hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 am

Post by hewitt »

charter wrote:What the hell are you talking about?!?!? I've said SA is town the whole freaking game! What do you mean distract? I'm calling it like I see it, and if that doesn't fit in the groove that everyone else sees, then yeah, I am going to go a different way rather than fitting in. Then when he claims watcher, everyone immediately unvotes, except I don't have to, because I never voted him.

You're lucky gregory dug his own grave because you're the scummiest person, but it doesn't make any sense to lynch you now since gregory is scummy and isn't a power role.

After writing all this up, I'd lynch hewitt, damn the antitownness of it, he is scum.
Don't try to play the "outsider", it's an old, tired ploy. You were distracting from the SA wagon by pushing a crappy ass case and that is most certainly anti-town.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 am

Post by charter »

unvote, vote Hewitt

There is literally no way hewitt is not scum. None.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 am

Post by hewitt »

charter wrote:
unvote, vote Hewitt

There is literally no way hewitt is not scum. None.
charter you have absolutely no case on me. How about you actually fabricate a case (since you don't have one to begin with) and pretend like you're actually doing something instead of sitting there and just whining saying over and over again "hewitt is scum, hewitt is so scummy".
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 am

Post by charter »

The case on you is failure to be town. You have done absolutely nothing protown this entire game, and you don't show any sign that you will at any point. That is the case. It is a damn good one. You can keep pretending like it doesn't exist, but that doesn't change the fact that you are scum.

I realize my vote hop is useless, it's mostly symbolic, I'll move it back on to gregory unless hewitt can actually get votes.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@hewitt
Stop acting scummy so we can get something done.

@charter
We have a vanilla claim. We're not lynching hewitt today.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:09 am

Post by charter »

The time to bus hewitt was a long time ago DRK.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Unvote, Vote Gregory
. Deadline is coming up, so he's our lynch whether I like it or not.
Why wouldn't you like a gregory lynch? Why vote somebody you don't want lynched? Why are you still so scummy even after a watcher claim?

Claim the role of the person you saw, if you don't mind. This will give us information even if you die tonight.

Charter
:

What is your reasoning for calling DRK obv scum buddies with lil hew?
don't you feel silly now?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by hewitt »

charter wrote:The time to bus hewitt was a long time ago DRK.
For the record, bussing someone means they're attempting to get them lynched. Which was clearly not the case with that comment. Love the accuracy.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

Votecount #4: In Which Kaiveran Stops Quoting an Obscure Movie and Pays More Attention to the Game

hewitt
- 2 - Scien, charter
Octupis
- 0 -
DeathRowKitty
- 0 -
Kublai Khan
- 0 -
dramonic
- 2 - ekiM, Gregory
charter
- 0 -
Gregory
- 4 - dramonic, RayFrost, hewitt, Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
- 0 -
RayFrost
- 0 -
Scien
- 0 -
ekiM
- 0 -

Deadline is 11:05 AM US CST, Friday, November 13th, 2009.
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by charter »

Oh wow, hewitt actually isn't far behind Gregory.

MOD, can we get a deadline extension?

Have to switch back to Gregory if not.
Ray wrote:Charter:

Argh, don't make me do stuff. A lot of it is I think both of them are really scummy, but I'll see if there are some direct connections for you.

FOS everyone not voting, for good measure.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by RayFrost »

charter wrote:Oh wow, hewitt actually isn't far behind Gregory.

MOD, can we get a deadline extension?

Have to switch back to Gregory if not.
Ray wrote:Charter:

Argh, don't make me do stuff. A lot of it is I think both of them are really scummy, but I'll see if there are some direct connections for you.

FOS everyone not voting, for good measure.
Lame request of deadline extension is noted.

Laziness is noted.

Btw, charter...

Who OTHER THAN SA do you think is town? From what I can tell, you don't really have a positive opinion of like... 90% of the players.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by charter »

I have opinions on every player. I don't parade around saying all them because I don't want to explain in depth why I think all of it, but if you want them, I am pretty sure SA, yourself, Scien are town. Don't really have any read on Octopis. Slight scumread on ekim and dramonic. KK, DRK, hewitt, gregory look pretty scummy to me.

