AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:29 am

Post by AshMC1984 »

Mixologist wrote:L-1? We all agree zwet is scummy? I'll do it.

unvote

vote zwet
I was on the Zwet wagon so I don't blame you for voting Zwet persay, but this quickhammer from out of left field with the most token of reasons rubs me the wrong way. This would have been better:
Mixologist wrote:L-1? We all agree zwet is scummy?
Then leave time for the responses and a majority or at least a few people to actually answer you (there is a ? after all) and approve the hammer, then -
Mixologist wrote:I'll do it.

unvote

vote zwet
Vote: Mixologist

Vote Count

Mixologist 1 - AA23
AceMarksman 1 - dejkha
AA23 1 - Empking
Win / Loss record
Town: 2 / 0
Scum: 1 / 1
AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:42 am

Post by AshMC1984 »

Ugh.

Mod: Please delete 3 of the above posts

done
Win / Loss record
Town: 2 / 0
Scum: 1 / 1
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:55 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:Are you forgetting that in the game you were town, you worked hard to put aside that prejudice in an effore to not let it hurt the whole town? - - are you aware I'm not basing my regard for you on just our game, but your entire meta that I took the care to read up on?.....I suppose that didn't occur to you.
It looks like someone else likes to lie about meta's.
AA23 wrote:I'm perfectly content - - call for help all you want lol "Guys! hewitt! Lets get some dialogue!" lol - - need saving from the very people you duped into killing a towny?
Lol wow, more misrepresenting. That about does it.

Unvote Vote: AA

AA wrote:And pray tell - - what was the case on Zwet if the "CC hunt" was bullshit? What was the case? Do take the care to simply state it, friend, and let me tell you - - it better be damn good and not based on interpretation.
- Asked for CC twice.
- Wanted to kill Dust if he remained alive, almost as if he was setting it up
- Oh and the real chunk of the case: believing Ace's meta on Dust without question or evidence of any kind.
AA wrote:
Good scumhunting is based on quotes and evidence that are majority recognizable as scummy and not more so potentially town
- - the best scum evidence is such that can't be confused as a towny move.
Cool, so are you onna do what I asked of you or what?
dejkha wrote:Make a full post showing the case against [Mix], maybe.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:30 am

Post by AA23 »

So you want to stick to him asking about the CC even when I connected the only posts he mentioned on it? He wasn't forcing it! It wasn't scummy! He suggested it, and settled on not going for it because it was a general consensus that it was a bad idea - - so there goes that point lol

And wanting to kill Dust if he was alive today? THATS COMMON SENSE - - all circumstances are different, and unless there was outstanding evidence that who he would point to or someone else were scum, I myself would have voted him!

You can't keep someone like that alive and risk more townies dying in a mislynch/nightkill to come - - if someone claims seer and is alive the next day, they're either scum, or scum tool, and you can't trust their judgement till you know their allignment - - So there goes that point, genius lol - - common sense? You wanted him to burn for common sense?

And lastly - believing the meta? you're holding him responsible for having an opinion? You feel that was a good reason to lynch him over the person that LIED about the meta lol

I wish you could vote me twice, Dej, because you don't scare me at all lol - - your arguments have crumbled down to you pointing and "baha!"-ing at my statements on your meta (you're just being incredulous) and your actual case points and defense is WEAK.

You and Mix are going down - -
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:35 am

Post by AA23 »

The rest of this board isn't stupid, Dej - - If they don't know why I think you and Mix are scum, I'll clarify it for THEM - -

You don't get to make requests, scum, you get to sit there and continue to feel helpless lol

**Everyone - I feel Dej killed a towny (Zwet) in an opportunistic, scummy way by voting a man without having a decent case and furhter trying to defend it with no/weak evidence - - I feel Mix was hunting a lynch and not scum, he kept trying to coax me on the Ace wagon so it would build, he didn't invest himself in the Zwet case at ALL until it came time to hammer, and he got excited in his scum boots and jumped ship so he could get to his night actions

Dej has tried for several posts now to form a defense and it's laughable how little he has to say to justify killing Zwet.

Dej - everyone else on the wagon could potential feel something similar to remorse for losing a towny - you don't seem phased - you've made it clear that you didn't NEED a case to vote Zwet (or Emp) - - you'll vote them for the hell of it - - - that ALSO makes you a HYPOCRITE - - why defend a non-existent case on Zwet and insist there was good reason to kill him when you constantly admit you don't WANT a reason to kill him.

