farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

/confirm
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

I got a head cold right now. I have little to no energy to read or think. I hope to feel better tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Just read through the first 4 pages. I'm still not feeling 100% so if I drift off I appologize in advance.
I made notes as I saw things to comment about.
@kirbyoshi: did you read the rules about the votes not counting? Do you feel RVS is really going to help when voting doesn't count to lynch and why?
@chamber: Same question to you I asked kirby.
Spyrex post 30: I had the exact same thought when reading this game.
@kast post 31: I feel like your misinterupted why spyrex is saying. We need to have a discussion first. Weed out who everyone feels is scum and go from there.
Even if we successfully identify mafia and everyone attacks that player during the melee phase, it is possible that all of us miss the player AND that the player kills someone else. This is unlikely, but possible.

I would hope the mod made everything even and that if everyone attacked a player that they would be dead if everyone attacked.
Which leads me to a few of my own questions to the mod

Mod
: Is there a turn order on who attacks first? Can 2 people team up at the same time to attack a person? If so will their attack add together or will it be two seperate attacks happening at the same time?

chamber: I sorely disagree with point 1.1. Nuewen and spyrex have a point. If you read war in heaven game at all you will see the chaos that happens when players spread their attacks and why scum won that game. Also being the back up mod I learned that not everyone had the same hit points in that game and one attack can kill a player so I definitely do not agree with this at all.

Side note: I agree with a voting process and with the majority attacking said person. If you have a town read on the person in question then you don't have to attack them but do not attack others.
Spryex please don't leave. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #151 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

This game is going to be hard I can tell already. A lot of the discussion so far is game mechanincs which it's hard to really pinpoint who's scummy per se.
Let me get to things I missed
Rogues should have a valid reason for their attacks on others
Action PMs should be allowed
Action PMs should not be punished.

After reading and seeing more discussion about the game mechanics I just want to go back and read.
No offense to Kast when I say this but the walls of text get my eyes to glaze over but the blue text is far worse. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #226 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

I feel like people missed the I was sick for 3 days and the mechanic talks is getting over my head. I wanted to reread one more time because I didnt' really get much from my read except for the mechanics talk. Although it's helpful it's not helping with the scum hunting.
I'm working on my read through today.
I'm now 3 pages behind this game just for one day. Yikes!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #247 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

kirby post:
This is all after you voted me. What's the case you actually voted me on?

Sarcasm has helped other people; why can't it help me?
This doesn't read well for me. Twice now tajo asked for a case and you keep deflecting it with either sarcasm or pettiness.

Drowmage - I just think at this point although the mechaninc discussion is helpful it's also distracting from trying to scum hunt.

Chamber - how will it branch off into scum hunting if people just continue talking mechanics and what can you find scum wise with mechanic talks?

I personally just think the main focus has been on the mechanics which makes thigs difficult for scum hunting. I dont' mind the questions and figuring things out and as Kast stated there is time in which to talk as much as we want but the mechanics will eventualy be a null thing to read as far as who is town or scum in my eyes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #305 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I will get back to this on Monday.
Weekends are pretty hard on me lately.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #383 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm really sorry to do this but I'm finding it difficult to get into this game.
It's more complicate then I'm ready for at this time.

Mod: my appologize but please replace me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”