Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Open 125: JK9 (Over) before 761

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Light-kun »

The City of Crimesville.... there doesn’t seem to be any downsides for some...or upsides for others. In this city, there are villagers who are serial killer wanna-bes and the noblest of the noble. There was a police department that out sourced everything to a small investigation agency before running out of town. At least someone was smart enough to leave the filth to their damnation.

What’s left is the nine players here. The members of the investigation agency, one a recluse, paranoid jailer and the agency’s founder, the Tracker. Then there are the blind idiots who think this town is great and the parasite neighbors who fight right along with them. Naturally, these seven band together to eliminate the two who have determined to have conquest over the city. If only things would be so lucky . . . it appears that the insane citizens have never taken any notice of anyone else, and the noble villagers cannot distinguish one round face from another. With the death of the mayor, the last beacon of hope for the city, anarchy takes hold, and the group will kill one of its own until the murderers are found.

Information

Current Phase: Day 3
Deadline: --------
Activity Constant: AC = 939^2 /(52*8170)=2.08
Current Vote Count:

Curent Body Count

Still showing symptoms of life:
5. ThAdmiral
6. Shinnen_no_Me
7. dejkha
8. TDC
9. hewitt
Appear to be dead:
Day 1 Lynch:
Empking-Insane Townie

Night 1 Death:
Grimmy-Noble Townie

Day 2 Lynch:
Zwetchenwasser-Mafia B

Night 3 Death:
Sironigous-Noble Townie
Last edited by Light-kun on Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 am, edited 45 times in total.
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Light-kun »

ROLES!
Simplified: JK9 (Open 125) - 1 Jailkeeper, 1 Tracker, 5 townies, 2 mafia scum
5 Citizens received one of the following pms. This was done PER PERSON, therefore, there is a ½ chance that each townie received one of the two pms. This is irrelevant to the game and is only used for flavor purposes only. (Therefore, any combination is possible.)

Citizen
The City of Crimesville... You can’t stand this town. Everyone who you look at seems to stare at you. They all put of some phony front to make themselves look better. They’re all fake...they all make you sick. Sometimes...you want to take a knife and just kill them all. Unfortunately, being the serial killer is still a distant dream. Instead, your just a deranged citizen.

You are a citizen. Unable to slice people open, you’ve decided to be a part of the town’s efforts to rid the town of this “mafia” infestation. Whatever. As long as you get to see corpses hang. You win the game when all anti-town factions have been defeated or when nothing can prevent the same.

Citizen
The City of Crimesville is a wonderful place to live. Afterall, the grass is green, the people friendly, and the street is full of blood...wait...what? With a tragic loss of a beloved mayor, it appears that the true nature of this sick little town has come out as they plan to lynch one of nine people . . . is it the tracker? Afterall, he had plastic surgery. Couldn’t possibly be for his job, he’s suck a bad stalker. Maybe that insane jail keeper who makes up fantasies and mutters to himself while avoiding all human contact. (Well, he has to be one of these people? Argh! Why can you not recall who the others are to find him by process of elimination?) Or is it fellow villagers?

Oh well. You are ready to vote these people away until only good, noble citizens such as yourself, still exist in the town. You win the game when all anti-town factions have been defeated or when nothing can prevent the same.

Jail Keeper

The City of Crimesville is full of little sick wackos and sometimes, it seems like you’re the only sane one. The way the villagers act are all the same; they are deranged, they’re crazy and they are so anti social that not only have they never seen each other; you never see them. However, due to a lack of knives, sharp objects, and guns (except your own gun, in case someone gets too out of line), they’ve never been too much handle for the lone officer. It’s tough since this city is full or wackos who would love to kill their neighbors.

However, in your mundane, boring, and polluted town, something is amiss! The mayor has been assassinated by two of the city’s lunatics! But, how could they get a gun? You look for your gun to try and track them down, but find it missing! Instead of being the vigilante hero, looks like it’s a wooden chair with rope for you. At least the fools will still respect you...

As jail keeper, you may PM me, each night, one name of a person who you would like to take hostage. This person cannot be killed nor is he able to use any ability. He will not be informed of who you are. (You’re always very careful to blindfold your victims.) You win the game when all anti-town factions have been defeated or when nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia A
This town of parasites is going down. You have seen the paranoia, the insanity and the hypocritic nobles. And they will ALL fall and bow to you. You’ve moved into this town and pretended to be one of them. You finally meet up with your partner with good news. You reveal that you’ve stolen the sole gun in the town in order leave this town crippled and helpless. Now you just have to play the game of feigning innocence. And in a city of forgetful idiots, insane anti-socials, an idiot investigator, and a psychopathic jail keeper, it can’t be that difficult. You’re only five people away from conquest...

As a mafia goon, you are able to PM me, each night, the person you are shooting. You win the game when all other anti-town factions are eliminated, and your group either equal or outnumbers the town or nothing can prevent the same.
BBBB is your partner. You may talk at night at an undisclosed location:
???

Mafia B

This town of parasites is going down. You have seen the paranoia, the insanity and the hypocritic nobles. And they will ALL fall and bow to you. You’ve moved into this town and pretended to be one of them. Your partner has just arrived, revealing that he stole the sole gun in the town in order leave this town crippled and helpless. Now you just have to play the game of feigning innocence. And in a city of forgetful idiots, insane anti-socials, an idiot investigator, and a psychopathic jail keeper, it can’t be that difficult. You’re only five people away from conquest...

