Rising
Rising
Goon
Rising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:13 am

Post by Rising »

No, wait. It just rules out Kast/Excedrin, and I didn't think that was very viable in the first place. These pairings are possible: (Rated from hottest to the most unthinkable, in my opinion)

Kmd/Excedrin.
Kmd/Kast.
Zito/Excedrin.

Right?
Rising
Rising
Goon
Rising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Rising »

Ah, what the heck. Let's do this:

Vote: Kmd
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Excedrin »

If Kast is Kmd4390's scumbuddy, then no. The only person Kast can hammer right now is Kmd4390.

If Kast is town (it's possible) then yea, we've (likely) won, lynch one of Kmd4390/Excedrin first and the other second. This only fails if scum can double kill (which they kinda can even if they have only one "kill" given that Rising and Zito are on the same ship, it comes down to luck regarding who Zito swaps where and what the living scum's pilot abilities are).
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Kast »

Okay, so now that we are potentially in endgame, does anyone feel like surrendering/celebrating/sharing what's what?

Also, Zito should not share his plans for any swapping/bussing.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Rising
Rising
Goon
Rising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Rising »

We can only have lost if Excedrin and Zito are scum. And if that's the case, I salute them.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Kast wrote:Also, Zito should not share his plans for any swapping/bussing.
Not planning to. :D

Zito is still not scum, even in endgame.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Papa Zito »

^^^hurp durp

Assuming this is endgame of course.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Kast wrote:@Zito-
Does your swapping stop players from using ship abilities of the ship they have prior to being swapped?
This I don't know. I'll clarify with the mod. My gut reaction is that the swap is resolved first, given that Rising's ability triggered after he was swapped back to my ship last night.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rising wrote: Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I can see now that you drew the same conclusion I did earlier: It's either Kast/Kmd or it's Excedrin with any scumbuddy, including you two. (or just one remaining scum (but I completely disqualify that as a valid theory))

Since I don't believe in a Kast/Kmd pairing, Excedrin is my choice of a lynch for the day, but I'm not gonna hammer until I've sorted out some things with Papa.
^This. Excedrin is confirmed scum. (Unless you think it's Kmd/Kast, but from my PoV and Kast's, Excedrin is confirmed scum)
Excedrin wrote:All of that, plus Zito/Rising as (semi-)confirmed town, makes me question his race, it seems possible that he has some ability that lets him emulate other races.
^Not letting you get away with calling your buddy confirmed.
Excedrin wrote: Kmd4390's claimed role makes little sense
1. absorbs power, has no way to use power
2. claimed "R.A" but never sent a message to activate it
3. despite never activating it, he absorbed energy
4. uses power but he still hasn't fullclaimed (how much power did his ship start with?)
5. doesn't fit flavor of SC2 in game Jugger (ship is invincible when shield is on)
1. Actually, just heard from the Mod. It uses a unit each night which is why I started with 2 units. I now have the 3 I absorbed last night.
2. Yeah, it's active because it uses energy.
3. Apparently it takes effect anyway. *shrug*
4. 2 units.
5. I don't know the flavor, but I don't see anything about invincibility unless I'm misunderstanding the Mod's wording.
Excedrin wrote: Kmd4390's play today has been to lurk and wait for you and Zito to make a mistake.
Um, no. I haven't posted at all on the site in the past 2-3 days because of work/class/being taxi service for this girl I know. I have managed to get a couple of hours of sleep in the past few days, but chose that over getting online. Exactly why this is one of the last
three
(four, I'm in one on SA too) mafia games I will ever play, but this isn't the place to get into that.
Excedrin wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Unvote. Kast can't be scum unless you are, then.
This really surprised me given his Excedrin and Zito or Rising pair today.
Yeah, that frustrated me, but you claimed to have confirmed him, so if you were town, so was he.
Kast wrote:@Excedrin-
-You must be scum. Showing that KMD is probably your scumbuddy doesn't change that you are scum and should be lynched.
Why would he claim role-based info against me if I was his scumbuddy? Hint: The answer isn't "OMG YOU'RE USING WIFOM!!"
There is the chance that you might realize you've lost the game and just surrender instead of dragging things out. It's worth asking and doesn't hurt. Probably not going to work, but also not useless.

