Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Vi »

Xtoxm 724 wrote:That has nothing to do with anything.

Vi sounds just like Emptyger-scum: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 35#1472135
While I will note that EmpTyger plays like an extremely hardened version of how I used to play, you're being extremely self-centered (and coming from me that's saying something) in specifically telling us who we can and cannot lynch, and making it clear that you're monopolizing the votes. There is no flexibility here. You can be assumed Town all you like, but that doesn't mean you're
right
. In fact, EmpTyger touched on this in that topic--
EmpTy 558 wrote:Some unsolicited advice for your next game: the game of mafia is half about figuring out who the mafia is, half about convincing people of it. It doesn’t matter how confirmed you are; calling someone mafia isn’t the only way of discrediting someone. N2, there never was any real question about whether to kill you or Appassionata first, even though I thought he was unlikely to attack either me or xofelf.

(This generally seems to me to have been the town’s downfall. Too many innocent players were playing so badly (sometimes unintentionally, sometimes deliberately) that they lost most or all of their credibility. Us mafia could play however we wanted without much fear- even when one player did stumble onto us {SC D1, Xtoxm D3, TA D4}, they couldn’t get any traction.)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No, i'm not. You can't expect me to not defend someone I think is town.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Vi »

Xtoxm 726 wrote:No, i'm not. You can't expect me to not defend someone I think is town.
Granted. However, most people who are not currently telepathically connected to you would be less P.O.d at you and/or more willing to agree with your views on who is Town and/or less willing to try to put together a wagon regardless of what you think if you said more than--
Xtoxm #57 wrote:Well like I said I definately will not support a PF lynch.
Xtoxm #50 wrote:PF is town.
Xtoxm #46 wrote:I will not be voting Rhinox today, even if it means no lynch. Same applies to PF and Zee.
Xtoxm #41 wrote:And we're not lynching PF, he's town.
Xtoxm #33 wrote:Vi - Really don't see PF as scum.
Xtoxm #1 wrote:PF - Town
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Zilla »

I missed some posts three pages back, and I highly suspect DJ. I'll support a pokerface lynch as well. VP's case on Gorrad makes him more appetizing as well. I still NEED to hear from Hohum before I move my vote.
HUGE FOS: ZEEnon
for finally posting by voting the leading wagon.
Minor FOS: Vi
for saying moving a vote is "an inconvienence" and I almost wonder if you kept it there as a signal to ZEEnon, since I'm pretty sure he only voted the leading wagon.

I really don't like that DJ has said he'll support like any wagon, and his total lack of case on me but saying my posts "feel scummy" (I equate these things as scum not being able to build an in-thread case, so they use their role knowledge and call it "feeling"), and similar remarks about other cases.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Hohum picked up his prod.

Vote Count #14 of Day 1

Zilla ––– Xtoxm, PokerFace, ZEEnon
Hohum ––– charlatan, Juls, Zilla
PokerFace – VP Baltar, Vi
Gorrad –––Rhinox
Juls ––– Gorrad
Xtoxm ––– hohum
Vi – don_johnson

Not Voting –

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch!
Day 1 deadline is in about 17 hours.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Zilla »

Way too close to deadline for my comfort and Hohum hasn't posted.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Vi »

I'm really not liking how Zilla is going to be the arbitrary lynch considering the people voting for her are the scummy-as-perdition absent claimed Mason, the inflexible single-minded claimed Mason, and my pick for scum.

I would join the hohum wagon at deadline to push it into the lead, but I'd rather two people joined the PokerFace wagon.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by charlatan »

I'm going to try and come back later and respond to everything properly, but I'm extremely busy at work right now and can't do it this minute. I'm worried there's a chance I won't get a vote on the table if I don't do it now:

Vote: Hohum

I know, I just put it back on. But he's picked up his prod and not respnded, and with 16 hours to go that's enough to warrant me putting it back on. I think there's a better case on Pokerface than Zilla too, and if it comes down to it I'll switch my vote to lynch one over the other.
- [color=navy] charlatan[/color]
[color=maroon]every sermon is not the gospel[/color]
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by charlatan »

EBWOP: I think my unvote before was missed anyways, according to the vote count. Next time I'll make sure not to put it in the middle of a paragraph (sorry about that, Jahudo).
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Juls »

dj 699 wrote:juls: i answered your question way back. i have no idea where you are getting the idea that i am being "hostile" in this game. i feel i have been pretty levelheaded. where exactly are you reading hostility?
I was simply needling you a bit.
dj 699 wrote:lied to us about being unk while asking to be vigged on a night that you are supposedly unk, you consider yourself among the three best lynches for town on day 1
When did I lie? I withheld some information at first, as I said, in the hopes I could still be useful to town without revealing everything to scum. But I never lied.
PF 709 wrote:My boss is in a meeting so...
This made me chuckle.
VP Baltar 710 wrote:Idon't understand what you mean by baiting though, baiting you to what?
I don't know. In Insane Asylum there were questions posed to me like this and I got a sneaking suspicion that there was no right answer to the question. I was right and the person questioning me was scum in the end.
PF 709 @ Gorrad wrote:Why those 3? I thought you believed Xtoxm's claim?
Gorrad is creeping up my scum list. It seems she is having trouble keeping up with her stories and this is more appropriate of scum.

