Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:50 am

Post by Zilla »

Also, Xtoxm's listed twice...
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:51 am

Post by Jahudo »

Fixed now, I think
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:55 am

Post by Juls »

Quiet frankly, I am tired of being the subject of Xtoxm's science experiments. I feel like he plays this game to get reactions out of people, not win.

@don: Do you think I am scum with a safe claim provided by the mod? If you recall, I attacked PF because he was focused on "character names" instead of "role names". Now you think I am Faye Valentine. Please give me some quotes where I lied too because I did not. I was not completely forth coming in the beginning but I did not lie.

@Vi: Why are you being so tolerant of my "poor play". Vi in WATR was on me like white on rice. I sense a bit of buddying here.

@everyone on the hohum wagon: What do you think we will learn from a hohum lynch?
-------------------------------------
Juls
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Vi »

Juls 827 wrote:@Vi: Why are you being so tolerant of my "poor play". Vi in WATR was on me like white on rice. I sense a bit of buddying here.
Because I don't think you would ask this question if you were scum.
Lest you've forgotten, I have pointed out places where your play has been bad. In addition, I'm the one who pointed out the possibility that you could be F. Valentine; d_j just picked up on it.

I'm trying to wrap myself around ZEEnon vs. hohum... unsuccessfully. Could someone summarize the case on hohum?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Zilla »

First off, we'll learn if he's scum or not, and that's mostly what I care about.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:12 am

Post by don_johnson »

Juls wrote: @don: Do you think I am scum with a safe claim provided by the mod? If you recall, I attacked PF because he was focused on "character names" instead of "role names". Now you think I am Faye Valentine. Please give me some quotes where I lied too because I did not. I was not completely forth coming in the beginning but I did not lie.
first off. i apologize if i have offended you. it is never my attention(at least with you). i enjoy playing this game and i think you are fun. that said, girls aren't the only ones who get their feelings hurt. telling me you don't want to play with me again makes me feel terrible. i was not referring to your play as "ridiculous". i was referring to the zeenon/xtoxm debacle just 24 hours before deadline. i chose you as my deadline lynch for the reasons i stated: you have already claimed. you have been dishonest about your role ability(no, you did not lie, i apologize for the attack. i was referring to the withholding of information.) your role is "romani", which is what faye valentine is according to pf. i think you are fakeclaiming. it is nothing personal. if you are town then you are quite possibly the least damaging lynch(i.e. you have admitted this yourself by placing yourself third on your own lynch list). so please, understand i am just trying to win.
juls wrote:@Vi: Why are you being so tolerant of my "poor play". Vi in WATR was on me like white on rice. I sense a bit of buddying here.
if you are town, then vote vi with me. we have time to pile votes on and lynch her/him/it. i like vi too and i don't understand the animosity from their direction, but i have been pointing out their inconsistncies all day and everyone has been writing me off. lynching hohum as an absentee is a potentially horrible lynch. lynching out of the mason group doesn't make sense.

unvote, vote vi

xtoxm wrote:I could support a wagon on Vi too, I don't like his recent actions at all.
we can make a run at it now.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Rhinox »

Vi wrote:
Rhinox 784 wrote:I'm still holding out a little longer for a Gorrad lynch - he seems to be trying to stir up trouble in his last post. He chastises Xtoxm and pokerface for the gambit
and seems to be sure ZEEnon is scum
, but then in the next paragraph says that ZEEnon is probably town.
Um... no, that's not it.
Thats how I interpretted his post - if he were so sure ZEEnon was town, as he states in the last paragrph, he wouldn't be scolding Xtoxm and scaring the rest of the town into suspecting xtoxm more by saying he *gasp* could have been giving scum a clear confirmed status.

Regardless, its moot, because despite my hopes, it doesn't seem like Gorrad is getting lynched today.

unvote, vote Hohum

I do not support the ZEEnon lynch. I'd rather see him replaced.
Juls wrote:@everyone on the hohum wagon: What do you think we will learn from a hohum lynch?
I support a hohum lynch because I think he's scum. This statement from you really makes me think you know hohum is a townie. I typically hear the phrase "We can still learn a lot even if {lynch target} is town". But if I'm lynching someone because I think they're scum, I'm not worried about learning anything based on the flip.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok, Dj.

Unvote, Vote Vi

I WILL go back to hohum wagon before deadline if this doesn't pick up.

Anyone with suspicions on Vi, we need to act quickly.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

WTF d_j...

How is a deadline lynch on an inactive any worse or potentially more dangerous than running up a wagon on an active player less than 2 hours before deadline...

I've come to the conclusion... there are just too many scummy people in this game...
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:19 am

Post by Jahudo »

Vote Count #18 of Day 1

ZEEnon ––– VP Baltar, Juls, Vi, charlatan (Largest Wagon)

Hohum –––Zilla, Rhinox
Vi ––– don_johnson, Xtoxm
Xtoxm ––– hohum
Zilla ––– PokerFace
Juls ––– Gorrad

Not Voting ––– ZEEnon

7 votes to lynch before deadline.
Day 1 deadline is in 2 hours.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Zilla »

First, he starts off replacing ForbiddenLight, which was not a nice place to replace for. Then, his interactions with Charlatan were basically "Alright, I'm playing. I think you're scummy for voting me." Then, when he learned the game was deadlined, he countered with that he was trying to attract attention, and that he had succeeded. Then he failed to deliver the analysis, and pitted himself against Xtoxm, calling that if Xtoxm flipped town, he'd be scum, and if he flipped town, Xtoxm would be scum, along with some other implications. I didn't like this because I didn't like the idea of him flipping scum clearing Xtoxm, since he was the one calling it.

