Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm up?

Unvote
Vote: Far_Cry

L-1
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 am

Post by le Chat »

Kise wrote:
le Chat wrote:I CURRENTLY feel robbed that we are not discussing anything at all.
Unvote; Vote: le Chat

Discuss that.
I actually don’t know what to say to that. It looks like you’re voting me because I said I didn’t think we were discussing enough. I don’t see how your voting me without any reasoning will help me, or any of us, bring more to the table. But I can scrutinize your vote.

You quickly unvoted Spongebob/Amished so we could discuss things. This lead me to believe that you actually weren’t as sold on your Spongebob/Amished lynch as you initially came off as. But then, in 76, you put your vote right back on him. This tells me that you are, actually, still sold on the lynch. I do not know why. I think that you’ve been sold a load of bologna. I was never ready to vote Spongebob, definitely never ready to hammer him.
Amished wrote:EBWOP:

@Sironi: What kind of elimination makes anybody my partner? A buss before it becomes obvious that it's necessary is often the most effective one.
Well, there really is no bussing in this setup, seeing as how the mafia are lovers together.
dramonic wrote:On the basis that the case on Sponge wasn't bad per se, Le Chat's evidence would give me a feel of

A) Scum scared to garner suspicion, so not hammering
B) Scum that can't hammer his buddy

know what I'm saying?

Vote: Le Chat
I had to say this to Fry_Cry earlier as well, but just because I wouldn’t hammer Spongebob doesn’t make me his scum partner. No matter what Spongebob had said, I was not about to hammer him and end Day 1 that quickly. I felt like we hadn’t learned anything at all.

I don’t agree with your scumlist in 105 (obv., I’m at the bottom) and comments in 108. I think that the random questions at the very beginning of the game can work as a mass prod, and whoever answers the worst, Sironi can try to start a wagon on them. If you disagree, well I don’t know how, because that is exactly what happened.

I could see why people would not like SpongeBob’s reactions. What he said didn’t make the most sense, and he refused to answer a question. That made him the most suspicious person. But I don’t think that makes him scum, and that’s why I didn’t hammer. I wanted to hear more from him, from everyone.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote Count #5

Far_Cry-3 (Kise, Amished, dramonic)
Amished-1 (Sironigous)
dramonic-1 (le Chat)

Not Voting:
Far_Cry

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Day 1 deadline is September 18.
Last edited by VP Baltar on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am

Post by le Chat »

@Amished: I don't think its fair for me to expect you to answer for what little Spongebob said, I think you are doing a good job of playing your own self in your own right. I wanted to see how SpongeBob would react to the imminence of his lynching doom but he simply ghosted away. You can't really respond to that, definitely not now that you aren't at imminent lynching doom.

My scum list is:

Town

le Chat
Amished
Kise
Far Cry
SirOni
Dramonic
Scum

Kise wrote:
Amished wrote:To pull something quick like that on a partner is risking game loss 3 pages in
Exactly.

Unvote; Vote: Far_Cry
I don't understand this, and it would be nice if you (or someone) would clarify. I'm not comfortable hammering Far Cry and I don't understand the reason for all the votes. It seems to be because he thought SpongeAmished was scum and someone on his wagon was scum as well. That sounds like a dumb-tell, not a scum-tell.

@Sir O: I think that your initial questions at the beginning of the game are a nice tool that town can use to gauge reactions, but they can also be used to pick and choose which wagon you think would be easiest to push. It also puts you right at the start of the lynch. After that, I don't feel that I can put you down as discussing anything else but the Spongebob/Amished vote.

@Dramonic: You called me more suspicious than Far Cry or SirO because I was not about to hammer, and therefore I was stalling? I don't see how my refusal to lynch Spongebob/Amished until I heard more and was more comfortable is active lurking. It's a major stretch to call it lurking at all. I was there, and I wasn't stalling the game.

I think Dramonic has been too willing to lynch anyone. Kise showed in his vote on me and then back on Amished that he was willing to discuss things. Dramonic is up for any lynch, except possibly his scum partner, who I currently think could be Sir O.

Also, your 'active lurking' accusations are way off base.

vote: Dramonic

because I'm neither up nor down for the Far Cry and I think dramonic is up or down for any wagon.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am

Post by le Chat »

wow sorry vp baltar you caught me right between consecutive posts and i already outdated your vote count.

~
Don't know what you are talking about.
Editing powers are the shizznit
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Now now, my dear Minet, overanalysis at this point is not going to be very useful. We don't know who is scum, so supposing you don't believe yourself to be scum you have at the very least a 40% chance to hit the jackpot and win the game.

