Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Porkens »

Night 2 has ended...

The sun did not rise this morning, and all household pets had been decapitated...this is getting serious... Into what further decent has the fair town plunged?!

Plum,
Town Vanilla
, has died a bloody death
sometime during the night. Furthermore, all the paintings of unicorns and covers of her Edgar Alan Poe books have had little hitler moustaches rudely applied with a red sharpie pen. Can no one save the town of Normalcy?!

There would be no breakfast this morning. It was time to get down to business.

It is now Day 3
  • Night Talking must cease
  • Day 3 will end On
    Wednesday, April 15th, at 20:00 PST
  • 5 to lynch
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Plum, you fool why didn't you vote faster!
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Atronach wrote: Your late case against dejkha and refusal to vote is why we are probably looking at a no lynch.
Vote Emptyger
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Benmage:
I'm sure you and I will have plenty of time to discuss plenty of things.

After Lowell posts.
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Post by Kieraen »

At least we know Caboose is probably who he says he is now.

vote emptiger

HOS KoC

Both had the chance to gurantee a lynch yesterday. I find emptiger slightly more suspicious for his complete lack of vote, than KoC who at least had voted.
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

A no-lynch is preferable in my eyes to voting for someone I consider to be town. 1 less dead townie = possibly one more day/night cycle to get it right. The fact that Kieraen is attacking me for this worries me. Would you rather I had hammered someone I do not suspect particularly? Not to mention the fact the wagon was being driven by two of the scummier players in this game, IMHO? (You and Benmage)
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Post by Kieraen »

Town, we have had two days and made one lynch. The lack of lynch yesterday was appalling. Players that are true vanilla townies must realise that if we get to l-1 it is well within good townie play to be lynched to secure a lynch.

There are a few stubborn personalities I am seeing who are helping us lose the town battles.

Current suspect list. KoC, RBT, Lowell, Dejkha and emptiger. My vote might dance around these guys today, I'm fairly sure at least two of them are scum.
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Why is it good townie play to get yourself lynched?
What are these "town battles" that we're helping the town to lose?
And why am I not surprised that you've picked 5 suspects? Typical scum play, to be able to jump on wagons without care, and point back at that post and say "well, I said I suspected X in this post!"
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Post by Kieraen »

5 at the minute. These are the players I at least want a reread through, and some consideration over.

Its can be good town play, as yesterday I was a suspect. If I was lynched and you say my affiliation (townie by the way but never mind), then thats one less in the pool of suspects.

Now neither myself or RBT was lynched, meaning we are still suspects. The mafia will keep us alive and wish that we stay alive so we have a higher amount of suspects in our pool of players.

Town has to try again to possiley lynch myself and/or RBT. Meanwhile thats three nights (1st night no lynch, 2nd night kieraens lynch, 3rd night RBT) in which three townies definitely die, as oppossed to the two nights it would typically take.

I don't have any sympathy for those who would use a no lynch as an excuse. Its pro townie-ness, is questionable, and rare. And it certainly wasn't the case yesterday.

It would have been good townie play for me to have been lynched yesterday. I will self vote (though I don't know the rules concerning this) if we have a similair situation today. However, had I self voted, I would not have been lynched yesterday. RBT was the one that should hav self voted.
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 am

Its pro townie-ness, is questionable, and rare. And it certainly wasn't the case yesterday.
Repeating this doesn't make it true. WHY?
It would have been good townie play for me to have been lynched yesterday.
So... you are scum?
Town has to try again to possiley lynch myself and/or RBT.
Why so black and white?

Its can be good town play, as yesterday I was a suspect. If I was lynched and you say my affiliation (townie by the way but never mind), then thats one less in the pool of suspects.
You know what else it does? It makes it easier for scum to find any remaining power roles that haven't claimed. Although, going on yesterday's gamut, I doubt there ARE any who haven't claimed. Vanilla Townie's reason for existence is to run interference plays to make it harder for scum to find pro-town power roles, and to make it easier for those pro-town power roles to do their job.
5 at the minute. These are the players I at least want a reread through, and some consideration over.
So... you are admitting you have 5 suspects. 5 suspects on Day 2, I could understand. 5 suspects at this point... it's just typical scattergun scum tactics.

Vote: Kieraen

If it was good town play for you to have been lynched yesterday... must still be good town play today. Certainly, nothing you've said is convincing me otherwise.
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:03 am

Post by Kieraen »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Its pro townie-ness, is questionable, and rare. And it certainly wasn't the case yesterday.
Repeating this doesn't make it true. WHY?
I have a much better question. Why was it a good idea for a no lynch yesterday? You helped force that and so what reason do you have in its defence?

It would have been good townie play for me to have been lynched yesterday.
So... you are scum?
No you are taking me far out of context here (very scummy). I was never at L-1. The clearer option for a lynch was RBT, whom I still suspect. I could never self vote guaranteeing the lynch.
Town has to try again to possiley lynch myself and/or RBT.
Why so black and white?
Because yesterday near deadline, there was a choice between me and RBT as reaslitic lynch candidates. You did not guarantee the lynch near deadline by switching votes. You refused to, and so I think your a scum buddy with RBT.