Re: Zeenon's vote on Zilla. The "mason's" are extremely lazy. I wish they would just replace out if they are town aligned.
Vi 711 wrote:The people I wouldn't mind lynching today include:
PokerFace
Gorrad
don_johnson (OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGUS)
you
hohum
everyone else
Your lists are starting to seem like dj's lists.
Xtoxm 713 wrote:You really think that a speedlynch in the last 24 hours without support from EITHER of the confirmed masons is going to be on scum? Get real.
No matter how many times you try to say it, you are NOT confirmed to 10 other people in this game.
Xtoxm 718 wrote:That's not my point, that's completely irrelavent. It's the fact that you have 2 confirmed town votes absent from the wagon.
Not confirmed....I am going to keep drilling this as much as you try to drill that you are confirmed. You ARE NOT confirmed.

I am going to go ahead and vote PF. I think we will learn more from his lynch than a PF lynch and he has been scummy at times today.

Unvote, Vote PF
-------------------------------------
Juls
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Thanks, VP. 700 clarifies the case a lot.

Pokerface, I believe the case. That said, I don't think there will EVER be a game where I'm not ok with an Xtoxm list. He's barely below zwet and blackberry on my very short list of truely terrible players on the site.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Gorrad wrote:Thanks, VP. 700 clarifies the case a lot.

Pokerface, I believe the case. That said, I don't think there will EVER be a game where I'm not ok with an Xtoxm list. He's barely below zwet and blackberry on my very short list of truely terrible players on the site.
EBWOP: case=claim
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Juls »

EBWOP:

"I am going to go ahead and vote PF. I think we will learn more from his lynch than a
PF
hohum lynch and he has been scummy at times today.
Juls
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Zilla »

I REALLY don't like that hohum hasn't posted, but in the interests of lynching,

unvote: Hohum
Vote: Pokerface
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Zilla »

unvote: Pokerface
Vote: hohum

If I have a handle on the rules, that means Pokerface is now the default for the lynch instead of me.

Mod: Can you confirm this makes Pokerface the default deadline lynch?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Zilla »

@ Juls: Can you elaborate on why Pokerface is a better choice in your opinion?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Vi »

I agree with the above post.

@Juls: You left out the last four words on my lynch laundry list. Although "everyone else" is a standard option on my lynch preferences.

@Zilla: I don't think that worked if I'm reading the rule correctly...
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Juls wrote:The "mason's" are extremely lazy. I wish they would just replace out if they are town aligned.
Unvote.
I'm
really
lazy actually.
So lazy that I didn't even deny the fact that i'm masons with Xtoxm, because i'm
not.

I think i'm going to replace out, but I don't want my replacement to have to deal
with the fact that I went along with Xtoxm's claim.

My reasons for going with the claim:

I don't think that scum would gamble on the fact that I would agree to his claim.
I also had a town read off of Xtoxm before he claimed, so I went right along with it.

Furthermore, please don't be too hard on my replacement. Please.
If I was scum with Xtoxm, would I really deny the fact that we are mason?

Is there any last questions addressed to me before I replace?
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

I tried sticking it out for as long as I could but i'm really pre-occupied with another site right now.
For the replacement that comes in, I apologize!
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Juls »

Unvote. Vote Xtoxm

Was writing up a response to your question Zilla but ....invents have occurred that make it obsolete.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Juls »

EBWOP: invents = events
Juls
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Vi »

ZEEnon 742 wrote:
Is there any last questions addressed to me before I replace?
A number of questions, actually. The first one that comes to mind is "What the hell".
The second one is how you can possibly expect us NOT to hate your replacement for this, or YOU for setting this up in the first place.
The third one is if you're telling the truth this time. <_<
The fourth one is "Why shouldn't we lynch you/Xtoxm, say, right now".
The fifth one is why you chose to reveal, particularly right now.

These questions become increasingly important in reverse order; so if you had to answer two, I'd rather the fifth and fourth ones.

Woo, mafiascum. Always full of unique and unexpected surprises.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Juls »

I want to hear the answers to Vi's questions but I think lynch all liars applies big time in this case and I stand by my vote. Xtoxm instigated it so he is my first choice.
Juls
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by charlatan »

Okay, this is so ridiculous it's sort of awesome. This is getting more and more interesting.

Questions from my corner, too:

If you had a townie read on Xtomx before the claim (where'd you get that from, by the way?) then did him fakeclaiming mason change your read on him at all? If so, how?

Who should I be voting for right now?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by Juls »

charlatan wrote:Okay, this is so ridiculous it's sort of awesome. This is getting more and more interesting.
This. I can seriously not think of a protown reason to fake claim masons. And I can't think of a protown reason for Zeenon to go along with it. I feel like this is the dilemna of "one guard always tells the truth, one guard always lies, how do you figure out which is which"
Juls

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”