ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:41 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kise wrote:Well like I said, that's just my mindset. I'm Japanese, and we're known for kamikazes......

OK, bad joke.

I gotta ask though, girls: Any reason why SOG is still at L-1?
*shrug* Fixed...
If you're asking why I haven't unvoted, it's because I like bandwagons.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

What I don't get though, is that it seems that you think that Infection is not mafia. Which means that for you, there should be only 3 suspects left. 2 of them should be scum to you. Yet, you haven't voted one of those 3.
To make it even more strange, is that Sotty didn't hammer me, while she had the chance, and SOG unvoted me, to which you later commented with:
Kise wrote:But I do understand where Infection is coming from, because it's as if SOG didn't want to chance ZazieR being lynched.
So why haven't you voted one of the 'remaining' three suspicions?
And why not me when both other two have a link with me?
Ignore the ''R''
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Kise »

Do you want me to vote for you?

Maybe you took my comments the wrong way. I don't think Infection is town, but he's leaning closer to being town than the rest of you.

And as for how zwet' played... He's a known noob (or alt).. He failed the martyr thing, so that's on him.

ZazieR, the main reason I am not voting is because there is more to be found out. You can't vote early on when you're not 100% sure that the lynch would count.. Do you want me to make a hasty vote? Because that's what it seems like you're saying.

And with me having 3 people who I suspect more than Infection, that means that 2 would be scum, one would be town. So like I said, there is more to be found out. BUT, I am not saying Infection is definitely town. He just plays less suspiciously than the rest of us.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Kise wrote:ZazieR,
the main reason I am not voting is because there is more to be found out.
You can't vote early on when you're not 100% sure that the lynch would count.. Do you want me to make a hasty vote? Because that's what it seems like you're saying.
By voting, it can help to find more things out.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:14 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kise wrote:Do you want me to vote for you?

Maybe you took my comments the wrong way. I don't think Infection is town, but he's leaning closer to being town than the rest of you.

And as for how zwet' played... He's a known noob (or alt).. He failed the martyr thing, so that's on him.

ZazieR, the main reason I am not voting is because there is more to be found out. You can't vote early on when you're not 100% sure that the lynch would count.. Do you want me to make a hasty vote? Because that's what it seems like you're saying.

And with me having 3 people who I suspect more than Infection, that means that 2 would be scum, one would be town. So like I said, there is more to be found out. BUT, I am not saying Infection is definitely town. He just plays less suspiciously than the rest of us.
If you are asking why I asked you all this, it's because scum have to fake their suspicions. Townies follow their thoughts more than scum as they have nothing to hide.
It also gives a clearer image where your suspicions lie.

I'll get back to this post some other time. I have to think about your answers.
Ignore the ''R''
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:37 am

Post by semioldguy »

Can we get a prod on infection?

@Kise
How is Infection playing less suspiciously then the rest of us when he really hasn't even done anything this game?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Kise »

ZazieR wrote:If you are asking why I asked you all this, it's because scum have to fake their suspicions. Townies follow their thoughts more than scum as they have nothing to hide.
This is why townies mislynch a lot, and how the term "Terrible Townie" came to be. But to each their own; you have your experiences & beliefs, just as I have mine.

@SOG - He's asking questions to shed light on things he personally feels are scummy, while that leaves you having to defend yourself instead of countering him by asking questions of your own. And since we're on that topic, if you COULD ask Infection anything, what would it be? There doesn't seem like he's done much wrong so far... But I'll ask him a question first.

@Infection - Where the heck are you?! I hope you're caught up on everything.

@Sotty - Same pretty much goes to you... Where are you?

A few days ago, Infection was pretty good in my book.. But I don't like lurking (if that's what he's doing).
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Kise »

semioldguy wrote:By voting, it can help to find more things out.
I come from a pretty bizarre mafia background (off-site) and we used to do things blunt & direct. I'm honestly not used to long day phases, so things here on MS are a little different. With that said, what do you mean that keeping a vote on someone helps yo to find more things out? Also, what have you found out by the votes so far?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

[2] semioldguy - Sotty7, ZazieR

Not Voting: Infection, Kise, semioldguy

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Infection has been prodded. He has just under 24 hours to post before I start looking for a replacement.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:48 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry. Weekend posting is hit and miss with me. Kinda sucks.

