Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Empking »

So you didn't make this post and then post again soon after?
GIEFF wrote:I will not discuss this further unless another player thinks I need to. .
No, they're not both asking that. I'll paraphrase.

1. Why didn't you answer my question?
2. Why can't you answer the above question seriously?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:31 am

Post by GIEFF »

Empking wrote:So you didn't make this post and then post again soon after?
GIEFF wrote: I will not discuss this further unless another player thinks I need to.
I discussed my reason for voting you, which is not what I said I would no longer discuss.

And once again, so what? Why do you continue to nitpick and try to find inconsistencies that would be meaningless, even if true? This is not how town plays.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:
Empking wrote:So you didn't make this post and then post again soon after?
GIEFF wrote: I will not discuss this further unless another player thinks I need to.
I discussed my reason for voting you, which is not what I said I would no longer discuss.

And once again, so what? Why do you continue to nitpick and try to find inconsistencies that would be meaningless, even if true? This is not how town plays.
And he doesn't respond to the other point.
That's
not how town plays.

GIEFF is a liar. He's trying to destroy the bandwagon on Shin by any means necessary. I think its obvious that those two are scum.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:41 am

Post by GIEFF »

1. Why didn't you answer my question?

Those questions are the same. And if you want to continue to push the point that they are not, the answer to both of these questions is because the question is both ridiculous and not genuine.

Your strategy here is to try to force me to be inconsistent, no matter how completely ridiculously trivial, and use that to both call me scum AND to validate your case on Shin.

If you want to validate your case on Shin, then talk about Shin, or the points I brought up about your case on Shin. Town would have no reason to go about his objective of lynching Shin (which is not necessarily scummy) in such a roundabout, disingenuous way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Empking »

How are they?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:47 am

Post by GIEFF »

All Empking said about Shin while the case was building was his "case" in the quote pyramid, and a post about how Shin's reaction didn't seem pro-town to him.

He was happy to sit back and let the wagon grow.

Yet as soon as I started to question the wagon, and those who were on it for reasons I found shoddy, Empking started attacking ME. He didn't come right out and say it, he tried to do it indirectly, as shown in the below posts:

Indirect and leading question

Another indirect and leading question

And your last 20 posts have been a desperate attempt to get me to somehow slip up, as if an inconsistency about why I wouldn't answer a ridiculous, distracting question, is in any way scummy, or in any way reinforces your case on Shin.

If lynching Shin is your objective, talk about Shin, and address my points DIRECTLY. Townies have no reason to skulk around trying to discredit the person indirectly, without responding to their actual points.

I urge people to go back and read Empking in isolation. It becomes quite clear what he is trying to do, and it's not difficult to figure out why.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Slicey »

Empking wrote: 1. Why didn't you answer my question?
Hell, I could answer that.
CAUSE THE QUESTION WAS STUPID.

Emp, you're really making something out of nothing. GIEFF is not a liar because he doesn't feel the need to answer your completely pointless question that really has nothing to do with anything. You were the one that brought this up, not GIEFF, so I don't see how he's trying to dismantle the bandwagon.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:All Empking said about Shin while the case was building was his "case" in the quote pyramid, and a post about how Shin's reaction didn't seem pro-town to him.

He was happy to sit back and let the wagon grow.

Yet as soon as I started to question the wagon, and those who were on it for reasons I found shoddy, Empking started attacking ME. He didn't come right out and say it, he tried to do it indirectly, as shown in the below posts:

Indirect and leading question

Another indirect and leading question

And your last 20 posts have been a desperate attempt to get me to somehow slip up, as if an inconsistency about why I wouldn't answer a ridiculous, distracting question, is in any way scummy, or in any way reinforces your case on Shin.

If lynching Shin is your objective, talk about Shin, and address my points DIRECTLY. Townies have no reason to skulk around trying to discredit the person indirectly, without responding to their actual points.

I urge people to go back and read Empking in isolation. It becomes quite clear what he is trying to do, and it's not difficult to figure out why.
Say Mister "No I won't answer the questions despite asking you to ask me them".
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Empking »

Slicey: So I was the one asking all the Shin voters to confirm that they don't really, in there hearts of hearts want to vote for someonre else?

Slicey: What question?

Slicey: Why am I calling GIEFF a liar?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Slicey »

GIEFF felt that ac1983fan was a better lynch than Shin. He made his case, and wanted to see if anyone agreed with him. He's trying to dismantle the bandwagon cause he feels it may be a mislynch, not because of the argument he's having with you.