In my own opinion, you are scummier than Far_Cry, don't worry.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Sironigous »

Oo wow I missed a lot.
Amished wrote:Sironigous looks slightly suspicious for his one-example vote hop (refer Sironi to "if only scum did something, they would never do it in the first place as it'd give them away").
Well, yeah. Gotta test it some way!
Amished wrote:@Sironi: What kind of elimination makes anybody my partner? A buss before it becomes obvious that it's necessary is often the most effective one.
Yeah, it
might
be a bus... but... Kise did have a fairly strong argument against Spongebob. The fact that no one took it - well.. And Spongebob was on L-1... so..

I might just be overreacting about L-1.. First lovers game?
Amished wrote:Sironi is also suspicious due to the partner speculation with no real reasoning behind it, and answering for Dram (page two). Could be a link, but unsure of that right now.
Sorry, whatcha mean by answering him?
dramonoic wrote:On the basis that the case on Sponge wasn't bad per se, Le Chat's evidence would give me a feel of

A) Scum scared to garner suspicion, so not hammering
B) Scum that can't hammer his buddy
Well, if it's B... why not just stay on the person with more votes?

I can't fight A though.
Amished wrote:Sironi, where are you and when you come back, post your thoughts and finish with a town/scum list as well. [/quote

Townish
Kise (active! expresses!)
dramonic (active! expresses! Would be on par with Kise, but I don't like the vote hopping)
Le Chat (null!!!!)
Far_Cry (expresses, but in a bi-partisan way - also rocco never answered the question)
Amished (on the basis of Spongebob)

Non-Townish

Factors counted in: Activity, Expression, Content

[quote="Le Chat]@Sir O: I think that your initial questions at the beginning of the game are a nice tool that town can use to gauge reactions,
but they can also be used to pick and choose which wagon you think would be easiest to push.
It also puts you right at the start of the lynch. After that, I don't feel that I can put you down as discussing anything else but the Spongebob/Amished vote.
[/quote]

um.

I don't understand how the questions I chose help any kind of bandwagon.
Seriously now - how many players you prefer in a game? Haha.
Trinka Trinka!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Amished »

Sironigous wrote:
Amished wrote:@Sironi: What kind of elimination makes anybody my partner? A buss before it becomes obvious that it's necessary is often the most effective one.
Yeah, it
might
be a bus... but... Kise did have a fairly strong argument against Spongebob. The fact that no one took it - well.. And Spongebob was on L-1... so..

I might just be overreacting about L-1.. First lovers game?
Elaborate on this point. Also, as has been discussed, there can't be a bus to hammer as both the scum would die at that point. Though that's somewhat misleading as obviously they can vote for each other, it's just a question of how gutsy the scum are.
Sironigous wrote:
Amished wrote:Sironi is also suspicious due to the partner speculation with no real reasoning behind it, and answering for Dram (page two). Could be a link, but unsure of that right now.
Sorry, whatcha mean by answering him?
Oh, I meant Dram answering for Sironi, here:
Dramonic in post 43 wrote:From what I've seen of Siro (I could be wrong) I think it means he hasn't noticed anything particularly odd or standing out in your post, therefore he has nothing he needs you to explain.

Again, I could be wrong, Siro can answer for himself.
Sironigous wrote:
Amished wrote:Sironi, where are you and when you come back, post your thoughts and finish with a town/scum list as well.
Townish
Kise (active! expresses!)
dramonic (active! expresses! Would be on par with Kise, but I don't like the vote hopping)
Le Chat (null!!!!)
Far_Cry (expresses, but in a bi-partisan way - also rocco never answered the question)
Amished (on the basis of Spongebob)

Non-Townish

Factors counted in: Activity, Expression, Content
LOL. I'm glad you can't actually factor in my current Activity, Expression and Content into your little graph. It makes things a lot easier for me since you can't get away from what you thought is an opinion you can't change.

Unvote
Vote: Sironigous
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Amished wrote: Elaborate on this point. Also, as has been discussed, there can't be a bus to hammer as both the scum would die at that point. Though that's somewhat misleading as obviously they can vote for each other, it's just a question of how gutsy the scum are.
Agree... scum usually don't bus each other.
Amished wrote: LOL. I'm glad you can't actually factor in my current Activity, Expression and Content into your little graph. It makes things a lot easier for me since you can't get away from what you thought is an opinion you can't change.
Well... yeah... You really didn't refute what Spongebob said at all - which it pretty much the reason WHY I'm voting him., along with the 1 shot thing.

