5993, Iecerint, Kise
Flareonage (4): DrippingGoofball, UncertainKitten, Snow White, wolframnhart
UncertainKitten (1): Flareonage

Not Voting: DTMaster, Shotty to the Body, Hayker, RayFrost,

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Slicey »

Snow White wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Iecerint wrote:
SW wrote:I blame KMD’s twilight mafia. Read it. Good read.
I was so sad when Katy died. Ah well. I'll tell the Mod if I pull that again. :(
That was a good read! Y'know, because of all the attacks and attention I get and I still don't get lynched. XD

Auron: I lived my life defending others. But now... there's no one left to protect. Maybe... it's time I shaped my own story.

^^ Lol. *bows to the Almighty Ingenius Goderator.* Haha! I kinda thought Wicked was the scum for a while. :( I felt so blindsighted. XD ce sera! :lol:
Wicked was secretly our 4th scum member. He's the reason I didn't get lynched XD
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3575 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Slicey »

I apologize greatly for lack of votecounts. I don't know if anyone else has, but I've been having nothing but problems with the site for the last week or so, and combining that with work, is the reason I haven't done a VC. Expect one in the next 10 minutes or so.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Slicey »

Cloud: I'll get him. This time we settle it. Me, and the one who embodies all darkness in me.

Note: A majority was reached as of post 3480. All other votes and unvotes after that are not counted.

The Final Vote Count:
raider8169 (8): Starbuck, Sajin, Kise, Iecerint, RayFrost, DrippingGoofball, Hayker, wolframnhart
Kise (2): Snow White, ace5993
Flareonage (1): UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten (1): Flareonage

Not Voting: DTMaster, Shotty to the Body

Deliberations and accusations run rampant during the day. Some people left and others took their place. More vocal people. Many claims went around, such as Simba, Namine, and Jiminy Cricket. But who was lying and who was telling the truth? The town believed raider to be the liar, but it looks like they were wrong.

raider8169,
Simba, Vanilla Townie,
lynched Day 4.

Night actions are due in 3 days, Wednesday, January 20, at 6:28 PM EST.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Slicey »

After having been wrong the previous day on who they thought was lying, the town decided to wait the next day before they could potentially be wrong again. However, some didn't even make it overnight. 2 bodies were found the next morning.
RayFrost
was the first body found, and he was crushed just like Kdub. Turns out he was the beloved King Mickey. That was a huge blow.
Wolframnhart
was the next to be chopped up into little bits. However, this wasn't so bad, as it turns out he was Ursula, a Heartless commander. Everyone also realized that
Kise
was missing. However, where he slept lay his weapon, a shield, and at that point they figured out that he was obviously Goofy.

RayFrost,
King Mickey, Town Reviver
, crushed Night 4.

Kise,
Goofy, Town Bodyguard
, sucked into a black void Night 4.

wolframnhart,
Ursula, Heartless Doctor
, cut to pieces Night 4.

Day 5 ends in two weeks February 3, at 10:00 PM EST. With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.
Last edited by Slicey on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Slicey »

Axel: Look at what it's come to. I've been given all these icky orders to destroy you- if you refuse to come back with me.

The First Votecount:
ace5993 (2): DrippingGoofball, Snow White

Not Voting: Shotty to the Body, Hayker, DTMaster, Flareonage, Starbuck, Sajin, UncertainKitten, Iecerint, ace5993

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Slicey »

RayFrost's post is deleted.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3836 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Slicey »

Sora: Xemnas. There's more to a heart than just anger or hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Don't you remember?

The Second Votecount:
ace5993 (2): Iecerint, DrippingGoofball
Shotty to the Body (1): Sajin
Starbuck (1): Snow White
DrippingGoofball (1): Flaronage

Not Voting: Shotty to the Body, Hayker, DTMaster, Starbuck, UncertainKitten, ace5993

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Slicey »

Riku: If the world is made of light and darkness... We'll be the darkness.

The Third Votecount:
ace5993 (4): Iecerint, DrippingGoofball, UncertainKitten, Flareonage
Sajin (1): ace5993

Not Voting: Shotty to the Body, Hayker, DTMaster, Starbuck

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch. Deadline is February 3, at 10:00 PM EST.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Slicey »

I just found out that the VA of Saix is also the VA of Jade Curtiss, AKA the best video game character ever. And Luxord is Travis Touchdown. I hope I've blown your minds with awesome VA knowledge. There's your quote for today.

The Fourth Votecount:
ace5993 (3): Iecerint, UncertainKitten, Flareonage
Starbuck (2): Snow White, DrippingGoofball
Flareonage (1): ace5993

Not Voting: Shotty to the Body, Hayker, DTMaster, Starbuck
Last edited by Slicey on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3976 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Slicey »

Hayker prodded. I'm giving players some leniency because of the site not working well. If you guys feel the deadline needs to be pushed back 3-4 days because of this I will do so.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4015 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Slicey »

Still having problems with the site kinda, bear with me please.

Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?

The Fifth Votecount:
ace5993 (4): Iecerint, UncertainKitten, Flareonage, DrippingGoofball
Flareonage (1): ace5993
Hayker (1): Sajin
UncertainKitten (1): Starbuck

Not Voting: Shotty to the Body, Hayker, DTMaster

It has come to my attention that ace5993 may have flaked from the site. I'll give him another day or two. I don't want to look for a replacement if he does end up getting lynched however. But like I said, I'll give him a day or so.
Last edited by Slicey on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4073 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Slicey »

Notice that the deadline is
tomorrow
at 10 PM EST.