How do you feel when you tell useless lies? You are going to be lynched. Is it a mark of honor for you as scum to go down insisting that you are a townie?
:lol:

This post is full of WIN.
To be clear, my cards are on the table. I plan to lynch you, roleblock your buddy (KMD), then tomorrow we lynch him.

To the best of my knowledge, Rising and Zito are backing the same plan.
When you block me and a kill still goes through, can we lynch someone else?
Papa Zito wrote:I have a quick question for all of you. Do you find the following setup balanced?

- 3 scum
- 1 survivor/neutral
- 4 millers
- 4 townies
We have a neutral and 4 millers?
Rising wrote:Papa Zito thinks that I'm a survivor. I hope it's just because of thematical reasons, and not that he thinks I haven't been helpful to town.
Well. That would change things. Would also explain why scum haven't quickhammered.

Unvote
(removed after further reading)so Zito can explain this.
Papa Zito wrote: You claimed Melnorme. They are not allied to anyone.

So, here's what I think we need to do.

vote: Kmd
1) So it's just the claim. I know I've trusted your flavor arguments so far, but can we afford it this late?
2) Why me over Excedrin?
Rising wrote:Erm... so, both Kmd and Excedrin are at L-1? And Kast doesn't hammer?

Doesn't that mean we've won?
-Kast can't be scum with me.
-Kast can't be scum with Excedrin.
-If you assume 3 scum, yourself/Zito both town, Kmd/Excedrin are scum.

The following are possible:
-2 scum and a neutral (Rising?). Anyone can still be scum in this case.
-Kmd/Excedrin pair.

Ok,
Unvote
(removed after reasoning below)

Rising must be a neutral. If he's SK, it explains the reason for 4 kills last night a little more. But no kills on N1 is weird.

Ok.

-I know I'm town.
-Rising is a neutral. We should probably lynch scum before him.
-Zito is probably town. I don't see him bussing his only buddy Day 1 that hard, catching a neutral, and voting someone else if he's scum.
-Kast and Excedrin are the only two options.
-----Excedrin said he confirmed Kast.
-----Kast has info against Excedrin.
-----------Excedrin is the last scum and Rising is a neutral.
---------------------Let's lynch Excedrin today.
---------------------Let's lynch Rising tomorrow.
--------------------------------Game broken. Town wins.
Rising wrote: Zito/Excedrin.

Right?
Ok, yeah, that's possible. Not seeing it though.
Rising wrote:Ah, what the heck. Let's do this:

Vote: Kmd
Kill Excedrin tonight. You're SK, right?
Kast wrote:Okay, so now that we are potentially in endgame, does anyone feel like surrendering/celebrating/sharing what's what?

Also, Zito should not share his plans for any swapping/bussing.
I was town. Our only chance is if one of Excedrin/Rising kills the other.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Excedrin »

Yea, I was lyncher to Kmd4390, gg everyone!

Kast, you're obvscum, you can drop the charade :)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Excedrin wrote:Yea, I was lyncher to Kmd4390, gg everyone!

What? Seriously?

*Has rant for Mod, but will wait*
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nicely played by the way, Excedrin.
Rising
Rising
Goon
Rising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Rising »

Kast can't be scum with me.
Yes, he could. He could not be scum with Excedrin. Then he would've hammered you.
Rising
Rising
Goon
Rising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Rising »

But if it's over... damn. I'm eager to find out more about the setup.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rising wrote:
Kast can't be scum with me.
Yes, he could. He could not be scum with Excedrin. Then he would've hammered you.
Oh, my bad. He could have. But he wasn't.
Rising
Rising
Goon
Rising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Rising »

Yeah, but he could have won before I put my vote. So it wasn't ME who made us loose. This is very, very important :^)
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Excedrin »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Excedrin wrote:Yea, I was lyncher to Kmd4390, gg everyone!

What? Seriously?

*Has rant for Mod, but will wait*
Nah, not srsly :roll:
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Final Votecount:

Kmd4390 (3): Excedrin, Papa Zito, Rising

Papa Zito (0)
Excedrin (2): Kast, Kmd4390
Rising (0)
Kast (0):
Not Voting (0):

“You could hear the defeat in their voices. Morale had sunk to the point that I think they were ready to die.”

“Then, amazingly enough, one of their number signaled out that they had found not only Hierarchy, but the Ur-Quan themselves.”

