Newbie 800 ~ Mafia: The Reality Show (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Raskol »

By the way: Haylen, I know you've been around and posting, and you have no excuse this time.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Haylen »

That was extremely creepy.

I want you to know though, like I've told other players. I sign in an leave myself logged in for hours and go off to other places. I had a 3 hrs driving lesson earlier and left myself logged in. Once, I let my dad use my computer when I was at work, so I was left logged in for 7 hrs and people thought I was lurking then too.

As deadline is now, and because I found Onion to be one of my most suspicious players on Day One, I am going to

Unvote
Vote Onion

I know I'm going to be in deep doo doo tomorrow if I'm not NK'd tonight. Especially if Onion's claim is true.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Nikanor »

Haylen, your Inconsistencies of Lynch post is ready, right? I don't care if it's unpolished or whatever, just post what you have and EBWOP tomorrow if you're still alive.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Raskol »

You do know that every post you make is logged and easy to find via your profile, don't you? I guess maybe you don't know that, which is good since it makes it easy to catch you in your lies.

Don't bullshit me with this leaving yourself logged in crap. You have posted 6 times today since you claimed you were sick, and none of those posts have been very important. You are a liar and you are scum, and ever since I pretended to buy your last bullshit excuse, I think you've gotten complacent, and you've given me ANOTHER incident of your active lurking, and of your lying about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if you NK me tonight, so I'm going to make this real clear to everyone right now: you've been lurking and you've been lying about it. Just like last time, you hung around not posting and waited until RIGHT AFTER I called you out on it to come in and give an excuse.

You were "gone" and claimed you were "sick" for 8+ hours, and 8 minutes after I call you out, you're in here giving another excuse!

Here's a list of the posts Haylen's made on mafiascum since she claimed sick earlier:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 86#1787686
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 10#1787710
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 18#1787718
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 82#1787882
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32#1787932
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 53#1788053

Posts at the time right after she claimed sick here, again about an hour later, and again about two hours ago. Haylen has been at her computer all throughout the day posting on mafiascum, not contributing anything to this thread and waiting for the day to end.

Whether I'm alive or not tomorrow, she's the scum and the lynch target.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Nikanor »

And just putting this out there: MS.net automatically logs you off if you go inactive for about thirty minutes. So your excuse about leaving the computer on does not hold.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Raskol »

Just to give a bit more detail on the timetable: Haylen posted here claiming sick at 2:50 am (my time), 2:55 am for herr next post, then again at 3:27, 3:37, 7:58, 9:02, and 10:52.

Then she posted again at 12:10, EIGHT MINUTES AFTER I posted telling her I knew what she was up to.

This exactly mimics her behavior before (lurking until a post accusing herr is made, and then very quickly showing up to make an excuse), which suggest that she is very much here and very much aware of what is going on, but for some reason is unwilling to contribute.

Last time she made the excuse that she was at L-1 in another game, this time she has no such excuse. This is an ongoing pattern that can only be indicative of scum.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Raskol »

sorrry about double posting, but Ic an't edit and so it will have to do. the point of the timetable is to show that Haylen has been on mafiascum all throughout the day, posting. One of her posts on another game was actually pretty long and detailed.

She is scum, scum, scum, scum...she's already hammered onion for today, if onion is a scum then she is bussing him to save herself, do not let her argue that she is town because she voted for onion if onion turns out scum. her behavior indicates that she was hoping for a no lynch today and would have let it happen if I had not called her out.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 am

Post by Haylen »

Raskol, I hereby declare you a fully fledged retard.

Explain to me how every post except 2 were anything game related. I can't think very well when I'm ill. And ffs, don't you dare accuse me of not being ill when I am. I don't lie in my games, especially to the mod.

Also, I could get you modkilled for posting links to ongoing games.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Haylen »

Also, i would link you to a post of what one of my really detailed posts look like, but that would mean posting to ongoing games.

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Raskol »

Personal insults won't save you. Neither will threats. By the way, posting links to posts as evidence of activity in other threads isn't illegal, only discussing the game outside of game is.

