Mini 885 - Boom, Game Gutshot/Abandoned by Mod!

TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

/confirm
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Question for 5cvm what's up with the claiming of those two as Scum? The first one I can see as being part of the random voting stage but why the second?

Question for hitogoroshi based on your comment I'm curious how important you feel being able to get a meta feel on someone?

Question for A_Squirrel is you vote for 5cvm random (as your random.org statement implies) or did you vote for him for another reason (stated reason in your post, he voted for you etc)?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

When I made my post I hadn't seen 5cvm latest post, what I was referencing in my question was his statement during the conformation stage and his initial post.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

hitogoroshi wrote: Am I correct in translating this as, "I am an alt can I come out of the closet?"

And same goes for you 5cvm.
Not at all, it was more of wondering if you were just random voting or that you chose to focus on that for a reason.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:33 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

5cvm wrote: Xvart and TheButtonmen are the scum.
TheButtonmen wrote:Question
Question
Question
question
wondering
Heh I'm assuming you would have preferred Vote, Vote, Vote, vote, vote?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:50 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Ammendment to the previous post.
5cvm wrote: Xvart and TheButtonmen are the scum.
Then clearly this means I must join the voting game and bus him!

Vote Xvart
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

A) I think we should stop all speculation about a jester.

B) Question @
Seregil
any thoughts on
Xvart
so far?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:49 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

ChiboSempai wrote:Before anyone reads this post, since some people seem to believe for some reason that it's NOT good to look out for a Jester, this mindset is horrible imo.
We should be working to discover the game as a whole, by forgetting about the possibility of the Jester we are completely turning our back on a possible big part of the game.
Imo as a mafia player you should play for a complete win. Sure as both town and mafia you can share a win with the Jester, but what's the point. We should work to achieve the best win possible.
In the 6 or so games I've been a part of, there's been a Jester in the setup 3 times if I'm not mistaken, and not all of my games are done yet so there could be more.
In the 6 or so games I've been a part of, there's been a Jester in the setup 3 times if I'm not mistaken, and not all of my games are done yet so there could be more.
The way you guys are acting is quite annoying. Instead of bitching about the possibility of the Jester, find out who he is, and don't let him win. If we find out who he is, we can mark them off as a person to not lynch.
It's never good to say someone can't be lynched when its based off of uncomfirmable things. Eliminating people from the suspect pool is a terrible idea when they are unconfirmed, it doesn't help us find mafia at all.

Also this is a Mini, can you find examples of a non theme mini with a jester?
Even if there was a jester I would rather play smart and get a nonexclusive win then play badly and lose.

Your account has been in 4 games, this one, DeathNote where you dropped out of, Bloodlust which had no joker and Crayola catastrophe, which while it did have a jester was also a Theme game. Yet you claim to be at the vary least 3 for 6 with jesters?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

A couple of things, first of all the vote for
Xvart
was done because at the time he seemed the scummiest (note, the scummiest not I thought he was scum) and wanted to see his reaction.

As for his reaction, there was a large increase in his post count / length since the votes were placed on him, yet oddly enough in those posts he never mentioned the votes directly.

Now then with that said
Unvote, Vote Aranfan

Aranfan
keeps repeating that we should try to win not take second and is pushing the jester idea. This urging of the town to search for a jester rather then scum hunt seems quite scummy.

Now as for the whole jester thing, even if there is a Jester (and I don't think there is), god forbid the Jester and the town win. The town still wins! However if we compromise our scum hunting because of fear of a jester then that increases the chance of town not winning.

Also @
Aranfan
why the sudden reversal from voting for 5cvm to thinking he's a jester and we can't lynch him? 5cvm has been acting the same way the entire game, so what changed your mind?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #99 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@
xvart
Nope, I used the term odd on purpose

@ A_
Squirrel
, Xvart vote for you is what caught my interest, it seemed like a nonrandom vote and I didn't like the reasoning.