Also, I received a notice saying ace flaked from the site, and before I even bothered to check, I posted saying that I might replace him. That's my mistake, and I apologize ace.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4075 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Slicey »

Sure, hold on a sec.

Tron: You, my friends, are the new password!

The Sixth Votecount:
ace5993 (4): Iecerint, UncertainKitten, Flareonage, DrippingGoofball
Flareonage (2): ace5993, Snow White
Hayker (2): Sajin, DTMaster
UncertainKitten (1): Starbuck

Not Voting: Shotty to the Body, Hayker

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4084 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Slicey »

Seifer Almasy: That was undeniable proof that we totally OWNED you lamers.

The Final Votecount:
ace5993 (6): Iecerint, UncertainKitten, Flareonage, DrippingGoofball, Starbuck, DTMaster
Flareonage (2): ace5993, Snow White
Hayker (1): Sajin

Not Voting: Shotty to the Body, Hayker

The remaining people alive are all exhausted. Many couldn't sleep, for fear of being killed in very gruesome ways. The town thought it was a good idea to claim who they all were. Once again, it was time to find who was lying. As the sun sets, you throw ace5993 to the gallows. The sun sets as he is hung. People anxiously waited for him to be hung and find out if he was really Namine. They took a look at his body, and found out he was lying the whole time. He was actually Maleficent in disguise, supreme ruler of all the Heartless. This was a huge boost for the remaining people, and they were overjoyed. Maybe the Heartless and Nobodies are finished. The remaining people alive fell asleep feeling a bit safer.

ace5993,
Maleficent, Heartless Godmother
, lynched Day 5.

Night 5 ends in 3 days, Friday 5:50 PM EST.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Slicey »

Sorry for the delay.

The town awoke, hoping that the deaths would stop, now that they had found Maleficent. But alas, they did not. 3 more bodies were "found." The body of
DTMaster
was found first. Charred bits of him were found scattered. It looks like he was in face Dale, the other chipmunk. The next body to be found was
Snow White.
She suffered the same fate as many others, as chunks of her were found throughout Hollow Bastion. However, this may not have been a bad thing. A black cloak along with a torn up book was found. It looked liked she was Zexion, one of the lesser known members of Organization XIII. Finally, the body of
Hayker
was nowhere to be found. They found some clothes on the ground, and concluded that Hayker had to have been Aeris. She may have suffered the same fate as Goofy.

DTMaster,
Dale, Town Co-Busdriver
, exploded Night 5.

Snow White,
Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief
, cut to pieces Night 5.

Hayker,
Aeris, Vanilla Townie
, sucked into a black void Night 5.

Day 6 ends in two weeks, Sat, February 20 at 12:16 AM EST. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Iecerint will be V/LA until Monday.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4122 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey: The Saints need to get their shit together.

The First Votecount:
Shotty to the Body (2): DrippingGoofball, UncertainKitten
DrippingGoofball (1): Shotty to the Body

Not Voting: Flareonage, Starbuck, Sajin, Iecerint

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Slicey »

Just to let all remaining players know, I will be away starting Friday until the 21st, and in that time Llamafluff will take over.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

Starbuck wrote:
Mod: is it too early to call for a prod on Flare?
He picked up his prod but hasn't posted. I'll give him til tomorrow and then I'll prod him again.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Slicey »

Flareonage prodded.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4178 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey: No time for quote or flavor text because I'm packing.

The Final Votecount:
Shotty to the Body (4): DrippingGoofball, UncertainKitten, Sajin, Shotty to the Body

Not Voting: Flareonage, Starbuck, Iecerint

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Shotty to the Body,
Pete, Heartless Roleblocker,
lynched Day 6.

Night 6 ends in three days, Sunday, February 14, 9:24 PM EST.

This night and all nights after, all night actions must be sent to both me and Llamafluff. Llamafluff will be taking over mod duties until the 20th. Please do not forget this, for if you don't send them to LF, your actions will not count.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4282 (isolation #106) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Slicey »

And then there were 5. The Heartless and Nobodies have been completely wiped out from Hollow Bastion. But yet someone died last night? Why would someone who was neither Heartless or Nobody kill their fellow humans. Why, for the fun of it of course. Starbuck revealed herself to be Sephiroth, the One-Winged Angel. One of the most powerful swordsman in all the worlds. And it was up to these 4 remaining people to stop him. Sajin, who revealed himself to be Genie, cast a spell on CryMeARiver, Jiminy Cricket, to make him the size of a normal person, and also created a Keyblade for him. Genie also took his own Keyblade out. Iecerint, Captain Jack Sparrow unsheathed his sword while UncertainKitten, Jack Skellington, prepared his magic. The four charged at Sephiroth. Jack through an Ice spell at Sepiroth, which he flew away to dodge. Sajin flew in the air with him, and had an all out fight. Genie started getting the upperhand, and was able to knock Sephiroth back down to the ground. Jiminy and Jack Sparrow began fighting with Sephiroth. The amount of blows was just too much to handle, and Sephiroth started falling back. A Fire spell from Jack Skellington sent him reeling. Then, Genie, Jack and Jiminy all ran/flew towards the broken,burning body of Sephiroth. All three stabbed him with their weapons simultaneously, ensuring that Sephiroth will never kill again.

