tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Kast »

-I'm assuming FIFOM is a typo.

@Excedrin-
-I did see your question asking for my third suspect. I don't think I will answer it at the moment. I hope you can understand why.

At the moment, I trust you, but this is conditional on your information about RC proving true.

I plan to full claim my insult ability tomorrow; if I don't live until tomorrow, then you are welcome to share it with the town (although town should note that if Excedrin is lying about RC's ship, and he reveals my ability after I am dead, then take anything he says about me with a big grain of salt).

@All-
Looks like RC is not posting or planning to post. Spyrex said he would post the change in RC's status sometime on Friday. Day end is approaching. If anyone has any final thoughts, please share them.

@Final thoughts-
I won't be around this weekend. These are probably my final thoughts for D2. I'll be sending in my conditional night actions after this post.

These aren't ordered suspicions, just some thoughts on each player.
-If Dry-Fit flips scum, Plum and Zito are as close to confirmed townies as is possible in my books.
-If RC flips scum, Excedrin is confirmed in my eyes. If he flips red ship but town, then Excedrin isn't fully confirmed in my eyes.
-I don't agree with everyone's suspicion of LL from D1. I don't like his lurking today. If either Dry-Fit OR RC is scum, I could easily see LL's behavior as scum who has mostly given up since his partners were completely lame.
-Rising reads more neutral to me today. I think it's mostly that he hasn't been posting much. He tried to get into some arguments with me, and had at least one solid post, but didn't seemed extremely tunneled.
-Sigma reads more neutral to me than he did D1. I think his cop claim is very plausible, and we will probably learn a lot if he is picked up.
-Porkens remains difficult to read. There's a lot of swings in behavior and a lot of stuff I feel is pretty much nonsense. But D1 he did help with lynching scum, and now his vote is pretty reasonably placed.
-KMD is also difficult to read. I dislike his reluctance to lynch KRW, but if they're friends in real life, then that could be part of it. His current vote on Dry-Fit was placed late, so even if Dry Fit flips scum, it's not very convincing.
-That said, RC's behavior is really unacceptable. D1 he didn't contribute anything game relevant, D2 he's lurking outrageously.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

Votecount:

Kmd4390 (0)
Dry-fit (5): Kast, Plum, Papa Zito, Porkens, Kmd4390

Locke Lamora (0):
Papa Zito (0)
Excedrin (0)
Plum (0)
Rising (0)
Kast (0):
sigma (0):
Rosso Carne (2): Rising, Excedrin
Porkens (0)

Not Voting (4): Dry-fit, Llocke Lamora, sigma, Rosso Carne,

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Dry-fit is at L-1!

Deadline: Saturday, October 17th at 10:30 PM PST

As it sits, Rosso Carne will be modkilled
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kast, I voted Dry-Fit early and unvoted for more information. His fullclaim sucked, so I re-voted.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Excedrin »

Alright, I think that everything is sorted out, I don't think I'm forgetting anything, I hope that red ship is correlated to hierarchy align in both of these...

Vote: Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Don't forget:

Plum is scum.
No more jettisoning.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Dry-fit wrote:Plum is scum.
This is interesting. I've started thinking that too.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Final Votecount:

Kmd4390 (0)
Dry-fit (6): Kast, Plum, Papa Zito, Porkens, Kmd4390, Excedrin

Locke Lamora (0):
Papa Zito (0)
Excedrin (0)
Plum (0)
Rising (0)
Kast (0):
sigma (0):
Rosso Carne (1): Rising
Porkens (0)

Not Voting (4): Dry-fit, Llocke Lamora, sigma, Rosso Carne,

----

“Then, after the explosions there was a moment of silence that seemed to never end. It was as though the hostilities had sapped the strength of survivors.” Zelnick paused once again.

“Until one vessel came across the intercom with the oddest bit of information: that they were VUX. Not just any VUX, no, but the great Admiral ZEX himself. ZEX claimed to have pushed past the history of hate and bigotry and came to the alliance open-tentacle to share his vast military knowledge.”

“So, of course, they blew him to shreds. The biosign readings saw that in fact it was a VUX on that vessel along with a myriad of creatures now asphyxiated. It must have been the great menagerie.”

“This, of course, sent one vessel into such a panic that they opted to kill themselves versus deal with such a mad universe.”

Dry-fit: (
Admiral ZEX, VUX
Alliance
) has been lynched.
Rosso Carne: (
Warlord Veep-eep of the Zeep-Zeep Clan, Yehat,
Alliance
) has been modkilled.

Admiral ZEX’s VUX Intruder
has been destroyed.
A
Yehat Terminator
has been destroyed.