“Suspicious, and with good reason, the survivors discussed amongst themselves what to do. However, they finally opted to have one last bit of trust.”

“They were rewarded. The Hierarchy threat was eliminated. Zeta Sextantis and the mysteries therein were ours to control. This was the beginning of the true Alliance Offensive."

"However, that's a story for another time...."

Kmd4390:
(
Lord 13, Ur-Quan, Hierarchy
) has been lynched.

The town has won!

Rising:
(
Bwimkin, Spathi,
Survivor
) has survived and also won!
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Roles
Papa Zito wrote:
Insubordinate. Reckless. A dozen other reasons earned you your displacement from the fleet and permanent salvage duty. However, ultimately this was the best thing that could have happened to you – not only have you found your own Precursor vessel but the signal gave you a perfect reason to redeem yourself to the fleet.

[color=green]Commander Decker, Earthling[/color] wrote:P.) Adaptable - You may gain access to any R.) abilities the ship you are piloting possesses.

W.) You win when all threats to the Alliance of Free Stars are eliminated.
[color=orange]Precursor Vessel[/color] wrote: P.) Energy – Your ship starts with 2 units of energy.

R.A.) Molecular Teleporter (N) - You may select two players and swap the vessels they are currently residing on. This takes one unit of energy.
----
Llocke Lamora wrote:
You saw the flares come from the sun of Kyabetsu as your race all but extinguished itself. You’ve watched, listless, as the Ur-Quan absorbed system after system under their rule. No longer. The time has come for the honor of the Shofixti to be known again throughout the galaxy.

[color=green]Genjiro, Shofixti[/color] wrote:

[color=green]Shofixti Scout[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – Your ship starts with 2 units of energy.

A.) Scout (N) – Select a player. You will see who that player visits at night. This requires one unit of energy.

R.A) Kamikaze (A) – You may, at any time, fly your ship into another and activate your glory device. This will destroy both you and your target and all players aboard. This requires 0 units of energy.
----
Plum wrote:

There was no excitement until the Earthlings came to your remote space station and gave you your freedom. Of course such a…valiant… gesture deserves repayment. No hero should go unrewarded, and no one is in such a perfect position to give such rewards as yourself.

[color=green]Commander Aelita, Syreen[/color] wrote:A.) Biology (N) - Select a player. You will find out what race they are.

[color=green]Syreen Penetrator[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – This ship starts with 2 units of energy.

P.) Extra Crew Pods – You have the option to pick up any pilots floating in space immediately by PMing the mod. You may hold any number of players on your vessel.

R.A) Siren’s Call (N)– You may select a target. Your hypnotizing song will cause them to abandon their vessel. You may choose to then pick them up into your ship or… not. This takes one unit of energy.
---
Kast wrote:
You slept. You dreamt. You saw the highest peaks and the deepest valleys. You looked up to the stars and felt the great touch of Weeny Wikki Beeki Birdi herself. You awoke. The Squawk filled you. You knew you must fly to the signal’s call and find the end to this great war.

[color=green]Brakky, Pkunk[/color] wrote: A.) Insults (N) – You may choose to insult a player. This will disable any R.) abilities they may possess until the following night. They will know who insulted them, however.

[color=green]Pkunk Fury[/color] wrote:P. Energy – This ship starts with 1 unit of energy.

R.P) Reincarnation – If destroyed, there is a chance that your ship and all members on it will immediately reincarnate with no memories of ever being destroyed.
----
Rosso Carne wrote:
You have watched your great race capitulate to the Ur-Quan. Your clan knew this was not the right course and rebelled back to the Alliance. You have come for honor, for glory – and you will find it. Let this be the battle the breaks the beak of the filty Veep-Neep Harpy and all of her toadies.

[color=red]Warlord Veep-eep of the Zeep-Zeep Clan, Yehat[/color] wrote:
[color=red]Yehat Terminator[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – Your ship starts with 3 units of energy.

P.) Shields – Your ship deflects an attack against it. This requires one unit of energy.

R.A) Dual-Cannons (N) – You may select a player for attack. If successful you will destroy the players ship, pushing their crew into space. This requires one unit of energy.
----
sigma wrote:
You knew it was time to come forth and help your clever children in their endeavors. That now was the *time* that would change your *space* forever. Having no vessel of your own, you borrowed one to join your hand to the war effort.