Starbuck,
Sephiroth, 3rd party Serial Killer
, lynched Day 7.

CryMeARiver,
Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie
, survived to endgame.

Sajin,
Genie, Jack of ALL Trades
, survived to endgame.

UncertainKitten,
Jack Skellington, Vanilla Townie
,survived to endgame.

Iecerint,
Captain Jack Sparrow, Two-Shot Day Vigilante
, survived to endgame.

The Town (excluding xRECKONERx and Sir Chris) has won Kingdom Hearts Mafia! Congrats to you all!

Roles, night actions, MVP's etc. will come later today.

Oh, also, there was a mistake in DGB's reveal, which is understandable. She was supposed to flip as
Ansem?, Town Tracker.
Last edited by Slicey on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4293 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Slicey »

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for playing. You guys were awesome, and it was a huge blast to read the whole game. You, the players, were the ones who made this game as good as it was. I'd like to thank all the replacements for replacing in. I have a 'history' of having to find replacements (just ask Shotty or Sajin), and you guys really helped me out. I also have to give a huge thanks to UncertainKitten, who really didn't want to replace in, but did so anyway. I also have to give a huge thanks to SpyreX. The two of us worked for about 3-4 months on this game to make it as balanced as it can. Also thanks to Faraday for reviewing as well.

And now, for the roles!
1. (ace5993) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, ace5993. You are
Maleficent, Heartless Godmother.
You are an evil, evil witch whose trying to bring everlasting darkness to all the worlds, with the help of the Heartless. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Heartless Mafia, along with Pete, Heartless Roleblocker (played by Shotty to the Body), Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor (played by MafiaSSK), and Ursula, Heartless Doctor (played by wolframnhart). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godmother has the final say.

Heartless Swarm: You have the ability to summon hordes of Heartless. This will allow you to make the mafia kill. The kill flavor will be “destroyed by Heartless.”

Investigation Immunity: You are immune to all investigative roles.

Safeclaim: You know that Namine is not in this game.

You win when the Heartless Mafia composes a majority of the town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
2. (Shotty to the Body) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Shotty to the Body. You are
Pete, Heartless Roleblocker.
You are Maleficent’s bumbling right hand man. You’re not the brightest, but you’re tough, and you’ll do anything to thwart the light, and to be specific, King Mickey. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Heartless Mafia, along with Maleficent, Heartless Godmother (played by ace5993), Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor (played by MafiaSSK), and Ursula, Heartless Doctor (played by wolframnhart). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godmother has the final say.

Strike!: You have the ability to summon a ball that you can throw at someone and that will explode on impact. This will allow you to make the mafia kill. The kill flavor will be “exploded”

Shield: Each night, you will send me the name of a player you would like to roleblock. This will prevent that person from using a night action, if they have one

Safeclaim: You know that DiZ is not in this game.

You win when the Heartless Mafia composes a majority of the town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
3. (MafiaSSK) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, MafiaSSK. You are
Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor
. You have been recruited by Maleficent to spread darkness all over Neverland and every other world. You are one of the most feared pirates of all the land. Just watch out for that crocodile. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Heartless Mafia, along with Maleficent, Heartless Godmother (played by ace5993), Pete, Heartless Roleblocker (played by Shotty to the Body), and Ursula, Heartless Doctor (played by wolframnhart). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godmother has the final say.

Swordplay: You are a master with the sword, even though you only have one hand. This allows you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor will be stabbed.

Swab the Poop deck!: When you first became a pirate, you were of the lowliest rank, swabbing the poop deck day in and day out. Well, all that hard work is about to pay off. Once, and only once, you can sweep your team’s nightkill target. This means that their role or faction will not be revealed upon death. However, you and your group will know the player’s role and faction. If your kill fails, then you do not lose the ability.

Fakeclaim: You know that Winnie the Pooh is not in this game.

4. (wolframnhart) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, wolframnhart. You are
Ursula, Heartless Doctor
. You have been recruited by Maleficent to cover Atlantica in darkness and help spread darkness to surrounding worlds. With the help of Poseidon’s trident that you stole, you can gladly help Maleficent’s cause. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Heartless Mafia, along with Maleficent, Heartless Godmother (played by ace5993), Pete, Heartless Roleblocker (played by Shotty to the Body), and Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor (played by MafiaSSK). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godmother has the final say.

Power of the Trident: You can use the trident you stole to make yourself giant. This allows you to perform the mafia kill. Kill flavor will be crushed.

Bubble Shield: You can use the trident to wrap a player in a giant bubble, blocking them from all kill attempts. The effect will last until the end of the night.

Fakeclaim: You know that Mulan is not in this game.

5. (Gorrad) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts, Gorrad. You are
Xemnas, Nobody Godfather,
also known as the Leader of the Fissure. You are the head of Organization XIII, a group of the strongest Nobodies in existence. You wish to restore Kingdom Hearts, and to do that you must collect hearts. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Nobody Mafia, along with Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer (played by Cobalt), Xaldin, Nobody Thief (played by Papa Zito), and Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief (played by joe478.) Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godfather has the final say.

Interdiction: You have the power to control ethereal blades, which are similar to lightsabers. This allows you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor will be slashed.

Investigation Immune: You are immune to all investigative roles.

Fakeclaim: You know that Donald Duck is not in the game.

