Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Atronach wrote: You tried to use your vig power Night 1? Not a credible claim even if you were a vigilante as using the vig power Night 1 is a terrible move since you can have no real idea of who is scum.
It wasn't N1 i did it the night before last..what night 2.

I was against KoC since the beginning. Ask the mod if that claim is even feasable. With the blocking etc etc..of course the roleblocker is most likely scum why else wouldn't they claim.

The "Do you know what that sound is, highness?" Votecount

Not Voting (5):
dejkha, Atronoch, Riceballtail, Lowell, Benmage, EmpTyger

4 to lynch
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Still rereading, but...

Benmage:
:roll: Forgive me for not claiming when my number 2 suspect- and only my number 2 suspect- was fishing to frame me. Seriously, I'm having to keep reminding myself while rereading that it's impossible for you to be guilty.

But, I'm the 1-shot roleblocker,. (And yes I hit you N2.) And I'm going to have a lot of words with the mod after and before the game is over about what the words "roleblock" and "1-shot" means, because from my role, you should not have been able to do what you're saying you did, and the mod's bizarre semantics should not have come that close to costing the game. (And I'm a little bitter because if I had known that that's how my role worked, I would have targeted Lowell N2.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

I have no idea what got shoved so far up your ass to think I'm scum.. I've called everything nearly perfect this game. Said the no lynch on RBT was BS. Called out KoC to be scum. Believed Caboose/Plum. Called Keriean from the getgo. Killed KoC...seriously You may be the one-shot roleblocker, but thats because you may be the 'one-shot' roleblocker scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Anyways, think it is safe to assume RBT is also scum? He's played pretty scummy imo. His whole doctor claim seemed utterly pathetic. Dej and Emp were the two others who chose not to vote that day on RBT.

I'm leaning towards Dej, but inactivity is not a usual occurrence of scum. We can afford to knock out RBT and than have two days where we can kill Dej first and than Emp if Dej is innocent.

So start the voting on RBT? what do you guys think?
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Atronach »

With no counter-claim from dej, I suppose we have to believe that poor claim. I have never been opposed to an RBT lynch. Right now, I'm more interested in who isn't.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:37 am

Post by Benmage »

My claim, or Emps?

Some of you guys are lying to me...so i expect as much.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:56 am

Post by EmpTyger »

Benmage:
I’d offer to catalogue all the suspicious things you’ve done, except I need to spend some time now finding the actual mafia and I need to run to work anyhow. But trust me, I would happily take up that chalIenge in postgame, if not before.
Benmage [428] wrote:Anyways, think it is safe to assume RBT is also scum? He's played pretty scummy imo. His whole doctor claim seemed utterly pathetic. Dej and Emp were the two others who chose not to vote that day on RBT.

I'm leaning towards Dej, but inactivity is not a usual occurrence of scum. We can afford to knock out RBT and than have two days where we can kill Dej first and than Emp if Dej is innocent.

So start the voting on RBT? what do you guys think?
Firstly, no we can’t afford that. A mislynch at any point forward loses the game. (Unless you’re now a 3-shot vigilante.) And I still don’t see a guilty RBT.

Secondly, “inactivity is not a usual occurrence of scum”? What is this, your second game? (And you yourself were mafia in your first?) I can point to a nice list of games lost due to lurking mafia, from the first game I lost 4 years ago, to the most recent game I lost 4 days ago. Honestly, I can’t recall a lost game of the top of my head where the mafia weren’t lurking.

Thirdly, why is RBT mafia? And more importantly, why isn’t Lowell? I’ve reread those 2 (and KoC; still need to finish dejkha and Atronach), and I don’t feel differently. (And yes, I know, I was wrong about you, but I was right about KoC, who you were wildly speculating was a roleblocker, so don’t try to sell me on your infallibity.) So why RBT and why not Lowell? Lowell has claimed worse, contributed worse, has worse interactions with KoC, and if you’re simply using “KoC could have lynched RBT D2 but didn’t”- well, KoC could have lynched Lowell D2 and didn’t also.

Atronach:
You too- why is RBT mafia?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:39 am

Post by Lowell »

There's been on kill each night, except last night, when there was two.

Benmage claimed the kill, and no one counterclaims. He's not an SK or there'd be two more bodies. And for the record, killing N1 is what all vigs do, especially in minis where the chance of dying is so high.

What's there to think about? The guy is a vig. The only thing I don't understand is why he didn't try the kill again N2.

On to actual business. Someone tell me since I forget. Did KoC clear RBT or did RBT clear KoC?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Riceballtail »

KoC defended me to look town. In fact, it was a really gutsy move to NOT hammer me when people were calling for it D2. However, I believe this was intentional to set me up for a lynch later in case he flipped, or to make himself look town when I got lynched and flipped. Either way,
VOTE:Lowell
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:23 am

Post by Lowell »

Except for the part where I'm a one-shot and you offer no explanation, your vote almost makes sense.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Benmage »

@Emp, I was initially for a Lowell lynch. I do find him quite scummy. He’s hammered twice now which is glaring. Both players play-style is absolutely atrocious. I however disbelieve RBT’s terrible Doc claim over Lowell’s poor tracker claim.

I didn’t Vig kill N1 for lack of info.

I tried to Kill N2 and was role blocked.

Finally used my move N3 killing KoC.

I know we can’t rush today’s lynch. We are in Lylo. But a successful lynch today gives us two days of lynching to find the last scum.