Helpless... lol
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:57 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:So you want to stick to him asking about the CC even when I connected the only posts he mentioned on it? He wasn't forcing it! It wasn't scummy! He suggested it, and settled on not going for it because it was a general consensus that it was a bad idea - - so there goes that point lol
I dun care. Also, I just noticed how you never spoke up against the reasons for voting him, until after he was lynched. As far as I could tell, you never even tried to explain why Zwets approach to a CC wasn't scummy until
after
he was lynched. I guess you were just waiting to set people up on it. If I'm wrong, quote yourself on where you did, but I couldn't find anything.
AA23 wrote:And wanting to kill Dust if he was alive today? THATS COMMON SENSE - - all circumstances are different, and unless there was outstanding evidence that who he would point to or someone else were scum, I myself would have voted him!
No, it was a possibility that they might've left him alive for that reason. It's just as hard to tell as it is to tell a PR CC in a lylo situation. It could've been a scum tactic.
AA23 wrote:You can't keep someone like that alive and risk more townies dying in a mislynch/nightkill to come - - if someone claims seer and is alive the next day, they're either scum, or scum tool, and you can't trust their judgement till you know their allignment - - So there goes that point, genius lol - - common sense? You wanted him to burn for common sense?
Keeping him alive or killing him, it doesn't matter, a townie/scum would've been NK'd because there's 2 werewolves, not one. Common sense isn't so common. Proof = you.
AA23 wrote:And lastly - believing the meta? you're holding him responsible for having an opinion? You feel that was a good reason to lynch him over the person that LIED about the meta lol
I stated my reason for lynching him over Ace. In fact, you asked me and I answered yesterday. If you actually read the thread, instead of trying to incriminate me (horribly, btw), then you would've noticed.
AA23 wrote:I wish you could vote me twice, Dej, because you don't scare me at all lol - - your arguments have crumbled down to you pointing and "baha!"-ing at my statements on your meta (you're just being incredulous) and your actual case points and defense is WEAK.
If mine are weak, I can't imagine how horrible yours is. Your case must be pushing the limits of "suck".
AA23 wrote:You and Mix are going down - -
Looks like more WIFOM to me.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:03 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:You don't get to make requests, scum, you get to sit there and continue to feel helpless lol
An excuse not to explain a supposed case. Nice job, guy.
AA23 wrote: Dej - everyone else on the wagon could potential feel something similar to remorse for losing a towny - you don't seem phased - you've made it clear that you didn't NEED a case to vote Zwet (or Emp) - - you'll vote them for the hell of it - - - that ALSO makes you a HYPOCRITE - - why defend a non-existent case on Zwet and insist there was good reason to kill him when you constantly admit you don't WANT a reason to kill him.
It's Zwet. Why would I feel remorse? Note that the last time someone mistook my hate of Emp and Zwet for scumminess, I was town. Which shows how your meta read on me was lies just like Ace on Dust. There was a case on Zwet. I even said that I'll vote either of them for nothing,
but there just happened to be a case this time.
You're not down with the reading are you? Where did I say I don't want a reason to kill him? I expect quotes.

I even took the time to go back and find something scummy about Mix's hammer, but the only thing I could find remotely scummy was that he didn't leave time for a claim in the event that Zwet was the actual Seer.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:06 am

Post by dejkha »

Mod, can you prod everyone that hasn't posted since Day 2 started? They've all seem to have posted elsewhere.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:08 am

Post by dejkha »

Wow, actually Day 2 feels a lot longer than it has been given the amount of posts there have been.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:15 am

Post by AA23 »

dejkha wrote: I dun care. Also, I just noticed how you never spoke up against the reasons for voting him, until after he was lynched.
Perhaps you "dun care" to notice that I didn't have to speak up because I too was talking about my position on the relationship between a claim and a CC - - I felt they go hand in hand- did you miss it?....aw...lol
dejkha wrote: Keeping him alive or killing him, it doesn't matter, a townie/scum would've been NK'd because there's 2 werewolves, not one. Common sense isn't so common. Proof = you.
So you agree that Dust could have been left alive as a scum tactic, and that it wouldn't matter if he were lynched or kept alive.

Why kill Zwet for picking one of the two that don't matter?....that seems silly....like you lol
dejkha wrote: I stated my reason for lynching him over Ace.
So that we're clear - - out of the three weak responses you gave for lynching Zwet, the one you maintain is waterproof is the fact that he believed the meta Ace proposed?

You found someone believing the meta more scummy than someone lying about it?

