Mafia 105 - Caught in the Crossfire (Game Over)

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:27 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

/confirm
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vote: imaginality
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

EnergyPenguin wrote:I am new here and none of you have ever played with me yet you voted for someone who others here have played with.
sigma, how is this a good point?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:04 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I don't like how defensive Spy is getting from this bandwagon.

Unvote, Vote Spyrex
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vote Count, Day 1
Vote Count updated and corrected at Post 182.

With 25 alive, 13 needed to reach a majority.
Deadline is at December 1st, 11am EST

CSL wrote:There's alot of people on it, and I do not support an early lynch. No, I will not join it, because I refuse to feed the fire of an early lynch.
You honestly think that we are going to lynch him without proper discussion and whatnot? You sound very jumpy and cautious, almost overly so.

FoS CSL
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:36 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Maemuki, 179 wrote:Why single out a person that only posted once and RVS voted when the game started yesterday and there are more people of that kind?
This is a good point.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:29 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

roflcopter, 201 wrote:sigma votes confid --> maemuki questions sigma about something unrelated to confid --> confid ignores everything sigma said about him to parrot maemuki's point

yeah ok i could lynch confidanon today
Didn't really see a need to discuss it, there's not much to argue about his point. Either what I did was scum trying to blend in, or I'm town voting who I think is scum. How is not commenting on it scummy?

CSL's slight OMGUS is noted . . . the vote seems kind of random, because of when it happened. Rofl mentions a point about me, CSL posts about nonrelated things
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:41 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Mae, 230 wrote:@ ConfidAnon, I see the OMGUS, but I see your deflection as well. I mean, instead of answering to Rofl's accusation, you accuse other person. Why?
I acknowledged rofl's accusation, there's really no arguable claim to sigma's points. Kind of boils down to if I'm scum or if I'm not scum, which is a weak argument. Therefore I can't really argue against it, because it would just be me saying I'm town, therefore I did not try to blend-in as scum . . . obviously not a persuasive argument. Rofl's accusation is invalid when you look at the weakness of sigma's argument (not sure exactly if this makes sense, I'm not that great at verbalizing thoughts, I can try to rephrase this if it makes no sense.

CSL - I suspected you, a few posts later, you voted me. That's OMGUS.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

rofl, 235 wrote:confid, sigma voiced suspicion of you, and instead of addressing that suspicion in any way, you latched onto what someone else was saying about sigma in an obvious effort to make him look worse. that's whats so scummy here.
I understand this. Let me rephrase my point and break it down more:

sigma's claim was that my vote on Spyrex was scummy because it looked like it was blending in to the bandwagon, as scum trying to push for a ml.

There is no way to argue this point. Either it is, or it is not. Any contesting this point would boil down to me saying that I'm town, therefore it is not true, and that's not an argument, it's a shouting match.

Rofl's accusation is based on the fact that I did not say anything about sigma's argument. There was nothing to be said about sigma's argument, therefore me not saying anything is not scummy imo.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Mae, 238 wrote:Still, you could have mentioned it. And said that that arguement would be circular and a shouting competion...do get what I mean?

That's still scummy, ignoring posts against you. If you had said what you said now, it wouldn't be scummy. But you didn't, therefore scummy. But not scummy enough.

Still, why did you accuse other person instead of saying what you said on 237?
I thought what I was saying about the circular argument was fairly obvious, hence I didn't concern myself with mentioning it. I accused the other person because I feel that scumhunting is more productive than defending myself against a flimsy argument.

I'll do better about acknowledging everything, even the small stuff.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:12 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

crypto wrote:Not liking CSL and ConfidAnon. IIRC, such play is standard from CSL. ConfidAnon's a bit of a Rubik's Cube to me, but his going with the flow remains icky. Iso. 4 rubs me way wrong: "You sound very jumpy and cautious, almost overly so." Yecch.
You'll always find me scummy =P
All jokes aside, I like the EM reference, if it was intentional.

The crypto/maemuki issue is bizarre, but I understand where crypto is coming from.

Spy really hasn't inspired me to move off of his wagon.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

crypto wrote:REALLY? Elaborate.
I assume you have a gut feeling about Mae being scum, but don't really have much evidence on her. Therefore, you are voting her for pressure, but you don't really have a compelling reason to want her lynched aside from afore-mentioned gut feeling.

I'ts a little odd, but I understand what you're doing (unless I'm way off and just rambling like an idiot. In that case, don't mind me.)
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:03 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sorry for the lack of content these past couple of days, will give you more soon (probably later today, if not then, Monday night.)
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Starting at the top of p.13:

Post 321: Pads, you're saying that I'm scummy for not talking about why someone else is scummy when defending myself. I don't get how that's scummy.

326: Hoopla, seriously? This is what, two bandwagons you've shamelessly joined?
Unvote, Vote Hoopla

343: Sotty, I've already elaborated on that.

370: Hoopla, why do you just say people should be lynched instead of scumhunting yourself? Your acting very scummy.

373: elvis_knits, you are also sitting on a wagon and pushing it without making an effort to investigate the lynchee further. Why not investigate other suspects instead of just posting to advertise a wagon? The lack of content is scummy.

375: pops, you wagon me for wagoning on spyrex, yet ignore Hoopla's wagoning. Why?

376: penguin, all you have for us after you've caught up is a shameless bandwagon vote? Sounds like lazy scum, but Hoopla is more suspicious.
FoS: Energetic Penguin

--------------

Anyways, right now, Hoopla is the scummiest in the game imo, with Energetic not far behind. I also don't like elvis-knits's behavior recently concerning my wagon. I know this all will come off as OMGUSy, but meh, the scummy people happen to be on my wagon.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

I never saw that coming . . . Bah! Go town!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”