You win when the Nobody Mafia composes a majority of the town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
6. (Cobalt) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Cobalt. You are
Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer,
also known as the Freeshooter. You are second in command to Lord Xemnas, and you’re one of the best fighters in the Organization. You can manipulate space to teleport yourself at will, which makes you a feared opponent. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Nobody Mafia, along with Xemnas, Nobody Godfather (played by Gorrad), Xaldin, Nobody Thief (played by Papa Zito), and Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief (played by joe478.) Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godfather has the final say.

Sharpshooter: You have a pair of Arrowguns, which you call “Sharpshooter.” These will allow you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor will be sniped.

Claim Kill: At any time in the game, if someone claims a role and role name, you have the option to PM me to kill them. However, the kill will only work if and only if they claim their true role. If they claim a role that isn’t their role, then they will not be killed and you will lose a shot. If you fail at killing someone twice, then you lose your ability. However, once you succeed in killing someone, you lose your ability. The effect will be rapid (meaning a mod scene will be posted as soon as I get your message), and a mod scene will be shown whether your kill works or not.

Fakeclaim: You know that Minnie Mouse is not in the game.

You win when the Nobody Mafia composes a majority of the town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
7. (Papa Zito) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Papa Zito. You are
Xaldin, Nobody Thief,
also known as the Whirlwind Lancer. You are a cold, calculating member of Organization XIII. You are harsh towards everybody, including your fellow members. You also attempted to turn the Beast into a Heartless by stealing his precious rose. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Nobody Mafia, along with Xemnas, Nobody Godfather (played by Gorrad), Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer (played by Cobalt), and Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief (played by joe478). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godfather has the final say.

Lindworm: You can manipulate the wind to wield a devastating 6 lances at once, which you call Lindworm. These will allow you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor will be impaled.

Steal: Every night, you can target a player and you will steal something that will pertain to either their role or character.

Fake Claim: You know that Hercules is not in the game.

8. (Snow White) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Snow White. You are
Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief,
also known as the Cloaked Schemer. You use the power of illusion to mimic people’s weapons, disguise yourself as others and create clones of yourself. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Nobody Mafia, along with Xemnas, Nobody Godfather (played by Gorrad), Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer (played by Cobalt) and Xaldin, Nobody Thief (played by Papa Zito). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godfather has the final say.

Book of Retribution: Your weapon is a lexicon, a dark book that augments your powers. This will allow you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor is ‘sucked into a black void’.

Vote Steal: Each night, you can target a player and suck them into your lexicon and steal their vote. You can then give that vote to any player but yourself. That will make that player a doublevoter for the next day phase and the player you target’s vote will count for zero. It will reset the following night.

Fake Claim: You know that Auron is not in this game.

9. (Starbuck) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Starbuck. You are
Sephiroth, Third Party Serial Killer.
You are a fearsome, blood thirsty opponent who will do anything and everything to kill every single last pathetic being. You are the One-Winged Devil, and an enemy of pretty much everyone. Your abilities are:

Masamune: You have a ridiculously long sword that you’ve named Masamune. With this, you can perform a kill. PM me the name of the player you want to kill. Your kill flavor will be “cut to pieces.”

Night Kill Immune: You are immune to all night kill attempts.

Investigation Immune: You are immune to all investigations.

Fake Claim: You know that Cloud is not in the game (lolololol).

You win when you’re the only player left alive.
10. (Sajin) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Sajin. You are Genie,
Independent Jack of ALL Trades.
You are one of the most powerful beings in the universe; you can do anything at the snap of a finger. That is, if your master lets you of course. Ah, the price you have to pay for being all-powerful. You’re interested to see what kind of master you’ll have this time around, whether they be good, evil or something in between. Your abilities are:

Stuck in the Magic Lamp: At the beginning of the game, you will be stuck in the magic lamp. You will be unable to post in the game. However, you cannot be killed while you are stuck in the lamp.

You Talkin’ To Me?: Since you cannot post until you’re freed, anything and everything you want to say will go through me. You PM me what you want to say and I will post it for you. Everything I post that you write with will be italicized. You are not, however, allowed to say why you must talk through me, your role or anything about the magic lamp (such as when it appears and what it will do.) Anything PM containing information along those lines will not be posted.

Master: The lamp will appear at the beginning of Day 2. Nobody will know that it’s the lamp, just that it’s “something shiny.” When someone picks up the lamp, that person will become your master. You will share the same win condition as your master. You are allowed to talk to your master at night and anyone else your master is allowed to talk to. You are free to post regularly and your post restriction (as outlined in Mod Communication) will be removed as soon as someone picks up the lamp.

Jack of ALL Trades: Being Genie, you can do everything. And I mean everything. Each night, you can target one person with any night action, such as doctor, roleblock, cop, jailbreak, track, watch and so on and so forth. However, you do have some restrictions. You cannot:
1. Kill anyone.
2. Make anyone fall in love (AKA make lovers)
3. Bring back anyone from the dead (AKA revive)
You are allowed only three actions. After that, you cannot do anything.

Your win condition is dependent on who becomes your master.

Note: I highly suggest you check with me to make sure an ability is allowed because there are probably some abilities I haven’t thought of yet that wouldn’t be allowed.
11. (Vaya) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Vaya. You are
Chip, Town Co-Busdriver.
You and Dale are expert pilots of the Gummi ship. You’ve traveled to almost every single world. Your abilities are:

Brotherly Love: You and Dale (played by DTMaster), your co-bus driver, have the ability to talk to each other at any point in the game. You also know that Dale is Town Aligned

Goin on a Gummy Ride: Each night, you and Dale can swap two players, meaning all those who targeted the first person will instead target the second person (ex. You busdrive players A and B, everyone who targeted A targets B and everyone who targets B targets A.)