Anyway, Kise you asked why my vote was still on semi and it is basically because I feel voting and in turn pressure is the best way to move the game along. If I was to unvote what would that do exactly? Why exactly aren't you voting your top suspect? Voting = pressure and can make people react differently and give you more info. Not only from the person you are voting, but also from all the other players in the game. In my opinion, the vote is the towns most powerful weapon. So not using it in this situation doesn't make any sense to me.

I wasn't impressed by Infection calling semi and ZazieR's RVS votes as weird and not expanding to why until I pressed him. He also accused me of defending the both of them which is just silly. I was getting ready to switch my vote over to him but the lurking really makes that pointless right now. Going to wait until he comes back, or a replacement comes in before I make a decision.

Infection has been climbing my list, so your instance to call him town or slightly more town or whatever it is you are saying about him is, in turn, making me feel uneasy about you.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kise wrote:
ZazieR wrote:If you are asking why I asked you all this, it's because scum have to fake their suspicions. Townies follow their thoughts more than scum as they have nothing to hide.
This is why townies mislynch a lot, and how the term "Terrible Townie" came to be. But to each their own; you have your experiences & beliefs, just as I have mine.
Thanks for that compliment...
Ignore the ''R''
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Kise »

^ I tried to be gentle.

@Sotty - I knew my opinion about Infection would be interpreted as me being 100% sure he's town. That's not the case at all. In other words, I just view him as being less panicky than everyone else; SOG in particular.

Do you two ladies feel that SOG has been pressured enough? I'm pretty nervous for him myself, based on how Infection has been grilling him. My booty is sweating, seriously.. But, yeah, if one of you could share what you've learned from putting pressure on SOG, I'll give you a mochi ball.

Yet…
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:25 am

Post by semioldguy »

Vote: Kise

Kise wrote:@SOG - He's asking questions to shed light on things he personally feels are scummy, while that leaves you having to defend yourself instead of countering him by asking questions of your own. And since we're on that topic, if you COULD ask Infection anything, what would it be? There doesn't seem like he's done much wrong so far... But I'll ask him a question first.
I already did ask Infection a question of my own, and it was while he was questioning me. Saying that you will ask him a question first is not accurate. It is also inaccurate to say that him questioning me only leaves me to defend myself and unable to ask him questions of my own. Furthermore, the question you ask him is not relevant to information about the game, as where he has been is not indicative of his alignment here.
Kise wrote:@Sotty - I knew my opinion about Infection would be interpreted as me being 100% sure he's town. That's not the case at all. In other words, I just view him as being
less panicky than everyone else; SOG in particular.
Where do you feel that I have been panicky? Please point it out and explain why you think it is panicky.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Kise »

Any and every time you spend the entire duration of your post defending yourself, rather than imposing a strong enough counter towards Infection or whomever is questioning you. Read some of your posts in ISO and you'll see that you've been focused too much on clearing your name rather than pointing out anything from other players that is majorly suspicious.

Is that an OMGUS vote, or a pressure-vote? Either way, does this answer my question in Post 82?

Yet…
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:45 am

Post by semioldguy »

Does answering the questions people ask of me indicate panic? If so, why? And if not, then what makes those posts panicky?

I'll request another time... please
point out
and
explain why
you think it is panicky in places where you think it is panicky.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:47 am

Post by semioldguy »

Kise wrote:Is that an OMGUS vote, or a pressure-vote?
This is a false dilemma, as the question implies that those are the only two answers when, in fact, they are not.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Kise »

Then how about you explain what the answer IS, rather than pointing out what it is not. We're the only two giving each other any action, therefore I'm going to aim all of my posts at you by default. If it's not a pressure nor an OMGUS vote against me, then you must be certain that you want to lynch me, correct? I see no other reason for the vote, but whatever the case may be, do explain your reasons.
semioldguy wrote:Does answering the questions people ask of me indicate panic? If so, why? And if not, then what makes those posts panicky?
Panic = A state when your back is against the wall and you sub-consciously develop a narrow mindset.

