Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Battousai »

Accidentally deleted the death scene. I will try and get it reposted from memory until I can get it replaced exactly.

You all wake up, notice Jazzmyn missing. You find her in her bed stabbed to death. The cops come and tell you that they found a pc with similar encryptions as Gateway. They also found 3 letters written in blood- M A F

Jazzmyn, Vigilante, has been stabbed to death N3

Deadline is April 22, at 1:00am (US Indiana-EST)
Last edited by Battousai on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:03 am

Post by molestargazer »

Vote: Gateway

If your claim is true, you might want to tell us who the other name was.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:52 am

Post by PJ. »

Gateway is lynched man..I see though...hmm.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:13 am

Post by molestargazer »

Wait, what?
Haha, I didn't see that.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:14 am

Post by molestargazer »

In which case... we have one scum left.
Now I should kinda reread.

See what happens when I work for ONE day? :P
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Well, that'd explain things somewhat. I'd guess we're back to a relatively normal game now. However, I'm not sure whether we have 1 scum, or 3 scum left. I'm still unsure whether or not Gateway could death millerise his targets.

Hm.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:30 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Can I get the peoples reasoning for lynching gateway yesterday?
I know jazzmyn hammered (seemingly without noticing). But why, when new information was coming up and could have been discussed more, were people (most notably mafiassk and verbosity) piling on votes?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:33 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

ThAdmiral wrote:Can I get the peoples reasoning for lynching gateway yesterday?
I know jazzmyn hammered (seemingly without noticing). But why, when new information was coming up and could have been discussed more, were people (most notably mafiassk and verbosity) piling on votes?
He was pretty damn scummy and he could have been falseclaiming the new info.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:49 am

Post by molestargazer »

Azhrei wrote:I'm still unsure whether or not Gateway could death millerise his targets.

Hm.
Where did you get the impression that he might be able to?
Death Miller is a terrible role. As far as I know, Battousai isn't a bastard-mod.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Azhrei »

molestargazer wrote:
Azhrei wrote:I'm still unsure whether or not Gateway could death millerise his targets.

Hm.
Where did you get the impression that he might be able to?
Death Miller is a terrible role. As far as I know, Battousai isn't a bastard-mod.
I know its terrible role, and I don't think Batt is a bastard-mod either, but Gateway's role is somewhat unique, and the two mafia deaths is a little unsettling. Jazz didn't think she could pick mafia twice, and yet it seems she was able to. So there's always the possibility that evidence could be planted, in effect, death millerising the targets.

It was something we talked about yesterday. As its a possibility (unlikely, yes, but still there) I think we should treat today as if it is lylo, just in case there are still 3 mafia. If there aren't, and we kill a townie, we'll know because we'll still be playing tomorrow. If there aren't, and we kill scum, we'll probably win. If there are, and we kill scum, we'll keep playing tomorrow.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

MafiaSSK wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:Can I get the peoples reasoning for lynching gateway yesterday?
He was pretty damn scummy and he could have been falseclaiming the new info.
You missed the most important part of my question: why did you do it when there was information that was being brought to light (mainly by jazzmyn) that could have allowed us to make sense of the whole situation?
Instead you helped silence any discussion we could have had.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Archon »

AUGH! THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY FREAKING SENCE!

AUGH!!!

Batt; Before I loose my mind, you MUST answer me this; were the mafia only able to kill through Gateway until now?
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Verbosity
Verbosity
Townie
Verbosity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by Verbosity »

Suspicion of Archon is reaching a fever pitch for the above post. Appealing to a higher authority is scummy. MafiaSSK is my second choice, because he's a lurker, and I enjoy to policy lynch them as a matter of course. However, Azhrei's recent posts concerning the number of mafia remaining strike me as intending to muddy the waters with conversation other than our primary concern, that is the lynch. Further he is fearmongering telling us to play as if it's lylo. There's really no advantage to freaking out already and that quickly. On that vein,
Vote: Azhrei

This game feels like the members of the town do remarkably little as compared to the power roles.
My username is Verbosity for a reason.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Verbosity why did you vote gateway yesterday?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 am

Post by molestargazer »

Verbosity wrote:MafiaSSK is my second choice, because he's a lurker, and I enjoy to policy lynch them as a matter of course.
You really think we should be lynching lurkers at this stage of the game?

