Newbie 773 - New Bieland GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bobo_the_Monkey
Bobo_the_Monkey
Townie
Bobo_the_Monkey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Bobo_the_Monkey »

Great Job Koriental! Well played. :D
koriental
koriental
Townie
koriental
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by koriental »

hey everyone. so i guess it's confirmed it's over. so i can let you know that i was the final scum.

it was a blast playing. there were some dry/dead moments in the forum but all in all a great first experience.

so here's my review of the whole game.

day1
it sucked that bobo got lynched on day 1. but hey. bobo. we still won~. i felt like i could be in hot water cuz i was one of the only ones that didn't vote for him.

could've gotten ryan colt lynched but i dind't want to be the vote that kicked him out, thought i mite be picked on, for being the lynching vote

then we almost had mufasa lynched, but again, scared to be the lynching vote.

then reckoner opened his mouth and got an extension for day 1!!! that sucked. haha. i thought me and bobo would make it out of day 1 unscathed.

night 1
i got real lucky w/ voting ryan colt out as he was the cop. i voted ryan cuz he was kinda quiet and didn't think that him being eliminated would draw much attention to me, he just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, easy victim =).

i wanted to keep the other ppl alive cuz they seemed either aggressive and strong as players so that naturally ppl would be suspicious of them, or because they looked so guilty at some points.

day 2
at this point, reckoner and dragonfly both were sharing alot of suspicion on cow, which was pretty good for me, cuz i could sit back a bit and watch the poo fling back and forth.

i also hammed up the newbness because so many of you guys were calling me newbtown, eg. reckoner in post 152.

mufasa and baszie were lookign real bad by their gameplay this day, so i was happy that took the light off me in any way.

reckoner in post 193 again puts a case against cow.

reckoner accidentally votes out tubby. makes him look bad.

night 2
i liked the idea of keeping opposing players around, so i wanted reckoner and cow around. baszie continued to look bad the way he was playing. dragonfly was against cow and others at different points and so iw anted to keep him too. so mufasa had to die.

day 3
reckoner votes baszie quick thinking that baszie was a bad scum who killed a guilty looking mufasa.
dragonfly goes crazy for reckoner. big long case against him. loved it. lol. at this point dragonfly/reckoner/cow are all casting deep stares at each other. i tried to keep up my attack against baszie so that no attn would be drawn to me.

basically just waited for the 3 strongest town to turn their attention to baszie and vote him out, i got away without even having to vote =)

night 3
was totally scared of reckoner, he was playign too well and id ont' know how strongly i could've made arguments against him. saw that there was still a riff btwn the other two townies dragonfly and cow, so i got rid of reckoner.

day 4
had a plan to keep cow since the beginning of the game, lotsa ppl thought he was shifty at one point, and also he didn't vote bobo in day 1. thot that if it came down to it, i could play innocent against big bad cow who was a strong player. =)

then finally dragonfly gave me the opening i needed and i took it.

so there is all my thinking over the game. well...a short summary. hope you had fun, and thanks for all the help with the game and playing it online!
passion...it lies in all of us...
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Well at least you killed me because I was "playing too well" >.<
green shirt thursdays
Baszie
Baszie
Townie
Baszie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Post by Baszie »

koriental wrote:day 3
reckoner votes baszie quick thinking that baszie was a bad scum who killed a guilty looking mufasa.
dragonfly goes crazy for reckoner. big long case against him. loved it. lol. at this point dragonfly/reckoner/cow are all casting deep stares at each other. i tried to keep up my attack against baszie so that no attn would be drawn to me.

basically just waited for the 3 strongest town to turn their attention to baszie and vote him out, i got away without even having to vote =)
AAGH, At that time, I was so pissed noone took the time to look at you! I didn't want to get lynched, so I tried to be very careful, but that made things only worse. Also, people gave me crap for posting too little, but you and I had almost the same amount of posts. By the way, I didn't suspect you more than cow anytime in the game. I have to say, very well played.

Oh, and sorry for being obvious scum while I'm actually not :)
Ryan Colt
Ryan Colt
Townie
Ryan Colt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:25 am

Post by Ryan Colt »

Wow, that would have been a cool first game for me if I hadn't gotten lynched on the first night! LOL

I admit that I was completely clueless on the first day, and didn't suspect either of the 2 mafia. However as soon as I found out that Bobo was mafia, I went through all the posts of the first day and zeroed in on Koriental as the second scum. (Since I was the cop I had my suspicion confirmed by Talitha). I WAS SO GUTTED THAT YOU KILLED ME OFF!!!! oh man.

Good play koriental.
My God! Oh wait, that's me.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Talitha »

Oh shoot, sorry guys. I saw this was over then completely forgot to come post a wrap up. No mod points for me.

Game over.
koriental & bobo_the_monkey (mafia) win!
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

then reckoner opened his mouth and got an extension for day 1!!! that sucked.
Actually, that was me. I'm actually kinda surprised at cow's play. A lot of people played scummy, which made it very difficult. But I thought my vote on bobo would have been an easy town tell for cow on the final day, being the IC. Since he didn't take me for town I took him for scum, and that's how it ended. Good game everyone.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Dragonfly13 wrote:
then reckoner opened his mouth and got an extension for day 1!!! that sucked.
Actually, that was me. I'm actually kinda surprised at cow's play. A lot of people played scummy, which made it very difficult. But I thought my vote on bobo would have been an easy town tell for cow on the final day, being the IC. Since he didn't take me for town I took him for scum, and that's how it ended. Good game everyone.
meh, like I said, this wasn't one of my best games. I did a PBPA, but I hadn't done a full reread, which was the next step.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I also don't take things for towntells because it's really, really, really, really dangerous.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Dragonfly13 »

Well, as scum, there was no reason for me to change the day's lynch from mufasa to bobo. I agree it can be dangerous, but I also think looking for town tells increases the chances of town winning the game.
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Last Post.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”