Deadline for Night Actions: Sunday, October 18th 6:00 PM PST
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

“However, the destruction of those two vessels appeared to be the true catalyst for events to come.” Zelnick looked into the past for what seemed to be forever.

“The bursts of fire were everywhere. When the carnage cleared bioscans confirmed the worst. The fleet was decimated, and every loss was Alliance.”

“We knew, for sure, that it wasn’t paranoia. The Hierarchy had struck, and struck hard.”

Porkens: (
Kzzakk, Chenjesu, Alliance
) has been incinerated.
Sigma: (
Bezabu, Ariloulaleelay, Alliance
) has been incinerated.
Llocke Lamora (
Genjiro, Shofixti, Alliance
) has been incinerated.
Plum: (
Commander Aelita, Syreen, Alliance
) has been incinerated.

A
Syreen Penetrator
was destroyed.
A
Shofixti Scout
was destroyed.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!
Show

Proud member of BaM
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Excedrin »

Kmd4390 is on an Ur-Quan Dreadnought.

I'm ready to full claim whenever, I assume this is lylo.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

NOOO PLUM. :( :( :( :( :(
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Yes, we need to massclaim at this point. Ships and races.

Also WTF Chenjesu.
Kappa
Just Monika
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Porkens »

Bah.

Plum as Sireen is cute.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll start massclaim because I'm not on the ship Excedrin says I am.

My role is Lololo, Utwig and my ship is Utwig Jugger. I have batteries that let me have any amount of energy. If anyone targets me, I absorb whatever energy they use on me. I absorbed 3 units last night. I didn't absorb anything on Night 1.

Flavor says that the Ur-Quan attacked my galaxy and some Ultron thing is lost. And according to the flavor, I have some Mask of Ultimate Destruction and Salvation (Not sure if this is an actual game item or just an expression, but it's there :P)
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Porkens wrote:Bah.

Plum as Sireen is cute.
She was and she was on my ship last night and now she's blowed up. :( :( :(
Kappa
Just Monika
Rising
Rising
Goon
Rising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Rising »

I'm Magenta of the Melnorme. I started on an escape pod and had to chose - before the game started - a player to attach myself to. I chose Papa Zito.
My amazing amount of knowledge and information allows me to generate 1 unit of energy to the ship I'm on each night. Currently, I'm on Papa Zito's ship again, after piloting Plums ship on day 2.

I know what the Syreen Penetrator's abilities were, if anyone wants to know.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Papa Zito »

^^Confirm this.
Kappa
Just Monika
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Excedrin »

Alright, I'm captain FipPat, Zoq-Fot-Pik and I'm on an Umgah Drone. Flavor says that the Ur-Quan and Kor-Ah have destroyed most of my colonies and now my home world is in danger, even the Frungy tournaments are cancelled so I stole a ship and headed out to help end it.

Captain FipPat has an ability to scan and get ship blueprints. The Umgah Drone started with 2 units of energy. It has 2 abilities, one is a racial ability that allows someone to send anonymous messages to anyone in the game (Umgah hyperwave broadcaster). The other is an antimatter cone that nullifies actions taken by the target. Each ability costs 1 energy per use.

On night 1, I scanned and nullified Rosso Carne, I was also targetted by Kast, I knew that Kast wasn't Umgah because I have the Umgah hyperwave broadcaster. I was confused about Kast's ability because I lost one unit of energy and I got the result of what RC's ship was. That there was no kill and I nullified RC made me suspect that he was hierarchy.

On night 2, I scanned Kmd4390 and attempted to nullify Locke Lamora, but I had zero energy so the nullify didn't happen. Scan result said I found an Ur-Quan Dreadnought.

I left a subtle crumb about my race here #256 (In game, the Zoq-Fot-Pik has some dialog that goes, "Unfortunately (something bad happened) but Fortunately (it wasn't total destruction)")
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Kmd, does your ship have any active abilities? Yeah, the mask is just flavor, each Utwig has one.

---

I'll go. What the hell. I'm distraught.

I already said I'm Earthling and blah blah blah.

I'm flying a Precursor ship. It has the ability to swap two people each night. Night 1 I switched Plum and Rising, Night 2 I switched them back.

We'd come up with a great plan for Plum to pick up people with her Syreen ship so that sigma could keep scanning people. And now she's dust. She even got a Syreen avatar. :(

Waiting on Kast.
Kappa
Just Monika
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nope, no active abilities.

Doesn't sound like Excedrin's investigation on me took 3 units of energy (didn't think it did anyway), so either scum, Kast, or scumKast targeted me with something.