[color=green]Bezabu, Ariloulaleelay[/color] wrote: P.) Telepathy - You read the minds of any other players currently on your ship. You will be able to discern their alignment and race.

[color=red] Thraddash Torch[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – This ship starts with 2 units of energy.

R.A) Afterburners (N) – You may choose to light the afterburners making your ship all but untouchable. You will be untargetable for that night. This takes 1 unit of energy.
----
Porkens wrote:
After an extended fight in Mycon space, you heard the distress signal and did what had to be done. You stole a Mycon Podship and came to join the fray. Unfortunately, of course, you didn’t know sensors would be down when you entered orbit.

[color=green]Kzzakk, Chenjesu[/color] wrote:P.) Crystalline Lifeform – Your mental structure is like no other race. You are immune to any and all mind-influencing effects.

P.) Resilient – If your ship is destroyed you may survive in the harsh environment of space for one extra day.

[color=red]Mycon Podship[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – This ship starts with 3 units of energy.

R.P) Juffo-Wup – You may use every A and/or R.A ability each night.

A.) Energize – Select a player. Their ship (if they are in one) will have their batteries recharged to full.

R.A) Homing Plasmoid (N) – You may harness the raw energy of Juffo-Wup into a plasma ball that will envelop and destroy utterly the target players ship and all players aboard. This takes 2 units of energy.
----
Excedrin wrote:
You have watched the Kor-Ah and Ur-Quan destroy most of your colonies. Your homeworld is now in danger. Even the Frungy Tournaments have been cancelled. This can not stand! You stole a vessel and moved out to help end this, once and for all.

[color=green] Captain FipPat, Zoq-Fot-Pik[/color] wrote: A.) Scanner (N) – You may select a player and scan their ship. You will receive the schematic for that vessel.

[color=red] Umgah Drone[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – This ship starts with 2 units of energy.

A.) Antimatter Cone (N) – Select a player. Any actions by that player will be nullified. This takes one unit of energy.

R.A) Hyperwave Broadcaster (N) – You may PM the mod with a message and a player. That player will receive this message anonymously. This takes one unit of energy.
----
dry-fit wrote:
All your life you have been an outcast because you can see beyond the narrow minded ways of your race. You can see the beauty in every living thing. Especially in those magnificent specimens: the Earthlings. Those pulpy tongues, those dangling appendages, that pink skin shimmering with sweat. It is truly a magnificent site. Enough so that you’ve finally abandoned your race and the Hierarchy to help them – hopefully they’ll see it that way.

[color=red]Admiral ZEX, Vux[/color] wrote:

[color=red]Admiral ZEX’s Vux Intruder[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – This ship starts with 4 units of energy.

P.) Menagerie – The animals kept on board will devour any pilot aside from Admiral Zex that comes on board.

P.) Customized Vessel – This vessel may use two R.A.) abilities each night.

R.A.) Limpet Parasites (N) – You may select a player. The parasites will disable all functions of that ship for the night. If you select the same vessel twice it will permanently be disabled. This takes one unit of energy.

R.A.) Ultra Laser (N) – You may select a player. Their ship will be destroyed and any players will be jettisoned into space. This takes one unit of energy.
----
Rising wrote:
Floating in space in your tiny escape pod, you saw the signatures of many vessels and knew that they could save you from the Evil Ones. Your salvation is as hand! Even if you don’t care who it is that actually saves you!

[color=red]Bwinkin, Spathi[/color] wrote:P.) Useful – You generate 1 energy each night for the ship you are currently on.

W.) You win if you are still alive when any other faction completes their win condition.
[color=orange]Spathi Escape Pod[/color] wrote:R.A) Flee! (N) – You may select a player and board their ship. You then may talk to them freely.
You must use this ability before the game starts.
As Spathi are known to be cowards, if you feel so inclined you may choose to hide even who you are:

The rainbow world at Zeta Sextantis was a wonderful find. However, its manipulation of your sensors forced you to abandon your ship. Thankfully, the Alliance arrived and is your ticket home!

[color=green]Magenta, Melnorme[/color] wrote:P.) Knowledge – Your amazing amount of information allows you to increase performance of the vessel you are on generating 1 unit of energy each night.

