don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:46 am

Post by don_johnson »

rhinox: noone wants the juls wagon. i would rather lynch someone who can defend themself and who i think is scummy and who i have thought is scummy for quite some time. again, its a no win situation for dj.
xotoxm wrote:People should NOT be let off because they aren't here to claim.
its day 1. there are others i would rather lynch. post 835 is quite interesting, however.
zilla wrote:Don John, why not vig Juls?
a) i am not vig.

b) she has been dishonest about the situation. there is no guarantee she can be vigged.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

Xtoxm wrote:Rhinox: Opinions on Vi?
Honestly, I can't give you much in the way of opinions on Vi. I didn't agree with his reasons for going after me during either crusade, but given mine and Vi's history in games, I've come to expect Vi to be highly suspicious of me by default.

But really, for much of the day, I haven't really considered Vi a potential lynch target, so I haven't kept a good running tally of scum/town points in my working memory. I'd have to go back and reread iso-Vi to even begin to come to an allignment conclusion, and with ~1hr. to go to deadline, it is too late in the day to be considering entirely new targets.

Or short answer: if I'd have felt at any time Vi was scummy enough for a lynch today, I would have made more mention on being open to a Vi lynch by now.

@Juls: ok I guess that makes sense.

Zilla pretty much summed up the hohum case pretty well, so I won't bother repeating. I'm not just echoing or riding the coattails of Zilla's case though - I was highly suspicious of Hohum before he went into lurking, and his lurking has practically nothing to do with why he should be lynched.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lynching Vi is not even going to be considered by me. I've stated this clearly several times. Lynching hohum for not being here also doesn't sit well with me.

Zeenon is a much better choice, particularly considering he has said his role would transfer upon death. Meta about him lying as town doesn't excuse out and out scummy play in this game, even if you think he would go along with the mason claim for it.

Unless something drastic happens, my vote is likely locked.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:55 am

Post by Vi »

don_johnson 830 wrote:i have been pointing out their
inconsistency
all day and everyone has been writing me off.
Fixed for accuracy.
Zilla 849 wrote:We'll also learn about the people who are defending Hohum here.. I didn't think of that!

If he flips scum, I'd be looking at these pages here to see who thinks he's not worth lynching, eh?
You are correct.

Incidentally, hohum is putting off two other games just like this one.
Zilla 835 wrote:Considering recent events, this seems eerie. Is he trying to get ZEEnon not to play the game Xtoxm set up for him?
This would naturally mean that the two are paired. Are you willing to take this position?
Zilla 835 wrote:and pitted himself against Xtoxm, calling that if Xtoxm flipped town, he'd be scum, and if he flipped town, Xtoxm would be scum, along with some other implications. I didn't like this because I didn't like the idea of
him flipping scum clearing Xtoxm
, since he was the one calling it.
There are a number of conclusions you can draw from hohum's statement, but this is probably the most benign one of the batch.

I'm not convinced enough of hohum-scum to go for it.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not convinced enough of hohum-scum to go for it.
Translated:
I don't want to let go of the Zee mislynch
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Rhinox »

deej wrote:rhinox: noone wants the juls wagon. i would rather lynch someone who can defend themself and who i think is scummy and who i have thought is scummy for quite some time. again, its a no win situation for dj.
Its 2 non-sequitors and an AtE all in 1! (this time it really is AtE)

Everyone else's opinion on Juls has nothing to do with your argument for the Juls lynch and against the Hohum lynch being entirely inconsistent with you going after Vi right now.

You being suspicious of Vi for a long time has nothing to do with your attack on Vi right now contradicting your reasons for not wanting to lynch hohum.

Let me ask you: Do you not find Hohum scummy, or are you just against his lynch because he's not here to defend himself?

Look, I don't know if you're doing this because you're scum, or if you really are just tunneled in on Vi, but you're basically in the same category Vi is in right now in my scumhunting book - I haven't considered you for a lynch today, and I don't intend to change to you completely out of the blue with an hour before deadline.

(I learned my lesson succombing to the RC lynch in Hack Poetry)

But that also means I do not support a Vi lynch today and would argue against it. For that matter, the same could be said for baltar and charlatan - I will be against any last minute wagons forming on them as well.
baltar wrote:Lynching hohum for not being here also doesn't sit well with me.
Nobody is lynching hohum for not being here...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

This isn't going to pick up.

