Open 183 - Polygamist Mafia (Game Over!)

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Adel »

@farside,I disagree. Want to start a MD topic on the subject?
SensFan wrote:Adel, that talks of PMs.
dude, the rule stated "mod and PM quoting" -- you are trying to get off on a technicality when the rule also stated "Don't be a smartass and paraphrase/code/whatever those info either."

and I do not like how you brought a ListMod (EmpTyger) into this. I think that you are better than that.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 am

Post by SensFan »

Adel wrote:and I do not like how you brought a ListMod (EmpTyger) into this. I think that you are better than that.
Don't go around throwing random accusations without backing. I had nothing to do with EmpTyger getting involved, he contacted me.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Adel wrote:@farside,I disagree. Want to start a MD topic on the subject?
SensFan wrote:Adel, that talks of PMs.
dude, the rule stated "mod and PM quoting" -- you are trying to get off on a technicality when the rule also stated "Don't be a smartass and paraphrase/code/whatever those info either."

and I do not like how you brought a ListMod (EmpTyger) into this. I think that you are better than that.
You can knock yourself out on it I just think by allowing QT's to be quoted you are hindering the scum right off the bat.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Adel »

SensFan wrote:
Adel wrote:and I do not like how you brought a ListMod (EmpTyger) into this. I think that you are better than that.
Don't go around throwing random accusations without backing. I had nothing to do with EmpTyger getting involved, he contacted me.
I don't understand how or why he would ask me to send him a copy of all private communication I had with the mod of this game if you or another player didn't bring him into it. It was a highly unusual request, and I was a little bit pissed at the amount of time it took for me to comply. The "send box" really needs a quote function. It took me longer than I liked to fix all of the tags and place the messages back in their original order.

I take you at your word though, and I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that you brought him into it.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

The "send box" really needs a quote function.
Extreme QFT. It's so annoying @_@

Nah, I'm responsible for Emptyger and Farside getting involved, although it's really only to know if the fact the game lasted 7 days invalidates its worth as a modding experience.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:25 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Open Games”