le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by le Chat »

Sironigous wrote:Le Chat - I have no questions for you.
cool.
dramonic wrote:TO answer the other question, the couple could be gay or straight, although we have still to know what gender Le Chat is

@Le Chat: Minet :D
mew mew mew~

(le chat, un minet: masculine; une minette, feminine)
SpongeBobShortShorts wrote:I don't like that Sironigous is trying to bypass the random vote stage. It's like he's trying to trip us up so he can point at us and say "SEE? LOOK HOW SCUMMY HE IS" (because I don't think there's a single girl playing). RVS is an integral part of Mafia because it allows us to weigh each other's reactions to being voted for.
i do like how he is trying to bypass the rvs. the rvs is just a crutch we use to get the game running. the sooner we can throw it away and continue running, the better.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by le Chat »

I can plainly see where Spongebobshortshorts contradicted himself, and I find that to be suspicious. However, I would very much like Kise to elaborate on how he thinks scum-Bob was feigning a town leader role. I don't see any leading going on at all. In addition, I don't like the argument that "confusion = scummy" because anyone can get confused. I understand that it comes from Xyl and IRC mafia but it still rings very bogus for me. In this situation, Kise attracts my attention a lot more then Spongebob.

I would also like Sironigous to compound on what he means by meta on 'those frontal questions.' Unless I'm mistaken, by 'frontal questions' you mean the seemingly random questions that you asked at the very beginning of the game, where you didn't ask me one?

@dramonic: nice try... but also, I've never ever seen a game where the lovers cannot vote themselves. I understand that when one dies the other dies so it would be in their best interests not to vote one another, but I've never seen where they literally cannot vote one another. Can you show me an example of that?
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:22 am

Post by le Chat »

Kise wrote:
SpongeBobShortShorts wrote:I don't like that Sironigous is trying to bypass the random vote stage. It's like he's trying to trip
us
up so he can point at
us
and say "SEE? LOOK HOW SCUMMY HE IS" (because I don't think there's a single girl playing). RVS is an integral part of Mafia because it allows us to weigh each other's reactions to being voted for.
Here ya go, le Chat (you the rapper from 3-6 mafia? :o)

Sponge put himself in a position to speak for everyone, hence the leadership label.
I promise I'm not La Chat of triple six. Though I lived a long time in the M-town.

I guess SpongeBob spoke for all of us, but he was doing it while explaining what he thought Sironigous's motives were. He was forming a hypothetical situation where Sir is trying to trip us, meaning town, up as mafia.

Though I understand what he means by "us," and I don't think that is a good reason for him to oppose Sir, and I don't necessarily see how he is putting himself in a leadership position by that, I DO recognize immediately that there's nothing at all wrong with what Sir did by asking questions and bypassing the RVS.

@Sir: I suspect that by saying you "have no questions for me," that accomplishes the same as all your other questions. You're prodding for answers that you find to be out of place, right? I have to assume that it is; if not, stop me here. If that
is
so, then, I think I have a problem when saying you "have no questions for me." How is someone supposed to respond to that? I think that, regardless of alignment, someone could respond either way. How are you determining anything about me?

Or... were you simply saying you actually have no questions for me... :x
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by le Chat »

Far_Cry wrote:Le Chat sounds, like he's not that suspicious of SpongeBob. He's the only person who hasn't done much in his direction. Therefore, there is a possibility that they are partners (although it is too early to tell.)

What I'm looking for now is 3 things:
1. A good defense from SpongeBob
2. Reasons from Sir and dram why they jumped on the wagon.
3. Why Le chat is very suspicious of SpongeBob.
Well, we can put it this way: all active player votes are on SpongeBob besides mine and.. SpongeBob's. I'm super glad that you came into this game and didn't hammer SpongeBob right away, because while he has said some stuff that doesn't add up, I don't know if I want to hammer Day 1 on him. I don't know about "not do much in his direction," because I'm paying attention to him and saying whats up when whats up, but currently I'm not comfortable hammering him at all.

