hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:29 am

Post by hohum »

which ones? The ones where you make wild misinterpretations about my statements or the ones where you just blatantly shovel words into my mouth?
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Zorblag »

Sajin, Troll will answer (though it be there in what Troll has said before) but before Troll does, your complaint up till now seems to have been that Troll finds someone else more likely to be scum than MiteyMouse which be an entirely different issue and which Troll has been asserting no be the case. Does there be someone who you think Troll has said be scummier than MiteyMouse? If not then how do Troll's answers not satisfy the questions you have been asking?

If there no be someone that you think that Troll has found scummier than MiteyMouse then you be taking an awfully circuitious route to get to asking Troll why Troll finds MiteyMouse scummy.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Incognito »

Vote Count #13 of Day 1

hohum (2) <-~ MiteyMouse, Sajin
Sajin (1) <-~ hohum
MiteyMouse (2) <-~ Zorblag, Nikanor
Papa Zito (1) <-~ qwints
Cojin (1) <-~ Papa Zito

Not voting (2) <-~ Cojin, Scien

With 9 living, 5 will do it.

Deadline (5 days) wrote:
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Sajin »

I guess. I have a hard time reading the third person so pardon me for that.

Can you both just answer the questions rather than ask a question back?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Zorblag »

Ok, let's try something different then.

What does Sajin think of Nikanor's reasons for voting for MiteyMouse?

What does Sajin think of Papa Zito's reasons for saying that he thinks MiteyMouse is scum?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Sajin »

More questions....sigh. I will happily answer those when I get both of mine answered. Not before.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Zorblag »

Well, Troll has no control over whether hohum will answer Sajin's questions so Troll sees little need to take that seriously. In any case, Troll was answering your questions up till the last one but you no were coming from a base that makes sense. Before Troll continues Troll be trying to establish what you think be happening in the hopes that perhaps Troll can figure out what it is that you think you be asking. Troll has given reasons for finding MiteyMouse scummy that be at least as strong and numerous as the ones Nikanor and Papa Zito have given; if you be fine with their reasons (or even choose not to question them) then Troll will have to figure out what it is that makes Troll's reasons different for you.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Sajin...MiteyMouse is a she! I feel like I say that every game...it's becoming my "thing"...hehehe!

Now, I have reread a bit and have to agree with Zorblag. I think that we need to look for Scum and try not to hit one of the Chosen. My brain fart aside, I do think that we do need to find the Scum.

Hohum...you think that I went off of a cliff the other day but, are not for my lynch...why is that?
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by hohum »

I said I wasn't for your lynch today. I still wouldn't mind seeing you dead.

Sajin is a better lynch target.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Sajin »

Hohum is the best lynch for today, reasons:

Noise
Not answering questions
Tunneling
strong-arming
taking advantage of confusion

@Troll- I think I have the best case on the table. I feel like your sidestepping my case and using the chosen mechanic as an excuse to not vote for who you see as the most scummy.

I think there is a case on MM (apologies for the gender thing btw, feel free to update your profile) but I do not see it as better target than my current vote. If you wish to try and convince me MM is scummier feel free. But stop the not likely to be chosen BS.

I have posted math on this, I have posted reason on this. Lynch scum not lynch unlikely chosen. I feel like you ignore both even though you say you do not.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by hohum »

Sajin wrote: Tunneling
strong-arming
taking advantage of confusion
These are all good things for the town, not bad things. Why are you so anti-scum hunting?
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by hohum »

Take note of what sajin just said. He effectively wants to lynch me over what amounts to a game theory dispute. I've got a case on him and he's merely trying to shut me down. His entire existence in this thread is OMGUSy.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Sajin »

Strongarming is good for the town....right. Taking advantage....yep.

If you call that scum hunting I am completely against it.

Care to answer my question yet hohum?
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by hohum »

of course you're going to be against anything which is going to get you lynched. Because you fucked up basically from page 1. I don't know how you've managed to survive for 16 pages.

If I'm to be lynched instead of you I don't have a problem with that either. I'm really annoyed with this game right now.
Cojin
Cojin
Goon
Cojin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Cojin »

FOS:PZ
I Really Really dont like how you said she would be here tommorow, givin that scum to day talk I am going to make the assumption that pz knows that MM will post tommorow due to PM conversation.

Meanwhile with MM I cant let the slip slide as a brain fart, and as far as unlikly choosen/most likely to be scum im going to have to go with MM.

Vote Miteymouse
Communism mafia will return next marathon
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Cojin wrote:
FOS:PZ
I Really Really dont like how you said she would be here tommorow, givin that scum to day talk I am going to make the assumption that pz knows that MM will post tommorow due to PM conversation.

Meanwhile with MM I cant let the slip slide as a brain fart, and as far as unlikly choosen/most likely to be scum im going to have to go with MM.

Vote Miteymouse
Am I the only one who found this post funny?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by hohum »

PZ wrote:Am I the only one who found this post funny?
yes.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Cojin...why the assumption that Papa and I are the Scum as opposed to him "knowing" I'll be here tomorrow because he is not going to kill me?
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by hohum »

WIFOM defending WIFOM.