@
Aranfan
Eliminating someone as a possible scum because they are too scummy to be scum is a terrible idea! Sigh even if there was a a Jester; playing as a Jester is basically playing like scum (given that a jester wants to be lynched, thus they emulate scum). So if there was a jester there should be no way to tell their posts apart from scums. Thus to assume there's a jester and ignore scummy posts for being to scummy means you also ignore scum tells from the mafia.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@
ChiboSempai
, How do you propose we differentiate between scum play and jester play then?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@
xvart
, no there isn't a huge difference between scums and a Jesters posting style, the jester wants to apper as scum, thus emulates scum posting style. Also concerned? No actually I would throw a party if everyone magically forgot about 5cvm's antics today.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

MegaSuperConfirmUltraVote: Aranfan

Wow.... Just wow... In response to your statements, I have to ask you If being overtly scummy is a good way to not get lynched why would scum not be overt? Why would jesters want to be overt?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@ xvart
1. Not sure, 2. Yes, 3. No*

*If by something else you mean jester.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

xvart wrote: I was just leaving the door open if you had some other theory about his behavior.
xvart.
My best guess at this moment is a mixture of two things, A) he's an idiot, B) He's trying to be cool and pro by doing some crazy gambit.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Evilgorrilaz wrote:Gone until this weekend for thanksgiving =p
To be honest I hadn't even realized you were in the game. I'd love to see more out of you and magisterrain.... and by more I mean something other then /confirm and Ill post later.

Anyways, who else find's Aranfan really scummy?
A_Squirrel wrote:What makes you think 5cvm is a townie screwing around?
I assume town because he hasn't had any scum tells yet*

*Sounds crazy i know but Milkshake(5cvms main) clearly made the 5cvm to fuck around, I think his terribad playstyle is likely independent of his alignment.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #130 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

A_Squirrel wrote:
Why did you use
Then clearly this means I must join the voting game and bus him!
as your reason for voting him?

Why didn't you say anything about his reasoning?

Because saying I'm voting for you to see how you react to it, doesn't get very good results.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@ ChiboSempai
There is no question as to wether or not 5cvm is a alt, he posted in the thread under that account (Milkshake), got the mod to delete it and then posted it under 5cvm.

@xvart
I didn't talk about your reaction?
TheButtonmen wrote: As for his reaction, there was a large increase in his post count / length since the votes were placed on him, yet oddly enough in those posts he never mentioned the votes directly.
And do I think they are scummy / towny / neither?
TheButtonmen wrote:
xvart wrote: Are you suggesting that it is a negative that I did not mention the votes?
@ xvart Nope, I used the term odd on purpose
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

ChiboSempai wrote:@TheButtonMen: I'm not questioning whether or not 5cvm is an alt, I was questioning if the alt's purpose was to just mess around and perhaps not play serious, and instead act crazy like he is now.
@ ChiboSempai
, 5cvm is acting in equal parts terribad and dumbtarded, judging by the quick read through I took of Milkshakes other games, that is not his regular playing style. Thus clearly the alt is for playstyle reasons.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

xvart wrote: So the reaction you were trying to elicit from me was specific to most posting frequency and posting length? And whether or not I would specifically mention the votes themselves? You didn't care about whether I would go off the deep end and OMGUS you? Did you expect me to shy away and back peddle(I would think you would have a great grasp of back peddling since you seem to be so well versed in it)?
If I knew how you were going to react, why would I fish for a reaction? Hell if I knew how you would react why would I then say how you reacted was odd?