That doesn't make me his scumpartner, simply because everyone else will vote him and I wont.

I have to guess you meant "why le Chat is
n't
very suspicious of SpongeBob because I haven't hammered him. It's not that im not suspicious of what he's said. It's just that I'm very very hesitant to end the day. As far as I know both scum are voting SpongBob right now - that would skew this whole thing into it looking like he's the best decision when he's not.

I want to hear more.
dramonic wrote:How many town players would go blatantly agaisnt their own word?
I don't understand what this is referring to.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by le Chat »

Far_Cry wrote:What the hell?? What do you mean you don't want to hammer Sponge D1??

And I never said you ARE Sponge's partner; it's just an early suspicion.

Yes, you are right, I messed up my last post. I meant to say why you
weren't
suspicious of SpongeBob.
Kise wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:/confirm. Hi guys! Happy to play here. I
will do a quick reread and then post my thoughts.
Aw crap. :lol: Welcome. I promise you I'm not mafia again.

@Spongebob - Care to give a critical analysis of the players/game so far? Like, a decently thorough post?
At least you are better than Saberwolf; he's trying really hard to blow a hole in my roof.

And yes, I would also like to see an anlysis from SpongeBob.
I don't want to hammer Spongebob Day 1 because I don't want to end the Day without hearing from him more. And it's not that I'm not suspicious of Spongebob, I just don't want to hammer him without hearing from him.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Post by le Chat »

This game is going a lot slower than my others... I am waiting on Spongebob to respond and I know everyone else is too but we don't have to wait for him to respond to continue our discussion. I guess things have stagnated because you all have your votes on him and are satisfied with the vote?

dramonic, kise, sir: are you all really satisfied with your vote on Spongebob?

I am going to feel robbed if he replaces out with... well, everyone's suspicion but mine. But I CURRENTLY feel robbed that we are not discussing anything at all.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 am

Post by le Chat »

If we lynch one of the two mafia, doesn't matter which, we win. Scumpairings should be a very important factor in this game but we haven't even brought them up yet seemingly because everyone has been waiting for Spongebob...If you are satisfied with your vote on Spongebob, who do you suspect to be his scum-partner?
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 am

Post by le Chat »

Kise wrote:
le Chat wrote:I CURRENTLY feel robbed that we are not discussing anything at all.
Unvote; Vote: le Chat

Discuss that.
I actually don’t know what to say to that. It looks like you’re voting me because I said I didn’t think we were discussing enough. I don’t see how your voting me without any reasoning will help me, or any of us, bring more to the table. But I can scrutinize your vote.

You quickly unvoted Spongebob/Amished so we could discuss things. This lead me to believe that you actually weren’t as sold on your Spongebob/Amished lynch as you initially came off as. But then, in 76, you put your vote right back on him. This tells me that you are, actually, still sold on the lynch. I do not know why. I think that you’ve been sold a load of bologna. I was never ready to vote Spongebob, definitely never ready to hammer him.
Amished wrote:EBWOP:

@Sironi: What kind of elimination makes anybody my partner? A buss before it becomes obvious that it's necessary is often the most effective one.
Well, there really is no bussing in this setup, seeing as how the mafia are lovers together.
dramonic wrote:On the basis that the case on Sponge wasn't bad per se, Le Chat's evidence would give me a feel of

A) Scum scared to garner suspicion, so not hammering
B) Scum that can't hammer his buddy

know what I'm saying?

Vote: Le Chat
I had to say this to Fry_Cry earlier as well, but just because I wouldn’t hammer Spongebob doesn’t make me his scum partner. No matter what Spongebob had said, I was not about to hammer him and end Day 1 that quickly. I felt like we hadn’t learned anything at all.

I don’t agree with your scumlist in 105 (obv., I’m at the bottom) and comments in 108. I think that the random questions at the very beginning of the game can work as a mass prod, and whoever answers the worst, Sironi can try to start a wagon on them. If you disagree, well I don’t know how, because that is exactly what happened.

