Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hmm, well you should probably at least tell me if there is reason I shouldn't be voting ZEEnon now. Was there some big plan of yours saying he was your partner instead of me?
Yeh, this was the only thing I felt bad about. It would hav ebeen nice to discuss with you first. Shame Zee came clean. I'm probably going to replace out, that was the only reason I was staying in for, and seeing as Zee's leaving..
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Okay, this is so ridiculous it's sort of awesome. This is getting more and more interesting.
Glad you see it the same way I do! The fakeclaim was great fun :D
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

The way I count it, Myself, PF, Juls, Zilla all have 2 votes...

Mod: As it stands, who will be lynched at dealdine?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

W....T....F

That was quite a surprise to read this morning. Right now, ZEEnon looks like scum that went along and bailed when he got too deep. It explains a lot, from his voting patterns, to his flop on Juls for no reason, to his latest vote for the leading wagon on Zilla.

I'm inclined to believe the PF breadcrumbs. It makes sense in relation to his posts about the show and his doubts of the mason claim.

Unvote, Vote: ZEEnon

God, that felt good. I've been wanting to do that for awhile now. I have no idea where you are getting this pro-town vibe from Xtoxm, but you should have your scumdar regularly serviced.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:08 am

Post by Juls »

dj 771 wrote:please lynch juls. i think it makes the most sense considering the utter ridiculousness of the last two pages.
Don, after reading two pages where a person admitted to going along with a mason claim without in fact being a mason and I never fully believed them and vote them for this lie, you call me ridiculous? Don, let's not play together anymore please. It is clear that you and I don't mesh very well as this is potentially the third game where we have likely had the same alignment and you clearly dislike me. It makes the game very unenjoyable because I have tried to work with you. I even came to your defense a couple places in this game. You can think I am scum without being so rude about it. That's all I will say on the subject but I am sure you will call me stupid or ridiculous or some other derogatory adjective because thats how you roll. (To everyone who will bitch about it being just a game I'm sorry, it's my personality, I'm a girl, and I get my feelings hurt. I am trying to stick with this game despite the irritation it is causing me but sometimes I have to get things off my chest.)

Re Masons: PF I tend to believe your breadcrumbs which is a much more reasonable way to claim masons. Unfortunately, Xtoxm, for me, has lost any benefit of the doubt I would have possibly given him and we deserve an explanation of his actions toward Zeenon and this does not cut it:
Xtoxm wrote:Yeh, this was the only thing I felt bad about. It would hav ebeen nice to discuss with you first. Shame Zee came clean. I'm probably going to replace out, that was the only reason I was staying in for, and seeing as Zee's leaving..

Unvote. Vote Zeenon
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:09 am

Post by Juls »

mod: please fix quote tags

Fixed. ~Jahudo
-------------------------------------
Juls
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:19 am

Post by Gorrad »

What in the nine rings....

Xtoxm, you are an idiot. Consider what would happen if you were wrong, then lynched. You'd be giving scum confirmed status, possibly until endgame! When/if PF was lynched, ZEEnon could have just claimed that PF must have been masons with someone else with little to no problem!

I am loathe to say it, but ZEEnon isn't scum here. Scum could have taken advantage of Xtoxm WAY too easily. What I want to know, ZEEnon, is why you didn't call Xtoxm out on it from the get-go.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:24 am

Post by Vi »

*digs through the giant pile of WIFOM and fail*

I actually think I believe PokerFace's crumbing. A shame that it had to come single digit hours before deadline.
That means I have to decide quickly whether I believe ZEEnon... but since ZEEnon said
ZEEnon 769 wrote:Also! My role can be passed down to another non-scum player whenever I die, so it's okay.
I'm not worried about getting it wrong on that front. I'm more worried about which of the three others with two votes I want lynched. Lynching with a majority on D1 basically isn't going to happen.

I think a lot of people in this game is going to leave with some amount of hatred for a lot of the others, which I really don't like on principle. Oh well, it goes to show who NOT to play with in the future.

Unofficial Vote Count
Zilla ––– Xtoxm, PokerFace
( :? )
hohum ––– charlatan, Zilla
Juls ––– Gorrad, don_johnson
ZEEnon --- VP Baltar, Juls
PokerFace – Vi
Gorrad –––Rhinox
Xtoxm ––– hohum

Not Voting – ZEEnon

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch!
Day 1 deadline is in about
hours.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:51 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'm here. VC in a minute
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:56 am

Post by Rhinox »

Well this is something you don't see everyday... loads of fun though :lol:

This explains the weird comments from pokerface throughout the game - I was scratching my head after the "seeing your shadow" and "talk to him later" comments... now I know why (and I really need to work on my breadcrumb recognition skills).

I don't know what I think of ZEEnon right now. ZEEnon has claimed to have some role that will be passed down if he's killed, but he's gone now and won't likely be replaced before deadline, so... I just don't know...

Actually, these comments seem contradictory:
ZEEnon wrote:Tons of role-related reasons why you shouldn't lynch me.
ZEEnon wrote:Also! My role can be passed down to another non-scum player whenever I die, so it's okay.
...but it would have been scummier if they were made in the other order...

Thinking about it, town-ZEEnon should have been skeptical of being claimed as a mason partner when not a mason, but I understand why he would go along with it if 1) he tends to fakeclaim as town for whatever reason, and 2) he realized that it wouldn't make sense for scum Xtoxm to claim mason with a townie because if the townie refutes, it turns into a 1 or the other is lying situation and 1 for 1 trades hurt scum.