Hm. Not so common, this "sense" business lol

dejkha wrote:]
If mine are weak, I can't imagine how horrible yours is. Your case must be pushing the limits of "suck".
So that we're clear - - in your desperation to defend your scummy self, you've ignored my observation that you would have lynched an innocent Zwet and hurt the town based on prejudice and don't need a case as you admit - - yet you're trying to form a case and are failing to - - and your defense has dwindled down to...."I know you are but what am I?" child like tactics? lol

It may be Wine in front of you, but I can't see the town being impressed by your hypocrisy and poor logic.

Failure, failure, failure.....lol
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:19 am

Post by AA23 »

lol Yes! Call for a prod!! You need help Dej!!!!!! lol you're on the run, pal.

And your statement of wanting to kill Zwet and Emp and "there just happened to be a case" business? - - you're suggesting killing them is your primary prejudice and action, and the case (or lack there of) was just enough of a cherry on top to get away with it.

I can't wait till you turn on hewitt/Emp lol

Call for another prod, Dej - You're crashing and burning

(And I like how the only thing you found scummy about mix in your "re-read" was something another player JSUT pointed out lol)

think for yourself?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:32 am

Post by dejkha »

I'm sorry, everyone, but AA is to feeble minded to put up with alone, so I'm not posting in this game until everyone else starts to participate.
AA23 wrote:I really want the whole town to kick up the activity at this time before I consider something like that, Dust - - Too much lurking.

It's hard to think so many people have so little to say at this point in time - Khamisa, Ace, Percy...

Zwet, Gorckat...
According to your logic, you were asking for help and/or back up in that post. What were you afraid of? Why did you need back up?

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 8:13 am

Post by AA23 »

that wasn't a defensive prod lol I wanted input on the case I was making

I haven't had my back to the wall, you're mixing two different scenarios up lol

How desperate ARE you?? lol

You're like oragami....you fold under pressure.

You can't defend Zwet being a responsible lynch because you have irresponsible reasoning behind it. You admit that you will always lynch Zwet or Emp as soon as possible - you add that having a case is just a bonus - how can town trust that mentality?
And if you will lynch them no matter what, why are you desperate to insist there was a valid case? Why are all your points so easily put down?

The only point that can't be put down is the one that is purely a matter of opinion - - The fact that Zwet "believed Ace's meta call on Dust" - - however, that begs yet another question - - Why go for a guy that believed something, instead of the person who was caught in a LIE - - -

That being said, we can't trust that your judgement is in the best interest of the town - - how do we know whether you'll go after scum instead of your prejudice when you failed to do so on D1? You had the earliest vote on Zwet since page 3/4 - -

This is the very thing I warn about - - voting someone for weak reasons, and then building a case to fit the vote instead of building a case to then vote scum - - you had it in reverse from the get go.
------------------------------------------------------------------

And Mix was more than scummy with his bail out on the Ace wagon. He didn't majorly contribute to the Zwet case, and you'll notice the one major flaw....

Ace case - - Zwet case

Mix was on the Ace case and did not majorly care for the Zwet case.

The ONLY, I repeat
ONLY
change to the Zwet case was the number of votes.

Otherwise, why wouldn't Mix have hopped on sooner? There was no new evidence or points, and everything that WAS on him is easily argued off.

Mix is therefore 100% scum - - chased the lynch and not the scum, he wanted blood and he wanted to get night actions off the ground.

There was NO change in the Zwet case except the number of votes.

Boom. lol
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Mixologist »

So now it's a lie, and not "hyperbole and semantics"? Backtrack more.
AA23 wrote:...it's purely hyperbole hat can be exploited as a scumtell...
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 8:52 am

Post by AA23 »

I like how you go off of what I said BEFORE I announced that I re-read it and regarded it a lie lol

You and Dej are terrible at covering your scummy selves - and I love how that's all you had to say for yoruself.

Might as well put a bow on your heads... lol
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:28 am

Post by AceMarksman »

Starting to read what's been posted since I last read (you guys talk way too much o.O) and I've got to say, I don't like the overly self-confidant tone of AA's posts.
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:43 am

Post by AA23 »

:D
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:56 am

Post by AA23 »

For those catching up-

Case on Mix

He hopped on the Zwet wagon when the only thing to change was a number of votes - he chased a lynch to get his night actions started, he threw away his commitment to the Ace case and HYPOCRITICALLY and OPPORTUNISTICALLY
killed a towny

Mixologist wrote:Rolefishing for a counter-claim is about as good a D1 scumtell as we're going to get. I intend to see Ace lynched tomorrow. He is scum.
The point of Zwet "role fishing" was old news and as I've shown - weak evidence - - - it existed long before his change of heart/vote - - so why give up on the Ace case? TO KILL - - -

And might I point out, that at least two of you voted for Zwet because he said Dust should be lynched if he were alive D2 - - you all said it was unfair and like planning a kill etc.