As a mafia goon, you are able to PM me, each night, the person you are shooting. You win the game when all other anti-town factions are eliminated, and your group either equal or outnumbers the town or nothing can prevent the same.
AAAA is your partner. You may talk at night at an undisclosed location:
???

Tracker

The City of Crimesville is your precious home. Swearing to protect it, you started a small tracking agency to help the police force whenever needed that can also accommodate a few criminals if need be. You put a lot of thought into this and hired a partner; however, you’ve long since lost contact with your partner, which worries you . . . well . . . not too much. He thinks the citizens are deranged and looney when, in fact, he’s the insane one. Nevertheless, there was an assassination of the mayor in the paper, and you feel obligated to track down people until you can confirm their innocence or not.

As the tracker, you may PM me, each night, one name of a person who you wish to follow. You will learn if they had gone anywhere, but not what they did. Sorry, you’re just not that good a stalker. Luckily, you are good at identifying faces, so you are quite adept at figuring out with whom the person was visiting. You win the game when all anti-town factions have been defeated or when nothing can prevent the same.
Last edited by Light-kun on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Rules
(blantantly stolen from Phate)

Game Mechanics

1) A majority of the votes is required to lynch a player. Votes are made in the format
Vote: Playername
. Votes that are not in this format will not count. Unvoting (in the format Unvote) before voting another player is appreciated but not mandatory.

2) During the Day phase, players will discuss and vote until a player has been lynched. You can vote for a no-lynch, which will end the Day phase with no lynch, using the format
Vote: No Lynch
; this also requires a majority of votes.

3) Once the vote required to reach a majority for a lynch has been cast, that lynch (or lack thereof) is set in stone. Unvoting will not undo the lynch, and the game will enter the Twilight phase.

4) During the Twilight phase, players (including any player whose lynch has been decided) are still allowed to discuss, but votes will be ignored. The Twilight phase has an indeterminate length of time, as it is simply the length of time between the actual lynching vote, and the death scene/thread lock.

5) During the Night phase, you may have special abilities - see your role PM. If actions are not sent in within three days (weekends counting as one day), your action for that night will be forfeit.

Activity

6) Any player who hasn't posted in three days will be prodded. From there, they have another two days to open their prod. After three prods, the player will be replaced. If two days pass, the player will be replaced.

7) If you know you will be inactive for more than a two-day period (weekends counting as one day), please inform me either in thread or by sending me a PM. Posting in the V/LA thread is meaningless because I don't read it.

8) Each day will not have a deadline until a set time has passed in which case, based on activity level and other variables, I will decide a deadline. This deadline can be extended by replacement only. There will be no other exceptions. (If you wish to argue this, PM me. Anything in thread is considered arguable. See rule below.)

Miscellaneous

9) Do not discuss this game outside this thread, unless you have a role which allows this. If you have a role that allows you to discuss this game outside this thread, do so only as the role PM allows you to.

10) Once you're dead, don't post. Period. Not even a "Bah" post.

11)
Blue
is my official moderating color. Don't use it.

12) If you want to get my attention, it helps if you use bold, as in "
MOD
: Can we get a votecount?" For the record, I'll be editing in votecounts at the top of every page.

13) Don't piss me off. This rule was going to be "Don't be an asshole", but being an asshole is sometimes a valid strategy. So then it was going to be "Don't prevent others from enjoying the game", but then I realized that some things that are integral parts of the game (such as losing, or being lynched) are unenjoyable. So then I was unable to clearly define the spirit of this rule, so the closest I can come is "Don't piss me off."

14) If you disagree with a decision I make, I will likely be amenable to discussing it... privately. Don't pollute the thread; send your complaint or request to me via PM.
Show
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

/confirm.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by hewitt »

/confirm
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

/confirm
Don't ask me to provide self meta
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by TDC »

/confirm
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:09 am

Post by dejkha »

/confirm
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:43 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

/confirm
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 am

Post by Grimmy »

/conform.
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 am

*cringes in fear at the mod of the game I suicided in is here*
Light-kun wrote:
Zwetschenwasser, 14 March 2009, 3:30 PM. Heart attack resulting from fear of Mod.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:30 am

Post by Sironigous »

/confirm
Trinka Trinka!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:43 am

*whistles*
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Empking »

/confirm
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Sironigous »

Vote: Zwet

My turn!
Trinka Trinka!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Dejhka
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:18 am

Post by TDC »

Is that the same hat in your two avatars?

You make this really easy. Nice bus, though.

vote: Zwet.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 am

Post by dejkha »

Vote: Emp

Zwet, what was with that suicide thing you quoted?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Empking »

dejkha wrote:

OMGUS?
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Vote: TDC

Ninjas should resist a vote.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:54 am

Post by dejkha »

Empking wrote:
dejkha wrote:

OMGUS?
I was thinking about including an "inb4OMGUS", but I didn't think even you would think so.Obviously I was wrong. Whenever you're in a game I'm in my random vote will
always
be you. Always.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:09 am

Post by dejkha »

Which actually makes it not so random, but you know what I mean (I'll give you the BoTD that you do).

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:47 am

Post by hewitt »

Haha oh jeez you two just can't seem to settle your differences.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:49 am

Post by dejkha »

Don't even get me started...

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:51 am

Post by hewitt »

Just let it go dejkha, no sense in carrying the same old into this game too.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”