Unvote Vote hohum

Dj, hohum vote?

I hope PF turns up before deadline.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

2 more votes are needed for a hohum lynch.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Vi »

Xtoxm 854 wrote:
I don't want to let go of the Zee mislynch
For a hohum mislynch? I don't, actually.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Zee has alluded to a power role, and a replacement will come in over night. Today is probably the only day scum have a chance to lynch Zee.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Zilla »

There's evidence that Hohum knew something about the mason deal with that quote. The most obvious path is that he and ZEEnon are scum together and he had a moment of "What the hell is Xtoxm doing?" when he saw Xtoxm claiming his buddy. I still think Hohum is the better choice of the two for lynch.

Speaking of people who aren't around to defend themselves, ZEEnon took off, and I don't see Don John protesting that lynch.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If Zee is scum, he has played masterfully.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Vi »

Xtoxm 859 wrote:Zee has alluded to a power role, and a replacement will come in over night. Today is probably the only day scum have a chance to lynch Zee.
ZEEnon has alluded to a
transferable
power role, and considering ZEEnon's play I'm not sure someone would want to replace in (plus a replacement would be unable to answer for ZEEnon's... ZEEnonicity).
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Zilla wrote:There's evidence that Hohum knew something about the mason deal with that quote. The most obvious path is that he and ZEEnon are scum together and he had a moment of "What the hell is Xtoxm doing?" when he saw Xtoxm claiming his buddy. I still think Hohum is the better choice of the two for lynch.

Speaking of people who aren't around to defend themselves, ZEEnon took off, and I don't see Don John protesting that lynch.
I'll grant you the point you bring up sounds plausible, however I think Zee is town.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Xtoxm wrote:Zee has alluded to a power role
Which is an unprecedented move for scum to make :roll:

What do you think of him saying his powers transfer upon death?
YOUR AD HERE

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:22 am

Post by don_johnson »

rhinox: i don't see a contradiction. i have more than one reason for the juls lynch. noone wants it, so what? i have been called out for tunneling, wanting to lynch from too large a pool of players, not sticking to my guns, sticking to my guns, and now what? wanting to push the lynch to who i find MOST SCUMMIEST? i find it intersting you call me on the AtE and yet both vi and juls have pulled the emotion card against me(i don't want to play with him anymore) you completely ignored it. wtf.
rhinox wrote:Let me ask you: Do you not find Hohum scummy, or are you just against his lynch because he's not here to defend himself?
i find hohum a null read. i am against his lynch becuase others are scummy and because he is not here to defend himself. have you played with hohum before?

why do you choose to ignore vi's blatant scumminess? she is parroting and patronizing at this point.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:ZEEnonicity
heh.
Xtoxm wrote:If Zee is scum, he has played masterfully.
something like that...
YOUR AD HERE

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VP Baltar wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Zee has alluded to a power role
Which is an unprecedented move for scum to make :roll:

What do you think of him saying his powers transfer upon death?
No such roles come to mind, we makes me think he's probably got an obscure claim, hence why this particular power claim would prevent his lynch.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:24 am

Post by don_johnson »

zilla wrote:Speaking of people who aren't around to defend themselves, ZEEnon took off, and I don't see Don John protesting that lynch.
really?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Vi »

Hey XBoxm. It seems like you're only voting for hohum because he's absent.
You've made such a big deal of not voting for people you think are innocent, but hohum WAS one of those people early on. I would ask a question about why you softened on him, but I don't expect a straight answer so whatever.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:25 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Hey guys!
Since it seems i'm getting lynched there is no need for the replacement
so I will try to help up until my lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey Zee!

Wanna vote hohum?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:26 am

Post by don_johnson »

who do you think is scum?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:26 am

Post by ZEEnon »

I get to decide who gets my power,
and i've decided to make a list.
My power goes to the top town-sided player.

Therefore i'm going to put scum at the top.
Ask the player
EXACTLY
what the role does.
Forming the list right now... (How long until deadline?)
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:26 am

Post by Zilla »

don_johnson wrote:i find it intersting you call me on the AtE and yet both vi and juls have pulled the emotion card against me(i don't want to play with him anymore) you completely ignored it. wtf.
That's not an appeal to emotion. It might elicit an emotional response to you, but there's no logical case extension from that.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”