Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Scien, Cojin has already avoided earlier questions. What are you trying to prove here?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:27 am

Post by hohum »

Unvote, Vote Cojin

you can lynch me for this tomorrow, I don't care anymore.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Zorblag »

OK, that was the hammer Troll believes. As Troll said earlier, Troll thinks that Scien and Troll be very unlikely to be the chosen. Both should be considered decent lynches in the future as long as both chosen still be in the game. This be something that can be used as a fall back if it be unclear who the scum be or if we get to LyLo and simply avoiding lynching a chosen will win the game.

Further, if Cojin does flip scum Troll thinks that Scien be a pretty reasonable one to consider as a partner. Him has gone out of his way to avoid casting suspicion on lurkers in general and Cojin in particular. Troll thinks, looking back at the exchange that Troll and Scien had about Sajin that Scien has misrepresented both Sajin's reaction to realizing that him made a mistake and Troll's actions during our discussion. The fact that him took as much issue as him did with Troll's statement that him was unlikely to be the chosen (along with Troll) hurts him in Troll's eyes as well.

Troll will need to see what happens with the flip today and the night kill tonight but that be where Troll be sitting now.

@Sajin, does this be enough evidence that hohum no will be voting for you exclusively until one of the two of you have been lynched? Your current stance be a particularly poor one as if both you and hohum be town it holds the town hostage to poor play from one player.

@hohum, no matter what happens with this Troll hopes that you no will spend so much time tomorrow sulking as you have today. That be fairly insulting and Troll realizes it but Troll thinks that you be more likely to be town than scum and Troll would like to see you move on from your Sajin obsession as you could actually do the town some good if you were willing to participate. The town play no has been particularly good no matter what the scum team ends up being but if you be town you can do much more to help than you did today.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 am

Post by hohum »

Some amount of tunneling is good for the town. Sajin is so obviously scum that it's hilarious.

21 pages later it's clear that we're way too dysfunctional as a town.

Cojin is going to flip town, willing to lay money on it.

Sajin needs to be lynched but nobody is going to listen to me.

That's about all I have.

Good luck, go town. I'll post occasionally just to avoid being replaced but don't expect a commitment from me going forward.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:43 am

Post by hohum »

Zorblag wrote:@hohum, no matter what happens with this Troll hopes that you no will spend so much time tomorrow sulking as you have today. That be fairly insulting and Troll realizes it but Troll thinks that you be more likely to be town than scum and Troll would like to see you move on from your Sajin obsession as you could actually do the town some good if you were willing to participate. The town play no has been particularly good no matter what the scum team ends up being but if you be town you can do much more to help than you did today.
What do you want from me? I can't get a read on anyone else because the whole game is aligned against me on this sajin lynch. You can't all possibly be scum.

This is precisely why the whole business about tearing down wagons is so counter-productive.

Too much WIFOM. Not enough pack mentality.

By all means, allow sajin to continue to run rampant through the thread, until each and every one of us are picked off one-by-one.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Papa Zito »

hohum wrote:Cojin is going to flip town, willing to lay money on it.
So... you hammered someone you think is town?
hohum wrote:Good luck, go town. I'll post occasionally just to avoid being replaced but don't expect a commitment from me going forward.
Dude, seriously?

Okay, Cojin is town, Sajin is scum. Sajin's parter = ?
Kappa
Just Monika
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 am

Post by hohum »

Papa Zito wrote:
hohum wrote:Cojin is going to flip town, willing to lay money on it.
So... you hammered someone you think is town?
Yeah. If you want to use that to build a case on me go right ahead.
hohum wrote:Good luck, go town. I'll post occasionally just to avoid being replaced but don't expect a commitment from me going forward.
Dude, seriously?

Okay, Cojin is town, Sajin is scum. Sajin's parter = ?[/quote]

You can't realistically expect to out both scum on D1. There's no such thing as an out-of-the-park home run in this game, and if the town ever hits one its because they got fucking lucky.

The recipe is you find scum and you lynch them immediately. Then you use the following day to do more scum hunting.

You're just setting yourself up for failure if you try and out both scum at the same time. It gives the scum team too much opportunity to shut down the scum hunting process.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 am

Post by hohum »

Papa Zito wrote:
Okay, Cojin is town, Sajin is scum. Sajin's parter = ?
Pay more attention, scum:
hohum wrote:I can't get a read on anyone else because the whole game is aligned against me on this sajin lynch
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Erm. Hohum, you just unequivocally stated that Sajin is scum. You've already found one (pretend he's flipped or something). Looking at the interactions of today, who do you think is his partner?
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Papa Zito »

hohum wrote:Pay more attention, scum:
Oh, there you go. See that was easy.
Kappa
Just Monika
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Zorblag »

hohum wrote:What do you want from me? I can't get a read on anyone else because the whole game is aligned against me on this sajin lynch. You can't all possibly be scum.
Troll wants you to try to figure out who the other scum is if you be right; you managed to find Sajin without any connections from others. Why not try to do the same with non-Sajin related tells for the rest of us.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by hohum »

fine, but tomorrow.