Also you spend half your post discussing my thoughts on your reaction then you say this , also nice Ad Hominem by the way with the back peddling.
xvart wrote: You claimed your vote was for an obviously bogus reason (reaction) that you never commented on.
So make up your mind how you want to attack me
xvart wrote: Question: why did you ask Seregil of all people? He was pretty inactive at the time.
You answered you own question there.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #143 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

EBWOP: I hit submit rather then preview when checking quote tags were correct.
xvart wrote: So you voted for me because:
  1. I was the scummiest player;
  2. My vote was non random and you didn't like the reason; and,
  3. You wanted to get a reaction (about my post length and post count, and whether or not I mentioned the actual votes).
Here is some commentary on your behavior as I see it:
  1. You voted for me because it was opportunistic since I already had one nonsense vote (5cvm);
  2. You attempted to get some more support and you never followed up on it (because he didn't think I was scummy, perhaps?); and,
  3. You claimed your vote was for an obviously bogus reason (reaction) that you never commented on.

Now then;

I voted for you because I felt you were the scummiest at the time and because I wanted to see your reaction, I felt and still feel is that vote was serious it's based on a poor reason. Anything else if you putting words in my mouth.

And when did I attempt to get more support to get you wagoned, at the time I voted for you there was 5cvm's vote on you and he was changing votes at a stupid rate thats hardly wagoning. And asking another player what they though of you to try to get them to participate more again is not waggoing I didn't ask them to vote for you or present them with a case for you being scum.

And your third observation does not make sense to me, you think looking for reactions obviously bogus? And saying that I never commented on it is a straight up lie.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #146 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

xvart wrote:
My point is the reaction you were looking for was post length, post count, and the specific mention of the votes against me.
Quote?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

xvart wrote: If you were looking for something else you never posted it. When asked about your observations of my reaction, you directed me to your observations of my post count, my post length, and the lack of me mentioning the specific votes.
So when you asked me about my thoughts on your reaction I directed you to where i had already posted my thoughts. If I didn't mention something there it's because I didn't notice anything else worth mentioning.

I don't see what your trying to get at here.

Now if you have a specific thing your curious about then ask it, otherwise I'm done responding to you repeating yourself in long wall of text after wall of text.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #170 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@ Arafan
you want to lynch a role who is a null tell (due to never having posted) rather then scum hunt. Every time you post you seem more scummy....
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #203 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:21 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Yo, I'm back, Actual post more this evening.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #205 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@ Rite
, What's stopping you from looking at previous posts and trying to glean something during D1 and you realize that just giving up on D1 and not scum hunting until day two is quite anti-town?

@ Humble
, What do you mean I said scum is overt? If they were this game would be a hell of allot easier. Also Welcome to the game, hope you enjoy your stay and if you don;t mind me asking what's your previous experience with mafia?

@ Evilgorrilaz
, I of the opinion ending D1 with a policy lynch right now seems to be giving Mafia a free turn. We don;t know enough that I feel like we should bring day 1 to a close but we do know enough I think we can make a choice based on something other then annoyance

@ Arafan
, Who do you find the most scummy at this point and is there any questions you think should be asked?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #211 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Okay general response to some stuff being raised here:

1. The chance of lynching town D1 isn't as forgone as your implying it is, while yes the majority of the time your going to hit town, its nowhere near 100%.

2. If we policy lynch we don't really get any new data for day 2 as due to it being a policy lynch we can't see who voted for him vs who didn't if he flips town. Also due to the methods of his posts looking for scum links seems pointless if he flips mafia.

3. Even if the chance of stringing up a townsfolk is as high you you seem to think, it's still better to lynch someone you think is giving scumtells rather then someone you think is useless / annoying.

4. There's a difference between anti town and scummy, for example 5cvm is as useful to town as tits on a bull however he isn't (Imo) acting scummy. Also while his posts appear to be random blather he isn't voting wildly and constantly, thus at the moment he doesn't;t seem to be actively hurting town, thus policy lynching him has the same effect ignoring him but wastes a lynch and gives the mafia a free kill.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #249 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Aranfan wrote:Gorrilla is hitting my scumdar for saying that he can make sense of what 5cvm posts but refusing to share this insight with anyone else.
Exageration without supporting quote much?