"I intend to see Ace lynched tomorrow. He is scum" - - HYPOCRITE! - - he's doing the exact same thing, and he killed a towny in exchange for a case on someone he believed to be scum?

Wonderful. Amazing lol

And yeah Ace, I am confident - - and kind of amused that you might take sides with the very two people who want you lynched. Though I can see why. In addition to the meta debocle, you have been active lurking sir.
AceMarksman wrote:
heh. Lemme finish my read when I'm not about to fall asleep and I'll answer those.
Always promising....always reading...never helping lol lol
AceMarksman wrote:
dust wrote:I know Scum when I see them
does anyone else not get the irony of this statement? See, seer, get it?

/bad pun.

Almost done with my read.
A wonderful joke...very helpful lol still reading?...adorable...
AceMarksman wrote:
Starting to read what's been posted
since I last read (you guys talk way too much o.O) and I've got to say, I don't like the overly self-confidant tone of AA's posts.
Uh oh...I see a pattern lol
AceMarksman wrote:
Dust wrote:Or, you could just not even assume, and know that I'm telling the truth. ; D Hewitt is right. Fixation on me is not really helping. At all.

Anyway, Ace, answer my questions.
erm, may I have a link?
I'm trying to read through multiple games
en masse and I think I missed them.
Ah yes...we're not the only victims... lol
----------------------------------------------------------
Quite awesome. I love it when I'm right.

Mix, your number is up, man.
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Khamisa »

dejkha wrote:I made my case against Zwet and it was one of the best leads we had, so now I'm gonna move to the next one best one for now.
But it caused a mislynch. Should we trust your cases then?
AA23 wrote:No matter how you spin it, I wasn't responsible for any deaths last night

Hello? Have you forgotten there is a scumgroup without a nightkill in this game? Claiming that doesn't really help your case.
FoS: AA23

AA23 wrote:lol Yes! Call for a prod!! You need help Dej!!!!!! lol you're on the run, pal.
You are blaming people for wanting to get others active? That's a desperate stretch.

AA23, your arrogant and agressive tone is detering the persuasion of your cases.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:39 am

Post by gorckat »

/out

I have PMed the mod. Due to major meat world stuff, I am unable to continue.

I am very sorry for any delay I've caused (I've only seen the thread once on Day 2 :/) and wish I had known sooner so there'd be less disruption.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by AA23 »

It's not like we should let evidence be ignored and let scum live just because I'm arrogant - world's full of us, it's the dangers of public - you'll meet us!

So assuming nobody is TERRIBLY distressed emotionally by my excitement at a solid scum trail, I'd like to keep things rolling

Khamisa - - there's a difference between wanting to get people active, and not being able to defend ones self - - All of the things I'm stirring up stand strong, and all Dej has to say about it is weak - -

He and mix have not cleared themselves, and I reckon the call for more activity was a scummy hope that maybe the people that were on the wagon with them, innocent or not, will come to their aid and call me off - -

not happening though - - I'm happy right here with my strong case and vote.

Tell me about your thoughts on the Mix case, then, in respect to the forementioned observations:
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by dejkha »

Holy crap, I lost internet right at the end of posting all this. Thank god I copied all of it before previewing it lol.

I'll collect all of the things wrong with AA since Day 2 started:

For one thing, take a look at all of this WIFOM

WIFOM

WIFOM is never good
AA wrote:Say what you want - - whether I live or die, I know who you and Mix are and am content -
AA wrote:You and Mix are going down - -
AA wrote: I'm going to beat you, and you're not going to burn this town on my watch.

Putting Words Into My Mouth/ Misrepresenting Me

Many of these, I asked him to quote me and asked where I said that. He never responded to any with quotes.
AA wrote:You think I'm scum because I pointed out that scum could have been on the Dust wagon - and I also said I myself should be considered? I'm scum for telling people myself and others from that wagon should be investigated? - Hm.
I never said that.