I could see why people would not like SpongeBob’s reactions. What he said didn’t make the most sense, and he refused to answer a question. That made him the most suspicious person. But I don’t think that makes him scum, and that’s why I didn’t hammer. I wanted to hear more from him, from everyone.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am

Post by le Chat »

@Amished: I don't think its fair for me to expect you to answer for what little Spongebob said, I think you are doing a good job of playing your own self in your own right. I wanted to see how SpongeBob would react to the imminence of his lynching doom but he simply ghosted away. You can't really respond to that, definitely not now that you aren't at imminent lynching doom.

My scum list is:

Town

le Chat
Amished
Kise
Far Cry
SirOni
Dramonic
Scum

Kise wrote:
Amished wrote:To pull something quick like that on a partner is risking game loss 3 pages in
Exactly.

Unvote; Vote: Far_Cry
I don't understand this, and it would be nice if you (or someone) would clarify. I'm not comfortable hammering Far Cry and I don't understand the reason for all the votes. It seems to be because he thought SpongeAmished was scum and someone on his wagon was scum as well. That sounds like a dumb-tell, not a scum-tell.

@Sir O: I think that your initial questions at the beginning of the game are a nice tool that town can use to gauge reactions, but they can also be used to pick and choose which wagon you think would be easiest to push. It also puts you right at the start of the lynch. After that, I don't feel that I can put you down as discussing anything else but the Spongebob/Amished vote.

@Dramonic: You called me more suspicious than Far Cry or SirO because I was not about to hammer, and therefore I was stalling? I don't see how my refusal to lynch Spongebob/Amished until I heard more and was more comfortable is active lurking. It's a major stretch to call it lurking at all. I was there, and I wasn't stalling the game.

I think Dramonic has been too willing to lynch anyone. Kise showed in his vote on me and then back on Amished that he was willing to discuss things. Dramonic is up for any lynch, except possibly his scum partner, who I currently think could be Sir O.

Also, your 'active lurking' accusations are way off base.

vote: Dramonic

because I'm neither up nor down for the Far Cry and I think dramonic is up or down for any wagon.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am

Post by le Chat »

wow sorry vp baltar you caught me right between consecutive posts and i already outdated your vote count.

~
Don't know what you are talking about.
Editing powers are the shizznit
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by le Chat »

Sironigous wrote:
Le Chat wrote:@Sir O: I think that your initial questions at the beginning of the game are a nice tool that town can use to gauge reactions,
but they can also be used to pick and choose which wagon you think would be easiest to push.
It also puts you right at the start of the lynch. After that, I don't feel that I can put you down as discussing anything else but the Spongebob/Amished vote.
um.

I don't understand how the questions I chose help any kind of bandwagon.
Seriously now - how many players you prefer in a game? Haha.
i enjoy any game as long as it isnt more than medium size, say 16+ players. i get lost if there are too many people and its not enjoyable. everything else is fun.

if you ask everyone questions that relate to game mechanics, they don't really prove anything that has to do with alignment, you can simply pick the answer that seems easy to pick apart or an answer that is generally considered dumb-tell/scum-tell and you can start a wagon on that player. i feel that this is exactly what happened with the spongebob wagon.

i also very much agree with amished that you have been treating him exactly as you treated spongebob and haven't accounted for the drastic change that happened when he replaced out. i think this is because you simply wanted to get spongebob lynched because he was your easy-pick from the mass questions. if not, i think your vote definitely would have changed after amished replaced in as he is definitely more competent and doesn't seem scummy imo.

dramonic/sirO are my choices for a scumpair. im content to
unvote vote Sironigous
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by le Chat »

Sironigous wrote:
Le Chat wrote:if you ask everyone questions that relate to game mechanics,
(1) they don't really prove anything that has to do with alignment, (2) you can simply pick the answer that seems easy to pick apart or an answer that is generally considered dumb-tell/scum-tell and you can start a wagon on that player.
i feel that this is exactly what happened with the spongebob wagon.
1) This is the point.
2) or... we could start a whole discussion on how players react to that...
I guess you're right about (1), but the questions seem fickle. I understand that you can start discussion on what rubs you the wrong way but you latched onto what SpongeBob said and voted for it, and you didn't unvote when Amished came into the thread. That's questionable. You can hold Amished accountable for what SpongeBob does, as a replacement, but SpongeBob only answered one question 'wrong,' while Amished has been pretty squeaky clean. The fact that you still find Amished suspect for SpongeBob's answer and comments is what sits very poorly with me.