You've grown a 1-track mind since all you've been doing when replying to hard-hitting questions/concerns (from others) is say things only to make yourself appear clean/townie. Add to that the fact that you make frequent 1-sentence posts and it becomes clear that you don't care to contribute anything heavy to the game, EXCEPT for when you are in the hotseat and need to clean your image, again.
semioldguy wrote:No, it was not a pressure vote for him to post.
That was all you cared to comment on at the time. You found nothing else about anybody that you thought was worth mentioning? And if the reason you found nothing else on anybody worth mentioning is because nobody had done or said anything for you to be concerned about, then you NEED to deliver more pro-active posts that will move this game along, rather than sitting on the bench and waiting for opportunities when people directly speak to you. If it weren't for people addressing you, then I'd bet it'd be likely of you to become a lurker. Progression is the only way we can make this small game fun, honestly.
Right here, you could have broadened this post with a better explanation of how voting helps to find "things" out. This comment is so vague and does not paint any kind of picture at all. If you are a townie & voting helps you find out things, then let us into your mindset. There's no reason to be secretive because the mafia cannot NK you, so it's best to try and help the other two Town players find scum by announcing your viewpoint on things. The only thing I've gotten from your voting is that it's either random, or only used against someone such as myself who wants to assess your motives (a.k.a. an OMGUS vote) because we want to know whether you're scum or not.

You don't have a strong focus on scumhunting, although you'll ask a few questions here and there (that don't go answered, might I point out). By having a weak approach to scumhunting in a 5-person game, you will only keep us in a stalled day phase. Before today (IRL), it didn't seem like you were even interested in getting down to business.
semioldguy wrote:Infection: You still haven't made a vote. If you had to make a vote in your next post who would be the most likely person you'd vote for?
The importance of this question is...? I don't see what you plan to achieve here. If Infection says he felt like voting for someone besides yourself, then this is only a way (or rather, a diversion) into getting Infection and the other person into a possible chaotic war of words & finger pointing. If you're scum, then I find this to be your way of introducing a distraction. If you're town, I am not sure what kind of lead you wanted or expected from this. It's not the kind of question I even imagine myself asking unless I was mafia trying to employ smoke & mirrors long enough to get the heat off of me. The fact remains, however, that Infection is the one who NEEDS to address any and every question directed at him. He needs to answer this question how he wants... but that's not stopping me from butting in to try and understand your motives, SOG. I'd expect you not to sit back and let others do all the talking neither, if that was ever the case.

I'm surprised I have not become restless, as far as this thread goes. No one else is throwing out any heavy-hitting material and it feels like this is nothing more than a twitter page, being used to update everyone on your timing and how busy you are. Sure, I'm guilty of also updating everyone back when I commented on the Death Note mafia sign-up situation, but at least I'm trying to get to the bottom of this with MORE than 1-line post, or "activity" post, as I call them. Get butthurt if you guys/gals want to, but I'm telling you all how I feel about you and your "contributions" to this game.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Kise »

semioldguy wrote:Furthermore, the question you ask him is not relevant to information about the game, as where he has been is not indicative of his alignment here.
O rly? Yeah, I knew it wouldn't help determine his alignment.. then again, it actually could, depending on wheher he gave a ludicrous answer or not. That's besides the point, and there is NO need for you or anyone else to focus on me asking Infection where he's at. It's
obviously
a question that was not designed to get much out of him other than a progressive/activity post, but I do want him to GTF back in here or be replaced. We can't determine whether someone is town or mafia if they don't give us reason to believe them as either.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Kise »

*gives the ladies mochi balls*

I've learned.