Flyin’ Solo: If one of you dies, the other will lose the ability to bus drive and become a commuter (because you can’t fly as fast if only one of you is handling all the controls.) You can choose to leave the game at night, making all night actions against you invalid. You cannot do this on successive nights. You must specify which of the two of you will do the night action.

12. (DTMaster) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, DTMaster. You are
Dale, Town Co-Busdriver.
You and Chip are expert pilots of the Gummi ship. You’ve traveled to almost every single world. Your abilities are:

Brotherly Love: You and Chip (played by Vaya), your co-bus driver, have the ability to talk to each other at any point in the game. You also know that Chip is Town Aligned

Goin on a Gummy Ride: Each night, you and Chip can swap two players, meaning all those who targeted the first person will instead target the second person (ex. You busdrive players A and B, everyone who targeted A targets B and everyone who targets B targets A.) You must specify which of the two of you will do the night action.

Flyin’ Solo: If one of you dies, the other will lose the ability to bus drive and become a commuter (because you can’t fly as fast if only one of you is handling all the controls.) You can choose to leave the game at night, making all night actions against you invalid. You cannot do this on successive nights.

13. (DrippingGoofball) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, DrippingGoofball. You are
Riku, Not Really A Vanilla Townie
. You are one of Sora’s best friends. The two of you along with Kairi grew up together on Destiny Island. However, one event lead to another including your home being destroyed, and you stumbled your way into the darkness and let it embrace your heart. Your abilities are:

Release The Darkness: You wear a blindfold to contain the darkness within you. However, at any point in the game you can PM me telling me you wish to take off the blindfold. This will release the darkness, which will have both positive AND negative effects.

<After Release the Darkness has been activated>
You’ve taken off the blindfold. The darkness flows out enveloping you. You cannot contain it any longer. Your physical appearance starts changing. You start turning into…Ansem, the one who tainted your hearts with darkness, or at least his Heartless did. You’re still Riku on the inside and that’s all that matters. Your abilities are:

Vision: Each night, you can target a player and track them to see whom that player targeted.

Is It Really Ansem?: Because you look like Ansem’s Heartless, people begin assuming you are a Heartless. Instead of scanning as innocent, you now scan as Heartless. You will flip as Ansem?, Town Tracker.

Note: A mod scene will occur when you decide to use your action. However, no direct information will be given, just that something has...changed.
14. (Kise) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Kise. You are
Goofy, Town Bodyguard.
Gawrsh, you’re one of Sora’s best pals, and you’ve travelled across dozens of worlds with him and your best friend Donald, hyuk. You’ll do anything to protect your King, King Mickey, and the Keyblade wielder. Your abilities are:

Take The Hit: Each night, you can target someone to protect. If they are targeted by a killing action, you will die in that person’s place.

15. (RayFrost) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Rayfrost. You are
King Mickey, Town Reviver.
You’re the king of your homeworld. You are also a keyblade wielder like Sora and you’ve been waging a war with the darkness for a long time. You’ve been helping Sora, Donald, Goofy and Riku on their respective paths. Your abilities are:

Saving Throw: During any Night Phase, you can sacrifice yourself to revive a dead player. That player will return as a Vanilla of whatever faction they are.

16. (Maemuki) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Maemuki. You are
Tron, Town Jailkeeper.
You live in the giant supercomputer in Ansem’s secret underground laboratory. You’ve been battling against Commander Sark and the MCP for a long time, and now you’ve received help in the form of Sora, Donald and Goofy. Your abilities are:

Digital Entrapment: Each night, you can target a player and suck them into the supercomputer. This will protect them, but also roleblock them.

17. (Iecerint) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Iecerint. You are
Captain Jack Sparrow, Town Two-Shot Day Vigilante.
You are the captain of the famous ship, the Black Pearl. However, your greed got the better of you and now you’re cursed. You turn into a skeleton in the moonlight. Your abilities are:

All’s Fair In Love And Piracy: During the day, you can choose to kill someone. You can do it either by PM’ing me or posting,
Kill: XXXXX
in the topic. However, you only have two shots left since someone (probably a pirate) stole the rest of your bullets. You can only kill once per day phase.

18. (Plum) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Plum. You are
Sora, Town Heartless Cop.
You grew up on Destiny Island with your best friends Riku and Kairi. You have chosen to be the wielder of the Keyblade, one of the most powerful weapons in the universe. The Keyblade will easily defeat any Heartless or Nobodies that stand in your way. You are the main protagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series. Your abilities are:

Heartless Detection: Your Keyblade can detect whose heart is full of darkness and whose heart is not. Each night, you can investigate a player and see if they are a Heartless. If they are Heartless then your result will be ‘Heartless.’ If they aren’t Heartless, then they will scan as ‘Not Heartless.’

19. (Kdub)Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Kdub. You are
Roxas, Town Nobody Cop.
You are the Nobody of Sora, the current Keyblade wielder, and because of this you can also wield the Keyblade. You were born when Sora turned himself into a Heartless for a short time. You were once a member of Organization XIII, the most powerful group of Nobodies. Your abilities are:

Once a Member, Always a Member: Since you used to be a member of Organization XIII, you know who all the members are, how they look and how they act. Each night, you can investigate a player and see if they are a Nobody or not. If they are, then they will scan as Nobody. If not, they will scan as Not Nobody.