Sironigous wrote:
Le Chat wrote:i also very much agree with amished that you have been treating him exactly as you treated spongebob and haven't accounted for the drastic change that happened when he replaced out. i think this is because you simply wanted to get spongebob lynched because he was your easy-pick from the mass questions. if not,
i think your vote definitely would have changed after amished replaced in as he is definitely more competent and doesn't seem scummy imo.
Changed... to whom may I ask? You stated dramonic as your scummiest person and Amished as your second highest townish person.

As you know, I find dramonic as one of my highest townish person... So I do see we have a visible divide in this game.

The thing is, I'm willing to change votes if he can convince me to. Hah.

Though.. go go go Amished lynch!

@Amished - Why do you see me partnered with Far_Cry?
@Le Chat - Why do you see me partnered with dramonic?
I don't agree with an Amished lynch, and I don't agree with a Far_Cry lynch either. Kise hasn't spoken in a while, and I think hold Kise/Far_Cry at the same level right now. I don't follow your logic and I think you hold your vote on Amished for poor reasons, and Dramonic has repeatedly said he thinks I'm scummy, but the most significant reason I can find is that he said I'm over analyzing. I see the two of you partnered right now simply because I find the two of you scummiest, and that he doesn't find you scummy, and you find him high town, though now you have said you are willing to vote him.

I would definitely like to hear Kise's opinion on you and your opinion of Amished before the deadline hits.
dramonic wrote:You've done nothing to really be helpful and Le Chat's play isn't town to me.
What do you mean, when you say my play isn't town?
Sironigous wrote:{Prodded} At this rate, Far_Cry will be lynched.

I'm not completely for that - I'd prefer Amished lynched...
BUT.

Far_Cry is my second suspect, as seen in my list...

Blah. Votehopping != fun.
I simply don't follow why you want Amished lynched. You keep pushing for it.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 am

Post by le Chat »

Amished wrote:I will not be around 13 hours from now, but as I think FC is scum (as well as Sironi) I will vote for him to get us to L-1.

Unvote
Vote: Far_Cry
Hmm. I would rather lynch SirOni. I don't quite follow the argument against Far_Cry and I think SirO has grabbed onto you and hasn't let go, for a reason.
dramonic wrote:I find your play non-commital Chat
I've been getting this from my games and obviously it is something that I need to work on. It seems to stem mainly from my hesitancy to drop a vote. But I argue that I'm non-committal all across the board and its non a scum tell. I didn't commit to the SpongeBob/Amished lynch, and I won't commit to a Far_Cry lynch, because I do not think that they are scum.

Hoping to hear from Kise before deadline hits, because I'm still fairly convinced of a SirOni/dram pair. His vote has been on FC for a while but I challenge him to ask himself why. At least on Day 2 I hope that nobody puts down a quick vote because of quicklynching and winning.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:25 am

Post by le Chat »

Still limited access, on phone, but I would like to say good game to the town and my scummate. I was deathly afraid of seeming scummy for a hammer on spongebob so I didn't when I probably should have. Almost had FC do it but didn't end up working out. I shouldn't have feared it so much, as though it was a scummy hammer I would technically be as at fault as the 3 other townies. I learned some things from this game even in losing.

Enjoyed the open setup. Like small games! Loved the flavor, VP Baltar you are pretty clever :]. Also, who doesnt love flavor tailored to the players? Had fun playing with everyone, especially Dramonic (mafia minet!) and Amished.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”