You are playing a lot like in that newbie game, plus you're not doing anything scummy, and with all the other scummy people, there really isn't room for you to be scum in this game.
Scien, pretty much the same thing.
SA, lack of scummy things, and I don't think the DDD thing was a scum ploy and I think his wagon was heavily scum fueled.

Octopis doesn't post enough for me to figure him out.

ekim is lurking and not being very protown.
dramonic is being fairly scummy and not protown.

KK doesn't really seem interested in finding scum so much as he just wants to cast suspicion on people.
DRK, scummy behavior.
hewitt, nothing protown, scummy.
Gregory, scummy.

About to go look for DRK/hewitt connections.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by charter »

Actually, ekim has his protown moments, but the lurking is still there, and he's lurkerscum. Can't write him off as town right now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by charter »

Post 110, DRK reacts really poorly after I softly accuse him and hewitt as being scumbuddies. Not really that good of point. A much better one is his reaction is just really scummy.

177, hewitt says neither him or DRK are good lynches, though they clearly are. In 182, DRK asks hewitt why he wouldn't be a good lynch (which is a very bizarre question to ask). Hewitt doesn't answer.

Actually, dramonic has a scumalicious post in 222 which ties him strongly to hewitt.

HOLY @#$@$! SOMEONE SAID THIS BEFORE, BUT I JUST SKIMMED IT. Look at dramonic's post 235-237. HOLY %$#@%$ CRAP. This is a scumfession of him and hewitt being scumbuddies if I've ever seen one.

Actually ekim is thinking the exact same thing as I am at the bottom of page 11, so he gets moved to neutral. Ray, I must thank you, this reread did me good.

289, dramonic accuses me of chainlynching pretty soon after I start going after hewitt.

417, ok, ekim is totally on the same wavelength as me. He should put real life on hold and post in this game to eliminate the possibility of being lurkerscum.

418, right after, hewitt comes in and tries to undermine ekim.

Ok, after my semi reread, I am ~95% sure dramonic and hewitt are scumbuddies. You can look at all the points I listed above (most of them aren't really that good) but in addition to all that, I think they've ignored each other the entire game (other than some innocuous questions).

unvote, vote dramonic

My vote is going on whichever of these two is closer to lynch. I think Gregory is scummy, but I'm having trouble finding any buddies for him. I think the third scum is KK. This is kind of contradicting what I just said, but I just reread the thread and this is standing out like whoa.

I realize deadline is in a few days, and I am being horribly anti town by reneging on my Gregory vote, but after reviewing the thread (which I urge anyone not sold on dramonic/hewitt to do) this is incredibly overwhelming.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by hewitt »

charter wrote:177, hewitt says neither him or DRK are good lynches, though they clearly are. In 182, DRK asks hewitt why he wouldn't be a good lynch (which is a very bizarre question to ask). Hewitt doesn't answer.
hewitt wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:I asked because I wanted to know. I'll admit I haven't been the epitome of towniness this game and I don't want scum using this opportunity to buddy up to me. I generally question people who call me town, regardless of my alignment
Whoa I did not call you town. I just said just said that you weren't a good lynch like ekiM was saying you were.
Don't effing misrepresent me again.

And by your logic we should just lynch you instead of SA right. I mean after all you're looking for buddies instead of scum so since you've been very much so buddying up to SA and he hasn't really reciprocated we should pretty much just assume you're his scum buddy eh?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Post by charter »

What post did you make that in? If I missed it, I want to go back and reevaluate. And I'm pretty sure that looking for scumbuddies is a great and effective way of hunting scum, since, you know, there are three of them working to not lynch each other.

I mean, if you thought me and SA were buddies then it would make sense to lynch one of us. But since you all unvoted SA, it's pretty clear that you're faking that. Claiming a powerrole day one is a great way of delaying your lynch, but you all unvote like he's confirmed town, which made me even more sure that he was, in fact, town.