I don't think Zito is scum. I don't think Excedrin is scum. That leaves Rising and Kast. Problem is, Excedrin says he cleared Kast and Rising/Kast don't seem like a pair to me. Excedrin claimed that Rosso was on a red ship and was right. So that effectively clears Excedrin and Kast, leaving Zito. That would mean Zito bussed Keelie pretty heavily, which is unlikely, but possible. Hell, I've bussed hard before and Jelly is a new player.

I want to hear Kast's claim first, but I think the only place I can see myself voting today is Rising considering I just can't find a scenario where Kast is scum unless Excedrin is, so Zito is only process of elimination for me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sorry for the thinking out loud post. They confuse people sometimes...
Rising
Rising
Goon
Rising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Rising »

Kast: What is it about Excedrin that clears him in your opinion? After all, he says that you're on an Ur-Quan Dreadnought. It seems somewhat far-fetched to me that both of you could be town.
Rising
Rising
Goon
Rising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Rising »

^ Edit: Sorry, I meant to ask Kmd4390 that question, of course.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Kast »

@All-
Hope you all had good weekends.

I left Spyrex with instructions on how I would like to use my night ability depending on whether RC was modkilled and depending on how Dry-Fit flipped. He sent me a PM requesting confirmation that he understood my choice correctly, but I wasn't around to confirm. I'm waiting confirmation that he went ahead and did the action (if he didn't it probably doesn't matter because I targeted LL).

Thoughts first then my claim with further thoughts:
-To be clear, Rising and Zito sound like they are claiming masons or something to that effect. This implies that they are either telling the truth OR they are scum together.
-Excedrin and KMD are contradicting each other. At least one of them is lying.
-Excedrin claimed Umgah (Hierarchy).

From this alone, I'm guessing it's a KMD/Excedrin scum team. They're probably trying to bus each other since they probably expect one of them to be lynched today and are hoping to gain town cred.

I'm also a bit confused by Excedrin's claim. He says the Hyperwave Broadcaster lets him send an anonymous message to anyone and nullify, but then he says he has an ability to scan and nullify.
-Is the scanning supposed to be equivalent to the communicating?
-I don't see anything in the claim explaining why Excedrin can use 2 active abilities in 1 night. Why is this possible?
-It also sounds like he is claiming to think that my ability let him use his two abilities with only 1 energy cost. Is this what you are trying to say?
-Why did you pick your claimed night targets?
-Why do you claim to know what KMD's ship is, but you only told us that RC's ship was red?

My full claim:
I am Brakky, a Pkunk captain on a Pkunk Fury.
I have two abilities, one Active, one Passive Racial.

-Insult/Roleblock-
This ability only roleblocks Racial Abilities. Spyrex initially told me that my target would be informed of this as well as the insult. On second clarification, the target would be told that I roleblocked them ONLY if I actually block an ability (ie. if they don't use a racial ability, they will not be told that I blocked them). I targeted Excedrin N1 and LL N2 (waiting confirmation that the insult to LL went through)

-Ressurrection/Reincarnation-
There is a chance that I come back to life if I am killed. It's actually a little bit more specific, and I can share the specifics if requested. I am NOT informed if this happens.

---Thoughts---
D2, the lack of night kills could have been a result of either of my powers (it could be a result of something else).

If it was my reincarnation, then scum would not know why I was still alive, but would likely be searching for a doctor.

If it was my roleblocking, then scum would know that I could roleblock them. It would also mean that Excedrin was scum. However, Excedrin's implied ship investigation ability made it preferable to give him a chance to prove his implicit cop claim. Also, I thought that Excedrin scum would potentially want to kill me which could trigger my reincarnation and potentially waste a second scum night.

-Dry-Fit claiming roleblocking AND that he did not use it made me doubt him and believe Excedrin more. I think it was a mistake on his part to intentionally not use his power.

-I don't see how Excedrin could possibly think my ability prevented him from using energy. It sounds like some botched claim.

-End of D2 I was a bit suspicious of Excedrin asking who my third suspect was. I considered that he was fishing for my roleblock target to help his scum team decide. Unfortunately, I was deciding between LL and KMD, and left conditionals that if Dry-Fit flipped scum, roleblock KMD, if Dry-Fit flipped any other affiliation, roleblock LL. (First condition was to roleblock RC if he did not get modkilled and second condition was to roleblock Excedrin if RC's ship was not red).

-With 4 confirmed townies starting in red ships, and a confirmed affiliation cop, a ship color cop would be a huge townie liability. I suspect Excedrin may be scum with a ship color cop ability (or one of his buddies has that ability and he just used the info to implicate RC).

I'm fine with lynching either KMD or Excedrin. Excedrin preferred.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Kast »

@EBWOP-
Spyrex confirmed that he went ahead and used my ability on LL.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Kast »

@KMD-
Are you claiming that you nullify the effects of players who target you?
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”