Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Post by Santos »

Oh, and if ZazieR keeps this up the entire game I may have reading comprehension problems later lol.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by Azhrei »

ortolan wrote:I think yours is the same as mine Azhrei.

Mine implies there is only one anti-town faction who must all no longer be living in order for me to win

fake edit: actually if there were multiple mafias then there might still be multiple factions
Yes it does seem to me that it implies the existence of a singular mafia.

Okay, happy enough now for a vote. If Orto's had been different, I wouldn't have been so happy.

Vote: MafiaSSK
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Santos wrote:Oh, and if ZazieR keeps this up the entire game I may have reading comprehension problems later lol.
Post restriction. She can't not keep it up. Please tell me you've played more games since Sushi Mafia? Pleeeeeease.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Post by ortolan »

Unvote

I don't necessarily support the MafiaSSK bandwagon, his divergent/differently phrased win condition then insistence I paraphrase mine seems legitimate.

It's not Zakeri's fault she has a PR, although it is
very
annoying :)

Sting and Zironigous and Sajin have all placed anti-town and opportunistic votes. Sting was first so I'll

Vote: Sting
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by ZazieR »

ortolan wrote:
Unvote

I don't necessarily support the MafiaSSK bandwagon, his divergent/differently phrased win condition then insistence I paraphrase mine seems legitimate.

It's not Zakeri's fault she has a PR, although it is
very
annoying :)

Sting and Zironigous and Sajin have all placed anti-town and opportunistic votes. Sting was first so I'll

Vote: Sting
Eh? I am pret sure I am Za, not Za.
And what do you mean with the Sting, Sir and Ying com?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:Oh, and if ZazieR keeps this up the entire game I may have reading comprehension problems later lol.
Re out be it is too late O.o
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Post by ortolan »

wow I think I thought you were the same person as Zakeri the whole time LoL

they are all voting for the millers for cross-confirming each other, which means at best we will simply be wasting a day/night cycle and quite possibly being two townies down.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Post by Santos »

Azhrei wrote:Post restriction. She can't not keep it up. Please tell me you've played more games since Sushi Mafia? Pleeeeeease.
I was being sarcastic as its blindingly obvious that post restrictions are more important than flavor text :p Fyi, this is far from my first rodeo, sir.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Post by Santos »

ZazieR wrote:Eh? I am pret sure I am Za, not Za.
HA HA! You must have been in stitches after posting that :p

@Azhrei, no comment about my 'chocolate' and 'vanilla' suggestion?

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 1:26 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

ZazieR wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
ortolan wrote:that is different to my win condition

Unvote
It was a stupid paraphrase. I can't say the t word.
I'm a chocolate townie, paraphrasing here that the cops will have a great time with me. no win condition was included in the role
't' word^^
EBWOP:Forgot the tw word. I mean town by that.
't' word^^

Ad has no pro as well with the 't' word by look at his posts. Ex, NAO.
It wasn't a PR. It would have been full quoting had I used town.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Kreriov »

Ok, lots of posting over the weekend and I have some questions.

@ZazieR - You know there is an insane doc and say your character is Jar Jar. You also have a post restriction. In addition to all that, do you have any special abilities? Also, you seem to be advocating a MafiaSSK lynch and yet you have not voted for him. What gives?

MafiaSSK and ThAdmiral, given that you have claimed Millers (aka Chocolate Townies), can you also reveal your character roles?

Unvote
because I have enough belief in (or maybe not enough doubt of) their claims.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 3:59 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kreriov wrote:@ZazieR - You know there is an insane doc and say your character is Jar Jar. You also have a post restriction. In addition to all that, do you have any special abilities? Also, you seem to be advocating a MafiaSSK lynch and yet you have not voted for him. What gives?
Uhm...
In doc is cor. Jar is not cor (fish).
Spe a?!?! FISH!!!
I can on ham as al sta.

Scum post.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 4:01 am

Post by ZazieR »

MafiaSSK wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
ortolan wrote:that is different to my win condition

Unvote
It was a stupid paraphrase. I can't say the t word.
I'm a chocolate townie, paraphrasing here that the cops will have a great time with me. no win condition was included in the role
't' word^^
EBWOP:Forgot the tw word. I mean town by that.
't' word^^

Ad has no pro as well with the 't' word by look at his posts. Ex, NAO.
It wasn't a PR. It would have been full quoting had I used town.
Oh. Sor. Had the wrong im... :oops:
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Kreriov »

@ZazieR - your right, I am sorry. You did say you can only hammer and someone else suggested you were Jar Jar. I misread (surprise) one of your responses and thought you had agreed you were Jar Jar. And I wouldn't call it rolefishing, I was asking straight out :)

Given what info that has been revealed and my role PM, I think there are some very complicated role interactions happening here and if I am not at the center of those interactions, I will be close or have an affect on them. For example, I do not think the doctor's protection has any affect on me, irregardless of his sanity.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 5:32 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kreriov wrote:And I wouldn't call it rolefishing, I was asking straight out :)
Ex your mo be ask.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 5:33 am

Post by ZazieR »

Given what info that has been revealed and my role PM, I think there are some very complicated role interactions happening here and if I am not at the center of those interactions, I will be close or have an affect on them. For example, I do not think the doctor's protection has any affect on me, irregardless of his sanity.
And why claim this? Es the part be the doc part.
Ignore the ''R''
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Kreriov »

@ZazieR - Well, as I said, I think our roles and abilities across the game are interrelated given what you, MafiaSSK, and ThAdmiral have revealed. It really sounds like Zwet has given each of us little hints and tidbits to piece together. For example, you know the doc is insane. This actually leads to why I put that tidbit in there about the doc, so I will address that first.