[color=orange]Melnorme Escape Pod[/color] wrote:R.A) Swift Moving - You may select a player and board their ship. You then may talk to them freely. You must use this ability before the game starts.
----
Kmd4390 wrote:
Even now you remember the sting of the Dynarri’s mind control. For it is the Path of Now and Forever – there is no room for these weaker races in this universe except under your rule.

[color=red]Lord 13, Ur-Quan[/color] wrote:P.) Predator – If you are on a ship with any other players you will kill all of them immediately upon arrival. This includes Hierarchy races.

P.) Battle Thrall – Rogash, Ilwrath (Ground) has been assigned to accompany you. You may communicate with them at all times via QT: (http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/zcHERW2PJf2F).

W.) You win when the Hierarchy of Battle Thralls holds a majority of space or nothing can stop the above from happening.
[color=red]Ur-Quan Dreadnaught[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – This ship starts with 6 units of energy.

P.) Batteries – This ship may hold any amount of energy.

P.) Exceptional Hull Plating – Your ship can not be damaged by conventional weaponry (night actions).

R.A) Refuel (N) – Select a player. You may give any amount of your energy to that player. This takes 1 unit of energy.

R.A) Launch Fighters (N) – Select a player. Your fighters will remove all energy from that ship and add it to your batteries. This takes 1 unit of energy.

H.A) Plasma Cannon (N) – Select a player. The ship they are on will be destroyed and all players in it will be incinerated. This takes 1 unit of energy.

You may use the following for a safeclaim:

You have watched the Ur-Quan destroy your galaxy. You have lost the Ultron. You have not given into the shame but opted instead to wear the Mask of Ultimate Destruction and Salvation.

[color=green]Lololo, Utwig[/color] wrote:
[color=green]Utwig Jugger[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – This ship starts with 2 units of energy.

P.) Batteries – This ship may hold any amount of energy.

A.) Energy Spear (N) – Select a player. You will destroy that vessel and all players on it will be jettisoned. This takes 1 unit of energy.

R.A.) Absorption Shields (N) – If targeted by any attacks that require energy, you will absorb those attacks for the amount of energy they required. This takes 1 unit of energy.
----
KeelieRavenWolf wrote:
It is a glorious day. By the fetid breath of Dogar and Kazon, these animals are ripe for the plucking – and who better to pluck them than you.

[color=red]Rogash, Ilwrath:[/color] wrote:P.) Battle Thrall – You are here to accompany Lord 13, Ur-Quan (Kmd4390) You may communicate with them at all times via QT: (http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/zcHERW2PJf2F).

P.) Dogar’s Touch – Your mind is a void of evil. You are immune to any and all mind-influencing effects.

A.) Kazon’s Breath (N) - If you are on a vessel with other players, you may knock them all unconscious keeping them from using any abilities.

W.) You win when the Hierarchy of Battle Thralls holds a majority of space or nothing can stop the above from happening.
[color=red]Ilwrath Avenger:[/color] wrote:P.) Energy – This ship starts with 4 units of energy.

A.) Cloak – You are unplayerable for the night by all means. This takes 1 unit of energy.

R.A.) Unseen Tracker (N) – Select a player. You may follow them through space and see who they player, if anyone. During this you will be cloaked. This takes 2 units of energy.

H.A.) Flame Burst (N) – Select a player. You will incinerate the vessel they are in. Further, your player and their ship will be unrecognizable (no flip). Any other players will escape. This takes 1 unit of energy.
You may use the following for a safeclaim:

The Ark is destroyed. There is no hope. There is only survival. War impedes survival. End war. Survive.

[color=green]Rrna-hrn, Mmrnmhrm:[/color] wrote:P.) Mechanical Construct - Your mental structure is like no other race. You are immune to any and all mind-influencing effects.

[color=green]Mmrnmhrm Transformer:[/color] wrote: P.) Energy – This ship starts with 3 units of energy.

A.) Speed Burst (N) – You will be untargetable for that night. This takes 1 unit of energy.

R.A.) Double Laser (N) – Select a player. You will destroy the vessel they are in and all players inside will be jettisoned. This takes 1 unit of energy.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Night Actions:

Pregame:

Rising BOARDS Zito's ship.