<Mod Note: If self scans, scans as Nobody>
20. (Sir Chris) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Sir Chris. You are
Aladdin, Town Hobo.
You’re just a common “street rat” living on the streets of Agrabah. You’ll whatever you have to do to survive, whether it is stealing or something else. Living on the streets has helped you find your way around, and maybe you can put some of that information to good use. Your abilities are:

Roaming The Streets: Each night, you will receive random information about night actions. It’s intentionally designed to be difficult to interpret, but if you succeed, you may gain some valuable information. You cannot directly quote what I send to you, but you can paraphrase.

21. (zwetschenwasser) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, zwetschenwasser. You are
Kairi, Vanilla Townie.
You’re best friends with Sora and Riku, and the three of you grew up together on Destiny Island. However, the Heartless have found that you are one of the Seven Princesses of Heart, and they want to use you for their nefarious deeds. Your abilities are:

22. (CryMeARiver) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Flareonage. You are
Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie.
You tag along with Sora, Donald and Goofy and keep a detailed journal of their journey. However, much of it got erased when you went into Castle Oblivion. Can you get your notes back? Your abilities are:

23. (raider8169) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, raider8169. You are
Simba, Vanilla Townie.
You are the King of the Pride Lands. You are a ferocious lion. Your evil uncle Scar killed your father, but you exacted your revenge on him. Your abilities are:

24. (Hayker) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Hayker. You are
Aeris, Vanilla Townie.
You live in Hollow Bastion with your other Final Fantasy friends. You prefer to shy away from violence and fighting. Your abilities are:

25. (DragonsofSummer) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, DragonsofSummer. You are
Beast, Vanilla Townie.
You have been turned into a beast by an evil spell, and all your servants have transformed into everyday items as well. Until you can love someone, namely Belle, you will stay a Beast forever. Your abilities are:

26. (xRECKONERx) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, xRECKONERx. You are
Leon, Vanilla Townie.
You’re the defender of Hollow Bastion against the seemingly endless hordes of Heartless. You carry a large sword, and you can also cast magic too. Your abilities are:

27. (UncertainKitten) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, UncertainKitten. You are
Jack Skellington, Vanilla Townie.
You’re the spookiest, scariest person in all of Haloween Town. Until you discover Christmas Town, that is. Now you enjoy taking over Santa Claus’s duties as head gift giver. Your abilities are:

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4297 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Slicey »

Day/Night Actions:
Day One:
DisCode/DGB uses Release the Darkness, making him/her a Heartless Miller Tracker
Iecerint shoots zwetschenwasser
Night One

MafiaSSK kills Vaya
Shotty: Roleblock DTMaster
MafiaSSK: No Sweep
Wolframnhart: Protect Shotty

Joe478 kills Starbuck (FAILS)
Papa Zito: Steal from Sir Chris (FAILS due to Jailkeep)
Joe478: Steal from Iecerint and give to Sajin (RESULT: wolframnhart’s vote counts for 0, Sajin’s counts for 2 due to busdrive.

Starbuck: Kill Maemuki

Vaya: Busdrive Iecerint and wolframnhart
DrippingGoofball: Track Maemuki (RESULT: Maemuki visited Papa Zito)
Kise: Failed to get in a night action
RayFrost: No action
Maemuki: Jailkeep Papa Zito
Plum: Scan Hayker (Result: NOT HEARTLESS)
Kdub: Scan Cobalt (Result: NOBODY)

Results:
Vaya is stabbed by MafiaSSK
Maemuki is cut to pieces by Starbuck
DTMaster is roleblocked
Shotty is protected
Joe478 fails to kill Starbuck
Papa Zito fails to steal from Sir Chris due to being jailed.
Joe vote steal’s from wolframnhart (changed due to busdrive) and give’s his vote to Sajin.
Vaya busdrive’s Iecerint and wolframnhart
DGB track’s Maemuki to Papa Zito
Maemuki jail’s Papa Zito
Plum scans Hayker, and the result is Not Heartless.
Kdub scans Cobalt, and the result is Nobody.

Being dirt poor, you wander the streets, hoping to find some loose munny, or maybe hope for a store to be unlocked to get some items. Suddenly, you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and see someone is following you. You quicken your step, but he begins to run towards you. He’s running really fast, and in no time at all, he’s catches up to you and hits you in the head, knocking you down. You begin losing consciousness, but you can still partly see. You see a figure standing behind the man that knocked you down. He looks like he’s…glowing. He throws something at the other man, and he disappears in an instant. The glowing man walks away, but you see at least one other figure tailing the glowing man, maybe even more. Unfortunately, you lose consciousness at this point.

