Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Mixologist »

vote Goatrevolt

He's from Virginia.
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon May 11, 2009 2:14 am

Post by Mixologist »

unvote

vote Shadow Knight

obvscum I mean look he started this whole andy bandwagon and hasn't said anything since.
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:14 am

Post by Mixologist »

unvote

vote orangepenguin

Post boy!
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Mixologist »

ortolan wrote:Not quite, you're halfway there though. We just need to quicklynch Sudo_Nym
Because that makes sense?

unvote

vote ortolan
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Mixologist »

Shadow Knight wrote:@Orto- the word quicklynch shouldn't happen on day one unless its got the word don't somewhere nearby.
I don't know, from what I'm reading site wide, quicklynch/D1/empking go well together.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Thu May 14, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Mixologist »

I'm glad my attempt at humor was not lost on all. I was hoping more people would respond so I could gauge some reactions on that. However, all I got was an OMGUS vote by Empking. Guess that will have to do.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Sat May 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Mixologist »

unvote

Ortolan's opening behavior, after re-reading, comes across more as trying to attract responses. Which it apparently has. I'm not willing to vote Andy at this point yet though. Would like to see how he responds.

@Mod- Can we get prods on our MIA's?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Sat May 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Mixologist »

Also before I forget:

@Mod- I will be V/LA the 23rd and 24th. Expect little to no content.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Mon May 18, 2009 2:57 am

Post by Mixologist »

Tony would you respond to Goat's request for evidence of why being scum is a town-tell. I am confused over the thought process.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Wed May 20, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Mixologist »

Will be doing a proper post after making dinner and putting my daughter to sleep. Roughly three or so hours.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Mixologist »

So, this isn't the extensive post I wanted to make, the wifey brought home a nice bottle of champagne and we've been indulging ourselves tonight. I'll have my thoughts complete tomorrow.

Quick post though.

@KMD- I can see why you think why Andy is scum, but why do you think, outside of distancing, that Goat and Starbuck are his scum buddies?
@Starbuck- What are your thoughts on to this point?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Wed May 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Mixologist »

vote Starbuck
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #12) » Fri May 22, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Mixologist »

@all- Sorry for lack of participation this past week. Real life issues have been forcing my hand and I haven't been able to delegate my time to the games I am in as much as I would like to. Things have been resolved and I should be more active starting now. Outside of my V/LA this weekend for a wedding I am in.

As for the issues at hand:

@ortolan - It appeared to me that she ignored my question in 126. There is a slight chance that she missed it. However, that fact that she acknowledges that she saw OP and I vote her means that she has read through my question and decided to not answer. So I decided to swing a vote her way and see how she reacted. To me it seems that she overly reacted for no reason.

@Starbuck - It would appear to me as well that you overreacted for one vote on you. OP jokevoted you twice and immediately unvoted you each time. At the time of post 136, I had the only vote on you. Would you please respond to my question I posed to you in 126?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Sat May 23, 2009 12:25 am

Post by Mixologist »

I did read it. If I'm looking for something in particular, in this case your reaction, I'm not going to give a reason. To me it seems you are overly defensive off of this one vote. If you instead asked why I was voting you, I probably wouldn't be as suspicious as I am.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Sat May 23, 2009 1:00 am

Post by Mixologist »

It was directed to Starbuck.

However, since I have your attention, what do you think about her bringing up the possibility of someone being lynch immune?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Tue May 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Mixologist »

Keeping my vote on Starbuck for the time. I don't like the way she started speculating about roles.

@Andy- That's fine and dandy to say that, but without filling out the rest of the statement to go along with that, it's a fluff post at best. Who do you find most likely to be scum at the moment?

@Shadow- You still working on that post?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #16) » Fri May 29, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Mixologist »

Gah. Re-reading Zazier's entrance.

Vote stays with Starbuck right now as I don't like how she is trying to explain away her entrance into speculation about roles due to the "Fantasy theme".

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”