Now, I really did miss things out regarding yesterday's lynch and something to do with Jazz - so let's reread from P19.

Now this is interesting.
Panzerjager, Post 445 wrote:Alright that's two..I have a theory. Let's lynch Gateway. Vote:Gateway
Panzerjager, Post 453 wrote:I'd only be ok with giving him one more night.
Why the change?
Jazzmyn wrote:2

(for future reference)
Now, I noticed there was a claim from you on P20 before I read this (Halfway through P19). With that claim in mind, what does this mean? Really?
Verbosity wrote:Anyone that intends to go against this plan should explain the reasoning for such action.
That's the one point I don't like about your playstyle, just as happened D1. People not agreeing doesn't make them a target for suspicion.
MafiaSSK wrote:Anyways, my thought on the day is that Gateway=SK Death Millerizer. Vote GAteway
Oh, please.
Lord Gurgi wrote:Unvote; Vote: Gateway. Panzer after.
This is fair enough after what happened, but really, a bit of reasoning would've been nice.
Verbosity wrote:I suck at alts.
..?
Gateway wrote:plus if I die the mafia gets their own killer.
This appears to have happened, making Gateway some kind of Scumkill-Enabler.
MafiaSSK wrote:He was pretty damn scummy and he could have been falseclaiming the new info.
Even when it did fit in with Jazzmyn's claim?
Azhrei wrote:I think we should treat today as if it is lylo, just in case there are still 3 mafia.
There's 2 mafia dead, why would there still be 3 left alive?

Vote: MafiaSSK

I don't like your Gateway vote yesterday.
FoS: Lord Gurgi
for the same reason.

MOD: I don't see Verbosity's vote for Gateway yesterday. He was voting Panzer on P20. Is this a mistake in the Vote count? Indeed this would explain Jazzmyn saying Gateway would be at L-1 when she voted.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:46 am

Post by molestargazer »

EBWOP: Whoops, I've left in a question for Jazzmyn despite the fact that she's dead. Ignore that bit.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Archon »

Verbosity wrote:Suspicion of Archon is reaching a fever pitch for the above post. Appealing to a higher authority is scummy. MafiaSSK is my second choice, because he's a lurker, and I enjoy to policy lynch them as a matter of course. However, Azhrei's recent posts concerning the number of mafia remaining strike me as intending to muddy the waters with conversation other than our primary concern, that is the lynch. Further he is fearmongering telling us to play as if it's lylo. There's really no advantage to freaking out already and that quickly. On that vein,
Vote: Azhrei

This game feels like the members of the town do remarkably little as compared to the power roles.
Yes, because me, going insane surely states that I assume that I am more powerful and important than everyone else.
pronounced ark-on
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:20 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ molestar: verbosity=lord gurgi

who, evidently, is not who I thought it would be.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:26 am

Post by molestargazer »

Shows how much attention I pay. :?
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Battousai »

Batt; Before I loose my mind, you MUST answer me this; were the mafia only able to kill through Gateway until now?

I can't tell you that.

MOD: I don't see Verbosity's vote for Gateway yesterday. He was voting Panzer on P20. Is this a mistake in the Vote count? Indeed this would explain Jazzmyn saying Gateway would be at L-1 when she voted.

Verbosity, logged in on his regular account and voted. Since I already knew who the alt was from, he immediately reposted as Verbosity, and that there is nothing in my posted rules, I had to accept it.
Verbosity
Verbosity
Townie
Verbosity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Verbosity »

ThAdmiral wrote:Verbosity why did you vote gateway yesterday?
As I said, he was too interested in appeasing specific people, rather than actually playing in a pro-town manner. It's playing to seem town rather than being town. Usually indicative of scum.

