Newbie 792--Mafia Island ~ Mafia win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Mitey Mouse (2): Thesp, Darkstrike_11

Not Voting: Papa Zito, AGar, Wickedestjr, Mitey Mouse, Indigo Heron

4 to lynch.
Success breeds suspicion
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Yaw »

Mitey Mouse has been prodded (no posts for 3 days).
Success breeds suspicion
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 am

Post by AGar »

Interesting analysis Dark, definitely helpful.

Mitey is lurking, so I'm definitely gaining suspicions about him or her. However, my vote would L-1 him or her and I want to get his or her defense before setting up someone to hammer him or her.

FoS: Mitey Mouse

Please make some noise.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:17 am

Post by AGar »

EBWOP:
AGar wrote: Mitey is lurking, so I'm definitely gaining suspicions about him or her. However, my vote would L-1 him or her and I want to get his or her defense before setting up someone to hammer him or her.
Forgot the word "more" between gaining and suspicions. I guess better wording would be: "I'm getting more and more suspicious about him or her"
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hiall...sorry I was away, busy week at work. Lety me read...be back shortly.
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ok...I see I've fallen under some suspicion in here. I will try to respond to everything but, if I miss something please let me know.
Wickedestjr wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:
Thesp wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:Thesp...I don't love the random voting stage. It is the norm here but, far from my favourite part of the game.
Speaking of which...
Vote: Wickedestjr
...because it took me a bit to try and pronounce your name!
I'm curious - if you acknowledge it as the norm, don't like it, and see a viable alternative presented before you, why then accept the norm?
This is because the only time (here) I've tried not randomly voting, I got jumped all over! I did not really want a repeat of that.
But like Thesp said, there is an alternative for beginning the game. Why did you not use this alternative?
I believe that I already answered this and then used his idea...and thought that it was fun.
Wickedestjr wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:As to the meat of this post, I took that as a joke. This would be a very short game if the Scum came out so easily.
Oh dear. Mitey, why are you answering for Boxman?
Hmm... I think this is important to take into account.
Again, already answered. In your next post you quote it. I wasn't answering for him.
Wickedestjr wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:Papa...I was just giving my take on the comment from Boxman. I wasn't answering for him at all.
ORLY? Because it sure looks like you said out a nice little excuse that he could just pick up and say "yeah this".
Not to get all meta here but, you of all people know that I'm not fond of in thread coaching...that is what you are implying, is it not? And if I was to coach in thread, it would be far more subtle...again, you know this!
WIFOM excuse. I know that I did this as well, but I think this case is worse.
How is it worse...please explain how my actions are bad but, your use of WiFoM is ok?
Wickedestjr wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:
Papa Zito wrote: In your opinion, which is more valuable:
- A player defending against an attack directly against him/her; or
- A player defending another player.
I think that they both have value. A player defending themselves...that is a big part of the game and if someone didn't defend themselves, well then, they're not really playing are they?
A player defending someone else...well, this could be considered buddying (or cuddling as I like to call it) or it could be pointing out something that the accuser did not see.

Both get the players talking and that is always a good thing!
I see this as a very safe answer to a very revealing question.
Yes it was a safe answer but, Papa was (quite obviously) implying that my defense of Boxman (though it wasn't really a defence just me stating an oponion) made me less valuable to the Town.
Wickedestjr wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:
Papa Zito wrote: First, arguing with Mitey sucks. :(

Second, help me see the value of defending? I'm missing it.

Also, you've hit on one concern, erm, cuddling. (lol) But you missed another, that of an experienced partner defending a less experienced one.
Yeah...I don't like fighting with you either my friend...but it's part of the fun of the game!