If you just policy unvote all claimed powerroles day one, then you really open up the door for scum to wreck havoc on the town. What if SA is scum, then tomorrow claims a guilty on someone. You mislynch twice and only get one scum in the process. AMAZING TRADE if he's scum. But no, everyone unvotes, so he's clearly town. Not lynching powerroles (especially in an open setup when scum know what role to claim) just lets scum hurt town even more.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Post by hewitt »

The problem is...and I know this might sounds like Mafia 101 here but...WE DON'T KNOW WHO EVEN ONE OF THE SCUM IS YET. God...damn you'd think it'd be really basic but apparently not. And here's Mafia lesson 102, YOU DON'T LYNCH SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS A POWER ROLE ON D1. That's even simpler in my opinion. On a day of such uncertainty you really can't tell who's playing scummy because they're scum or who's just playing like a dumbass town. You have to give SA the benefit of the doubt for today because it's not worth risking.

Tomorrow when SA reveals his reads it will be fairly easy to pick out whether he's lying or telling the truth considering the amount of power roles in the game.

Oh and I'll pick this out since you didn't bother (yet based your vote of it).

dramonic wrote:I'm getting more a newbtown vibe than newbscum vibe from SA.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:Tell me how many people wanted to lynch Hewitt when I voted for him. I'm not just following the crowd. I voted for who I thought was scum and he hasn't defended himself or scumhunted since so I still think he's scum.

Is Hewitt a known bad player? If so, what is the difference between him being town or scum?
dramonic wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Post 0 --> Confirmed.
Nothing notable here
Right

Post 1 --> Says he's not a new face.
Posting without saying anything. The wiki calls this active lurking
Active lurking would actually require the game to have started more than, you know, 12 hours ago?

Post 2 --> Says he's a mason with Ray.
Joke from the queue. Active lurking again
Let's ignore how post 1 and 2 are 12 minutes apart <<

Post 3 --> Says Charter is scummy and he doesn't want to talk about the hider.
First off, Charter voted Hewitt so I think Hewitt sees Charter as a threat and wants everyone to think Charter is scum so we lynch Charter. Second, why isn't he voting Charter? Well if we lynch Charter, maybe Hewitt knows Charter isn't scum and doesn't want the blood on his hands. So if someone else votes Charter and then Hewitt votes later, it looks like someone else's idea.
This is a whole lot of far-fetched speculating. Hewitt called Charter out for discrediting Scien and ignoring his question, it's perfectly acceptable.

Post 4 --> Tells the hider do whatever the fuck they want.
Then how do we know when they find out who is town or scum?

Post 5 --> Says the power roles should do what they want or it defeats the purpose.
How?
Scum who knows the agenda of PRs can manipulate em easily

Post 6 --> Asks how we know who is scum from knowing what the hider does.
Post 7 --> More hider questions.
It doesn't look like Hewitt read the roles or anything.
Hider isn't a common role, it's possible to interpret something erroneously, look at your post 2 analysis.

Post 8 --> More hider questions.
Funny how he snuck an attack on Charter in there too. But Hewitt still hasn't voted anyone.
Charter explains, Hewitt doesn't get it. the latter saying the former is saying gibberish doesn't constitute an attack

Post 9 --> More hider stuff.
Post 10 --> Finally gets it and says hypo-hider thing is cool.

I predict that Hewitt calls me scum in his next post because I'm a threat to him now and votes for either me or Charter.
If you're a threat to anyone so far, it's yourself
FA in italics, myself in bold.

If that's your case on Hewitt, it's awful. I completely ruined it without even having to leave his ISO.

If your case was weak it'd be fine. Your case isn't weak, it's a lie.