Night 1:

Zito SWAPS Rising / Plum (Successful)
Kast INSULTS Excedrin (Successful)
Plum BIOLOGY Excedrin (Unsuccessful / Disoriented)
SIREN CALL dry-fit (Unsuccessful / No longer on ship)
Porkens JETTISONS (Successful)
Sigma JETTISONS (Successful)
Excedrin SCANS Rosso (Successful)
NULLIFIES Rosso (Successful)
Locke TRACKS Kmd (Successful)
Kmd NO ACTION
Dry-fit NO ACTION
Rosso NO ACTION

Night 2:

Zito SWAPS Plum / Rising (Successful)
Kast INSULTS Locke (Successful)
Excedrin SCANS Kmd (Successful)
NULLIFIES Locke (Failed / Batteries drained)
Plum BIOLOGY Kmd (Failed / Disoriented)
SIRENS CALL Locke (Successful)
RETRIEVES Porkens (Successful)
sigma (Successful)
Locke (Successful)
Rising RETRIEVES Porkens (Failed / Not on ship / Plum)
USEFUL Zito (One unit given)
Kmd PLASMA Plum (Successful / All targets killed)
LAUNCHES FIGHTERS Excedrin (Successful)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

General Thoughts:

This one was a lot of fun to setup and watch, but good lord its a lot more of a headache setting up for each individual role versus having vanillas (which, as you now see, there were none of).

I was absolutely floored at how much flavor conjecture there was considering that running a setup based on SC would require some creative license. ;)

Porkens not claiming Chenjesu when Keelie was up surprised me. It ended up working out about as well as it could - I'd have a hard time seeing Porkens not lynched if he had to race claim.

As you'll notice, the town had three different ways to investigate and two of them were heavily messed with by the setup - with guilties. Innocents were always legit. Sigma, of course, was the most powerful but had the worst drawback - he had to be on the ship.

Kmd did a damn good job considering he was crippled out of the gate with Keelie dead. That shot was masterful and if you had mislynched that last time it should have been game - Kmd would have just had to target Zito's ship if not swapped and if swapped would have killed zito. Not sending in an action n1 ended up being a godsend (I'd love to know if was intentional).

I really need some more modding experience before I revisit this complicated of a setup. I think, after the PM's, I need to simply revise and post EVERY question I'm asked so there is no room for issues. Further my hiccups with votecounts and the inability to know what day it is caused more issues. I apologize for that, wholeheartedly.

I'll probably have more later. Of COURSE you guys would do this the day I was out all day. :P
Show

Proud member of BaM
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Plum »

NICE. Brief thoughts on the game:

Nice setup, variables were done well. I'd like to see the system used in a large game, possibly with an emphasis on something other than subversive Millers/race assumptions.

I finally lived past Day 1 in a game modded by SpyreX! That's a first. Kmd-scum killed me, plasma'd my ship, the whole deal; why am I not at all surprised? You must've been pretty pleased that your one shot killed four players, including the Cop (who you'd auto-kill before he could investigate, but useful for further clearing Townies, something you definitely did not need happening what with Kast, players who were almost certainly Town based on placement on the Keelie wagon, &c).

My epic plan failed epically. Spy, can I share the Zito/Plum D2 QT? It was fun (though I had moments of exhaustion like the time I tried to use a ship ability and Spy had to remind me that I wasn't actually
on my ship
).

Kmd was scum in this game too, and my reluctance to be influenced by the pattern yet again influenced me against attacking him.

I never got to do an epic roleclaim as Syreen seductress :(

I discovered how much fun unconfirmed day-masonage/day-neighborage is. If you avoid unnecessary paranoia you can quite a lot. On Day 2 I pegged myself, Zito, Rising, Kast, Sigma, Excedrin mostly, as almost certainly Town (well, one neutral with a non-mututally exclusive wincon in the group).
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh yea have a ball with the QT's. Zito makes for excellent QT's. ;) Plum too.

(My secret goal is a trilogy of these games: one more mini and then a TRULY EPIC large that, of course, anyone who has played in either mini gets super access to if they'd like)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

Plum, that was beautiful, regardless of the fact that you got everyone killed :lol:
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Plum »

Porkens wrote:Plum, that was beautiful, regardless of the fact that you got everyone killed :lol:
Dammit, it was
such
a great plan. If I hadn't been plasma'd the game would have basically broken.

Decker and Aelita Cutscene

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”