Translation: Papa Zito tried to steal from Sir Chris but was stopped by the glowing man (Tron/Maemuki). The two people tailing her are Starbuck, who killed Maemuki and DGB who tracked her.
Day Two
RayFrost grabs the shiny, making Sajin Town aligned.
Cobalt uses Claim Kill on MafiaSSK and fails
Iecerint shoots Cobalt
Night Two

Shotty kills Gorrad
Shotty: Roleblock Kdub
Wolframnhart: Protect Shotty to the Body

Nobody Mafia fails to send any actions in on time

Starbuck: Kill Plum

DTMaster: Commutes
DrippingGoofball: Track UncertainKitten (Result: UK visited no one)
Kise: Protect Iecerint
Rayfrost: No action
Sajin: Alignment Scan on Papa Zito (Result: Nobody)
Plum: Scan raider8169 (Result: Not Heartless)
Kdub: Scan raider8169 (Fails due to roleblock)

Results:
Gorrad is exploded by Shotty to the Body
Plum is cut to pieces by Starbuck
Kdub is roleblocked by Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body is protected
DTMaster commutes
DGB tracks UK to no one
Kise protects Iecerint
RayFrost passes
Sajin alignment scans Papa Zito (result is Nobody)
Plum scans raider, who is not Heartless
Kdub is roleblocked
Night 3
Wolframnhart kills Kdub
Shotty to the Body: roleblock DGB
Wolframnhart: protect Shotty to the Body

My Milked Eek passes on both actions

Starbuck: Kill Kdub

DTMaster: cannot commute
DrippingGoofball: Track Hayker (fails due to roleblock)
Kise: Pass
RayFrost: No action
Sajin: Alignment scan on Starbuck (result: town)
Kdub: Investigate raider8169 (not Nobody)

Results:
Kdub is crushed and then cut to pieces by wolframnhart and Starbuck respectively
Shotty the the Body roleblocks DGB
Wolframnhart protects Shotty
DGB’s track fails due to roleblock
Kise passes
RayFrost passes
Sajin alignment scans Starbuck (Result is town because SB is investigation immune)
Kdub scans raider, who is not Nobody.
Night 4
Wolframnhart: kill RayFrost
Shotty: Roleblock DGB
Wolframnhart: protect ace5993

Snow White: Kill Kise
Vote Steal: Steal from Starbuck and give to DTMaster (fails due to commute)

Starbuck: Kill wolframnhart

DTMaster: Commutes
DrippingGoofball: Track Shotty (fails due to roleblock)
Kise: Protect DTMaster (Fails due to commute)
RayFrost: Passes
Sajin: One-Way Busdrive himself to Shotty

Results:
Rayfrost is crushed by wolframnhart
Kise is sucked into a black void by Snow White
Wolframnhart is cut to pieces by Starbuck
Shotty roleblocks DGB
Snow White’s vote steal fails due to commute
DTMaster commutes
DGB’s track fails due to roleblock
Kise’s protect fails due to commute
RayFrost passes
Sajin one way busdrive’s himself to Shotty
Night 5
Shotty: Kill DTMaster
Shotty: Roleblock DGB

Snow White: Kill Hayker
Vote Steal: Pass
Starbuck: Kill Snow White

DTMaster: cannot commute
DrippingGoofball: Track Shotty (Roleblock)

Results:
DTMaster is exploded by Shotty
Shotty roleblocks DGB.
Hayker is sucked into a black void by Snow White
Snow White is cut to pieces by Starbuck.
DGB’s track fails due to roleblock.
Night 6
Starbuck: Kill DGB
DGB: Track Iecerint (I don't remember positively who she tracked, but it didn't matter anyway)
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4301 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Slicey »

Also, somehow forgot to mention him, huge thanks to Llamafluff for back up modding and taking over in my absence. He helped me a bunch through this game, especially over the modkill issue and Sajin's investigation of Starbuck (more to come on both)

Notes:
First off, as I said in the Green Room, the game was designed to punish flavor abusers. There were no patterns for the most part in the roles. For example, making Kairi a Vanilla, having party members range from PR's to Vanilla's to fakeclaims, not including Donald but including Goofy etc. I wanted this game to be as balanced as possible, and that went right into flavor. A game so heavily flavored could easily be broken by said flavor, and I was trying to avoid that. I felt it worked.

I felt the game was very balanced, with one obvious huge exception in the Genie role. Whoever Genie aligned with had a very good chance of winning. If he aligned with one of the mafia's, it could have been very interesting. However, I made the mafia's kinda weak enough so that if Genie was recruited by one of them, it wouldn't lead to an auto mafia win.

Nobody Mafia failed immensely. I don't think I've ever seen a mafia fail so badly. All their night one actions failed or were redirected. Night 2 they didn't even get anything in on time. With Cobalt dead, Papa Zito gone, Gorrad V/LA and joe non-existant, they were screwed. Add onto that the same night Gorrad was killed and Papa Zito was alignment scanned by Sajin, and they were screwed. And then Snow White made the most bizarre kills, killing Kise and Hayker, both who could have been lynched. The vote steal was only used once the entire game, and it was redirected. Oh, and then Cobalt royally fucking up his fakeclaim by claiming Mickey instead of Minnie.

Heartless Mafia did pretty well. They were the victims of misfortune IMHO. Wolf being killed was the beginning of the end for them. I thought ace's claim was good... if Ray wasn't joking about the exact same thing a page before. Shotty's claim was pretty bad, which leads me to think I might do the Tar method of fakeclaiming in the future, instead of just giving a name as a fakeclaim.

Starbuck did a pretty good job of laying low. She had a very different playstyle then how I normally see her. However, I found her to be kinda nitpickey with some stuff and I think some other (UK) agree with me, which did her in the end. Oh, and the broke the cardinal sin of being an SK, which is claiming Bulletproof.

I give the Anti-Town MVP to
Starbuck
, although ace did a fantastic job as well, considering this was his first game and he was a Godfather.