After that, he goes off to lurk for forever.

Actually, reading him in isolation, there's this gem:
hohum iso 45 wrote:If xtoxm claimed mason and lied, and ZEEnon happily went along with the lie, then they're both fucking stupid, but I still don't buy the claim.
Considering recent events, this seems eerie. Is he trying to get ZEEnon not to play the game Xtoxm set up for him?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:22 am

Post by don_johnson »

Rhinox wrote:WTF d_j...

How is a deadline lynch on an inactive any worse or potentially more dangerous than running up a wagon on an active player less than 2 hours before deadline...

I've come to the conclusion... there are just too many scummy people in this game...
absentees can't claim. dochohum goes to the gallows with a whimper. this is part of my reasoning behind the juls lynch. if she is town, she is the least damaging mislynch.

i think vi is scum. zeenon is more than likely town. there is no majority needed for deadline lynch, so him dropping his bomb doesn't accomplish much for scum. i.e. if majority was neeeded, the added confusion would have been a boon for scum, as it stands the lynch is already in dissaray, but there is no danger of a no lynch.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:23 am

Post by Zilla »

I'd vote Don John before I vote Vi,.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:24 am

Post by don_johnson »

of course you would.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Zilla »

don_johnson wrote:absentees can't claim. dochohum goes to the gallows with a whimper.
And whose fault is that? If he's doc, he bloody well should be here at deadline, noticing he has pressure, and defending. I'm not on him because he's an easy target for being absent.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Zilla »

Don John, why not vig Juls?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Zilla wrote:
don_johnson wrote:absentees can't claim. dochohum goes to the gallows with a whimper.
And whose fault is that? If he's doc, he bloody well should be here at deadline, noticing he has pressure, and defending. I'm not on him because he's an easy target for being absent.
I agree with Zilla for once.

People should
NOT
be let off because they aren't here to claim.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Rhinox »

Zilla wrote:
hohum iso 45 wrote:If xtoxm claimed mason and lied, and ZEEnon happily went along with the lie, then they're both fucking stupid, but I still don't buy the claim.
Considering recent events, this seems eerie. Is he trying to get ZEEnon not to play the game Xtoxm set up for him?
Wow... I completely forgot about that comment by hohum... That feels like a smoking gun to me.
don_johnson wrote:
Rhinox wrote:WTF d_j...

absentees can't claim.
dochohum goes to the gallows with a whimper. this is part of my reasoning behind the juls lynch. if she is town, she is the least damaging mislynch.

i think vi is scum. zeenon is more than likely town. there is no majority needed for deadline lynch, so him dropping his bomb doesn't accomplish much for scum. i.e. if majority was neeeded, the added confusion would have been a boon for scum, as it stands the lynch is already in dissaray, but there is no danger of a no lynch.
You'd rather force an active player to claim with 1.5 hours to go to deadline, and then force the town to immediately decide whether or not believe the claim and decide whether the player/role is lynchworthy or not?

Extremely odd considering your reasons for lynching Juls is that she's a) already claimed, and b) not a damaging mislynch.

Or, maybe you're just rolefishing scum...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VP, Charlatan - I urge you to reconsider your votes. Lieing is not a scumtell for Zee. He has shown evidence of this. And he didn't exactly lie, he jsut went along with it. I really think his lynch will just lead to a lynch of a townie.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Rhinox: Opinions on Vi?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Zilla »

VP has more issues with ZEEnon than that though, he's peeved about his unexplained flip on Juls, among other things.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Juls »

dj wrote:if you are town, then vote vi with me.
I can't vote Vi today based on a minor suspicion.
Rhinox wrote: support a hohum lynch because I think he's scum. This statement from you really makes me think you know hohum is a townie. I typically hear the phrase "We can still learn a lot even if {lynch target} is town". But if I'm lynching someone because I think they're scum, I'm not worried about learning anything based on the flip.
I have no read on hohum because he is nonexistent and so was his predecessor. Because of this it is a toss-up by lynching him. There is a difference between lurking and not even reading the thread. I think he is in the latter camp. So, if we are all split on our votes and a deadline is approaching I think we should hit the person that gives us the most information. I am not saying we shouldn't lynch hohum, I am asking you to convince me that hohum is the best choice.

The quote Zilla provided is certainly interesting and has me considering changing my vote now because it IS possible we will get some information from hohum's lynch.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

When someone challenges a mason claim, like she did, it's natural to find them scummy. The fact it was fake doesn't change this. Everyone in the game except PF made a genuine reaction to the mason claim.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:43 am

Post by Zilla »

Hohum is a good choice for scum, not so much for information. Though now that I think of it, I don't know who IS a good source of information.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:43 am

Post by Zilla »

Oh!

We'll also learn about the people who are defending Hohum here.. I didn't think of that!

If he flips scum, I'd be looking at these pages here to see who thinks he's not worth lynching, eh?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”