Yet…
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Kise wrote:
semioldguy wrote:Does answering the questions people ask of me indicate panic? If so, why? And if not, then what makes those posts panicky?
Panic = A state when your back is against the wall and you sub-consciously develop a narrow mindset.
You have an incorrect definition of panic. "panic - a sudden overwhelming fear, with or without cause, that produces hysterical or irrational behavior, and that often spreads quickly through a group of persons or animals." Point out where my behavior is hysterical/irrational or where I appear to be fearful.
Kise wrote:You've grown a 1-track mind since all you've been doing when replying to hard-hitting questions/concerns (from others) is say things only to make yourself appear clean/townie. Add to that the fact that you make frequent 1-sentence posts and it becomes clear that you don't care to contribute anything heavy to the game, EXCEPT for when you are in the hotseat and need to clean your image, again.
I am only answering the questions they ask, it is up to the other players to decide whether or not my answer reflect that of a town or scum alignment. I've already explained that I didn't feel that I was in the hotseat. I can't know if my responses will clean my image or not.
Kise wrote:
semioldguy wrote:No, it was not a pressure vote for him to post.
That was all you cared to comment on at the time. You found nothing else about anybody that you thought was worth mentioning? And if the reason you found nothing else on anybody worth mentioning is because nobody had done or said anything for you to be concerned about, then you NEED to deliver more pro-active posts that will move this game along, rather than sitting on the bench and waiting for opportunities when people directly speak to you.
If it weren't for people addressing you, then I'd bet it'd be likely of you to become a lurker.
Progression is the only way we can make this small game fun, honestly.
That post of mine was a response to a question, not a comment on the game state. The bolded text is baseless speculation that you have no evidence to prove.
Kise wrote:
Right here, you could have broadened this post with a better explanation of how voting helps to find "things" out. This comment is so vague and does not paint any kind of picture at all. If you are a townie & voting helps you find out things, then let us into your mindset. There's no reason to be secretive because the mafia cannot NK you, so it's best to try and help the other two Town players find scum by announcing your viewpoint on things. The only thing I've gotten from your voting is that it's either random, or only used against someone such as myself who wants to assess your motives (a.k.a. an OMGUS vote) because we want to know whether you're scum or not.
I could say the same of you in that you didn't explain why your course of action is more likely to find things out either. Voting provides the best way for town to be accountable for their suspicions, by holding you vote until others develop suspicion it is a good way for scum to stay back until they see an argument they like and simply follow it. It makes them less accountable for their vote and makes it easier to slip on and off since they can wait to use reasoning other than their own.
Kise wrote:You don't have a strong focus on scumhunting, although you'll ask a few questions here and there (that don't go answered, might I point out). By having a weak approach to scumhunting in a 5-person game, you will only keep us in a stalled day phase. Before today (IRL), it didn't seem like you were even interested in getting down to business.
Who do you feel has been scum hunting most this game, which others players if any do you feel haven't been scum hunting as much? These accusations can apply just as much to other players in the game as they apply to me, so why are you focusing on me for them?
Kise wrote:
semioldguy wrote:Infection: You still haven't made a vote. If you had to make a vote in your next post who would be the most likely person you'd vote for?
The importance of this question is...? I don't see what you plan to achieve here. If Infection says he felt like voting for someone besides yourself, then this is only a way (or rather, a diversion) into getting Infection and the other person into a possible chaotic war of words & finger pointing. If you're scum, then I find this to be your way of introducing a distraction. If you're town, I am not sure what kind of lead you wanted or expected from this. It's not the kind of question I even imagine myself asking unless I was mafia trying to employ smoke & mirrors long enough to get the heat off of me. The fact remains, however, that Infection is the one who NEEDS to address any and every question directed at him. He needs to answer this question how he wants... but that's not stopping me from butting in to try and understand your motives, SOG. I'd expect you not to sit back and let others do all the talking neither, if that was ever the case.
I find not voting to be an anti-town action. It has been explained why voting is good for the town.
Kise wrote:I'm surprised I have not become restless, as far as this thread goes. No one else is throwing out any heavy-hitting material and it feels like this is nothing more than a twitter page, being used to update everyone on your timing and how busy you are. Sure, I'm guilty of also updating everyone back when I commented on the Death Note mafia sign-up situation, but at least I'm trying to get to the bottom of this with MORE than 1-line post, or "activity" post, as I call them. Get butthurt if you guys/gals want to, but I'm telling you all how I feel about you and your "contributions" to this game.
This just further strengthens my point that much of what you are criticizing me for, is applicable to all the other players here as well, yet you find me more likely to be scum for those reasons than you do of the other players.

None of the above explains why any of my posts demonstrate panic.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Kise wrote:
semioldguy wrote:Furthermore, the question you ask him is not relevant to information about the game, as where he has been is not indicative of his alignment here.
O rly? Yeah, I knew it wouldn't help determine his alignment.. then again, it actually could, depending on wheher he gave a ludicrous answer or not. That's besides the point, and there is NO need for you or anyone else to focus on me asking Infection where he's at. It's
obviously
a question that was not designed to get much out of him other than a progressive/activity post, but I do want him to GTF back in here or be replaced. We can't determine whether someone is town or mafia if they don't give us reason to believe them as either.
It appears to me that you set your question up to look as if you were asking him a game relevant question before I could.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by semioldguy »

I am voting for you because I find you to be the most suspicious thus far in the game.