Town MVP has to go to
DrippingGoofball
. She helped catch MafiaSSK, Cobalt, ace5993, and Shotty. She also had wolf and joe on her scumlists in the beginning of the game. Only person she was wrong about was Gorrad. Honorary mention to Sajin as well. UK also did a good job finding scum, but was not vocal enough about it.

Now, I had a couple issues with the game. The first was the issue of Sir Chris and xRECKONERx. I talked to Llamafluff about it. We both decided that Reck was going to be modkilled, for some of the stuff he said was just absolutely nasty. The problem was whether Sir Chris was going to be modkilled. IMHO, he shouldn't have been modkilled, but I believe it would have been unfair to kill one and let the other live.

The second issue was Sajin's investigation on Starbuck. Because Sajin did an alignment scan, and not a cop scan, I was very tempted towards giving a 3rd party result. However, Llama reminded me that I said Starbuck was immune to all investigations, which is why she scanned as innocent.

I'd like some feedback on some of the small stuff I did as a moderator. Did I update the first post enough? Should I have put some other stuff in there as well? Did I post enough votecount's, and were they frequent enough? How do you like my prodding system? Do you think it should be changed, and if so, how?

The next large theme I'm toying with is doing Twilight Mafia with Iecerint. I already have some awesome roles for the game. If I don't do that, expect some sort of Tales Of Mafia (either Tales of Vesperia or all the Tales games I've played)

I'll probably have more stuff to say, and I will post it as I remember it. Once again, I thank you all for playing, and I hope you enjoyed it!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4303 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Slicey »

UncertainKitten wrote:
UK also did a good job finding scum, but was not vocal enough about it.
I did? I thought I was rather follow the leader after my initial D2 read :S. Well, thank you. I do tend to second guess myself and not push cases.

Overall, it seemed to be a good game. A nice refresher from the usual role madness games I play and mod.
Yes, but you followed the right leads IMHO.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Slicey »

Good to know, thanks Starbuck.

Actually, yeah, that does work, because Iecerint doesn't have the credential's to back up the game for me, so the three of use can create the game and then you and me could run it or something.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4318 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Slicey »

Sajin wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I guess my odds were pretty good in this game, but as a role-blocker I was happy even from N1 I had PRs picked out and never blocked a vanilla. :D

I had a good time all and all. I had my claim all planned out from D1, I knew quite a bit more about the flavor then I was willing to let on and I picked the wrong Ansem and such on purpose to strengthen my claim. My obvious 'doh' style mistake was I didn't think up a rolename for the claim I'd thought up and I was caught with the bag on that one.

I loved the set-up, I have only one complaint. The method of distributing Sajin was ewww at best, I'm not sure if you meant for him to fall into town hands but it was almost ensured and having to be on watching for day starts to get an additional faction member is a bit lame especially since it turned out to be a game-making play as you noted.
While I agree, I did notice that Slicey posted the exact time that the thread was to be open later on (Duh, I was paying a ton of attention to the thread at this time. Since I would of received instant notification of my whole scum team, etc etc). I think it was fair.

Its better than random imo as it would of been narrowed down to people who were on at that time.

I am curious though at who was "ineligible" for the shiny as noted on day 2.

Btw, I am fairly certain that even had I joined mafia or the SK, I would not have been able to make factional kills. I would like to know the answer though.
Everyone was eligible for the shiny. And you couldn't make the kills, remember your rules?

Iecerint, basically, Riku looked like Heartless Ansem, who looked like old Ansem before he became DiZ. It was supposed to be like nobody realized it was Riku. If someone who didn't know Riku went up to him, that person would look at him and say Ansem the Wise, not Ansem's Heartless. But I could see why people thought it could be like Ansem's Heartless because that's what he turned into. But don't forget that Ansem's Heartless looks just how Ansem the Wise used to look before he discovered the Heartless.

Also, in hindsight, I did give Starbuck a very bad claim. Apologies.

Shotty, I thought it was fair in that everyone had a chance to get it. I wanted to make it look like it might not be good if it was picked up, in hopes to make people hesitate before grabbing it. Which didn't work, because Ray PM'ed me within seconds of the post. XD Also what Sajin said. I did post the time the thread would be open.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (isolation #113) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Slicey »

Shotty to the Body wrote:I liked the D1 part of it, I guess I don't like the idea in general that one of the players has an 'unknown' alignment and all factions have to be balanced around that. Like Slicey said, the scum had to be weakened in case we received an extra member and the odds of scum receiving it were rather low. Just my opinion, I think it was done in a better way then just random rolling it to someone, but I don't like the concept at all tbh.
They really weren't weakened that much, if at all. Actually your mafia may have gotten a little stronger because I removed Oogie Boogie Poisoner and replaced it with Ursula Doctor. I don't remember exactly what I did to the Nobody Mafia, but I know I removed a role and added the vote thief. Don't remember what the original role was.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4324 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Slicey »

The other Nobody role was Demyx, Nobody Janitor.

Also, other roles that were originally in but were cut out:

Donald, Town Magician (kind of like a JoaT, except he wouldn't know what action would do what)
Goofy, Town Awesome Guy (unlynchable Double Voter, obviously broken and was removed right away)
Kairi, Resilient Beloved Princess (one shot BP)
Jiminy, Lie Detector
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4328 (isolation #115) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Slicey »

I wanted to keep Donald because he was such an awesome role. >_>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”