Mini 754 - Frogs Mafia Game, Set and Match.

Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

curiouskarmadog wrote: You took my word for it without looking it up for yourself..why?

Why FoS him without seeing if I was stretching the truth? It doesnt seem like you are trying to scum hunt and you are taking whatever people say at face value..why?
It seemed such a foolish thing to lie about. cry didn't argue it, either. The intention of my FoS was to see what cry's response would be, and it was one of admittance. Also, one example of taking something at face value hardly constitutes a dearth of scumhunting throughout the game. Now THAT is a statement I'd like you to back up.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Citizen Karne wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: You took my word for it without looking it up for yourself..why?

Why FoS him without seeing if I was stretching the truth? It doesnt seem like you are trying to scum hunt and you are taking whatever people say at face value..why?
It seemed such a foolish thing to lie about. cry didn't argue it, either. The intention of my FoS was to see what cry's response would be, and it was one of admittance. Also, one example of taking something at face value hardly constitutes a dearth of scumhunting throughout the game. Now THAT is a statement I'd like you to back up.
either you are dodging the point or not really getting it, I am not sure. Can you please demostrate a time in this game that you have scumhunted? that would of been a great point (checking my statement for truth) to do it. Maybe cry was just posting in GA and avoiding all of her games? Maybe I was stretching the truth to serve an evil purpose....
the point is
, you didnt feel the need to find out, which says something about your situation in this game. You left yourself room to manuver with the "if"...if later someone did check and found that maybe I was incorrect..you could always fallen back on the "if" if you were pressured as to why you jumped on the wagon (yes your fos is wagon jumping)..."well, when I FoSed Cry, I said "if"".

I have been getting a bad vibe from you, on and off all game....as I believe Cry's claim..

vote CK
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 am

Post by MacavityLock »

MacavityLock wrote:Also, by FoSing CW, have you moved your FoS-vote off of Gorrad, or is it still there too? See, this is why never voting isn't particularly pro-town: ambiguities.
CK, you have still not answered my questions re: Gorrad and your voting process in general.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Archon wrote:Alrighty. ready to play.

I don't rally have any FOSs right now, nd I'm not liable to do anything much yet.
So you have nothing to say?

aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 am

Post by dahill1 »

crywolf20084 wrote:

I don't rally have any FOSs right now, nd I'm not liable to do anything much yet.

speaking of which i noticed you seem to be more involved with the game now. finished your read yet?
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

dahill1 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:

speaking of which i noticed you seem to be more involved with the game now. finished your read yet?
Yeah. And i'm not stressing over life, atm either. So for this moment, i can be active.

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Gorrad »

crywolf20084 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:

Yeah. And i'm not stressing over life, atm either. So for this moment, i can be active.
Then why aren't you? At least read through the topic. You're top of the votecount, dude, try saying something.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Gorrad wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:

You should do the exact same thing. Maybe you could provide something useful once in a while.
Then why aren't you? At least read through the topic. You're top of the votecount, dude, try saying something.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 am

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP:

Gorrad wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:

You should do the exact same thing. Maybe you could provide something useful once in a while.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:

either you are dodging the point or not really getting it, I am not sure. Can you please demostrate a time in this game that you have scumhunted? that would of been a great point (checking my statement for truth) to do it. Maybe cry was just posting in GA and avoiding all of her games? Maybe I was stretching the truth to serve an evil purpose....
the point is
, you didnt feel the need to find out, which says something about your situation in this game. You left yourself room to manuver with the "if"...if later someone did check and found that maybe I was incorrect..you could always fallen back on the "if" if you were pressured as to why you jumped on the wagon (yes your fos is wagon jumping)..."well, when I FoSed Cry, I said "if"".

I have been getting a bad vibe from you, on and off all game....as I believe Cry's claim..

vote CK
One example? Let me see what I can do…
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Citizen Karne wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:I don't usually vote unless to hammer someone. I've random voted in the past, but all-in-all, I feel uncomfortable voting for someone before a hammer unless for a VERY good reason.
I guess that's part of your meta and all, but do you really feel like that's a pro-town way to play?
Thestatusquo wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:
FoS: Gorrad

Consider that my 'random vote'.
Is there a reason why you FoS instead of vote for someone?
I don't usually vote unless to hammer someone. I've random voted in the past, but all-in-all, I feel uncomfortable voting for someone before a hammer unless for a VERY good reason.
Can you list for me three ways in which that action is anti town and three ways in which it is pro town?
Do random votes really count towards anything anyway? How is a random FoS any different? I suppose it prevents speedlynching a little. I really can't see any difference. If you want to make a big deal about me not voting, well that's silly. This is how I play. Deal with it. If you want to call me scum because of it, go ahead. I'd love to see your argument on how it makes me scum in this game as opposed to other games where I have been town. I do not think it is at all anti-town, either. It certainly does not inhibit my ability to discuss intelligently.

My FoSes are, for all intents and purposes, votes.

Speaking of FoSes that are, for all intents and purposes, votes, I dislike Gorrad's play so far. His second post seems to me like he is trying to stay out of the focus. His retraction of his analysis of TSQ seems as though he is backing out of a possible confrontation for the sole purpose of not getting into an argument with a player rather than simply mixing up people in his head. (I don't feel as though I am expressing myself accurately, but hopefully you understand me.) With whom did you confuse TSQ in your head, Gorrad?