So yeah, today is most crucial, and I am leaning towards RBT.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:10 am

Post by EmpTyger »

Benmage:
Benmage [435] wrote:<snip>
I know we can’t rush today’s lynch. We are in Lylo. But a successful lynch today gives us two days of lynching to find the last scum.
<snip>
No, assuming we lynch right today, it's 4-1. Then the mafia nightkill brings it to 3-1 tomorrow: 1 lynch. No margin for error.

And once again, how is RBT's claim terrible? Much less, worse than Lowell's. (Other than "because you say so".) Because Lowell's doesn't fit his play, isn't protown, and has been used as a blanket alibi for his antitown play.

The "Your mod was sick all day yesterday. Must have been the BBQ pork nachos at the football stadium!" Votecount

Lowell (1) - Riceballtail

Not Voting (4):
dejkha, Atronoch, Lowell, Benmage, EmpTyger

4 to lynch
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Atronach »

I have re-read Lowell. He outright refuses to scumhunt, he hammers both times, will not post analysis or explain himself in any rational fashion. However, he has remained consistent in wanting an RBT lynch throughout the entire game. He also has a good point in post 25 about an RBT-KoC pairing. I would ask him to explain in detail why he is certain RBT is scum, but I know how useless a gesture that would be. In conclusion, I do not find him near as scummy as RBT who has a clear connection to KoC.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Emp?!?!?!? There are 2 scum remaining. Only one scum has been killed. Out of 12 players, no way there was only 2 scum. There is 2 scum in newbie games of 9 players. Obviously with 3 more, as in this game they would most likely add another scum. So out of the 6 remaining players I am assuming 2 are scum. So it is 4-2. If we misslynch it becomes 3-2..than assuming any night stopping roles have been used it becomes 2-2 after tonight, etc etc they win. Therefore we can’t misslynch today or we lose.

I agree with At’s last post 437.

I feel RBT’s claim at being a one-shot doc and his statement of usage was worse than Lowell’s.

Unfortunately I would love to lynch Lowell. I think this person is utterly useless and if he is scum, he played the most frustrating game ever, and I will always try and policy lynch him in future games. However I think he is just that bad of a player (and I will probably try and lynch him in policy games later too).

I’m going with my gut here
vote RBT
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by dejkha »

I doubt KoC was foolish enough to claim Jack of Trades
and
say RBT was innocent if she was his scumbuddy. In the current situation that he was discovered, it would've been way to obvious to go after her next. And in a situation where RBT is scum and she was discovered first then that would out KoC as scum. Also he could say she's innocent while still seeming town if she was lynched first and was not scum. KoC could and his scum buddy's could only gain from a claim like that. I find it more likely that RBT is town because of him saying that she is.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lowell’s double hammer was deplorable. And Emp’s vote was remaining on KoC. Perhaps both Emp and RBT are innocent. This is quite frustrating; I wish we had killed RBT the other day…

Dej is another possible candidate. Let me unvote for a min and do a re-read.

Unvote
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Atronach »

We have 6 people here, and 1 confirmed innocent (Benmage). That leaves 5 people, and we think 2 are scum. Atronach, Dejkha, EmpTyger, Lowell, & Riceballtail. I have said before, and I say again, I believe we find two of our three scum amongst the lurkers. Dej, Lowell, and RBT.

We have sound reasoning from Dejkha. KoC would only have so strongly tied himself to RBT if he had known her flipping town would help clear his name.

However, if we have a Dej-KoC-RBT scumteam, this is a good defense for RBT, a partner who has had suspicion on them from the beginning.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:39 am

Post by EmpTyger »

I have something I think I want to say but I’d want everyone to pledge first that, regardless of whatever else happens, they will not vote Benmage today.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 am

Post by dejkha »

I believe the claim, so that's fine with me. I didn't even consider him that scummy in the first place.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Lowell »

Some things:

1)
unvote
. I now agree with RBT. I can't see scum KoC going so far to defend scum RBT. WIFOM if you must, but I don't see it.

2) Unpopular as I will be for saying this, we need to strongly consider a no-lynch. If there are two scum left, an mislynch here is game over. Limiting the field by one makes successful lynch easier.

3) I'd like a mass-claim to happen.

4)
vote dejkha
. I tend to think emp is town based on his recent play. He's clearing ben, and KoC being scum (on further reflection) now makes RBT more townish to me.
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Atronach »

@Lowell, no problem with a mass claim since I may be the only one who hasn't done so. Not much to claim, vanilla town.

@Emp, no problem with not voting for Benmage. His claim was terrible, but he is uncountered.

@All, I think everyone should put down their scum pairings. Assuming 3 scum, with KoC vig'd, we have 2 scum. We need everyone's top two lynch candidates. Right now I am leaning Dej-Low, I see potential for a feint in Lowell's most recent vote. Also do not like his no-lynch idea.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

No lynch is the worst idea ever..I will be killed tonight.

I'm leaning RBT-Dej.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Lowell »

So what if you're killed tonight? We're lynch or lose anyway if there's two scum left. Why take the chance?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Lowell wrote:Limiting the field by one makes successful lynch easier.
Me dying doesn't make it easier. It just makes you guys more susceptible to scum persuasion.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Benmage wrote:
Lowell wrote:Limiting the field by one makes successful lynch easier.
Me dying doesn't make it easier. It just makes you guys more susceptible to scum persuasion.
Your death confirms your claim that you NK'd KoC. Unless, say, you're a SK and you can't afford to risk death...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”