Unvote
Vote: Sleepless
...don't get what your big deal is. dramonic has echoed what several other players' sentiments are here. Can you explain a little bit more clearly what you're getting at?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by hewitt »

Oh and ISO post #19.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by RayFrost »

charter wrote: If you just policy unvote all claimed powerroles day one, then you really open up the door for scum to wreck havoc on the town. What if SA is scum, then tomorrow claims a guilty on someone. You mislynch twice and only get one scum in the process. AMAZING TRADE if he's scum. But no, everyone unvotes, so he's clearly town. Not lynching powerroles (especially in an open setup when scum know what role to claim) just lets scum hurt town even more.
I want SA to claim the role of the person he saw for a reason.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:43 pm

Post by charter »

hewitt wrote:The problem is...and I know this might sounds like Mafia 101 here but...WE DON'T KNOW WHO EVEN ONE OF THE SCUM IS YET. God...damn you'd think it'd be really basic but apparently not. And here's Mafia lesson 102, YOU DON'T LYNCH SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS A POWER ROLE ON D1. That's even simpler in my opinion. On a day of such uncertainty you really can't tell who's playing scummy because they're scum or who's just playing like a dumbass town. You have to give SA the benefit of the doubt for today because it's not worth risking.
Umm, if you don't think you can't pick out scumbuddies on day one, you are sorely mistaken. I know I've done it before (I think my record is a list of five and all five were anti town, I believe) and I know I'll do it again.

And here is mafia lesson 1, yes, you don't lynch confirmable power roles day one (which watcher isn't one). What are you going to do when tomorrow SA claims to have watched someone and they didn't go anywhere? Tells us nothing. Absolutely nothing. And if you seriously subscribe to this philosophy, how can you ever lynch scum day one? All scum have to do is claim a power role and you policy unvote them. That's idiotic.

And I think SA is town, I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Ray wrote:I want SA to claim the role of the person he saw for a reason.
You're not still pushing for SA's lynch, so this is extremely antitown. You should only get this info if SA is about to die, and since he currently has zero votes, this doesn't seem likely. You only should get this info if you're so sure he's scum that he needs to claim everything he knows in the eventuality he is town when he gets lynched.

Remember, scum can't kill confirmed/obvtowns in this game, else they just give themselves up to the watchers.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by charter »

Hewitt, what post was your quote in post 464 from?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Post by hewitt »

charter wrote:Umm, if you don't think you can't pick out scumbuddies on day one, you are sorely mistaken. I know I've done it before (I think my record is a list of five and all five were anti town, I believe) and I know I'll do it again.

And here is mafia lesson 1, yes, you don't lynch confirmable power roles day one (which watcher isn't one). What are you going to do when tomorrow SA claims to have watched someone and they didn't go anywhere? Tells us nothing. Absolutely nothing. And if you seriously subscribe to this philosophy, how can you ever lynch scum day one? All scum have to do is claim a power role and you policy unvote them. That's idiotic.

And I think SA is town, I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt.
I don't care whether to check if that's accurate or not but you're clearly not right in this game so it wouldn't even matter anyway. I don't care about your stats or brag charts you are not correct. You're not correct and that's all that matters in this game. And I really doubt SA is going to be able to get away with lying for two nights worth of information with all the power roles. Not plausible. It makes much more sense to wait and see if he's lying or not.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by hewitt »

hewitt wrote:Oh and ISO post #19.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Post by charter »

Hewitt, you missed my point 100%. If SA is scum, then he can (plausibly) get a townie lynched today, then lie tomorrow about his investigation to get another townie lynched and put the town in LYLO. This is an AMAZING plan for scum. If I was scum (WIFOM, but bear with me) I would have lurked a bit, then in my first post accuse the person I thought most likely to be watcher of being scum and try and pull a 1for1 or even a twofer.

Anyhow, my point was if SA is scum, he can probably get a townie lynched today, then get another one lynched tomorrow. He doesn't need to lie for two nights, it's probably impossible. Taking down a couple of townies with him would be easy, and you just ate up what he sold you. I think it's because you know he's town.

And saying I'm wrong doesn't prove anything and is a really poor way of defending yourself, but from what we've seen so far this game, that's not really surprising. I was using an actual example to shoot down your hypothetical point of scumhunting through buddies doesn't work.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Post by hewitt »

Not even going to lie that's actually a pretty good point. That was way too easy for him to claim and then disappear and let others start popping up as possible lynches. I really don't think a town player would do that and I don't think that they'd withhold their information at L-1 with dire consequences looming in the distance for two mislynches in a row.

Unvote

I need to think about that and SA you need to tell us what your N0 results were.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Open Games”