Your question was
Do you find it easier to read 1 inch wide posts?

It's such a stupid question that GIEFF didn't feel the need to answer it, or at least that's what I'm getting from his posts. I know I wouldn't have seriously answered the question.

And I have no idea why you're calling GIEFF a liar cause I don't see anywhere he may have lied other than when he says he didn't see your case. But I believe that he didn't see it. He should have been more attentive obviously. So you tell me, why is GIEFF a liar?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Empking, do you act the way you do in mafia games in real life?
Because the way you act in mafia games seems like you think whatever you do is right, and if anyone challenges you or even slightly disagrees with your opinion, they are wrong. Maybe I'm wrong with this interpretation, but that's what it seems like.
Regardless, your making a big deal out of nothing.
Not a dayvig.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Slicey »

ac1983fan wrote: Regardless, your making a big deal out of nothing.
QFT.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Geez, the topic has derailed so much due to Emp's reaction. It's like if he wants to waste the remaining time to get a lynch on me...

Any roads, I also think that Emp is making a big deal out of nothing, and that his accusations towards GIEFF are rather unbased and made in an attack on anger.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Slicey »

KMD, can you please answer this question?
Slicey wrote: KMD, do you honestly think that the quote mountain made things easier to read?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by GIEFF »

DraketheFake, ZazieR, and Shadow Knight - please contribute. If you don't feel like posting, maybe you could draw us a picture or something.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Slicey wrote:KMD, can you please answer this question?
Slicey wrote: KMD, do you honestly think that the quote mountain made things easier to read?
I think the quoting in general did, yes. The amount of quotes specifically shouldn't have made it any easier OR harder IMO.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Ridiculous.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by GIEFF »

It's completely ridiculous you're making me do this, Kmd, because you, I, and every other player in this game KNOWS the quote pyramid makes the thread more difficult to read.

Kmd4390 wrote:
Empking wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: Look under Magus. It's the same person if I understood the Mod correctly.
This was somewhat annoying to read. Just sayin'.
Sorry.
I'll build a case on Shin.
I apologize for the quote pyramid as well.

Quote pyramid snipped - Mod.
Why did you apologize for the quote pyramid if you think it didn't make the thread annoying or difficult to read?

And a more important question, why are you lying about it? What possible pro-town objective could you satisfy by lying about quote pyramids making the thread easier to read?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by GIEFF »

GIEFF wrote: OK. I find it scummy, but I will not bring it up again unless it is part of a larger case on you, and I will drop it completely for today because you will not be lynched.
I just realized I had promised not to mention it again. I'm not all that sorry I broke it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

*Sigh*

It upset people, so I apologized.

And I'm not saying the pyramid itself made anything easier. I can probably quote myself at least 10 times saying that it's quoting in general that makes things easier and the pyramid is the effect of not removing everything.

How many times do you plan on making me repeat this? Scum are probably loving the distraction.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Kmd4390 wrote:*Sigh*

And I'm not saying the pyramid itself made anything easier. I can probably quote myself at least 10 times saying that it's quoting in general that makes things easier and the pyramid is the effect of not removing everything.

How many times do you plan on making me repeat this? Scum are probably loving the distraction.
But that's not the question.
The question is not whether quotes help, it's whether the quote pyramid helped.
Not a dayvig.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Post by Empking »

Slicey wrote:GIEFF felt that ac1983fan was a better lynch than Shin. He made his case, and wanted to see if anyone agreed with him. He's trying to dismantle the bandwagon cause he feels it may be a mislynch, not because of the argument he's having with you.
How do you
know
GIEFF is town?
Your question was
Do you find it easier to read 1 inch wide posts?

It's such a stupid question that GIEFF didn't feel the need to answer it, or at least that's what I'm getting from his posts. I know I wouldn't have seriously answered the question.
Is that the question, the last question was asking about.
And I have no idea why you're calling GIEFF a liar cause I don't see anywhere he may have lied other than when he says he didn't see your case. But I believe that he didn't see it. He should have been more attentive obviously. So you tell me, why is GIEFF a liar?
Then why were you defending him against being called a liar if you don't know what lie he was telling?

He's a liar because he said he wouldn't talk about it and then did just that.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:23 am

Post by ZazieR »

Will start finally my read. So my analysis will be posted afterwards.
Ignore the ''R''
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:18 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

Please. We're dying to know your opinion in this whole mess.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:*Sigh*

But that's not the question.
The question is not whether quotes help, it's whether the quote pyramid helped.
Yes to the first. No to the second.

Clear yet?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”