sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by sekinj »

Vote: sekinj

OKAY!! Finally we are getting somewhere. As you will see in a few minutes I am a plain jane vanilla town. BUT, as you know, when NO ONE would listen to me regarding Gateway, I decided to get myself lynched in order to give Gateway one shot at using his ability. As you can see, I firmly believe it will help the town. I've been trying to get myself lynched since about page 11.

Gateway:
Please be careful who you kill tonight. Remember that you very well may not make it to morning. Also remember that the mod may not allow you to share the second name with us. DO NOT LET YOUR ANGER AT PANZER'S ATTACKS BLIND YOU!! Try to think of if from his perspective and remember that he may be a zealous townie. Please consider these things and make a smart decision.

Also, your play has been terrible. I'm not saying this to be mean, but as encouragement to improve. You should probably play several newbie games in order to get the hang of how things work on this site.

TOWN:
Tomorrow, please look at all the background players (SSK) and pay attention to the players who jumped on my wagon. You can bet that some were scum and KNEW I was a townie. Look for signs. I find especially interesting those people who voted for me AFTER my self-lynch motivations were outted by Panzer (Az).

...and if Gateway is any type of scum I will eat my hat.

Anyway, it was good playing with you! I will be continuing to follow the game to see how you guys do. Hope to see most of you in future game!

Good night and good luck!

*dies*
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by sekinj »

and just in case
unvote, vote: sekinj
:P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Battousai »

Final Vote Count

sekinj
- 7 (Verbosity, Archon, Jazzmyn, Chiefskye4, Azhrei, Gateway, sekinj)
Gateway
- 4 (Molestargazer, MafiaSSK, Spolium, Panzerjager)

Not Voting
: ThAdmiral

All day, arguments have been flung, and friendships tested. In the beginning, everyone jumped on Gateway's case. They all gathered around him and claimed he's the thief. But then, Gateway said he had a special ability to find out who is the scum. Not many people agreed. An ability like that his impossible, he has to be lieing. But one person believed him: Sekinj. Sejink believed so heavily in Gateway, she gave her life to protect him for just one more night. Sekinj ran to the bridge over Lake Chima. There, she said her last goodbyes and jumped.

Sekinj, VANILLA TOWNIE, has been lynched D1

Send in all night actions by Sunday at 10:40pm (Indiana EST)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Battousai »

Night 1

As the sun finally comes up, everyone makes a sigh of relief. For they were saved from being killed. As everyone goes outside to have another discussion on who are the jewelry thieves. Except, two people fail to show up: Spolium and Panzerjager. Dreading the worse, everyone goes over to Panzerjager's house to see what happen. There, everyone sees Panzerjager in a fit over his car. After a quick discussion, it appears that the thieves must have tried to escape the town by stealing Panzerjager's car. Does that mean the theives don't have a car? You are all pretty confused. But then Archon remembers Spolium hasn't shown up either. You go across the street and ring the doorbell once, twice, three times. With no answer, Molestargazer tries to see Spolium through the window. He gets more than he bargained for, as he sees Spolium lieing face down in a puddle of his own blood and brain matter. Molestargazer also notices a hole in the window. Molestargazer makes a connection that maybe the thieves broke into Panzerjager's car and took out Spolium, or made it look that way.

Archon calls 911, and soon an ambulance and two police cars break up the silence on Johnson block. The EMT's obvioulsy pronounce Spolium dead, but everyone was waiting on the cops to come back out of the house. When they did, they brought out with them a blueprint of some sort. After asking the first cop, you find out it was a blueprint of the Jewelry store.

Spolium, Mafia Goon, has been sniped N1

D2 has begun. Deadline is April 20, at 12:00pm (US Indiana-EST)
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Archon »

Now I'm off to see who was the sniper...
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Gateway »

Look no further Archon

So here is the problem, man I am going to get slack. I -did- get Panzer and Spoilum's names, and I did choose Spoilum over Panzer. I remember the last think Sekinj posted that maybe Panzer and me just had a misunderstanding so I reread it. I see now why Panzer was so hard on the "plenty" and that exact wording issue. At the time I didn't really understand meta-gaming so it went over my head. All the same Sekinj said maybe Panzer was just being suspicious so I picked Spoilum. I figured Panzer was an easy lynch if I was wrong.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Archon »

Gateway wrote:Look no further Archon

So here is the problem, man I am going to get slack. I -did- get Panzer and Spoilum's names, and I did choose Spoilum over Panzer. I remember the last think Sekinj posted that maybe Panzer and me just had a misunderstanding so I reread it. I see now why Panzer was so hard on the "plenty" and that exact wording issue. At the time I didn't really understand meta-gaming so it went over my head. All the same Sekinj said maybe Panzer was just being suspicious so I picked Spoilum. I figured Panzer was an easy lynch if I was wrong.
Yes, but here is the problem; How do we know it was you?
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Gateway »

We don't, that is why I said I might hang today but, who else did it though? Here's the math: you've got one mafia down so if it was a cop that did it let them say it now. Then you know I am mafia and can lynch me, leaving one mafia left probably right?