Replaced by dramonic. - Incog-Mod
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Zorblag »

At this point that be all Troll be looking for. Today has been today (and it was plenty of itself; moving on will be good.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by qwints »

That has to be the scummiest-looking hammer I've ever seen on a target I agreed with.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Sajin »

@Troll: Yep. I can change my stance.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Incognito »

Incognito's Final Vote Count of Day 1 wrote:
MiteyMouse (2) <-~ Nikanor, Cojin
Cojin (5) <-~ Papa Zito, qwints, MiteyMouse, Zorblag, hohum

Nikanor (1) <-~ Sajin

Not voting (1) <-~ Scien

With 9 living, 5 will do it.

Cojin's rendition of "Genie in a Bottle" was.......... interesting. Not good interesting, according to most of you, but more like BAD interesting. He was just super-mute for the majority of the song and then when it came down to vote for who he thought was the weakest singer of the bunch, he kinda sorta just didn't participate in any argument or discussion. It almost seemed like his lips were stapled shut.

"I've heard better renditions of 'Genie in a Bottle' that's for sure," mentioned one of you. "For example, Incognito's rendition was much more solid."

Everyone giggled. Even Ether who was kinda just silently watching from outside a window. Weirdo.

So this was it. Cojin was voted out as the worst and had the microphone cord wrapped around his neck to end his own misery.

Was it a good choice? Heck yeah. After dying, his skin turned as green as the Incredible Hulk's skin color -- Cojin was green with envy.

Cojin,
Jealous as hell
, lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1. Please have your night action in to me within 72 hours. Day 2 will begin on Sunday, August 23rd.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Incognito »

qwints did a decent job singing yesterday. He was also a solid critic of voices! A bit too solid, it seems...

A weird smell was definitely in the air. You all scoured the room trying to find the source when you all notice qwints lying on his side with a microphone shoved up his mouth. Upon closer inspection, he wasn't breathing and the microphone was certainly shoved further than you all initially thought.

"Holy shit. Is that even humanly possible?" questioned one of you.

"Fuck. That was a perfectly good microphone too," commented another.

"Dude, qwints is dead and all you're concerned about is the damn microphone? We can always just yank the damn thing out of his throat anyway for future use..."

An awkward silence.

"Heh, ooooor we could go to Best Buy and get another one...."

More awkward silence.

qwints, Karaoke Singer, killed Night 1.

It is now Day 2. With 7 living, 4 will do it.
Your D2 deadline is Monday, September 7th at 7 P.M. EDT.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Right now I'm at:

Mitey
hohum
Scien

In that order.

Gonna go reread and see if I can figure out why qwints was killed.
Kappa
Just Monika
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Zorblag »

Interesting. Troll would put Troll's top three as:

Scien
Nikanor
hohum

in that order.

Papa Zito would have to really be committed to bussing if him be scum. The "mistake" at the end by Cojin really does indicate that there be someone fairly clever that be his partner. Troll be currently inclined to think that MiteyMouse and Sajin be the least likely of those that be left to come up with that. Troll would also think that if MiteyMouse were going to come up with a plan like that she would have done more to not have both scum be the big wagons towards the end of the first day.

Troll talked about Scien yesterday. With Nikanor Troll dislikes the move at the end of the day towards suspecting Sajin or hohum and the subtle feeling about to see if either of those lynches would be acceptable.

The kill of qwints actually feels like the elimination of a potentially strong player who no was under that much pressure with a little bit of an attempt to make hohum look slightly worse (based on the last comment.) Beyond that Troll no cares to speculate much; trying to outguess scum on night kills this early in the game be a bad idea.

Vote: Scien

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Oy. Qwints was all over the place yesterday. I don't think the kill was defensive.

Troll, if you think the scum team came up with a mistake plan, wouldn't it make sense to engineer that so that the scum partner could say "ah ha!" and jump on the wagon? Neither Scien nor Nikanor were on the wagon.

Also, why are you comfortable with this:
MiteyMouse wrote:I'm not going to lie. I did not read my PM carefully until after the game started. Actually, it was not until Zorblag called me on my post about the Scum needing to die to win the game. I read it carefully after that.
... given what we know of Mitey's past history with this style of game?

Nikanor, who's scum?
Kappa
Just Monika
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Sajin »

I like nikanor over scien for scum.

vote Nikanor

I would also hold that scien and nikanor are both unlikely chosen. Miteymouse, if not scum, is likely chosen.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Zorblag »

Troll thinks that it would have been engineered to make people say "Oh look, that mistake shows that Cojin be town!" The fact that something like it largely worked for Sajin earlier in the game would have been some motivation.

Troll finds MiteyMouse's play to be pretty poor this game but, really, the mistake she made there didn't do anything much to help scum as it would get pointed out right away. Troll views it as mostly neutral with slight scummy connotations. Troll has little trouble believing that MiteyMouse no had read something carefully given what Troll knows of her play.

Basically, as Troll said, the mistake by Cojin at the end almost had to be intentional as him would have known how many names him submitted. Further it was one that Troll thinks was designed to make him look like town who had misread what the scum would get to do. Coming up with that takes a bit of sophistication. Troll no means to insult MiteyMouse or Sajin but them be the ones in the game Troll finds least likely to have come up with the idea and Troll no thinks that Cojin would have on his own.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Just reread Scien at the end of the day. He does look really bad.

vote: Scien

BTW, highly anticipating hohum's entrance.
Kappa
Just Monika
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Sajin »

Papa Zito wrote:Just reread Scien at the end of the day. He does look really bad.

vote: Scien

BTW, highly anticipating hohum's entrance.
So am I!
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Incognito »

Bumping vote count.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”