Defending (though I'm not sure that that is what I did here) could help to point out something that the accuser did not see. The joke part of his post seemed pretty obvious... You've played with me before, do you really think that if I were Scum with Boxman, that I would tip my hand this early and give us both away?
Well, we know boxman is scum.
Yes he ws but, as I said, I would not tip my hand so early if he was my partner.
Wickedestjr wrote: I find Mitey Mouse to be scummy.
FoS: Mitey Mouse
I would be voting for him right now if that didn't put him at L-1. He isn't contributing at all. I kind of get the feeling that he is waiting for day to end so he can make another kill. He also doesn't seem too interested in scumhunting.
I have had a busy week at work and then have wanted to spend some time with Mr. MiteyMouse when I have been home.

No...MiteyMouse is a she!

So Wicked, I see you trying your very hardest to twist my words and make me look bad, you are even asking me questions that you later quote my answers to. I'm impressed that you went back and reread right from the start to find your case on me but, you are really reaching. The Town does not need to fabricate and pad cases...we need to find Scum. Scum have to sometimes reach and twist to find cases. so...
Vote:Wickedestjr

Now, I'd love to hear IH's case on me...it's hard to defend when I don't know the accusations.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

MM wrote:I believe that I already answered this and then used his idea...and thought that it was fun.
Can you please point out the posts where this happens, because I can't find it.

MM wrote:How is it worse...please explain how my actions are bad but, your use of WiFoM is ok?
Darkstrike had a theory that me and you were the scum pair because we were the last two to confirm. He accused me first though. For my defense I used WIFOM by saying that there is no knowing that the last two to confirm would be scum and that the scum could have confirmed first on purpose to make me and you look bad.

However it looked to me like you did not realize that defending boxman would make you look so bad, and it looked like when you did realize this, you said, "oh do you actually think I would of done this if I was scum". Well you could have.

I think my WIFOM excuse is ok, because I didn't really do anything scummy in the first place when darkstrike accused me. However, you defended boxman who turned out to be scum which is scummy. Then you use that WIFOM excuse of yours.

MM wrote:
Yes it was a safe answer
but, Papa was (quite obviously) implying that my defense of Boxman (though it wasn't really a defence just me stating an oponion) made me less valuable to the Town.
You even admit that it is a safe answer. Papa Zito asked you which of the two you prefer, and instead you say you think they are both equally important. That did not answer the question. It struck me as if you weren't sure how to answer the question. Possibly scared you may answer incorrectly.

MM wrote:No...MiteyMouse is a she!
Sorry about that.

@MM - What do you think of Thesp and Darkstrike?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Oh and also MM what do you think about IH? Do you believe his claim?
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by Indigo Heron »

Me? I don't have a case against you. I don't see anything particularly incriminating.

I, on the other hand, consider Wicked to be a hypocrite.

FoS: Wicked
while I go about gathering more evidence.
最愛心。。。
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by Indigo Heron »

[quote="Wicked]Darkstrike had a theory that me and you were the scum pair because we were the last two to confirm. He accused me first though. For my defense I used WIFOM by saying that there is no knowing that the last two to confirm would be scum and that the scum could have confirmed first on purpose to make me and you look bad.[/quote]

Seriously?
最愛心。。。
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Post by Indigo Heron »

EBWOP:
Wicked wrote:Darkstrike had a theory that me and you were the scum pair because we were the last two to confirm. He accused me first though. For my defense I used WIFOM by saying that there is no knowing that the last two to confirm would be scum and that the scum could have confirmed first on purpose to make me and you look bad.
最愛心。。。
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Wicked, I remember that defence. It was not a good wifom defence. Wifom is rarely a good defence. Claiming that one type of wifom defence is better than another is just absurd.

Wicked is just making life more difficult for himself today. I still find it interesting that we had a L-1 wagon on him and boxman didn't hammer it. Though I suppose that could go either way, he could be afraid to hammer a townie, or he could have not wanted to lynch his partner.

I'd quite like to hear other people's thoughts on that piece of evidence..
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 am

Post by Papa Zito »

So I'll start off by saying that our scum lies somewhere in Mitey, Wicked or AGar.
AGar wrote:I've been following, but too tired to post anything really.

