Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Kieraen »

Sorry.

Run out of time tonight.

I will definitely post tomorrow.

In brief though.
I trust Plum and Altronoch to a degree.

I FOS RBT, Spyrex and Lowell. I am not to bothered about the Caboose argument, but i will reread and more thoroughly put down my ideas tomorrow.

As of this post, there are roughly 42 hours remaining before the deadline

The 'Page 6' votecount

Votecount

SpyreX (4) - Knight of Cydonia, Benmage, Caboose, Juls
Caboose (4) - SpyreX, Riceballtail, Lowell, Atronach

Lowell (2) - EmpTyger, Dejka

Riceballtail (1) - Plum

Not voting
: Kieraen
7 to lynch
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ugh another spryex essay… First off Spryex just dominates the board with mass posting I can’t even digest other people’s positions because every other post is his, and a large one at that.

There is a one post a day minimum... not everyone has to spam the boards like you. Some of us have other things in our lives and would like to play this leisurely.
SpyreX wrote:
Benmage
:

Good: This is real hard to find. The only thing really standing out is the trying to weigh both sides on me and lowell to a degree.

Bad: Ohh nelly. 5 whole posts. Minimal content. Joins the bandwagon with this gem:
Benmage wrote:Post 64, and also 74...not going to quote...but Spyrex seems to get caught up with semantics and wording wherein I feel he is way over analyzing and complicating things with a plethora of unhelpful nonsensical jargon.
Actively states he has been skimming. Agrees with Atronarch as part of his reason to vote for me. First post does the "How many scum COULD there possibly be" which is a minor scumtell to me. FoS's juls based on an omgus.

Verdict: Leaning scum. Lurking, minimal content, bandwagon voting, absence of any individual thoughts. If he was more experienced I think I would push this towards the heavily scummy category. Lurking looks like its going to be an issue - definite vig candidate.
Bandwagon… you really weren’t in a threat of a hammer…7 to lynch…seriously…Dej and Juls were the only serious votes against you as KoC’s was during the random phase…than Juls quickly switches(for wrong reasons)

Lurking…an issue, so far off...rofl I stated I had midterms…also had work and other real life things. You claim to be a vet, so certainly you must understand about the real world?

Skimming..geeze you just like to nitpick and highlight what is attractive for you. I said I read most (was I believe the first 3 pages...and skimmed the 4th so I could shed some light and everyone could see where my stance was since I hadn’t posted yet due to RL)

3rd point…Yes...new to this forum not to mafia style games. The newbie games tell you the setup or possible setups, was checking to see if I missed something. (So glad we can be open here...that was during random phase too. But w/e)

Leaning scum candidates…me and Caboose, tho I think Caboose may in actuality be scum... seems rather convenient AGAIN to place 2 of the three voting for you as scum.

Omgus juls… yeah your favorite...was playing pretty damn poorly in my eyes. ( is cleaning her act up)

Conclusion: you want to be hung… wow scumtell much? And if sympathy goes in your favor you demand to be confirmed, because you don’t want the same monotony tomorrow. Worse Vet statement ever? How many successful first day scum kills are there? Not many that’s right. So instead of a higher probability of killing an innocent today, and the scum killing one at night losing two innocents we could have one die each night. This way we stretch the days out and allow for possible cop investigations to be more effective… but actually your way sounds right lets kill kill kill and point out more people for the vig to kill…huzzah(sarcasm on that last part if you couldn’t tell…sometimes online sarcasm interpretation is difficult)
SpyreX wrote: ...I've just posted too many words
More of this mindset.

This is all I can do for now, its nearing 5am, I’m tired, my head hurts. I like what I was reading from Plum’s positioning will post more on this and others when I can.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I'm still worried about Caboose, but I'm still happy with a SpyreX lynch at this point.
And Porkens, this "speed-game" fails. My Mini Normal, which has had month-long deadlines and started just before yours, is already at NIGHT 2. That's what I call speed-lynching.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:24 am

Post by Plum »

SpyreX, you may be right that I used somewhat over-strong words to make my point (especially 'gushing'). Nevertheless, I maintain that aside from moderate exaggeration, which everyone may feel free to edit out, the point I was trying to make stands (that there was context for Caboose's statements not present by Lowell's statements).