Both of you need to be voting sajin.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Sajin's case isn't very good, I agree. But we're not lynching him today.
Kappa
Just Monika
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ok...we all have individual votes here. Why do players keep saying "we're not lynching X"? Are we the collective? Must we comply?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Sajin »

Papa Zito wrote:Sajin's case isn't very good, I agree. But we're not lynching him today.
Why is it not that good?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Like he said, it's all playstyle stuff.

Except not answering questions. What questions did he avoid?

Yes Mitey, we must comply. We are Borg.
Kappa
Just Monika
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@Sajin, now we be getting to the root of things. You still think that Troll finds hohum scummy (presumably because Troll finds Sajin likely to be town.) It just no be the case. Troll actually be leaning slightly town for hohum thus far. Him no be helping the town any right now with his current play but it also be poor play for scum at this time. Him could easily be influencing who actually gets lynched rather than simply sitting on someone who won't be. For many games that would be fine scum behavior but in this game scum have more of a vested interest in who gets lynched than normal.

Troll would like it if both hohum and Sajin would get off eachother's cases but it no seems to likely to happen just now so Troll no will protest beyond that. On the other hand, what convinces Sajin that someone will be scum no will be the same things that convince Troll. If Sajin thinks that Troll will lie about who Troll suspects just to be able to vote a particular way then Troll largely assumes that Sajin thinks Troll be scummy. Building a case against Troll be fine if Sajin would like to but Troll will continue to vote as Troll's instincts guide Troll, not Sajin's.

Once again, Troll no be interested in convincing anyone to vote for MiteyMouse at this time. Troll thinks that she be our best lynch but Troll would rather have people make up their own minds and act as them see fit. If Sajin thinks that someone being unlikely to be a chosen be BS then that be up to him but Troll will be taking that into account throughout this game.

Sajin's math and Sajin's reasons do nothing to show why one shouldn't try to both lynch the scum and avoid lynching the chosen. Them really no be mutually exclusive at all. In any case, Sajin can vote how him pleases; Troll will be doing the same.

Troll's reasons for suspecting MiteyMouse:

* The mistake about how town can win be an issue for Troll; she knows the mechanic and no should make it. There be little motivation for her to lie about it as either town or scum but as scum there be some confusion to be gotten out of it. It no actually be nearly the tell that others be making it but it be something.

* MiteyMouse plays an emotional game regularly but she be using it as a crutch this game as regards hohum in particular.

* MiteyMouse's reasons for suspecting people be devoid of anything that actually involves scum tell's in Troll's opinion and the process of elimination method she be proposing to use (which no has cleared anyone for her other Sajin) seems like an excuse not to scum hunt this game.

* As Troll has said, MiteyMouse seems unlikely to be the chosen to Troll. This be in addition to everything else but it does add slightly to her chances of being scum as Troll said when Troll answered Sajin earlier. If people no like this one them no have to include it in their consideration. Not connected to her chances of being scum it also means that if Troll wrong and she is town we be less likely to be hurt by it which makes the lynch more appealing than it would otherwise have been.

It no be that strong a case actually. Troll no has any interest of pushing it on others. Troll doesn't have a stronger case on anyone else at this time though (whether Troll takes the chances of being the chosen into account or not) so it be where Troll's vote goes. The first day weak cases be fairly typical in Troll's experience so Troll be willing to go with what Troll has to work with. Once we get the information we will from the flip and night kills there should be stronger cases to be made tomorrow.

@Papa Zito: Troll agrees that Cojin's vote feels a bit funny. Having said that, Papa Zito's stance towards MiteyMouse being clearly scum because of her slip but not wanting to lynch her today makes Troll at least as uncomfortable. Troll will wait to see what happens here before drawing conclusions.

@MiteyMouse: Why do you assume that Cojin's talk of PMs no could have been between Papa Zito and some scum other than you?

@everyone: Troll actually finds the "Papa Zito just showed he knows what will happen to MiteyMouse tomorrow!" take to be a bit silly. The implication was clearly that if MiteyMouse be scum she would be about to lynch on future days if we didn't today. If she did get night killed then we no would have to worry about her anyhow. If people want to assume that Papa Zito would only make a statement if him was sure it was true that be fine but it seems to Troll to be a quick way to express something that should be fairly evident while not belaboring the largely irrelevant cases.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Zorblag wrote:@Papa Zito: Troll agrees that Cojin's vote feels a bit funny. Having said that, Papa Zito's stance towards MiteyMouse being clearly scum because of her slip but not wanting to lynch her today makes Troll at least as uncomfortable. Troll will wait to see what happens here before drawing conclusions.
We can lynch her today, or not. I think she's clearly scum so I'm more interested in using our remaining time to find her partner. If we can't then sure, she can be lynched today.
Zorblag wrote:@everyone: Troll actually finds the "Papa Zito just showed he knows what will happen to MiteyMouse tomorrow!" take to be a bit silly. The implication was clearly that if MiteyMouse be scum she would be about to lynch on future days if we didn't today. If she did get night killed then we no would have to worry about her anyhow. If people want to assume that Papa Zito would only make a statement if him was sure it was true that be fine but it seems to Troll to be a quick way to express something that should be fairly evident while not belaboring the largely irrelevant cases.
Yes, this, which is why I haven't bothered to address it.
Kappa
Just Monika

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”