Interesting stuff wicked. First you L-1 a guy who the majority wants lynched, and then you unvote him because you don't want to "accidentally" kill him? Doesn't make sense. The people voting wanted him dead. We're past petty random voting, and now Boxman is doing nothing to help his case here.

Papa Zito, I don't necessarily agree with your whole "Claim please" but, hey, it's getting some interesting tells from other people, so keep it up I guess.

I seem to find Boxman a much more effective lynch than Wickedest right now.
I find this very townie, plus he was pretty early on the Box wagon. I don't think AGar is our man.
Mitey Mouse wrote:
Papa Zito wrote: Okay, so basically what it comes down to is that a Wicked lynch is less risky because he's either vanilla or scum. So there's that.

I still think we should go with Box.
What is more compelling for Box as opposed to Wicked Papa?
Mitey is waffling about the Box situation. She shouldn't be asking this question soon after I posted a big case on Box. There was also her defense of him earlier in the game when I went after him for his RVS "joke". Mitey could easily be our scum.
Wickedestjr wrote:Unvote: Boxman

Sorry, I was unaware of the vote count. Please don't claim boxman.

@Papa Zito - Wth? Why would you want a second player to say their role? Personally I would rather finish this day without letting mafia know all the power roles.
Then there's Wicked, of course. I wrote yesterday about this particular post: "Wickedestjr's panicked unvote looks like scum trying not to get his partner killed. " Box's flip kinda validates this. Plus since he claimed vanilla yesterday a mislynch doesn't hurt us much here.

vote: Wickedestjr
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Indigo Heron wrote:
Wicked wrote:Darkstrike had a theory that me and you were the scum pair because we were the last two to confirm. He accused me first though. For my defense I used WIFOM by saying that there is no knowing that the last two to confirm would be scum and that the scum could have confirmed first on purpose to make me and you look bad.
Seriously?
Did you not notice this or are you being sarcasm somehow?

Darkstrike wrote:Wicked, I remember that defence. It was not a good wifom defence. Wifom is rarely a good defence. Claiming that one type of wifom defence is better than another is just absurd.

Wicked is just making life more difficult for himself today. I still find it interesting that we had a L-1 wagon on him and boxman didn't hammer it. Though I suppose that could go either way, he could be afraid to hammer a townie, or he could have not wanted to lynch his partner.

I'd quite like to hear other people's thoughts on that piece of evidence..
Who's defense do you think is better then? Boxman couldn't hammer, I think he was the one that put me at L-1 anyway.

@Papa Zito - The only way I can defend myself in this situation without using a WIFOM excuse would be to say that I'm the kind of player that likes to spend as much time in the day as possible, and therefore I didn't want a box lynch.

The reason I am suspicious of MM is because;

1: She hasn't contributed hardly any.

2: She doesn't seem to be too interested in scumhunting.

3: The only comments relating to boxman have been defending him in some way.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by AGar »

Something random/stupid to point out that I just noticed while reading other posts:

I'm 100% solid that Thesp is townie. Why? Because during random questioning Boxman wouldn't have said his actual partner when he was asked.

Mitey defending Box doesn't really strike me as scum as much as a bit anti-town. Again, I doubt scum would openly defend each other so easily. It might've been more of a chance to get a better picture than we had. Was it necessary? No, but it wasn't as bad as wicked is stressing. In terms of contributing/not scumhunting, I still don't think that it's an absolute tell. She may just be busy, or not good at it. I don't necessarily "contribute" to scum hunting, because I'm not too good at it I don't think. I just add my opinion every so often.

Wicked, you're my strongest candidate. Box L-1'd you, then didn't realize it and quickly undid it. You've made most of your votes without any real reasoning. You're skittish.

Defend or Die.

Vote: Wickedestjr

Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Indigo Heron »

Did you not notice this or are you being sarcasm somehow?
I didn't think you were going to use this rubbish, flimsy excuse as evidence of your town alignment.