Here he tries to make it look like I had one minor reason to lynch Zwet:
AA wrote:So you truly believed Zwet to be scum? based on asking everyone if we should CC, confirming to Emp that he proposed it, ASKED us what was wrong with it, and settled.
That wasn't all. I later gave the 3 reasons for my vote.
AA wrote:I'm perfectly content - - call for help all you want lol "Guys! hewitt! Lets get some dialogue!" lol - - need saving from the very people you duped into killing a towny?
AA wrote:lol Yes! Call for a prod!! You need help Dej!!!!!! lol you're on the run, pal.
Now, it's no surprise how the game is/was getting slow and only a few people were posting, but he now gets desperate enough to call requested prods a call for help. That's downright pathetic and clearly a scummy thing to say. Not to mention how he to has called for people to participate, which shows hypocrisy.
AA wrote:why defend a non-existent case on Zwet and insist there was good reason to kill him when
you constantly admit you don't WANT a reason to kill him.
He claims that I constantly admit that I didn't want a reason to kill Zwet when I never said that either.
AA wrote:So that we're clear - - out of the three weak responses you gave for lynching Zwet, the one you maintain is waterproof is the fact that he believed the meta Ace proposed?

To be fair, here he was asking if that's what I was saying. But I also never said or implied that, so I'm baffled as to how he came to that conclusion that I thought anything was proved.

Meta Issues On Me

AA23 wrote:Dej - I like you because of what I've seen from your playstyle, so believe me when I say it's hard for me to believe you would only acknowledge such poor logic this late!! You know what a mislynch does to a town and you ALWAYS weigh the options and possibilities out first (not to MadeofPhail's extent, but still) - -
My response:
dej wrote:You see this, people? This is AA telling me what I always do (which is in fact wrong) when we've only played one game together. Hewitt, Zwet and Emp have played with me more than that and I'm sure most of them will say I do not always do that, especially when it comes to Emp and Zwet and I'm sure hewitt will agree.
AA23 wrote:Exactly my point! - - The Dej I've seen play would have turned an eye to him and found out what put him on the wagon - - you would have seen scum in hewitt for that - - not joined in on the fun and hop on the wagon!
Claims I joined the wagon with hewitt instead of calling him out on his lurking. Now, I have called hewitt out on lurking and there was no reason to change my vote (which was there
before
hewitt). So, he was using incorrect information to incriminate me and expected me to make hewitt my priority instead of the person I was voting for, just for that.
AA wrote:- - are you aware I'm not basing my regard for you on just our game, but your entire meta that I took the care to read up on?.....I suppose that didn't occur to you.
That statement was to back up how I don't let poor logic fly so easily and how I always weigh options.

In these two games, as town this proves him wrong and shows how he to, like Ace, is lying about reading a meta to incriminate someone.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10847 - Switched back and forth between voting Emp and Zwet during Day 1 and Emp was lynch. Zwet was on Day 2.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11133 - Emp was lynched within 24 hours of the game starting. I was part of the wagon.

AA and his suspects and their roles:

AA wrote:Mix, Dej, and Ace are what I regard as villains, however Ace is seperate from the other two, opposite, they want him dead.
So according to that post he thinks Mix, Ace and I are scum. He also says that he thinks me and Mix are of the same scum faction and that Ace is in the opposite. Fair enough.
AA wrote:Mix is therefore 100% scum - - chased the lynch and not the scum, he wanted blood and he wanted to get night actions off the ground.
Here he claims the reasons for Mix's hop to the wagon was to get the night going for the night actions. This implies that he believes Mix is 100% Werewolve, since Mafia have no reason to want the night to come any sooner than town since they don't have the ability to NK. So as of now, his conclusions are Werewolves: Me and Mix and Mafia: Ace and two others.
AA's post that was made before the above quote wrote:And don't tell me what I know, presume, or think - - I'm saying I know what you and Mix are - And that is VILLAIN - - Once you/Mix flip, I'll have a better idea.
So now he knows without a doubt that we're scum. But not only that, but he also claims that he doesn't know our specific roles, which the last presented quote would beg differ to. So AA, what do you presume we do with you if you're wrong about one of us?
AA wrote:The next time you villains try to say a case is so wonderfully solid, and more so than someone lying like Ace
So now Ace is lying? But before you said "it's purely hyperbole that can be exploited as a scumtell..." So which is it? Before it was an exploited hyperbole, now it's lying and you suspect him for it? You claim to have re-read and regarded it as a lie, but I don't see where. Give me a quote and post number to where you said why you think it's now a lie.

So, because AA hardly made mention of Ace, someone he supposedly suspected, I'm gonna guess they're both in the same group. Most likely Mafia, since AA seems to be searching for werewolves. What better group for Mafia, eh? Two meta liars? Lol All we need now is a third meta liar.