If no detective speaks up then we know finally my position is strong. BTW, Panzer kill was an obvious set up to make me look bad as I fought with them often.

heh and even if a detective speaks up and said they killed Spoil, when you lynch me at least you'll know I was telling the truth and take them out D3.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Azhrei »

Cops investigate, not kill. And how do we know, if it was you, that you aren't a SK. Death by sniping seems a little more SKish than anything. That said, you could be a vig.

So please, if there be a counter-claim out there, I'd love to hear it.

Also,
Mod: Are the mafia able to use the NK on themselves, eg. One mafia kills his buddy?

Oh, and I wonder who stole Panzer's car... :S
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Azhrei »

Oh, and seeing as we have one mafia dead, I think that we should let you live another day, Gateway. At the end of yesterday, I found myself agreeing with Verbosity's plan. So I'm quite happy to let you continue.

There's only so many mafia to kill :P
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:54 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I am fustrated I wasn't able to get on yesterday. Sekinj was obviously town and I am now suspicious of most everyone who pushed his lynch.

That being said it looks like gateway gets to live another day. But remember if you don't provide us with another dead mafia tomorrow you will probably be lynched.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:56 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Actually just read the dp and it does seem to confirm your role.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:57 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Gateway wrote:Look no further Archon

I won't lie- this mafia death
does
make me have a bit more confidence in you and your ability. But I still have doubts. You were dead-set against Panz D1. And to have the possibility to have his head right there on a platter...but you choose someone that you hadn't really openly suspected to kill instead? Hm.
Gateway wrote:BTW, Panzer kill was an obvious set up to make me look bad as I fought with them often.
WIFOM- you could have thought "Hey, this would deflect suspicion, let's do it!"
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:57 am

Post by PJ. »

Holy crap. I thought I was gonna be dead. Who fucked with my car? You assholes..

I'm happy with letting Gateway continue.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Panzerjager wrote:
I'm happy with letting Gateway continue.
So, by this, I assume you believe him 100%? Another quick change of heart. :?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by PJ. »

If scum keep dying why not let him live?
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Gateway »

Azhrei wrote:Cops investigate, not kill. And how do we know, if it was you, that you aren't a SK. Death by sniping seems a little more SKish than anything. That said, you could be a vig.
Quick thing, SK?
And a sniping screams of hitman more then anything no?
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Gateway »

OH and sorry Panzer, you live across from Spoil and I needed a spot he wouldn't see me from when I shot him looking at his painting.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Azhrei »

SK = Serial Killer.

Wiki it.

And by the way, the only mention of hitman I've been able to find on the board is as a mafia role.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Gateway wrote:OH and sorry Panzer, you live across from Spoil and I needed a spot he wouldn't see me from when I shot him looking at his painting.
You being serious here?
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Panzerjager wrote:If scum keep dying why not let him live?
Meh, simple enough.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by PJ. »

Dude..alright..i'm gonna say AZ is the scum, although I know it is pretty self incriminating to do so
Vote:AZ
Most likely jumped on the wagon thinking he could kill Gateway at night and just got on the wagon after I had exposed Sekinj as a vanilla. She did her part to keep a role she believed to be a power role alive and Az made her out to be "scum" with a very poor reason that reaked of bandwagoning.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Battousai »

Azhrei wrote:
Mod: Are the mafia able to use the NK on themselves, eg. One mafia kills his buddy?
Sorry, I can't tell you that.
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Gateway »

I am voting Az as well.
1.) I said before I felt a lot of aggression from Az the moment my role was claimed.
2.) D2, I prove what I said, Az wants to keep throwing suspicion instead of helping find who else is scum.

Yes someone will say I am trying to push attention off of me, yes I am. Because it is useless, tonight I will clearly get two more names and if we have some clues it can make my job a lot easier no? So let's agree my claim was true, and start the next hunt.
Vote: Azhrei

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”