drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:02 am

Post by drowmage »

Kirbyoshi wrote:And what if all your assumptions are wrong? You've already proven to us that you've apparently changed your mind on one of them, so what's to keep the others from being false?
If you're town there's no reason for you not to have a little bit of flexibility with your opinions. This is a very dynamic game and things change at a rapid pace. I'd be more inclined to lynch someone who holds on to their assumptions to the bitter end.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Hm. So in other words, you're more willing to lynch a persistent scumhunter than a flipflopper?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 am

Post by drowmage »

Nope. Not what I said at all. You can twist my word to mean what ever you want them to mean but you're still going to get lynched.
drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:28 am

Post by drowmage »

you don't have a nuwen case and you've been throwing suspicion aronud from person-to-person hoping to start a wagon. That's not what I call persistent scum hunting.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

I don't have a Nuwen case because I'm not suspicious of him (in other words, what the fish are you talking about?).

And I'm not just randomly throwing suspicion around from person to person. I've made my vote, and it's going to take something pretty big to make me change it--however, I will draw attention to things I think are scummy. That's what good town does.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I will get back to this on Monday.
Weekends are pretty hard on me lately.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:48 am

Post by hohum »

Kirbyoshi wrote:I don't have a Nuwen case because I'm not suspicious of him (in other words, what the fish are you talking about?).
You're right. I double checked my quotes. I was attributing a Snow_Bunny MFOS to you. My bad.
Kirbyoshi wrote:And I'm not just randomly throwing suspicion around from person to person. I've made my vote, and it's going to take something pretty big to make me change it--however, I will draw attention to things I think are scummy. That's what good town does.
Oh but you are. The reason I said anything at all was because of your out-of-place comment about Nuwen's adjustment of her assumptions. You ding her but you don't find her suspicious for any reason? That certainly supports the notion that you're just here to make noise in thread and you're not actually interested in doing any scum hunting.

Your vote is on who again? TM, Correct? I don't intend on allowing him to go through the gauntlet when you and Kast are both much better choices.
drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 am

Post by drowmage »

I guess I need to do a better job of watching who I'm logged in as. I guess that also means I'm now completely outed. hohum == drowmage.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Oh, lol. You prob don't remember me, but you modded my first ever game at MS.

Anyway, it seems you're trying really hard to keep from tunneling on Nuwen, because he keeps coming up in your posts, and you're not actually talking about him. My assumptions post was @Snow, not Nuwen. And just because my vote's not on her, doesn't mean I don't find her suspicious. Just not the MOST suspicious SO FAR. There's a very real difference there.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:34 am

Post by drowmage »

I remember who you are. That game didn't finish that long ago.
Kirbyoshi wrote:I don't have a Nuwen case because I'm not suspicious of him (in other words, what the fish are you talking about?).
Kirbyoshi wrote: And just because my vote's not on her, doesn't mean I don't find her suspicious. Just not the MOST suspicious SO FAR. There's a very real difference there.
There's also a lot of contradictory statements in your posts.
Kirbyoshi wrote:Anyway, it seems you're trying really hard to keep from tunneling on Nuwen
Please show me where she "keeps coming up" in my posts. A large part of my focus as been on you.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Your first quote of me was talking about Nuwen. In the second quote, I had assumed you meant Snow, so I started acting like you did. Two different people being talked about, so no contradiction.

You have been attacking me, yes, but twice now you have mentioned Nuwen to me when you meant someone else; why?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by hohum »

Twice hardly qualifies as "keeps coming up" as when you posted that complaint I had only done it once. It's rather shameful and obvious that you're trying to deflect by getting me to talk about Nuwen instead.
drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by drowmage »

sorry peeps, last time I do that. promise.
drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by drowmage »

KirbyYoshi wrote:Your first quote of me was talking about Nuwen. In the second quote, I had assumed you meant Snow, so I started acting like you did. Two different people being talked about, so no contradiction.
What you're referring to as the "second quote" here is this:
drowmage wrote:Oh but you are. The reason I said anything at all was because of your out-of-place comment about
Nuwen's
adjustment of her assumptions. You ding her but you don't find her suspicious for any reason? That certainly supports the notion that you're just here to make noise in thread and you're not actually interested in doing any scum hunting.
It's quite obvious that I was talking about Nuwen here and not Snow_Bunny. That proves you're not even really reading the game.