You are mischaracterizing my position and jumping to conclusions about both me and other players with no factual basis to back up your assumptions. You are not voting, which is fine if you are most suspicious of me, but otherwise bad. You are borderline-chainsaw defending Infection and holding him as likely town when there is no basis from his play to determine that and are making assumptions about his motivations.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Kise Post 86 wrote:Do you two ladies feel that SOG has been pressured enough? I'm pretty nervous for him myself, based on how Infection has been grilling him. My booty is sweating, seriously.. But, yeah, if one of you could share what you've learned from putting pressure on SOG, I'll give you a mochi ball.
Why are you nervous? You don't think he is scum?
Kise Post 91 wrote:I'm surprised I have not become restless, as far as this thread goes. No one else is throwing out any heavy-hitting material and it feels like this is nothing more than a twitter page, being used to update everyone on your timing and how busy you are. Sure, I'm guilty of also updating everyone back when I commented on the Death Note mafia sign-up situation, but at least I'm trying to get to the bottom of this with MORE than 1-line post, or "activity" post, as I call them. Get butthurt if you guys/gals want to, but I'm telling you all how I feel about you and your "contributions" to this game.
How is this even
remotely
true? I feel the game is moving a long quite nicely actually, this seems like a desperate lashing out at the whole town because semi has put you under the spotlight.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Kise »

semioldguy wrote:Who do you feel has been scum hunting most this game, which others players if any do you feel haven't been scum hunting as much? These accusations can apply just as much to other players in the game as they apply to me, so why are you focusing on me for them?
I focus them on you because the post I made was concerning you in particular. As for who I think is doing the most scumhunting, excluding myself? ZazieR, and Infection was mildly doing his part as well until he vanished. You & Sotty don't trail too far behind Zaz, IMO, but I honestly think you're trying to scumhunt much better than Sotty.
semioldguy wrote:you find me more likely to be scum
Not true. I don't have enough evidence on you to say whether you're scum or not.. The only reason I put so much attention on you is because you're the only one giving any life to this thread, so by default I am trying to go back-and-forth with you, since you're the only other player I can attempt to evaluate.
semioldguy wrote:I am voting for you because I find you to be the most suspicious thus far in the game.

You are mischaracterizing my position and jumping to conclusions about both me and other players with no factual basis to back up your assumptions. You are not voting, which is fine if you are most suspicious of me, but otherwise bad. You are borderline-chainsaw defending Infection and holding him as likely town when there is no basis from his play to determine that and are making assumptions about his motivations.
Fine, it's fair to have your suspicions. But if this suspicion of yours is only due to me (somewhat) heckling you, then that is clearly an OMGUS vote. The reason I'm not voting is because I genuinely value the
power
of a vote. I do not use my vote until I am certain I want this or that person lynched. I don't see how I'm jumping to conclusions, especially when I have not pointed the finger at who I think is scum. I don't use factual basis for my assumptions, you say? Well, it IS a fact that no one outside of you & I are consistently posting in this thread, so I called the other 3 out for their minimal activity.

Are you frustrated that I've focused so much of my last posts on you? I'll be one to go on record and say that I dislike Infection's absence, but there's no telling why he hasn't been online. Does that make him any more scummy? No, I wouldn't say so. BUT, it also does not make him any more town. We really haven't had a chance to get to know Infection's behavior better, but I feel that I've read enough from you (SOG) to "nitpick" (for lack of a better word) at certain things you say. No hard feelings, it's just a game, and I'm trying to get to the bottom of this by finding out whether you could be scum or not.
Sotty7 wrote:Why are you nervous? You don't think he is scum?
I never said I had SOG pegged as scum. You want to know the reason why I am targeting him for most of my questions? Because the rest of you are barely in this thread, so me & SOG talk a whole lot more than the other 3 of you. When you ask me if I think he's scum, it only looks like you're trying to egg me into voting for him. Why would I lynch him when we still need more contributions, especially from Infection? And I do believe I asked a few days ago why you still have your vote on SOG... do you two think he's scum, and why?

Sure, it should be true that we're all mafia until proven townie. But if I REALLY believed that everyone here was mafia, then I would already have made a confirmed vote against someone. The thing is, reckless-voting does not help to scumhunt... That's like staying in the RVS for the entire game..

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:it IS a fact that no one outside of you & I are consistently posting in this thread, so I called the other 3 out for their minimal activity.
Let me add that when I mention
consistency
, I refer to posts that have content & substance to them, and not just post that can be deemed as "activity posts."

Yet…

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”