You voted for 5cvm (a safe vote, a lot of people were in on that) and a policy lynch on someone who didn't even post. Yet you won't vote those you find suspicious.....
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #272 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Yo, Post forthcoming sometime around O'Dark thirty.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #282 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Alright here's my view on the current situation, Policy lynching D1 really limits the information we have going into D2 (That's Bad), Ignoring scumtells / not pressuring scummy reads to vote for someone you find annoying isn't even bad scum hunting, it's not scum hunting (That's Bad).

In conclusion, you should all vote Arafan (That's Good)
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #284 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@ Scott Brosius
Wait so you layout reasons 2-3 people look scummy, then vote for a policy lynch?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@ Hito
What do we gain by lynching 5cvm rather then a person we find scummy?
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #294 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Why doesn't this "better idea of who is scummy" extend to 5cvm?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #298 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

5cvms opinion has changed over the course of the game and he's slowly becoming more coherent, I expect that trend to continue to a point. On the other hand I have a very strong scum read today.

I'd rather lynch somebody I'm 75% on day 1 then lynch someone I'm 15-20% on day 1. Especially when that 15-20% could change quite a bit by day 3
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #321 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Two point I feel need to be said, first off
@Hito
I was voting Arafan long before he voted 5cvm, My thinking he is scum has nothing to do with 5cvm, please stop trying to say it does. Secondly I think it's obvious I was correct in that 5cvm is becoming more useful over time. So Hito's "reason" for pushing the 5cvm vote is now clearly wrong, so Hito how about we lynch some scum now rather then continuing this rabid push for a policy lynch.

And to wrap it all up, Arafan is scum and needs a rope.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #324 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@ Hito
None of those points have anything at all, whatsoever do with 5cvm's alignment, if he flips town or scum all of those points still stand.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #342 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

ConfidAnon also needs a prod his last post was 6 days ago.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #362 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:22 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

hitogoroshi wrote:5cvm is anti-town.
How? You keep saying this without backing it up.
hitogoroshi wrote: I don't think you guys realize that we are never going to get a scum read on 5cvm, because he is never going to offer more information than he is now.
Why can't we get a read on 5cvm? You keep bashing away with the idea that he's antitown and unreadable, agian without supporting your statment.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #368 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:11 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Inactive game is inactive, Mod there's multiple players well over the 3 day mark, can we get a round of prods?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #378 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

TheButtonmen wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:I don't back it up because it is really, really obvious. Quite frankly the burden of proof is on you if you want to suggest at all that 5cvm is helpful in any way
No, your the one making unsupported accusations the burden of proof is 100% on you. And if it's "really, really obvious" why he's antitown I don't see why thats so hard to answer.
hitogoroshi wrote:Why is not getting a scum read make him not a safe target for D1? He's the SAFEST target for d1
Lynching people that your not getting scum reads on is a terrible game plan. If thats how you play good luck convincing me of things in the future.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #387 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:19 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Hey Civil Scum, Welcome to the game and thanks for replacing in and hopefully kick starting its activity.

Anyways Arafan is scum and you should vote him.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #426 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@ Htio;
What player(s) do you find scummiest?

@ Civil;
I'm liking the cut of your jib so far, glad to see you've kick started the game! And what makes you think Hito is scummier then arafan and could we change your mind?

@ Tommy;
Welcome to the game! Any questions you want asked or ideas you wana throw out there?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #440 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Mod
, Can we get a solid not too distant deadline?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #461 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

My strongest scum read is still on Arafan by a large margin, followed by Humble. I’m wondering if Hito has any thoughts / suspects not related his burning desire to push through a policy lynch on 5cvm.

@ Civil;
Would you be willing to join the Arafan wagon?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #523 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Hey still alive and kicking; to be honest I have not been posting much due a mixture of feeling this day is dragging on far too long; I’ve said what I feel needs to be said and being happy with the way things are going. So if you have any questions / comments or concerns feel free to ask away.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #548 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Aranfan wrote:And no, you're not getting who the other scum is out of me.
Given that he's pretty much said F*** this game, I doubt he carefully worded that post. Please not his use of the word is rather then are scum.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #550 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Aranfan wrote:Whatever floats your boat Button. I will admit to typing that quickly and without careful attention.