I also don't understand why AA never defended Zwet like this before the lynch was made. Now that it's Day 2, he's repeated saying why the case was weak and is specifically breaking it down to show why it was weak, yet he never did that in Day 1. Not to the extent he is now. Seems like he wanted the lynch to go through and the incriminate people that were on the wagon (which he's doing with about 4 people), meanwhile, he never voted by the time a lynch was made on Day 1. I guess he wanted to make sure he couldn't be blamed for a faulty lynch.

And another little tidbit. I asked him to lay out the Mix case in a single post and he gives me this:
AA wrote:The rest of this board isn't stupid, Dej - - If they don't know why I think you and Mix are scum, I'll clarify it for THEM - -

You don't get to make requests, scum, you get to sit there and continue to feel helpless lol
That can be interpreted in two ways. Either scum needing time to form a case or scum finding a way out of explaining a nonexistent case.

In other news:
Khamisa wrote: But it caused a mislynch. Should we trust your cases then?
I never told you or anyone else to vote him nor did I encourage anyone to do so. I'm not asking anyone to "trust" my cases. Do you know how many times people make cases only for it to be a mislynch? A majority of the time. I'm not seeing why you brought that up...
All of the things I'm stirring up stand strong, and all Dej has to say about it is weak - -
That's your problem. This is all opinionated until we get others in here to show who they agree with and why. For all you know, everyone will come in and say your case is shitty (even I don't think that will happen though).

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by AA23 »

Before we go into this land of magic where Dej digs yet deeper... lets list a direct quote where he has his three main poins for lynching a towny that he is admittedly prejudice to.
dejkha wrote: - Asked for CC twice.
- Oh and the real chunk of the case: believing Ace's meta on Dust without question or evidence of any kind.
I acknowledged these three. Let that be noted - he seems to have some chronological mix up with his quotes to manufacture back and forths.
dejkha wrote:
AA wrote:You think I'm scum because I pointed out that scum could have been on the Dust wagon - and I also said I myself should be considered? I'm scum for telling people myself and others from that wagon should be investigated? - Hm.
I never said that.
I told you my opinion on how many scum were on said wagon - - you incredulously passed that off and told me "Just like you thought scum was on the Dust wagon including yourself"

I was illustrating that My point was no less valid, and I was hardly scum for saying there was a wagon full - including myself - - but nice try
dejkha wrote:
Here he tries to make it look like I had one minor reason to lynch Zwet:
AA wrote:So you truly believed Zwet to be scum? based on asking everyone if we should CC, confirming to Emp that he proposed it, ASKED us what was wrong with it, and settled.
That wasn't all. I later gave the 3 reasons for my vote.
I DID acknowledge the three points. And all of them were terrible

dejkha wrote: Now, it's no surprise how the game is/was getting slow and only a few people were posting, but he now gets desperate enough to call requested prods a call for help. That's downright pathetic and clearly a scummy thing to say. Not to mention how he to has called for people to participate, which shows hypocrisy.
If you bothered to read - I stated the difference between prodding to get things moving, and prodding when you're all out of ideas on how to get out of a situation.

Niether you or Mix have cleared yourself of the suspicions. In fact, you're going so far as to mass post OPINIONATED nonesense against me. It's terribly weak.
dejkha wrote:
AA wrote:why defend a non-existent case on Zwet and insist there was good reason to kill him when
you constantly admit you don't WANT a reason to kill him.
He claims that I constantly admit that I didn't want a reason to kill Zwet when I never said that either.
hypocrite playing both sides....

Have you or have you not made it clear that you will lynch Zwet and Emp no matter what, and did you not say that there "happened to be a vote on them as well"

What else are we supposed to take from your GARBAGE? Prejudice.... lol you're not holding up too well
dejkha wrote:
AA wrote:So that we're clear - - out of the three weak responses you gave for lynching Zwet, the one you maintain is waterproof is the fact that he believed the meta Ace proposed?

To be fair, here he was asking if that's what I was saying. But I also never said or implied that, so I'm baffled as to how he came to that conclusion that I thought anything was proved.
Okay, so I'm going to post it again.

I smashed to pieces the first two poins of your Zwet case - they were weak and terrible - - the one you yourself said was dominant - the big reason (and if it wasn't waterproof, why vote, you scum...)
-
Oh and the real chunk of the case:
believing Ace's meta on Dust without question or evidence of any kind.
lol that was fun - - lets do that again
dejkha wrote:

Caught in a lie, Dej - you did say it, and I did acknowledge your three lame points.

