Newbie 848 - The Bunny Mafia Family - over finally!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:37 am

Post by Incognito »

Vote Count #1 of Day 2

Haylen (1) <-~ MichelSableheart

Not voting (7) <-~ Sposh, Bwian, TheBeanBurrito, Haylen, Jase, Nachomamma8, broncofaninmd

With 8 alive, 5 will do it.

[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Haylen »

Michel wrote: Haylen, why on earth did you unvote in post #227? 1 day before deadline (with no lynch if there is no clear majority) is NOT the moment to be worried about mafia quicklynching.
I didn't want to be part of a lynch that I didn't believe in. If you remember correctly, I gave no reason for voting him. My vote was merely to apply some pressure. He reacted in a townie way, so I unvoted him when I could. I didn't actively try not to get a lynch, any number of the other players cause have voted.

You seem to be using your IC status in order to lead the town Michel. That isn't nice. I never take kindly to people who try to lead the town...
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Sposh »

That was sort of my reasoning... I just figured everyone would vote before deadline I didn't know people would completely lurk their way into a no lynch! But at least I was voting... Haylen was not!

Vote: Haylen
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Haylen »

Splosh? Who else wasnt voting and why are you voting me rather than them?

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Jase »

Sable: I came on line some time after you had logged off I think. It hadn't occurred to me to coordinate with someone to lynch nacho, and I shouldn't have had to. With TBB at L-1 I assumed that someone would hammer.

Vote: TBB

He hadn't said anything in roughly a week, and he hasn't been replaced. I believe this means he's been picking up his prods, no?
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Haylen »

Dear Incog,
If TBB has indeed been picking up his prods, can you give us any indication of whether or not he has given you a reason for not posting? We dont want the reason, we just want to know. And also whether or not he is due to be replaced.

Hugs and kisses,

Haylen.
xxx

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

Haylen wrote:I didn't want to be part of a lynch that I didn't believe in. If you remember correctly, I gave no reason for voting him. My vote was merely to apply some pressure. He reacted in a townie way, so I unvoted him when I could.
First of all, Haylen, would you agree with me that any lynch on someone other then yourself is better then no lynch day 1? Because that is my basis of operating here, and is why I tend to believe that "I didn't want to be part of a lynch that I didn't believe in" isn't a valid excuse not to vote. I also didn't want to see Nachomamma lynched. But if he was the only option that guaranteed a lynch, I would have hammered him instantly.

But let's assume for a moment that it is a valid excuse. So you unvoted. Why didn't you go over to the TBB bandwagon? He was the alternative to the Nachomamma lynch. If you didn't want to support Nacho's wagon, you should have voted TBB. And if you had very strong reasons not to want to see TBB lynched either, you should have tried to get a lynch on someone else going. You weren't voting anyone when deadline hit. At the very least, you weren't actively trying to get a lynch.
Haylen wrote:I didn't actively try not to get a lynch, any number of the other players cause have voted.
I accused you of actively trying to not get a lynch. In order words, you took actions that would lead to a no lynch. I am making this accusation because of the second part of post #227. In it, you encourage the other players NOT to vote people, because putting someone on L-1 risks a mafia quicklynch. 1 day from deadline, with a lynch sorely needed, that is not something that should be a concern.

Also, note that the options the other players have don't matter whatsoever when determining whether or not you actively tried to get a no lynch. You unvoted without voting anyone else, and you were telling players not to place the L-1 vote. That is true regardless of the number of other players that could have hammered.
Haylen wrote:You seem to be using your IC status in order to lead the town Michel. That isn't nice. I never take kindly to people who try to lead the town...
Yesterday, when deadline loomed closer and closer, it was necessary to take the lead, in order to actually try to get a lynch. In despite of me trying to lead the town, we still failed to lynch. If anything, I didn't lead the town enough then.

Outside of the deadline situation however, I believe I have been focal about my opinions but also have encouraged people to think for themselves, and not blindly accept what I'm saying.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Incognito »

TheBeanBurrito did open his previous prod. He will be prodded again and will have 48 hours to respond in-thread otherwise he will be replaced as per my game rules.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 am

Sposh wrote:That was sort of my reasoning... I just figured everyone would vote before deadline I didn't know people would completely lurk their way into a no lynch! But at least I was voting... Haylen was not!
What I don't understand though is why you didn't see it coming. TBB had not contributed anything whatsoever, and had only posted once every two or three days. Why did you figure he would come online and vote in those short four hours we had remaining? Didn't you consider at all what would happen if he wouldn't show up?
Jase wrote:Sable: I came on line some time after you had logged off I think.
So if I had changed my vote to Nacho we would have had a lynch? :(
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Sposh »

No, I didn't consider it at all, and I'm sorry! I seriously thought someone would hammer. I've never had any game go to a no lynch before deadline.

broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Bronco, did you consider who might be able to hammer when you voted? Who did you expect to hammer TBB?

