ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Post by ortolan »

Sudo_Nym (146) wrote:Not quite, old chum. I voted you for no great reason, true, but it was your suspicious reaction that got me to keep my vote on you. I fully believe you've overreacted to a total of what? 3 votes? And then you try and twist what I've said to the most negative of its connotations.
Suspicious reaction? Please point me to this. Overreaction? It wasn't a reaction at all, it's me attacking you for failing to move beyond a vote you on one hand claim is "random" but then also pretend it's justified as a non random vote because of my "suspicious reaction" (still waiting for clarification) to being voted in the first place. Which is it- do you suspect me, or not? If you do, please give reasons. If you do not, then make a case against someone- we're 6 pages in and a lot has happened- if you can't find anything suspicious you're not trying hard enough. As it is your equivocation about the status of your vote on me is giving you an excuse for not actively participating in the game (as is your discussion of topics irrelevant to either this or seemingly any other game).
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 12:12 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Going back to re-read later. I'll post something of substance then.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 12:25 am

Post by Mixologist »

I did read it. If I'm looking for something in particular, in this case your reaction, I'm not going to give a reason. To me it seems you are overly defensive off of this one vote. If you instead asked why I was voting you, I probably wouldn't be as suspicious as I am.
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 12:42 am

Post by ortolan »

^^ are you talking to me?

my reply wasn't addressed to you
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 1:00 am

Post by Mixologist »

It was directed to Starbuck.

However, since I have your attention, what do you think about her bringing up the possibility of someone being lynch immune?
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 1:11 am

Post by ortolan »

Starbuck (148) wrote:The only thing that's holding me back on KMD is his vote on Andy, but that still could be a cover. Maybe there's a way that the votes can be redirected and/or deflected, or maybe someone is immune lynch. My reasoning behind thinking this is because I'm currently playing a game on the View Askew forums which is an all power Avengers game and we just finished an all power DC Comics game. I don't know if any of that could come into play in this game, but this is a "Fantasy" mafia game, so anything is possible.
The impression I get is that she is speculating (almost certainly incorrectly) about roles which may or may not be in this game based on her experiences on another site.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 1:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

I try to take all my mafia experience into consideration when I play any game.

The games that I spoke of were "all power" games. There weren't any "you are just town and all you can do is vote". Some people were immune to lynch, some immune to vig, others could block someone's actions. I wouldn't be surprised at all to run into these type of roles here on this site. It was just an idea of what MAY be, especially because this is a FANTASY themed mafia game.

It just may be worth the thought is all.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Star, taking shots at "everyone" is me thinking I have the 3 scum found and going after those three players. How am I being insulting or defensive?

Goat, you (or anyone else here) probably won't face my real wrath. I've been warned by a List Mod recently, but the game is ongoing. XD

Star, I'd say we should probably stop discussing roles that could be in the game. There is no reason to speculate on anyone's roles just yet.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Starbuck »

I think it's a perfect time to speculate of roles. What if we end up voting out someone who is a potential help for the village?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Are you honestly suggesting that power roles should claim?

Unvote, Vote Starbuck
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

I never said anything about claiming and I would appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth.

I just said we should take into consideration what could possibly be out there.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 6:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I think all we need to know is that it's possible that some power roles might or might not be in the game. That is all. We shouldn't speculate on what specifically we have. Town has no info to gain (no Night 0), but scum can decide which role is most valuable for us and base their NK on what we discuss, eliminating our most powerful role before it ever gets used.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

You have a point. All I was doing was discussing. But seeing how quickly you jumped, you just got a bit more of my suspicions.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm suspicious for not wanting to expose power roles? Interesting logic there.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

When did I say I wanted to expose them? I just wanted to discuss the possibilities of what might be out there. You keep putting words in my mouth and I do not like your bullying towards myself or others as you have been doing.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Eh, KMD is always arrogant. Problem is sometimes he's right, so I can't fault him for it.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Starbuck wrote:When did I say I wanted to expose them? I just wanted to discuss the possibilities of what might be out there. You keep putting words in my mouth and I do not like your bullying towards myself or others as you have been doing.
If you want to find role possibilities, see the wiki or Llama's past modded games. If we discuss it, it helps scum pick up hints on who may have what role.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

ortolan wrote:
Sudo_Nym (146) wrote:Not quite, old chum. I voted you for no great reason, true, but it was your suspicious reaction that got me to keep my vote on you. I fully believe you've overreacted to a total of what? 3 votes? And then you try and twist what I've said to the most negative of its connotations.
Suspicious reaction? Please point me to this. Overreaction? It wasn't a reaction at all, it's me attacking you for failing to move beyond a vote you on one hand claim is "random" but then also pretend it's justified as a non random vote because of my "suspicious reaction" (still waiting for clarification) to being voted in the first place. Which is it- do you suspect me, or not? If you do, please give reasons. If you do not, then make a case against someone- we're 6 pages in and a lot has happened- if you can't find anything suspicious you're not trying hard enough. As it is your equivocation about the status of your vote on me is giving you an excuse for not actively participating in the game (as is your discussion of topics irrelevant to either this or seemingly any other game).
Is it so hard? Or are you making it hard? I personally believe you've overreacted to a few votes far beyond what a legitimately innocent person would. Sure, my initial vote was random. But it has ceased to be such, and yet you keep harping on that that is somehow significant. I can unvote and revote you, if that'll help you. Plus, you've now gone to great lengths to misinterpret my posts to make me look bad on more than one occassion.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:When did I say I wanted to expose them? I just wanted to discuss the possibilities of what might be out there. You keep putting words in my mouth and I do not like your bullying towards myself or others as you have been doing.
If you want to find role possibilities, see the wiki or
Llama's
Sens'
past modded games. If we discuss it, it helps scum pick up hints on who may have what role.
Fixed.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Andycyca »

ortolan wrote:Andycya why did you unvote in 139?
Because even if he is suspicious of me , I don't find him scummy right now
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Alright, I am getting caught up. I think it would be beneficial, probably day 2 or 3 (some time later on) if we did a mass flavor claim. Anyone agree? Disagree?

I will post sometime later on though.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 9:30 am

Post by TonyMontana »

orangepenguin wrote:Alright, I am getting caught up. I think it would be beneficial, probably day 2 or 3 (some time later on) if we did a mass flavor claim. Anyone agree? Disagree?
I agree, and think day 3 would be a good time.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Post by Empking »

orangepenguin wrote:Alright, I am getting caught up. I think it would be beneficial, probably day 2 or 3 (some time later on) if we did a mass flavor claim. Anyone agree? Disagree?

I will post sometime later on though.
I disagree.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 1:55 am

Post by ortolan »

Why?

I have little problem with the idea in principle, I don't see any punisher roles being based on flavour :)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 1:57 am

Post by Empking »

ortolan wrote:Why?

I have little problem with the idea in principle, I don't see any punisher roles being based on flavour :)
I don't think we should make descisions now when we can make them later.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”