-------------------------------------
And my point on Hewitt is that you STAYED ON THE WAGON when he did and didn't suspect him - - not that you joined** - - I'm saing I have a problem that you trusted a wagon with untrustworthy people (lurker)
------------------------------------
And meta lying?

Are you telling me what I have and haven't read? Are you saying that you have NEVER in a game on this board, exercised logic and patience as a towny to be safe than sorry?

Keep scraping in those pockets, you're not gonna find anything
dejkha wrote:
AA and his suspects and their roles:

AA wrote:Mix, Dej, and Ace are what I regard as villains, however Ace is seperate from the other two, opposite, they want him dead.
So according to that post he thinks Mix, Ace and I are scum. He also says that he thinks me and Mix are of the same scum faction and that Ace is in the opposite. Fair enough.
You seem to need me to repeat things on this - - for the last damn time - - I am town, opposite to you and mix who are VILLAINS - - and because I suspect that Ace may be dirty, it would suggest by you wanting him dead that maybe he's of different allingment - - it's logic - -
dejkha wrote:
AA wrote:Mix is therefore 100% scum - - chased the lynch and not the scum, he wanted blood and he wanted to get night actions off the ground.
Here he claims the reasons for Mix's hop to the wagon was to get the night going for the night actions. This implies that he believes Mix is 100% Werewolve, since Mafia have no reason to want the night to come any sooner than town since they don't have the ability to NK. So as of now, his conclusions are Werewolves: Me and Mix and Mafia: Ace and two others.
Night progression for any villain is a good thing - - I can only say who is scummy, I won't go so far as to give titles -

that having been said - - what are you trying to prove with this quote? And where are your opinions?

Did nothing strike you as odd when I mentioned how Mix jumped on a wagon that only changed in one way - the numbers? No case changes of any sort - all old reasoning that could have had him on the wagon sooner - it's scummy, Dej - nothing but
dejkha wrote: So now he knows without a doubt that we're scum. But not only that, but he also claims that he doesn't know our specific roles, which the last presented quote would beg differ to. So AA, what do you presume we do with you if you're wrong about one of us?
Dej, "pal" - - my vote is on Mix right now because THAT evidence is concrete - - everything with you being a prejudice who was on a wagon of bad logic suggests you're dirty to me - but I don't lynch townies who are stupid, and right now, you're in the gray area-

However Mix? Not wrong about him. Not at all - - I want scum lynched so bad right now and there was EVERYTHING scummy about Mix hopping off that wagon and you know it - - NOTHING changed - no pull factors, no push factors - - he saw the numbers, and went for the kill! It's not like there was new evidence, anything he says to justify it is old news that should have made him give up on the Ace case earlier, no??
AA wrote:The next time you villains try to say a case is so wonderfully solid, and more so than someone lying like Ace
dejkha wrote:
So now Ace is lying? But before you said "it's purely hyperbole that can be exploited as a scumtell..." So which is it?

AA wrote:The rest of this board isn't stupid, Dej - - If they don't know why I think you and Mix are scum, I'll clarify it for THEM - -

That can be interpreted in two ways. Either scum needing time to form a case or scum finding a way out of explaining a nonexistent case. [/quote]

hey! nutbar! If you read THE VERY NEXT LINE in THAT POST, I actually do it...lol poor Dej, wrong again
dejkha wrote: That's your problem. This is all opinionated until we get others in here to show who they agree with and why. For all you know, everyone will come in and say your case is shitty (even I don't think that will happen though).
It won't - - the mix case is strong - - if anything they'll come in and tell me (rightfully) I'm being a jackass, but that doesn't mean I'm WRONG - - Mix is scum, and you kicking up a fuss over YOUR MISTAKE is diverting attention.
--------------------------
I didn't defend Zwet or hop on that wagon because it wasn't threatening his life - - why don't you peek at who was voting him and see how often they were ACTIVE, Dej!!! I figured their votes were there for early poor reasons - - hence all the more reason I try to root out real scum with MY case - - just like Mix was doing with HIS case - - we were all doing our JOBS until a quicklynch sprung with lurkers, a prejudice, and mix the scum.