Michel, I looked at the thread and choose TBB. He has actively lurked the whole game, not provided any information to the game. Yes, I considered who would hammer, when I voted there were equal chance for both. I went with who I think is scum.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Incognito »

Bwian has been prodded.
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 am

Post by Sposh »

broncofaninmd wrote:Bronco, did you consider who might be able to hammer when you voted? Who did you expect to hammer TBB?

Michel, I looked at the thread and choose TBB. He has actively lurked the whole game, not provided any information to the game. Yes, I considered who would hammer, when I voted there were equal chance for both. I went with who I think is scum.
Why're you talking to yourself?

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:23 am

@Sposh: he isn't talking to himself, he just forgot to put quote tags around what I said.
Bronco wrote:Michel, I looked at the thread and choose TBB. He has actively lurked the whole game, not provided any information to the game. Yes, I considered who would hammer, when I voted there were equal chance for both. I went with who I think is scum.
It isn't just the number of players who could hammer. It also matters who exactly they are. If you had voted Nachomamma, the players who could have hammered were Haylen, TBB (inactive), Jase (said he would hammer to guarantee a lynch) and me (said I would hammer to guarantee a lynch). Now, the players with the opportunity to hammer were Haylen, Sposh (had recently joined Nacho's wagon), Bwian (Replaced in recently, no comment on deadline lynch) and Foilist (active, but no comments on a deadline lynch). Which of those two sets looks more likely to hammer? And out of the four players who could hammer, who did you expect to actually pull the trigger?
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Jase »

Sposh: What about the nacho wagon made it more attractive than the bean wagon?

Bwain: I want your take on the events of day 1.

BeanBurrito: I also want your take on day 1. It doesn't matter if it's already been said, just say it again in your own words.

Haylen: Knowing what you know now, how would you change your activities from day 1?

Nacho: You spent a lot of late D1 defending yourself. As such I don't quite know who you're suspicious of. Any comments?

Bronco: What do you think of nachos claim that the anti town positions he took where meant to scumhunt sable?

Sable: What are the pros and cons of a no lynch today?
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

MichelSableheart wrote:@Sposh: he isn't talking to himself, he just forgot to put quote tags around what I said.
Bronco wrote:Michel, I looked at the thread and choose TBB. He has actively lurked the whole game, not provided any information to the game. Yes, I considered who would hammer, when I voted there were equal chance for both. I went with who I think is scum.
It isn't just the number of players who could hammer. It also matters who exactly they are. If you had voted Nachomamma, the players who could have hammered were Haylen, TBB (inactive), Jase (said he would hammer to guarantee a lynch) and me (said I would hammer to guarantee a lynch). Now, the players with the opportunity to hammer were Haylen, Sposh (had recently joined Nacho's wagon), Bwian (Replaced in recently, no comment on deadline lynch) and Foilist (active, but no comments on a deadline lynch). Which of those two sets looks more likely to hammer? And out of the four players who could hammer, who did you expect to actually pull the trigger?
I voted in the morning before I went to work. I didn't know that the players would completely ignore the most important part of day one. I was confident with the argument that Nacho made, atleast one of the players would change there vote. That being said, If I knew that everyone would blow it off, I would of voted Nacho.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Jase wrote:Sposh: What about the nacho wagon made it more attractive than the bean wagon?

BeanBurrito: I also want your take on day 1. It doesn't matter if it's already been said, just say it again in your own words.

Haylen: Knowing what you know now, how would you change your activities from day 1?

Nacho: You spent a lot of late D1 defending yourself. As such I don't quite know who you're suspicious of. Any comments?

Bronco: What do you think of nachos claim that the anti town positions he took where meant to scumhunt sable?

Haven't played in a year, but our last game HoHum was an IC and lead the town by the nose and almost won as scum. Nacho had reasons for everything he did.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Jase: Right now I'm suspicious of Sposh. He's been on a different bandwagon this entire game, and I still don't think that he's been trying to make an effort to scumhunt.

So far, today's discussion has been trying to point the blame for the no lynch yesterday. Now this is all well and good, but no one's actually talked about suspicious behaviors during Day 1... Who is everyone's top suspect right now, and why?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Jase »

Nacho: My top suspect is currently TBB because, as I believe I've stated, he hasn't posted for long enough, and if he weren't here he ought to have been replaced. This suspicion may lessen if he becomes active though.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Jase »

EBWOP:

Leading me to believe that TBB is still here, just lurking like a madman.
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Sposh »

Jase wrote:Sposh: What about the nacho wagon made it more attractive than the bean wagon?

It's easy! I just never saw the case behind TBB, but Nacho had my eye the entire day.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Did I have your eye the entire day, or until I started to suspect you?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by Jase »

You never saw it?
YamiJoey
YamiJoey
Goon
YamiJoey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Post by YamiJoey »

Bah post: Can I get MVP? I didn't make a single Scumtell and forced the Mafia to target a Vanilla. xD

YJ
Show
i l o v e s e c r e t a g e n t s

Mafia/1-0
Town/0-0
Third/0-0

[b]V/LA on weekends a lot. Soz beefz.[/b]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Incognito »

Bumping vote count.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”