I keep being drawn back to wanting to lynch molestargazer for never being altogether with it. I'm not even sure what to make of him not putting together that I'm an alt, especially after I openly admitted it previously. Really. Also, you should know that this playstyle is put on, it's not altogether natural. If I were playing as me, you'd be getting a lot less in the way of reasoning and a lot more in the way of me pushing a lynch. I'm trying this for fun. :)

Archon: Appealing to a higher authority means appealing to the mod, for emotional value. Not making yourself higher. Is English not your first language?

SSK: In what way have you contributed more to this game than Adel (who has not posted in this game)?
My username is Verbosity for a reason.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Verbosity wrote:
As I said, he was too interested in appeasing specific people, rather than actually playing in a pro-town manner. It's playing to seem town rather than being town. Usually indicative of scum.

I keep being drawn back to wanting to lynch molestargazer for never being altogether with it. I'm not even sure what to make of him not putting together that I'm an alt, especially after I openly admitted it previously. Really. Also, you should know that this playstyle is put on, it's not altogether natural. If I were playing as me, you'd be getting a lot less in the way of reasoning and a lot more in the way of me pushing a lynch. I'm trying this for fun. :)
For a person/character who supposedly likes to talk so much you didn't have a whole lot to say when yesterdays lynch was happening.
And that's two bad calls out of two with the lynch of sekinj earlier in the game as well.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Archon »

Verbosity wrote:

Archon: Appealing to a higher authority means appealing to the mod, for emotional value. Not making yourself higher. Is English not your first language?

SSK: In what way have you contributed more to this game than Adel (who has not posted in this game)?
No, I'm a USA citizen, born a raised.

I just noticed that it said appealing to a higher authority. Sorry, I mis-read it. Must have been when I was tired. Sorry

No, I'm not appealing 5to the mod for emotional value. I just wanted to be entertaining (somewhat) and get my question asnwered.
pronounced ark-on
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Verbosity wrote:

For a person/character who supposedly likes to talk so much you didn't have a whole lot to say when yesterdays lynch was happening.
And that's two bad calls out of two with the lynch of sekinj earlier in the game as well.
Oops, sorry, I lynched the
wrong
non town-aligned guy. Somehow, chuckles the angry vendetta keeper, I think that showing some inkling of suspicion in general is better than lurking in plain sight, which I am letting you get away with for the primary reason that i have been feeling terrible and only recently improved, and the more secondary reason that I think that other people are more scummy than you as you are. Would you like to me to go into why you are scum and engineer your lynch or would you prefer me to go after who I think is scum and stop defending my lynch of the non-aligned scum. Woopsee, there's the problem in your general theory. Point is, I voted correctly, I was wrong about the person who self-hammered, which I really never regret, as those seem to be the only people I ever mislynch. Except you of course, because you're better than that, right? This is a very long rant to say that I refuse to satisfy your replacement for actually scumhunting. Stop blowing smoke and start actually getting somewhere. Scumhunt, now, or else. That's the short version.

Archon, now's your turn for the great and all powerful rant. You haven't even been attempting to hide that you are a lunatic. Your preference for entertainment over actually making decent use of your posts is incredibly incriminating. Can you give some explanation as to why you are not even trying to figure out who the scum are? I have seen your behaviour many times before and here's the secret, if you can manage to dredge up some skill from the bowels of your ADD afflicted mind, you're town. If you can't you're scum. I hope that I don't need to explain what that means to you, but I will anyway, just because I don't hold you in any sort of good esteem, it means you should get your annoying self in gear and do something helpful or get the heck out and start voting with me.

I'm debating rants for the rest of you, let me know if I have any volunteers.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:57 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Posted in the wrong account again. Battousai, do you have a preference for which one I use?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”