I'm not wrong!
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by AA23 »

-Asked about it, clarified, heard what the consensus was, threw the idea out the window
-Wanted to kill someone that claimed PR and doesn't get NK'd? Even I said that would be considered. - - - oh, and lets not forget even MIX said that "Ace is next" for D2 - - where do you draw the line for "planning" things, Dej? eh buddy?
-Oh, and the real chunk of the case: You persecuted him for believing someone you said lied. Why aren't you more concerned with the liar? You seem selective on the matter... **and either way...pretty weak...**

Nice case, Dej. - - understand why I don't trust someone that lynches over that?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by dejkha »

AA wrote:I acknowledged these three. Let that be noted - he seems to have some chronological mix up with his quotes to manufacture back and forths.
You didn't acknowledge them until I posted that, is what I meant.
AA wrote:I told you my opinion on how many scum were on said wagon - - you incredulously passed that off and told me "Just like you thought scum was on the Dust wagon including yourself"
Can't you give me the post number I said that in. I just wanna make sure, because I don't remember saying that.
AA wrote:I DID acknowledge the three points. And all of them were terrible
You only acknowledged them when they actually happened. You never mentioned them once when saying why it was a bad lynch, until I brought them up.
AA wrote:If you bothered to read - I stated the difference between prodding to get things moving, and prodding when you're all out of ideas on how to get out of a situation.
If you bothered to read -
I stated
why you're scummy for saying that.
AA wrote:Niether you or Mix have cleared yourself of the suspicions. In fact, you're going so far as to mass post OPINIONATED nonesense against me. It's terribly weak.
Why do you insist on speaking for everyone? We haven't cleared ourselves of
your
suspicions, not
the
suspicions. Are you speaking on behalf of your scumbuddies? Speaking of which, hey Ace, are you ever gonna post anything or are you always just gonna be "reading"?
AA wrote:Have you or have you not made it clear that you will lynch Zwet and Emp no matter what, and did you not say that there "happened to be a vote on them as well"
X FUCKING D. I didn't say that. Get me quotes for once, for the sake of your case, please get some quotes and post numbers and prove I said those thing. In fact, I never said I will lynch Zwet and Emp no matter what. I've only said in other games that it would be wise not to let them live until lylo.
AA wrote:And my point on Hewitt is that you STAYED ON THE WAGON when he did and didn't suspect him - - not that you joined** - - I'm saing I have a problem that you trusted a wagon with untrustworthy people (lurker)
That's weird because you said I "joined in on the fun". Joining =/= staying. Stay with me here. At least I can provide actual quotes to back myself up against your defenses. There's two scum groups, are you forgetting this? Just because hewitt could be scum, doesn't mean Zwet couldn't have been. If I avoided every wagon that included someone I didn't trust, I'd never be able to vote.
AA wrote:Are you telling me what I have and haven't read? Are you saying that you have NEVER in a game on this board, exercised logic and patience as a towny to be safe than sorry?
No, I'm telling you what you clearly haven't read. You said I "know what a mislynch does to a town and
ALWAYS weigh the options and possibilities out first". You said "always", and since I proved you wrong, it shows that you were lying about basing it off my "entire meta". See those? Those are real quotes of yours being proven wrong, thus catching you in a lie.
AA wrote:I am town, opposite to you and mix who are VILLAINS
Add that to me WIFOM section for AA.
AA wrote:and because I suspect that Ace may be dirty, it would suggest by you wanting him dead that maybe he's of different allingment - - it's logic - -
No, no, actually it's called bussing.
AA wrote:Night progression for any villain is a good thing - - I can only say who is scummy, I won't go so far as to give titles -
It's not good for day talkers without a NK. Mafia have nothing to gain from ending the day so quickly and without question.
AA wrote:my vote is on Mix right now because THAT evidence is concrete
Ok, so then hypothetically, what would you presume we do with you if you're wrong about Mix?
AA wrote:if anything they'll come in and tell me (rightfully) I'm being a jackass, but that doesn't mean I'm WRONG
Right and just because you think my case is weak doesn't mean they will either. I've given nothing but facts in my case against you (excluding things I've claimed to be unsure of).
AA wrote:Why aren't you more concerned with the liar?
The liar hasn't been posting and I'm pretty sure both of you are scum, so I don't care who I investigate, as long as it's one of you.
AA wrote:Nice case, Dej. - - understand why I don't trust someone that lynches over that?
That would imply that you trust someone in this game. Since it's mafia, the only person you should trust, if anyone, are your scumbuddies if you have them. Slip? Nah, I won't go that far just yes...

Also AA, let's halt this discussion for now (including your response) and wait for people to get back. We've been talking for 3 pages, I think, and we've made some rather large posts, so I don't want to keep adding to what they have to catch up on. Plus, it'll give you the time to look for those quotes ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”