I know votes don't count but I'm adding this for emphasis:
Vote: kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Who's not reading the game? I have
never
expressed suspicion of Nuwen. I think he's one of the most pro-town players in this game. Quote for me one post of mine that shows I'm suspicious of Nuwen.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by drowmage »

Kirbyoshi wrote:Who's not reading the game? I have
never
expressed suspicion of Nuwen. I think he's one of the most pro-town players in this game. Quote for me one post of mine that shows I'm suspicious of Nuwen.
I already quoted it for you. If I misattributed your expression of suspicion for Snow_Bunny over Nuwen it's your own damned fault, not mine. Like I said, you're either not paying attention to the thread (purposefully and because scum have no vested interest in fine details, they just want someone lynched) or you can't (because you honestly don't understand what's going on here).

If the issue is the latter of the two then you need to ask for a replacement immediately.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Nuwen »

Kirby has been referring to me as "him." I'm reading any ambiguous "her" in his sentences as referring to Snow Bunny, not me. His posts make zero sense if they're directed at me.
drowmage wrote: That proves you're not even really reading the game.
Even if this were true, why are scum less likely to read the game than town players?

~~~

Tony and Kirby aren't scum together. Unprovoked two directional bussing on day one is outrageous, especially in a damage-based game. Anyone suggesting that the two are partners is either scum or needs to have his/her head examined. There's no incentive to pull a bus right out of the driveway.

Kast and Kirby aren't scum together (same reason as above).
TonyMontana and Kast
probably
aren't scum together. (" ")

Of Tony and Kirby, I think Tony is more likely to be scum, although his self-lynch thing is throwing me off.

His possible partners are those veering the wagon away from Tony and onto Kirby instead,
drowmage wrote:I'm down for a kirby lynch. The case on tony is being pushed by scum.
Snow Bunny is independently scummy for trying to wheedle away from damage postponement and for being the first to play the confirmation bias game in this post, but also for calling Tony and Kirby partners. She opts for the Kirby wagon over Tony's.
Snow_Bunny wrote: I can see a Kirby-Tony-???? scum team with Kirby trying to early bus Tony.
Vote: Kirby
I'm cool with nixing any of them. Mass feedback would be loved.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Nuwen »

Tajo, where are you? You're never this quiet.
drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by drowmage »

Nuwen wrote:Even if this were true, why are scum less likely to read the game than town players?
I already answered that question:
drowmage wrote:because scum have no vested interest in fine details, they just want someone lynched
Nuwen wrote:Kirby has been referring to me as "him." I'm reading any ambiguous "her" in his sentences as referring to Snow Bunny, not me. His posts make zero sense if they're directed at me.
Even with the pronoun confusion I think it's quite obvious that I was referring to you and not snow_bunny. I used your name specifically. The pronoun confusion is the saving grace that makes his claim somewhat believable but he needs to start paying attention to the thread, would you not agree?

He has a tendency to want to dominate the thread with arguments. He was arguing with Tajo earlier and now he's arguing with me. His reactions are emotional and OMGUSy. I've said this once before and I'll say it again: "NO U!" is not a valid defense. Post 314 is a shining example of this.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Nuwen »

drowmage wrote:
Nuwen wrote:Even if this were true, why are scum less likely to read the game than town players?
I already answered that question:
drowmage wrote:because scum have no vested interest in fine details, they just want someone lynched
I think this is a false assumption. (Competent) scum need to be able to build cases that appear pro-town. If they "just get someone lynched," they're not playing to their win conditions in full: being scum means not easily dying.

Disinterest is only a scum tell only in very specific, personal cases (shout out to Ether!).

Uh, I'm still not sure where Kirby isn't paying attention. Either you're misreading something or hive mind has set in.
drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by drowmage »

Ether wrote:Disinterest is only a scum tell only in very specific, personal cases (shout out to Ether!).
Quoting gospel by Ether? Okay, I lend some credence to her arguments, Please link. You might just change my mind.
drowmage
drowmage
Townie
drowmage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by drowmage »

er

quote above is Nuwen's
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Nuwen »

I meant that Ether is almost
always
scum if she's chronically lurking or uninterested in a game. Yos can verify.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Nuwen »

drowmage wrote:er

quote above is Nuwen's
OR IS IT!?!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

I wrote:
My assumptions post was @Snow, not Nuwen.
And just because my vote's not on her, doesn't mean I don't find her suspicious.
drow, please read the bolded before you make any more assumptions about either Nuwen or myself. Thank you.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”