I'm going to
Vote:SpyreX
now because I may not have access before deadline.
Benmage wrote:Conclusion: you want to be hung… wow scumtell much?
Not necessarily. In this case unless we're all comfortable letting SpyreX live until Lylo despite his claim, we'll need to lynch him. Despite some twitches from my gut on the choice, I do disagree with him on multiple points and feel that some things he argues are false. I must go to class now, but I will say that SpyreX's call to be lynched is plausibly pro-town.
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:27 am

Post by Kieraen »

Page 4

empking wrote:And, especially in light of Lowell’s failure to clarify, I feel that there are 2 reasonable interpretations of his original [36]: that Lowell is accusing KoC of being guilty, or Lowell is deliberately trying to be ambiguous. Both of which, in context, implicate Lowell. I don’t see how you reach the conclusion from the context of the thread that the best or only interpretation is that Lowell is making a null statement about KoC.
QFT

But I must say that the exact same goes for RBT.

I agree with Caboose's post 79. I'm starting to think Spyrex is defending a scumbuddy in Lowell.

Oh dear RBT, another contentless post (hipocritically followed up by my equaly nebulas post). Post 82 is a vote with no reasons, but with intent.

She has voted based on the arguement that she does not like Cabooses last post.
Thats all?? Qualify your behaviour lest I vote for you next. In my memory all I can remember her prematurely saying the random voting stage had ended, and the empty post about linking spyrex.

post 89, interesting. KoC unvotes Spyrex to vote....Spyrex. Pushing a lynch perhaps? Spyrex picks up on it immediatley. IGMEOY KoC.
lowell post 91 wrote:unvote, vote caboose for the long-winded explanation about how his one-liners are better than my one-liners. String him up!
Thats his reply? Thats awful. Ignoring arguments is something I do a great deal when I'm scum. I don't like this at all. Its also an easy wagon jump vote with no clarification on current views or trends.

Post 99. Altronach has repeated some posts from Spyrex (understandly at this point in the game) and has given little crictisim towards Spyrex. I think Caboose makes a valid point here.

page 5

plum post 105 wrote:Vote: Riceballtail

FOS: Juls, Lowell, Atronach, SpyreX

Kieraen promised a post tonight. I sincerely hope he makes a good extensive one.
Okay I was a bit delayed, hiope this is the extensive post you wanted.
Quoting this because, if we replace Juls with KoC this matches my suspect list. I will probably vote the same way as well. Caboose is just marginaly in my townie side, with a little suspicion.

Lowell's 105 and 106 posts are vacuous...again! He also defends the player (spyrex) who is attacking his attack (Caboose). You know what they say, my ememys emenmy is my friend (and scumbuddy).

I will analysis Spyrexs huge post and page 6 later.

Notes and suspicions.
RBT has been minimal in thought and action. She has also made the same pre emptive attack as Caboose and Lowell. I don't know whether to vote for her yet, but I'm tempted.

Spyrex has been an absolute hyprocrit. He states early on that he dislikes lurkers and will push for modkills and lynches against such players. When two players make the same mistake (Caboose and Lowell) he then attacks the one who qualifies and answers more. This is strange is it not? He then reiterates his attack on Lurkers (including myself) but forgets his earlier promise. This for me is the biggest problem I have with Spyrex.

Plum. I have agreed with a great deal of what he has said. I seem to think in a similair manner (including the suspicion of RBT).

Juls, Emptiger, both seem solid town at the minute for me. I have disagreed with them on a few points but of no great issue. Doubt I will have much reaction with them on day one.

KoC. Hmm, He does make me suspicious but I can't quite put my finger on it. Partly it was the revote on Spyrex, but alo i think his picture is making me suspious for a not-a-good-reason.

Caboose. I think he was a hyprocrit in his attack and should acknowledge that he has made a similair comment to lowell. However I don't see a lot of scum in his comments. I have higher suspects.

No read on ben or Dejkha as yet.
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:28 am

I've seen a lot of pro-town players ask to be lynched, but more often than not they come over as rushed, angry, and they don't give a wall of text to explain why they should be lynched. That's why I'm not going to unvote SpyreX. I would have found it more believable if he had just gone "OMG WTF U All Suck I'mma self vote so you lose fuckers".
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Kieraen »

Thats the second time you have been slightly dodgy with your votes. First was the double vote on Spyrex. And now after the hammer is dropped you unvote conventionently.
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:11 am

I haven't unvoted.
What on earth are you talking about.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ben wrote:Ugh another spryex essay… First off Spryex just dominates the board with mass posting I can’t even digest other people’s positions because every other post is his, and a large one at that.