You know what else it does? It makes it easier for scum to find any remaining power roles that haven't claimed. Although, going on yesterday's gamut, I doubt there ARE any who haven't claimed. Vanilla Townie's reason for existence is to run interference plays to make it harder for scum to find pro-town power roles, and to make it easier for those pro-town power roles to do their job.
So if there are probably no powerroles left, and all the powerroles are likely one hit wonders anyway, what is the point in being a suspect for many days and giving the mafia free hits?
So... you are admitting you have 5 suspects. 5 suspects on Day 2, I could understand. 5 suspects at this point... it's just typical scattergun scum tactics.
So you definitely know who the scum team is then? Well yes you do as far as I am concerned you just jumped to number one suspect through poor arguments. I would like to hear your definitive scumteam then...

If it was good town play for you to have been lynched yesterday... must still be good town play today. Certainly, nothing you've said is convincing me otherwise.
Its clear to me now that you and RBT are one team, hence your refusal to help the lynch on. I suspect that Emptiger was also on the team, but I'm not so sure.

Either of RBT or KoC would be a viable lynch for me today.

With Emptiger and Lowell as possibles (I want to look further at their posts as I'm not convinced yet.)

Unvote, VOTE KoC
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:18 am

I'm sorry, but what? Because I wanted you lynched over someone I think is town, we automatically become scumbuddies? No-lynch was, at that point, better than a mislynch - assuming this is a typical mini setup, we have 3 scum. There are 9 of us left. If we'd lynched RBT, we'd be at 5 town, 3 scum. If we'd then lynched the wrong person today, the scum would have made their nightkill, and it'd be 3 scum, 3 town. So your logic is entirely wrong, Kieraen, because if I had hammered the IMO townie RBT, we'd be at Lynch or Lose now - so if I was scum, it'd have made MORE sense for me to have mis-hammered RBT and then said "A mis-lynch is better than no lynch.
Because I didn't hammer RBT, we're not at LyLo. That's a good thing.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 am

Post by dejkha »

For everything mentioned yesterday and his vote for Emp looked opportunistic (I know it was only the second vote, but that's how I see it). And his vote on KoC seems like OMGUS, since KoC was questioning everything he should have, because Kieraen made a bunch of odd statements and I find his responses logical, unlike Kieraens.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Kieraen »

what statements were odd? I find KoC's logic flawed as mentioned above. Reread and you'll see what I am thinking much clearer.
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 am

Post by dejkha »

Kieraen wrote:what statements were odd? I find KoC's logic flawed as mentioned above. Reread and you'll see what I am thinking much clearer.
The odd statements were just about everything KoC questioned and responded to. Unlike KoC, I don't see you making a lot of sense.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:01 am

I note, Kieraen, that you tactfully choose to ignore the fact that the no-lynch your entire suspicion of me is based on has actually given us another day to scum-hunt, instead of being stuck in LyLo today.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 am

Post by EmpTyger »

There are a couple very interesting topics of conversation that I look forward to returning to after Lowell.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Kieraen wrote:RBT was the one that should hav self voted.
A Doctor would NEVER self-hammer. Ever.

VOTE:Kieraen

The "No-Lynches are Tech." Votecount

Kieraen (3) - Knight of Cydonia, dejkha, Riceballtail

Emptyger (1) - Benmage
Knight of Cydonia (1) - Kieraen

Not Voting (4):
EmpTyger, Atronoch, Lowell, Caboose

5 to lynch
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Atronach »

A doctor would never self hammer if you were still a doctor. You claimed one-shot doc, and said you had used it. A self-hammer would have confirmed. The no-lynch is inexcusable. The lynch is the town's only real weapon. We have a lot of people with no small amount of suspicion on them. We have only confirmed the dead in this large scumpool. Let's try to be organized today so that we can stave off the quick deadlines. Let us start with finding out what Lowell got out of his tracking.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Lowell »

sorry ive been away.

I used my one-shot. KIERNAN did not go anywhere.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:57 am

Doesn't exactly prove he's town, though, does it? We still have 3 scum, so he may well just not have submitted the kill.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Lowell »

Indeed.

I still want RBT dead.
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Kieraen »

But surely its helpful? I mean I didn't do anything last night. I didn't expect a Lowell investigation on me.

I don't think your opening your mind to the possibilty KoC, that you are hideously wrong. Perhaps for once I have made a good call in fingering you as mafia.
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:04 am

Not doing anything last night when there are still (presumably, if this is a typical Mini setup) 3 scum =/= you being town. I have opened my mind to the possibility I could be wrong - but as long as you vote me for the nolynch that has given us an extra day to scum-hunt, in a massive pile of OMGUS, I will keep my vote on you, for attempting to misrep my unwillingness to lynch RBT as a deliberate move to keep a supposed scumbuddy alive, and a refusal to admit that
you're
wrong.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Lowell »

BTW, the reason I used my one-shot on kieraen is I figured RBT would be expecting it, so if he were scum I'd just end up dead anyway or someone else would make the kill.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”