That being said, scum=ZEEnon wouldn't refute the claim for the same reason - it becomes a one or the other is lying situation and another possibile 1 for 1 trade. So essentially, ZEEnon's reaction of going along with the claim is completely null in aiding to determine his allignment.

Could they both be scum? Only if Pokerface is scum as well... and for the same reasons scum claiming masons is a bad idea, this situation would be even more unlikely, as now 3 scum would be linked together.

So I guess I wish ZEEnon godspeed on his internet journey and hope his replacement is better - I don't think ZEEnon should be lynched today. Pokerface and Xtoxm should be off the table as lynch choices, IMO. No reason IMO to become frantic and make bad choices at deadline - I don't think the situation has changed. I still support Gorrad and Hohum lynches as my top 2 choices.

If, as according to Vi, Zilla is the current default deadline lynch, I expect that she would switch her vote to Juls or ZEEnon just to create a new majority and prevent her own lynch...

Vi: you claim you believe PF, but you're still voting for him - what gives?

I don't expect Hohum's vote would change even if he were around...

I'm still holding out a little longer for a Gorrad lynch - he seems to be trying to stir up trouble in his last post. He chastises Xtoxm and pokerface for the gambit and seems to be sure ZEEnon is scum, but then in the next paragraph says that ZEEnon is probably town.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:56 am

Post by Zilla »

unvote
Vote: ZEEnon
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:58 am

Post by Zilla »

I don't know when deadline is, but I hope I got in before the end of it.

I'd rather keep Juls alive for vigging tomorrow. I'm super pissed that hohum hasn't posted. I've barely had time to process what's happened, but seeing that ZEEnon "went along with" a mason claim laid on him by Xtoxm, I can see him trying to go along with it as an added bonus to cover for him being scum, and as such, I support his lynch.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Jahudo »

Vote Count #15 of Day 1

ZEEnon --- VP Baltar, Juls, Zilla
(Largest wagon)

Hohum ––– charlatan
Xtoxm ––– hohum
PokerFace –Vi
Gorrad –––Rhinox

Not Voting – ZEEnon

Day 1 deadline is at noon today (about 3 hours).

Looking for a replacement for ZEEnon.
Last edited by Jahudo on Fri May 22, 2009 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

Rhinox wrote:If, as according to Vi, Zilla is the current default deadline lynch, I expect that she would switch her vote to Juls or ZEEnon just to create a new majority and prevent her own lynch...
Zilla wrote:unvote
Vote: ZEEnon
It's like I'm psychic! :P

ALSO, the real point to this post was to state that I have steady internet access up until deadline, so I'm not going anywhere.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:01 am

Post by Vi »

Rhinox 784 wrote:Vi: you claim you believe PF, but you're still voting for him - what gives?
Another placeholder. I was actually going to switch in that post, but then realized that I wasn't sure who to vote - not only looking at who's being wagoned, but who's wagoning them.

Give me a minute and I'll make a decision, but I can
Unvote: PokerFace
for now and fill it in then.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:01 am

Post by Rhinox »

Jahudo wrote:
Vote Count #15 of Day 1

ZEEnon --- VP Baltar, Juls, Zilla
(Largest wagon)

Hohum ––– charlatan,
Zilla

Xtoxm ––– hohum
PokerFace –Vi
Gorrad –––Rhinox

Not Voting – ZEEnon

Day 1 deadline is at noon.

Looking for a replacement for ZEEnon.
Fix'd ;)

Thx :P ~Jahudo
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:I'm not worried about getting it wrong on that front. I'm more worried about which of the three others with two votes I want lynched.
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here. Can you reword this? Because Zeenon said his role could be passed to a non-scum player, you believe him? I'm not following...
Gorrad wrote:I am loathe to say it, but ZEEnon isn't scum here. Scum could have taken advantage of Xtoxm WAY too easily. What I want to know, ZEEnon, is why you didn't call Xtoxm out on it from the get-go.
First, unfortunately, I'm not sure if Zeenon is going to come back in time to answer that. Second, it's complete WIFOM to say that scum ZEEnon wouldn't take advantage of being a claimed mason because I think most people as town would almost certainly disavow being a mason if they were not. It doesn't make any sense to help confirm someone that you have no clue as to their alignment. I, personally, am not willing to accept 'It's too scummy to be scummy' as a defense for the horrible play ZEEnon has displayed in this game, and bailing at the last possible second doesn't reassure me any more.
YOUR AD HERE

Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:04 am

Post by Zilla »

unvote: ZEEnon
Vote: Hohum

It appears we are further from deadline than I thought.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Unvote, Vote hohum

In the least, Zilla is being active, and deserves to stay in the game over hohum, even if she's scum.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok, Vi, nevermind....I understand you now reading back. Sorry.
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:07 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 791 wrote:I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here. Can you reword this? Because Zeenon said his role could be passed to a non-scum player, you believe him? I'm not following...
If we lynch ZEEnon and he's scum, well and good.
If we lynch ZEEnon and he's Town, there's no loss of role... although the fact that he's
replacing out
means it's rather possible that the mod may cancel that ability.
Xtoxm 793 wrote:Zilla is being active, and
deserves to stay in the game over hohum, even if she's scum.
umwhat
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:08 am

Post by Zilla »

Xtoxm wrote:In the least, Zilla is being active, and deserves to stay in the game over hohum, even if she's scum.
I don't follow, though I appreciate the sudden support for Hohum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you don't like my ideals, vote for me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

(@Vi)
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:09 am

Post by Zilla »

Xtoxm wrote:If you don't like my ideals, vote for me.
I also don't follow... town can't be wrong?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”