Major FoS: Wicked
最愛心。。。
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Wickedestjr wrote:@Papa Zito - The only way I can defend myself in this situation without using a WIFOM excuse would be to say that I'm the kind of player that likes to spend as much time in the day as possible, and therefore I didn't want a box lynch.
We were 2-3 days away from deadline. This reads like something you pulled from a "Top 10 Ways to Appear Townie" list.
Wickedestjr wrote:The reason I am suspicious of MM is because;

Please contrast these points to your play in this game.
Kappa
Just Monika
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Wickedestjr (4) [Mitey Mouse, Indigoheron, DS, Tracker]
Agar (1) [Boxman]
Boxman (3) [Papa Zito, Agar, Wickedestjr]
Mitey Mouse (1) [Thesp]

This, wicked. Why wouldn't boxman hammer in this situation? This is what I want thoughts on.

I'm fine with a wicked lynch today. I'd prefer a Mitey lynch, but if either of them flips townie I'm pretty sure that the other one wouldn't on the following day. I can't see anyone other than Mitey or Wicked being the remaining scum.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Papa Zito wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:The reason I am suspicious of MM is because;

Please contrast these points to your play in this game.
1: My scumhunting may not have helped much, but I have been trying my best to find out who the last scumhunting member is. Mitey doesn't seem like she has ever.

2: If I wasn't interested in scumhunting then I wouldn't posting as much. Mitey made three posts during day 2 I think, so far. I have made at least 10 I'm pretty sure.

3: Well, the only times that Mitey has actually spoken about box, she was first defending his joke that he made at the beginning of the game that he was scum, which turned out to be the truth. Then mitey asked why we would want box lynched more than me. This seemed like she was defending him again to me. She was also never on the box wagon.

@Darkstrike

Box was the fourth person to vote for me. Then he unvoted. Then later I was either at L-1 for unvoting but regardless, box hadn't even posted around this time.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Thesp »

I'm going to try to get a good post in here today or tomorrow, but work is crazy right now and I'm packing for Flayming Man. I will definitely be on V/LA from Wednesday afternoon, July 1st through Sunday, July 5th. I'm not forgetting about you all, I promise!

I'm presuming everyone is moving to their favorite candidate now. If it's not Mitey Mouse or wickedestjr, you'd better put it forth quickly and strongly, as we don't want the deadline to dictate our lynch.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Wickedestjr wrote: 1: My scumhunting may not have helped much, but I have been trying my best to find out who the last scumhunting member is. Mitey doesn't seem like she has ever.
Who have you hunted, and what were your conclusions?
Wickedestjr wrote:2: If I wasn't interested in scumhunting then I wouldn't posting as much. Mitey made three posts during day 2 I think, so far. I have made at least 10 I'm pretty sure.
Does post count typically indicate alignment?
Wickedestjr wrote:3: Well, the only times that Mitey has actually spoken about box, [1]she was first defending his joke that he made at the beginning of the game that he was scum, which turned out to be the truth. [2]Then mitey asked why we would want box lynched more than me. This seemed like she was defending him again to me. [3]She was also never on the box wagon.
1. Yes, it did turn out to be the truth. Let's look at this in more detail. Box identified himself as scum in that joke, which has proven true by his flip. He then identified Thesp as his partner. Since you're using his joke post as evidence, why are you not suspecting Thesp?

2. Why didn't you bring this point up before I mentioned it?

3. Which is more scummy to you: To never join a wagon on someone who later turns out to be scum, or to join it and then jump off when the voter realizes he put the person at L-1?

@Thesp, no worries, we have until July 14. We shouldn't be in a rush.
Kappa
Just Monika
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hi guys...I'm so sorry...this has been my "hell week" at work and I haven't had much non work time. I'm here and catching up. I'll post shortly! Thanks for understanding!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

For now, I believe IH. There has not been a counter claim and I'm hving no part in going after our uncountered cop at this point. Perhaps after his results come in things might be different but, for now, I'm staying away from him.
Wickedestjr wrote:
MM wrote:I believe that I already answered this and then used his idea...and thought that it was fun.
Can you please point out the posts where this happens, because I can't find it.
Looking back, it was not as much as I thought it was. I did answer a question and I asked one near the start of the game.
Wickedestjr wrote:
MM wrote:How is it worse...please explain how my actions are bad but, your use of WiFoM is ok?
Darkstrike had a theory that me and you were the scum pair because we were the last two to confirm. He accused me first though. For my defense I used WIFOM by saying that there is no knowing that the last two to confirm would be scum and that the scum could have confirmed first on purpose to make me and you look bad.