Though I do know you can't read his mind... But could you put into mine what you think he possibly meant by that?

Tag fixed. ~The Mod
Trinka Trinka!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Amished »

Amished in ISO 0 wrote:So, 3 pages doesn't take long to read. I fail to see how Kise thought that Sponge was trying to be in a leadership position. Also, since Siro was getting us out of the RVS anyways, I don't see how spongebob was scummy for "keeping with the normal flow of traffic" so to speak.
Spongebob liked RVS stages, Siro started to get out of it, so Spongebob continued to get out of it as the game had already turned serious.
Reading helps.

Also, I'm assuming that your "one shot thing" is Sponge's quote
SpongeBobShortShorts wrote:Your case against me is really weak. RVS is a bad thing to completely get rid of based on the questions of a single person.
?

I think he meant that all people should be active and questioning rather than following the lead of one person questioning everybody. This would make sense as only the person asking the questions knows the intent of the questions. Therefore, it really is impossible to gauge reactions properly if you're not active and asking questions yourself. As this also ties into his feelings on the RVS (should last until everyone is ready to move on and go as a group) I'd say this would probably be rather accurate.

Also, still glad to see that nothing I do can change your opinion on my role. We have caught scum guys. Let's vote Sironi and win this game.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Amished wrote: Reading helps.
... it's a little stretchy. o_O
Amished wrote:I think he meant that all people should be active and questioning rather than following the lead of one person questioning everybody. This would make sense as only the person asking the questions knows the intent of the questions. Therefore, it really is impossible to gauge reactions properly if you're not active and asking questions yourself. As this also ties into his feelings on the RVS (should last until everyone is ready to move on and go as a group) I'd say this would probably be rather accurate.
I have to admit though, my questions were pretty bogus...
Amished wrote:Also, still glad to see that nothing I do can change your opinion on my role. We have caught scum guys. Let's vote Sironi and win this game.
er...
well...

What's your case again? I think I might've missed that too. >.<
Trinka Trinka!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Amished »

Your refusal to account for the actions of a player in the same role, while also being singularly unhelpful throughout the game, especially as you admit that your questions were bogus. Now quiet, scum. Let everyone else come and vote for you.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Sironigous »

They may be bogus, but I believe they worked! :D

.. yeah, there's not much to account for you right now that'll, well, help me not think you are scum... I mean, right now it's just been like... OMGUS. (OMG ur scum)

Though.. about being unhelpful - don't forget, I did get us out of RVS. ^___^... which is where this whole discussion started!
Trinka Trinka!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Amished »

Discussion would've progressed with or without you. Shush.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Yeah, maybe at about 6 pages into the game. ^___^ So we're on track now!
Trinka Trinka!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Amished »

Not like we don't have 3 weeks to discuss anyways.

Besides, me replacing in caused more discussion than your questions. There. Now quiet. Stop distracting the other people from voting you.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by Amished »

I will be V/LA til Sunday.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Sironigous »

Amished wrote:Not like we don't have 3 weeks to discuss anyways.

Besides, me replacing in caused more discussion than your questions. There. Now quiet. Stop distracting the other people from voting you.
I won't stop posting until my posting button is disabled!

You wouldn't have anything to talk about if I didn't make the questions, causing Spongebob to confuse himself and us, causing Kise, myself, and dramonic to vote him. -_-
Trinka Trinka!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:02 am

Post by dramonic »

*disable post button*

:P
I'm a hoot
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

What was up with that wagon? Three consecutive votes in a row (what was the reason?)

Alright; my town list:

Kise- Town
Amished- Leaning towards town at the moment
Le Chat- Neutral, at the moment
Dram- Possible scum
Sir- Possible scum

Srry its just late now and I have to do something tomorrow (have to wake up early.) I'll try to post my further thoughts tomorrow or the day after.
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Amished »

I can make stuff to talk about, you know, like my town-scum list, or how freaky scummy you are and how you should be lynched without talking. *disables Sir's post button*

On a related note, I'm eagerly awaiting FC's response as that's my choice for Sir's scumpartner.

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

le Chat has been prodded
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Kise »

Limited Access for the next 2 days.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

FC's response to what, your scum-list?
I'm a hoot
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Amished wrote:I can make stuff to talk about, you know, like my town-scum list, or how freaky scummy you are and how you should be lynched without talking. *disables Sir's post button*

On a related note, I'm eagerly awaiting FC's response as that's my choice for Sir's scumpartner.
dramonic wrote:FC's response to what, your scum-list?
Ah, yeah. What exactly is your question Amished?
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”