There is a one post a day minimum... not everyone has to spam the boards like you. Some of us have other things in our lives and would like to play this leisurely.
My bad for playing the game I guess? More posts is more information is, hopefully, more chance of winning.

I dont expect everyone to "spam the boards" but I, like everyone playing, should expect posts with content each game day. There's a 1-post minimum to not be modkilled - but unless you think 12 post days are super sweet I'm not sure what you're aiming for with that.
Ben wrote:Bandwagon… you really weren’t in a threat of a hammer…7 to lynch…seriously…Dej and Juls were the only serious votes against you as KoC’s was during the random phase…than Juls quickly switches(for wrong reasons)
Not being in immediate threat of a hammer doesn't alter the fact that was a shameless bandwagon vote.
Ben wrote:Lurking…an issue, so far off...rofl I stated I had midterms…also had work and other real life things. You claim to be a vet, so certainly you must understand about the real world?
Nope, as a vet any real world understanding is immediately stripped from my system, making me a cold, callous machine that is dedicated to this game in all its facets. I AM A ROBOT.

Rationale (the same rationale everyone can apply, fyi) for it doesn't change the fact you have been lurking.
Ben wrote:Skimming..geeze you just like to nitpick and highlight what is attractive for you. I said I read most (was I believe the first 3 pages...and skimmed the 4th so I could shed some light and everyone could see where my stance was since I hadn’t posted yet due to RL)
Saying you're skimming when page 4 is a large continuation of what is going on on the wagon you just voted for is going to throw a red flag.
Benmage wrote: Leaning scum candidates…me and Caboose, tho I think Caboose may in actuality be scum... seems rather convenient AGAIN to place 2 of the three voting for you as scum.
Considering my stance on Caboose started this whole mess and if you think you two are the only people I found scummy well.
Conclusion: you want to be hung… wow scumtell much? And if sympathy goes in your favor you demand to be confirmed, because you don’t want the same monotony tomorrow. Worse Vet statement ever? How many successful first day scum kills are there? Not many that’s right. So instead of a higher probability of killing an innocent today, and the scum killing one at night losing two innocents we could have one die each night. This way we stretch the days out and allow for possible cop investigations to be more effective… but actually your way sounds right lets kill kill kill and point out more people for the vig to kill…huzzah(sarcasm on that last part if you couldn’t tell…sometimes online sarcasm interpretation is difficult)
In what world does getting hung help the scum win condition?
In what world does having this whole issue act as a cloud to let scum hide under tomorrow help the town win condition?

The rest of this I honestly don't understand what you're getting at. Yes, often (but definitely not "not many") the first lynch is not scum. Then you are saying in contrast we...no lynch? Or what? Really you've trailed off here and I'm not sure of anything except you're saying the vig shouldn't kill?
Plum wrote: SpyreX, you may be right that I used somewhat over-strong words to make my point (especially 'gushing'). Nevertheless, I maintain that aside from moderate exaggeration, which everyone may feel free to edit out, the point I was trying to make stands (that there was context for Caboose's statements not present by Lowell's statements).
And we'll disagree about this for all eternity on multiple levels - as I see "context" for both but that doesn't alter one bit the parallel I see between them (and that is bad because Caboose said it was bad and then did the action he said was bad).
Plum wrote:Not necessarily. In this case unless we're all comfortable letting SpyreX live until Lylo despite his claim, we'll need to lynch him. Despite some twitches from my gut on the choice, I do disagree with him on multiple points and feel that some things he argues are false. I must go to class now, but I will say that SpyreX's call to be lynched is plausibly pro-town.
I just want this block quoted by itself because this is one of those statements that oozes "creating wiggle room" after my lynch. I could spell out all the little ticks, but nah.
Kie wrote: Spyrex has been an absolute hyprocrit. He states early on that he dislikes lurkers and will push for modkills and lynches against such players. When two players make the same mistake (Caboose and Lowell) he then attacks the one who qualifies and answers more. This is strange is it not? He then reiterates his attack on Lurkers (including myself) but forgets his earlier promise. This for me is the biggest problem I have with Spyrex.
... what?
The post you HAVE to be talking about wrote:In this setup, lurkers will be modkilled. Modkilling, regardless of alignment, will reduce your ability to win.