However it looked to me like you did not realize that defending boxman would make you look so bad, and it looked like when you did realize this, you said, "oh do you actually think I would of done this if I was scum". Well you could have.

I think my WIFOM excuse is ok, because I didn't really do anything scummy in the first place when darkstrike accused me. However, you defended boxman who turned out to be scum which is scummy. Then you use that WIFOM excuse of yours.
I used the WiFoM excuse before I knew he was Scum. I'm not defending this too too much as it looks bad. At the time though I did not know that he was Scum.
Wickedestjr wrote:
MM wrote:
Yes it was a safe answer
but, Papa was (quite obviously) implying that my defense of Boxman (though it wasn't really a defence just me stating an oponion) made me less valuable to the Town.
You even admit that it is a safe answer. Papa Zito asked you which of the two you prefer, and instead you say you think they are both equally important. That did not answer the question. It struck me as if you weren't sure how to answer the question. Possibly scared you may answer incorrectly.
Well I do admit that it was safe. I do believe that both are important...though, that is now looking to turn around and be used against me.
Wickedestjr wrote:
MM wrote:No...MiteyMouse is a she!
Sorry about that.
No worries...happens all the time!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:49 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Wickedestjr wrote: @MM - What do you think of Thesp and Darkstrike?
Thesp has been suspecting me far a while now but, I'm not really sure why. He has voted for me twice without making a case...I would love to hear the case as I cannot answer accusations that I don't know about!

Darkstrike...again voting me. I read that he thinks I'm Scummy for not changing my vote but, I'm sure that there could be a better reason for a vote but, It's not my vote.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Papa Zito wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote: 1: My scumhunting may not have helped much, but I have been trying my best to find out who the last scumhunting member is. Mitey doesn't seem like she has ever.
Who have you hunted, and what were your conclusions?
What do you mean by this question? Do you mean who have I been suspicious of?

Papa Zito wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:2: If I wasn't interested in scumhunting then I wouldn't posting as much. Mitey made three posts during day 2 I think, so far. I have made at least 10 I'm pretty sure.
Does post count typically indicate alignment?

It shows how interested they are in scum hunting.
I admit, this is not one of my strongest points, but it is still something I thought was worthy of pointing out.

Papa Zito wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:3: Well, the only times that Mitey has actually spoken about box, [1]she was first defending his joke that he made at the beginning of the game that he was scum, which turned out to be the truth. [2]Then mitey asked why we would want box lynched more than me. This seemed like she was defending him again to me. [3]She was also never on the box wagon.
1. Yes, it did turn out to be the truth. Let's look at this in more detail. Box identified himself as scum in that joke, which has proven true by his flip. He then identified Thesp as his partner. Since you're using his joke post as evidence, why are you not suspecting Thesp?

2. Why didn't you bring this point up before I mentioned it?

3. Which is more scummy to you: To never join a wagon on someone who later turns out to be scum, or to join it and then jump off when the voter realizes he put the person at L-1?

@Thesp, no worries, we have until July 14. We shouldn't be in a rush.
[/quote]

1: First of all, I sort of suspect Thesp, because he hasn't done anything to prove his innocence yet. Some people have to me, and Thesp hasn't. I would rather lynch Mitey though, because she's actually done things that make me believe she is the last remaining scum.

2: I didn't notice this until I saw you mention it.

3: Somebody who never joined the bandwagon. The defenses from mitey I would think would make somebody else lean toward this answer as well.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”