I was trying to be a bit subtle there. I should not have said I think. I should have said I know that the doctor's protection will have no affect on me. This gives him an opportunity. If he is required to target someone each night, he can target me with no fear that he will kill me. But he will also not be protecting me. I realized I should probably get that out there, just like you thought you should let the doc know he is insane. I doubt these little information tidbits will be revealed if they are not shared before dying.

That sort of leads me back to your first question, about motive. ThAdmiral knows he is a Miller and knew there was another Miller out there. MafiaSSK knows he is a Chocolate Townie and only realized he was a Miller when ThAdmiral said he was Chocolate and knew there was another Miller. More info that is most useful when shared. It just seems to me that all this info is meant to be pieced together somehow. I personally think you are obv town. My motive is I just wanted more information because I think it would help me and therefor, in my mind, the town. In my myopic world, I asked for that info without realizing how it would look or if that info would make you (or me!) more of a target.

I think there is info to be shared and I am worried that people will be lynched or killed before it gets out there. I doubt that any weird or non-standard abilities or info (i.e. does not believe in doctors or the doc is insane) would be revealed on death. That info could be game winning. Anyway, those are my thoughts and answers.
Kreriov
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Sironigous »

So...

@ort
Bear wrote:they are all voting for the millers for cross-confirming each other, which means at best we will simply be wasting a day/night cycle and quite possibly being two townies down.
this was just to prevent miller WIFOM later... but...

Apparently I figure most (all) of you want to keep these millers in this game.

I suppose I can't disagree with that - MafiaSSK
knew
the miller role (chocolate townie), I suppose he
must
be a miller with ThAd.

The
only
problem we have now is if they're both scum. I don't see a way to prove that except if one of them die.

I shall
unvote
for now.

Other than that...

Using ONLY win conditions would not be a good idea for the basis of a lynch. See Zwet's post 178.
Trinka Trinka!
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Azhrei »

Kreriov wrote:@ZazieR - Well, as I said, I think our roles and abilities across the game are interrelated given what you, MafiaSSK, and ThAdmiral have revealed. It really sounds like Zwet has given each of us little hints and tidbits to piece together. For example, you know the doc is insane. This actually leads to why I put that tidbit in there about the doc, so I will address that first.

I was trying to be a bit subtle there. I should not have said I think. I should have said I know that the doctor's protection will have no affect on me. This gives him an opportunity. If he is required to target someone each night, he can target me with no fear that he will kill me. But he will also not be protecting me. I realized I should probably get that out there, just like you thought you should let the doc know he is insane. I doubt these little information tidbits will be revealed if they are not shared before dying.

That sort of leads me back to your first question, about motive. ThAdmiral knows he is a Miller and knew there was another Miller out there. MafiaSSK knows he is a Chocolate Townie and only realized he was a Miller when ThAdmiral said he was Chocolate and knew there was another Miller. More info that is most useful when shared. It just seems to me that all this info is meant to be pieced together somehow. I personally think you are obv town. My motive is I just wanted more information because I think it would help me and therefor, in my mind, the town. In my myopic world, I asked for that info without realizing how it would look or if that info would make you (or me!) more of a target.

I think there is info to be shared and I am worried that people will be lynched or killed before it gets out there. I doubt that any weird or non-standard abilities or info (i.e. does not believe in doctors or the doc is insane) would be revealed on death. That info could be game winning. Anyway, those are my thoughts and answers.
Only problem with your idea here, is that I received no additional information whatsoever. :(
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Kreriov wrote: MafiaSSK and ThAdmiral, given that you have claimed Millers (aka Chocolate Townies), can you also reveal your character roles?
The one that knows,thinks, and feels nothing.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Santos »

So Azhrei, based on your assumption that I am a bad player all because of one mafia game because I risked a role claim, you're saying that you're an awesome mafia player by claiming miller because we should believe you?

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

ZazieR wrote:Al, two cho town of which one did not have a win con at the start. Why would one have a win con, while the o does not? The mod could have co and pas.
I am not buy their claims.
So the other theory is that we, as scum partners, decided to try a gambit that would out both of us but we forgot to make sure we had the same win condition etc. sorted out beforehand.
So basically you are accusing me/ssk of being idiots.
ZazieR wrote:Eh? I am pret sure I am Za, not Za.
Lol. Rereading this game is going to be a blast.
Kreriov wrote:MafiaSSK and ThAdmiral, given that you have claimed Millers (aka Chocolate Townies), can you also reveal your character roles?
I don't have a character role. My pm says I am just a basic vanilla town that knows nothing etc.
then it goes - hold on no you're not, you're chocolate! and then tells me that i am a miller and there is one other chocolate townie out there.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Kreriov wrote:@ZazieR - Well, as I said, I think our roles and abilities across the game are interrelated given what you, MafiaSSK, and ThAdmiral have revealed. It really sounds like Zwet has given each of us little hints and tidbits to piece together. For example, you know the doc is insane. This actually leads to why I put that tidbit in there about the doc, so I will address that first.

You should have tried to hint this. Now, both the scum and the doc know a this. If the doc tar you, his a is use, and the scum will know this. Though it at least means, the doc will not kill some. I think the doc should de what he will do.

Well, I think that if o had al in, that they would have said so by now. Al, it does not ex why you asked me, and not some else.

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Santos »

^WHAT?

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:^WHAT?
?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”