Lurking, therefore, should UNANIMOUSLY be condemned in this setup.

Of course, the mod is nice enough to eliminate the true lurkers - I am more worried about the lurkers that post that once or twice a day to avoid the above.

I am, right now and pre-emptively, calling all of those people scum.
Come day 2
sans confirmed scum I want the contentless players eliminated.
No where would I push for a modkill. In fact, I say modkills are bad for everyone playing - but its the people posting the one or two posts of nothing that need to be dealt with.

Further, I explicitly say that hunting lurkers day 1 isn't an option - hence Day 2. There has to be a pattern of lurking and day 1 can't just be a storm of nonsense to not appear to be lurking.

And if you think I'm going after Caboose because Caboose and Lowell made the same "mistake" :facepalm: I dont know what to tell you. If what I wrote boils down to that I apologize because that means I really, REALLY screwed up my explanation.

And there still hasn't been a hammer yet. KoC hasn't unvoted. I'm not sure what you're going on about there.
KoC wrote: I've seen a lot of pro-town players ask to be lynched, but more often than not they come over as rushed, angry, and they don't give a wall of text to explain why they should be lynched. That's why I'm not going to unvote SpyreX. I would have found it more believable if he had just gone "OMG WTF U All Suck I'mma self vote so you lose fuckers".
I get my angry out for the most part BEFORE I post. Believe me there's been some swearing at this game.

However, I don't think that helps me win. So, I try to keep it down a notch. Expect after I die and caboose flips scum a beautiful picture of millions of middle fingers though with robot techno-metal saying "I told you so." over and over until the end of time.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Kieraen »

KoC wrote:I've seen a lot of pro-town players ask to be lynched, but more often than not they come over as rushed, angry, and they don't give a wall of text to explain why they should be lynched. That's why I'm not going to unvote SpyreX. I would have found it more believable if he had just gone "OMG WTF U All Suck I'mma self vote so you lose fuckers".
Sorry my mistake. I read the unvote and misread. The point is mute anyway. You can't unvote now its twilight.
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Kieraen »

Okay thanks for repeating the quote Spyrex, I got it out of context. Fortunetly (or ratrher unfortunetly for you) it didn't have any effect on the lynch. However the large post you made last page regarding all the players did reiteratre your desire to kill me as a lurker if you were a vig.

There is some trueth in my comment, but not as much as before.
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Kieraen
Kieraen
Goon
Kieraen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Kieraen »

Oh its seven to lynch.... God Im getting everything wrong here arn't I. A whole heap of things wrong.

Okay. Well. I'll be posting tomorrow. When I know what the fuck my heads about.

The 'Page 6.5' votecount

Votecount

SpyreX (5) - Knight of Cydonia, Benmage, Caboose, Juls, Plum

Caboose (4) - SpyreX, Riceballtail, Lowell, Atronach

Not voting
: Kieraen
7 to lynch
Show
Record:
0-8
3 Abandons

Bad bad record...
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Juls »

Deadline is tomorrow
morning
so are we no-lynching here or is there going to be a movement by some other players onto either wagon?

Deadline in 17 hours from this post
-------------------------------------
Juls
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Atronach »

I said I would switch if it looks like no-lynch. But my vote only puts him at L-1.
Vote: Spyrex
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Lowell »

It's stupid to lynch such an active player, but it's better than nothing. I won't be online tomorrow morning, so let's get this done.

unvote, vote spy
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Porkens »

The 'Final' votecount

Votecount

SpyreX (7) - Knight of Cydonia, Benmage, Caboose, Juls, Plum, Atronach, Lowell

Caboose (2) - SpyreX, Riceballtail

Not voting:
Kieraen
7 to lynch

And so, with the threat of inaction looming over the sweet little town of Normalcy, SpyreX was finally chosen to hang. Everyone crowded each other to get a good view as he was led to the gallows. When asked for his final words, SpyreX remained silent. Instead of further argument, he simply lifted his shackled hands, raised both middle fingers, and flipped everyone off. Outraged, the town screamed for the trapdoor to drop. The knot was good, and SpyreX's neck was broken at the end of his fall.