If Vi wanted to modkill me for posting such evidence it woudl have been the first time.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Nikanor »

Haylen. Please post your Lynch case before nightfall. If you were lying and stalling when you said it was next to ready, then say so. Don't just ignore me.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Haylen »

I lied, it isn't ready. I'm a perfectionist and a procrastinater, If i have to much to do, I say i've done things and put them off and off and off until I get called out on it. I should've gone V/LA days ago just so I can keep up with everything. But that's me, I overload myself with work. A combination of perfectionism and procrastination usually leads to dramatic explosions. And yes, I haven't got the hang of knowing my game limits yet.

Lynch me tomorrow if you want, it's hardly like I'm gonna be NK'd now anyway, thanks to Raskol.

I don't need to be saved, I'm a townie. And I'm sorry for the personal insult, that's the first time ever that i've done one in a game.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Nikanor »

Ugh, okay. I can't really blame you, since I've done the same thing, but still.... Ugh.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Raskol »

Wow, you've lied about upcoming posts in mafia games too? You may not be able to blame her then, on fear of hypocrisy, but I think the rest of us certainly can.

If it were a matter of your simply not having a post, Haylen, it would be a different thing. Continually promising posts and then not delivering them is scummy, and when it fits into a larger pattern of active lurking and lying, it is one of the clearest scumtells I can think of.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Haylen »

Yer. a) get your facts right. b) you don't know me, it's a common thing I do. I always promise posts then dont deliver them, i've done it in about 3 times this week.

I know how you feel with the 'Urg' Nikanor, I really do. If I'm not killed tonight, I will post in complete and perfectly tomorrow. It's really not my fault the perfectionism/procrastination, I could explain why but I don't really wish to discuss in in thread.

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Raskol »

I want to add that this is something that Haylen has been doing all game, Nikanor, even before you came in. This isn't an isolated incident. She has been promising posts and then not delivering, telling us she's gone and then lurking around the forum, avoiding only this thread. Both times I've called her on it, she's come in withing 10 minutes to give some kind of excuse.

I don't know if I will be alive tomorrow, so I am just going to say this to all of you right now before the thread is closed for nightfall: I am almost certain that if onion turns out to be scum, then Haylen will be his scum partner. If onion is scum then there is no reasonable option, barring other developments, but to lynch Haylen next.

If Onion is town, then I am less sure, as it would be less likely in that case that she would attempt a no lynch as she has done today, but the evidence against her is still significant.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Haylen »

Scum! If you're reading this, I would prefer to be Night Killed than lynched. Being lynched really hurts my pride. Although, I will do my best to show everyone i'm town tomorrow if i live.

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Raskol »

:roll:

All I've seen out of you since you came back into this thread is one big appeal to emotion. Cut the act.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Haylen »

Yer. Believe me, that is not an emotional appeal. Would you like me to write you a real emotional appeal? It wont be in character though, there's an ooc button here somewhere...

Also, I am a hell of a good actress, you wouldn't know if I was acting, seriously.

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:13 am

Post by Raskol »

You're clearly not as good an actress as you think you are, and the fact that you could become even more emotional than you are now doesn't make what you're doing any less an appeal to emotion.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Haylen »

hahaha no, people think I'm acting when I'm really not. I'm not acting. Unfortunately, there is no one in this game who can recognise when I am...in fact, there are only two, maybe three, players on this site who can recognise when I am.

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Raskol »

Whatever. I've got my case on you now, and continuing with this conversation would be pointless and would only serve to distract. If you had anything to say in your defense, I would be glad to discuss it with you, but you clearly don't, so I'm going to bow out until someone else has a question. If other people want to buy your pity party, that's their problem, but I won't contribute to it any more.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Haylen »

Pfft. I'm neither scum, nor appealing to emotion. Clearly you have no idea what constitutes a scumtell around here.

I would be glad to defend myself if people asked me questions.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Haylen »

Code: Select all

Haylen's Pissed-o-scale 
8/10
This is in the red zone. Haylen is highly pissed off right now, tread carefully 

Basically, ask a question (nicely) and I will discuss. Ask it in an infuriating way and there's a very high chance you'll get an angry (maybe insulting reply)

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Raskol »

What a surprise, another appeal to emotion. Oh no, you're angry and might insult me. Wait a minute while I find a place to hide.

As for questions, here's one: can you name any good reason why I shouldn't, if onion turns out to be scum, take your behavior as a surefire indicator that you're scum too?

Keep in mind that we've already established that you're a habitual liar, so please try to make it something we don't have to take your word for on.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”