I will also admit to having both ADHD and Dyslexia.

Relevant
A) Best way to call WIFOM I've ever seen.
B) You wouldn't call WIFOM if I was wrong, you would have let us believe it.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #553 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Naw, you not very good at denying things; what you should have said was "I was referring to the side / alignment" this claim of mixing up "is" and "are" when your a native english speaker is laughably bad.
Aranfan wrote:Also, Button, both "is" and "are" are conjugations of "am". And conjugating verbs
are
always hard.
I lol'ed
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #591 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Because of Arafan’s comments and the fact that both mafia had PR’s I’m fairly convinced that there aren’t any mafia left. So our focus now should be on lynching a SK, like Chibo.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #605 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

We know there's a SK and I'm fairly convinced that the Mafia is no more, thus it's SK huntin time.
Vote: Chibo
,read his posts since the night and how he responded to the suggestion to SK hunt.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #609 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Come Hitogoroshi, Your letting yourself be side tracked agian! Vote for great justice, Vote for Chibo!

Look at his posts; going on about how Mafia Doc is a powerful role, I ask you who thinks that? People who have a kill! And it doesn't really stop town as town has the greatest power of all, the Lynch! Now who kills at night, isn't town and isn't mafia, the SK!

Also @Humble; where's that post you promised?

@Everyone; Its been over 24hrs since the last post in this game, don't let D1 be a repeat of D2.

P.S Vote Chibo
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #612 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Mod;
Can we get some aggressive prodding? Enforcement of prod rules is
probably
needed at this point.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #623 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Come on people, Look at Chibo's posts, stop lurking and vote him!
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #635 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

:crickets:
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #661 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Oh I'm so glad you replaced 5cvm, you're so much more helpful and also good looking, your avatar is also quite spiffy! Its alright cause I added that last part in right?

But seriously, welcome to the game Jase, thanks for dropping in and doing your best to bring this back to life. You may as well place that vote, we may be waiting quite a while for the Mod / replacments.

For a synopsis of things Buttons believes; A) No more mafia, B) Chibo is SK and C) Slow game is slow. I'd add new stuff but tbh nothing has happened since my last update that I feel I need to talk about.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #671 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Jase wrote: Just try to make it something that matters. If you say "Oh I'm so glad you replaced 5cvm, you're so much more helpful and also good looking" I'll vote you and NEVER STOP.
TheButtonmen wrote:Oh I'm so glad you replaced 5cvm, you're so much more helpful and also good looking, your avatar is also quite spiffy! Its alright cause I added that last part in right?.
ChiboSempai wrote: I'm not ready to throw a parade just cause you play better than 5cvm like Buttonmen wants to do apparently.
ITT we learn that Chibo's not actually reading the thread, my comment was in clear reference to what he had said, the fact you didn't catch that show you didn't actually bother to read his post(s).
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #680 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

You know what's cool? Mods, why imagine how wonderful it would be to have one!

Oh and lynching Chibo, that's also pretty cool.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #684 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:10 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

It might be hard to get five active players by this point.

I say kill it, nearly half the town is missing thus we don't have role information for them. I'm willing to keep going if the rest of you want to though. Thoughts?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #696 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

D1: I started and lead the Arafan wagon resulting in dead scum.

N1: I shot Civil in the face resulting in dead scum.

D2: I started the Chibo wagon, if he is the SK I demand ^5's.

Role: 1 Shot Vig
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #698 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

^5!
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #700 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:11 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

I'm going with no, due Arafan's wording on his surrender post.

Also Booooo @ mod, this is pretty unclassy behaviour.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #706 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Your post arafan giving up stuff was super scum.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #710 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Vote: Boxman
Lynch all lurkers bros, its for the good of the town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”