The crowed square held it's collective breath in anticipation. Folk cast about furtive glances, looking for any sign that the town had become more normal again. And
that
is when it started to rain dead frogs.

SpyreX
Town Vanilla
, has been lynched on Day 1.

The folk sadly shook their heads and went home. Perhaps an episode of Home Improvement and an early bedtime would sooth their anxiety...

It is now Night 1
  • Those who may speak to each other during the night may now do so.
  • There will be
    no
    reduction in the length of night (thank you all for taking the time to vote and comment on this proposition).
  • Any and all night choices are due via PM by
    17:30 on Monday, March 22.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Post by Porkens »

You have all been sent a PM in which I wrote:
I have to apologize to everyone; the 22nd was Sunday, not Monday! Wow; go go gadget day planner.

The 72 hour Night should already be over, but since I advertised it as both the 22nd and Monday, I'm going to err on the side of caution; Night will end Monday the 23rd at 5:30 pm.

I apologize again for the very long night; I *hate* it when mods do things like this. I guess now I can understand how easily it can happen. I hope you can forgive me for this mistake.

-Pork
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

Night 1 has ended...

The morning paper was not delivered today...this was MOST irregular. What could have transpired in the night to cause such havoc?!

It was soon discovered that
Juls,
Town Vanilla
, had died a bloody death
sometime during the night. Furthermore, all the photographs in her house had been tilted to a 45 degree angle. Would there be no end to the madness?

After the morning coffee, raisin bran, and orange juice, the townsfolk met, once again, in the town square to ponder their next move; clearly, a throat needed slitting...but where to lay the blade?

It is now Day 2
  • Night Talking must cease
  • Day 2 will end On
    Thursday, April 2nd, at 17:30 PST
  • 6 to lynch
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Caboose »

Hey everybody.

I'm a one shot cop.

Plum is town.

That is all.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Plum »

Er - that's a pleasant surprise, I suppose. Any reason you chose me for use of your one investigation?

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but hopefully I should have a relatively extensive post up tonight or tomorrow afternoon (EST).
Atronach
Atronach
Goon
Atronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Atronach »

What a relief. Here I was worried you were mafia /sarcasm. One shot power doesn't make you town. Posting one minute after the thread opens makes it look like you wanted to get the first word in before everyone started jumping on you.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Caboose »

Plum wrote:Er - that's a pleasant surprise, I suppose. Any reason you chose me for use of your one investigation?
Gut feeling.
Atronach wrote:One shot power doesn't make you town.
:?
Yes, it does.
Atronach wrote:Posting one minute after the thread opens makes it look like you wanted to get the first word in before everyone started jumping on you.
Either that, or I happened to be on when I got my result and the thread opened?

Must have missed the part that implied that I was scum...

This throwing around of suspicions just because of SpyreX's flip is stupid, though.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:43 pm

FoS: Caboose
because... why? Why reveal that now? Now the scum know they have 1 less person to pick from when hunting power roles. Plus, claiming a one-shot power is pointless, because we have no way to verify it - you can't exactly do it again and hope for a watcher/tracker. Pointless, unverifyable claim For The Lose.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Oh, dear...
This throwing around of suspicions just because of SpyreX's flip is stupid, though
Did ANYONE attack you today based on SpyreX's flip? No. Why bring it up? Pre-emptive defence = scummy.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Caboose »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
FoS: Caboose
because... why? Why reveal that now? Now the scum know they have 1 less person to pick from when hunting power roles. Plus, claiming a one-shot power is pointless, because we have no way to verify it - you can't exactly do it again and hope for a watcher/tracker. Pointless, unverifyable claim For The Lose.
Because I might get lynched today or NKed tonight, and then the info that Plum is confirmed town is lost.

There's nothing I can do about you not being able to verify this claim. I have info and I'm sharing it, regardless of you liking it or not.

And BTW,
Atronach wrote:Posting one minute after the thread opens makes it look like you wanted to get the first word in before everyone started jumping on you.
Call it a stretch if you want, but I'm actually defending myself from what Atronach said in this quote.
When he said something about people "jumping on me" I know very well that it's because of the SpyreX flip yesterday. Everyone knows good and well that if SpyreX flipped scum yesterday, no one would give my wagon a second look.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”