Also, his posts in response to Haterade strike me as overly hypocritical cheap shots to try and gain town points by advocating for discussion.
Is this good enough? Here I am asking Gorrad a question about an action I consider scummy and looking for a response to help me form an opinion

Also, why does neither my analysis of the game nor various back-and-forths not count as scumhunting (I'm assuming you couldn't have overlooked those, but if you did by all means tell me)? They prompted discussion and certainly helped me (and I'm sure others too) formulate opinions on people in the game. Maybe we just don't consider the same things scumhunting. If not scumhunting, they certainly helped move along the game and provided solid content, neither of which I think of as anti-town. Why do you think I'm more scummy than, say, Gorrad?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Gorrad »

scotmany12 wrote:
EBWOP:

Gorrad wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:

At least I've read the thread. I give info when I feel I have something to contribute. If I try to say something when I don't have anything to contribute, I end up either sounding really scummy or idiotic. Usually the latter.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Archon »

Gorrad wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
EBWOP:

Gorrad wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:

At least I've read the thread. I give info when I feel I have something to contribute. If I try to say something when I don't have anything to contribute, I end up either sounding really scummy or idiotic. Usually the latter.
Be glad your not getting the former like me all the time...
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

maclock wrote:
me wrote:you seem to be zeroing in on her scum-mason comment without actually giving an opinion on the claim itself.
Why do you consider this scummy?
Because it allows dahill to talk about crywolf's role without talking about the flavor. If he says he thinks a non-frog is town, then he has to start attacking elsewhere. If he says he thinks a non-frog is scum, then he limits the number of claims he can make later.
dahill wrote:to clarify, it's not crywolf's roleclaim thats bothering me, but her comments on wanting to lynch her partner despite having on nulltell on said partner.
Yeah, that's the issue I have here. You're not saying a damn thing about the flavor.
ragerabbit wrote:I'm finding myself liking lurker lynches more and more recently.
gorrad wrote:At least read through the topic. You're top of the votecount, dude, try saying something.
scot wrote:You should do the exact same thing. Maybe you could provide something useful once in a while.

I'm getting annoyed by lurkers telling other people not to lurk.

Where the hell is TSQ?
PROD PLEASE, MOD
. And kloud.

Stop the damn quote pyramids.

vote: dahill1

Welcome Archon.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:11 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Arch srsly, You sound all depressed and blaaaaaah and like this game has no interest to you. Liven up could ya??

TSQ had his computer stolen..So did Haterade. Though Haterade, but he wasn't here prior to that. Kloud is a different story. I asked him to post once but he hasn't yet. Hrmmm...

Unvote/Vote: Kloud
Policy vote. though its for the exact same thing i was doing

dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 am

Post by dahill1 »

so you're voting me because i don't focus
enough
on flavor? that's a new one

i don't think Duck is indicative of any alignment, really. At first, I was taken aback because I expected the game to be all frogs, or frogs=town and poachers or something=scum. but the majority of people seeing it as a nulltell made me change my mind.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Citizen Karne »

Gorrad wrote:<snip>

There almost always something to comment on. Do you really have no opinions at all so far in the game? Sounds like you are avoiding discussion to me.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

so you're voting me because i don't focus enough on flavor? that's a new one
I'm voting you because you ignored the flavor completely.

The fact that you did not know that there were pro-town non-frog roles in this game indicates to me that you are either vanilla-frog or mafia. Due to your suspicious behavior, I believe the latter. My vote stays for now.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I'm here, just extremely busy. Pre-Spring Break exams have drained me of time to post this past week, but I promise to have something up by Friday evening. Sorry for the absence.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

mikeburnfire wrote:
maclock wrote:
me wrote:you seem to be zeroing in on her scum-mason comment without actually giving an opinion on the claim itself.
Why do you consider this scummy?
Because it allows dahill to talk about crywolf's role without talking about the flavor. If he says he thinks a non-frog is town, then he has to start attacking elsewhere. If he says he thinks a non-frog is scum, then he limits the number of claims he can make later.
There's something off about this answer that I'm having trouble exactly articulating. For example, dahill's not the only one who hasn't commented on the flavor. Also, there's kind of this assumption that dahill will have to claim/probably fake-claim at some point. The "attacking elsewhere" bit is odd too. Do you mean attacking a different person, or attacking a different aspect of cry's game?
mikeburnfire wrote:The fact that you did not know that there were pro-town non-frog roles in this game indicates to me that you are either vanilla-frog or mafia.
2 really interesting things here:
1) Do we
know
that cry is town? All we know is that she's claiming pro-town non-frog.
2) How do you know all frogs are vanilla?

You know something here. Please explain yourself.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by dahill1 »

QFT
2nding ML's questions
my thoughts exactly
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Macav wrote: 2) How do you know all frogs are vanilla?
Fair question. Frog's could be scum trying to reclaim their "pond" blah blah blah. And a duck is something that is in the way. Just because its Frog's mafia, doesn't mean Frog's are the pro-town characters.

Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

dahill1 wrote:QFT
2nding ML's questions
my thoughts exactly
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Yeah, they pretty much got my question. Just because some power roles might not be frogs doesn't mean they all aren't.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:04 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Lol Survivor TDI More important than you guys today ^^