Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Slicey »

Why does everyone need to repeat what I already said? SK posted his reason for voting you and ZazieR probably doesn't even know she's voting for you.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

SK's reasons are baseless!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Slicey »

He said he was voting for you because you said he wanted to go back to the RVS, which is not true.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

And you think that's a good reason to vote? Specially when someone is close to lynch?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

GIEFF wrote:@ the 5 people voting for Shin now; have you read the above post I made about ac1983fan? Do you agree with my logic? Do you still prefer Shin to ac1983fan?
- do you still prefer a Shin lynch to an ac1983 lynch?
I read it. I agree. I would prefer a Shin lynch.

I'm willing to lynch ac. However, no matter the outcome, it doesn't change my view on Shin.
Shin wrote:How come no one has acknowledged this post?
Maybe they thought it was bullshit? I acknowledge that I've read your post.

unvote
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:
Empking wrote:
GIEFF wrote:
Empking wrote:
GIEFF wrote:Now please answer my question about the genuineness of your curiosity.
Because the one above it wasn't genuine.
That's what I thought at first, too.
Is that why you didn't answer it?
Yes. As I've already said. Didn't you see me say that? I can't believe you really missed my answer. You must be lying.
Your answer in the other posts was that the question was "ridiculous" now its changed and you're calling me the liar. That's rich.

I'd prefer a Shin lynch to an Ac lynch.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:28 am

Post by GIEFF »

OK, I think it's clear Shin will be the lynch today. Our deadline is stlil a moving target, so I don't think she has to claim yet. If Shin is still target #1 when our replacement shows up, then I think a claim will be in order.
-----

Empking, I don't think you're a liar. That was sarcasm to demonstrate that is can be easy to miss a post, even when it's NOT buried in a giant quote pyramid.

"Not genuine" and "ridiculous" are not mutually exclusive.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

GIEFF wrote:OK, I think it's clear Shin will be the lynch today. Our deadline is stlil a moving target, so I don't think she has to claim yet. If Shin is still target #1 when our replacement shows up, then I think a claim will be in order.
-----

Empking, I don't think you're a liar. That was sarcasm to demonstrate that is can be easy to miss a post, even when it's NOT buried in a giant quote pyramid.

"Not genuine" and "ridiculous" are not mutually exclusive.
I didn't miss the post.

They don't need to be mutually exclusive, they just have to be different.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:35 am

Post by GIEFF »

Your question was ridiculous, so I assumed it wasn't genuine (i.e. you weren't interested in the answer).

I said both in my answer.

I don't think you actually think I am being inconsistent, as I very clearly am not.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

This is your answer, bold where it mentions being genuine.
Because it was a ridiculous question. Of course it isn't easier to read 1-inch-wide posts. Your eyes have to move back and forth a bunch, and you have to scroll way down to read everything.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:14 am

Post by GIEFF »

Empking wrote:Can you answer it seriously?
GIEFF wrote:No.
Empking wrote:As in you're physically unable to or in that you're scum trying to devoid the town from information?
GIEFF wrote:As in
I don't think you are genuinely curious in the answer
, and are trying to distract the town with 4 days to deadline. But because me refusing to answer will just make you ask more questions, then here it is:

Because it was a ridiculous question. Of course it isn't easier to read 1-inch-wide posts. Your eyes have to move back and forth a bunch, and you have to scroll way down to read everything.
It's much easier to understand when you don't rip it out of context to try to make me look inconsistent, especially about something so trivial as why I chose not to answer a ridiculous question.

If you aren't genuinely interested in the answer to a question, then don't ask it. It is distracting, anti-town, accomplishes nothing, wastes space, and makes re-reads more difficult, especially when you follow it up with 5 more questions designed to try to get me to fall into some kind of trap.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Empking »

Note to the other players: The part GIEFF bolded is answering a completely different question.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:21 am

Post by GIEFF »

It is the same question. You asked me why I didn't answer your question. Both answers describe why I didn't answer it. This is ridiculously nitpicky, and you're not even correct. Do you think it is scummy to not answer a ridiculous question? Do you think it's scummy to say the question is both ridiculous and not genuine?

If so, really?

If not, drop it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:28 am

Post by Empking »

Strawman.

The bit he quoted answered this question:
As in you're physically unable to or in that you're scum trying to devoid the town from information?
The question he changed his reasoning on was this:
Why didn't you answer it the first time?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:37 am

Post by GIEFF »

Empking wrote:
GIEFF wrote:
Empking wrote:
GIEFF wrote:
Empking wrote:

Because I am mafia, trying to dodge your airtight biting questions against me about whether I prefer reading 1-inch posts.

Can you answer it seriously?

No.

As in you're physically unable to or in that you're scum trying to devoid the town from information?

IT WAS THE SAME QUESTION. The underlined question, which you claim is different from the bolded one, is clearly referring to it. You are just stripping the context away so it looks like a different question.

A townie would not be trying so hard to misrepresent the past, especially about something that would be trivial even if it were true. This is pointless and distracting, just like 80% of your posts in the thread.

unvote

Vote Empking

And you didn't answer my question:
GIEFF wrote:Do you think it is scummy to not answer a ridiculous question? Do you think it's scummy to say the question is both ridiculous and not genuine?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:42 am

Post by GIEFF »

I will not discuss this further unless another player thinks I need to. It should be crystal clear that I was perfectly consistent. I think Empking knows this, so I won't answer any more of his fake questions to stop cluttering the thread.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Empking »

It is related to it, sort of, but they're different questions.

I think GIEFF is suspicious so he votes me. Wow.

I didn't answer them because they're strawmen.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:44 am

Post by GIEFF »

I voted you because you are misrepresenting the past so horribly that I assume it is not accidental.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Empking »

You think
is exactly the same as
?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:49 am

Post by GIEFF »

GIEFF wrote:I will not discuss this further unless another player thinks I need to.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:I voted you because you are misrepresenting the past so horribly that I assume it is not accidental.
LAL?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

GIEFF wrote:
GIEFF wrote:I will not discuss this further unless another player thinks I need to.
Couldn't hurt.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Slicey »

Empking wrote:
GIEFF wrote:I voted you because you are misrepresenting the past so horribly that I assume it is not accidental.
LAL?
He isn't lying. >_> You asked a really stupid question, he didn't take it serious, thus why he didn't answer it the first time. Or at least, that's what I'm getting from his posts. The questions are very similar and both are really pointless.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Empking »

Slicey wrote:
Empking wrote:
LAL?
He isn't lying. >_> You asked a really stupid question, he didn't take it serious, thus why he didn't answer it the first time. Or at least, that's what I'm getting from his posts. The questions are very similar and both are really pointless.
Read the quote before my post.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:23 am

Post by GIEFF »

I disagree, KMD - I think it does hurt, as it's distracting. But I will hold true to my word, and respond:
Empking wrote:You think
is exactly the same as
?
Yes, they are the same question. They are both asking about why I am not answering your question about if I like reading 1-inch-wide posts.
  • Why didn't you answer it the first time?
  • Why won't you answer it seriously?
I gave two reasons I did not answer your question. And even if I had just given one reason, BOTH applied. And now, for the third time, do you think what I did was scummy? And if not, why do you continue to bring it up?

-------

And no, it is not "LAL." You deliberately misrepresented the past.

• Possible town motivation: You are testing my reactions, or those of a potential scum-buddy.

• Possible scum motivation: You are trying to make me look scummy even though you don't think I'm scum in order to get me lynched later, or to discredit my defense of Shin in order to get Shin lynched today. A yownie would address my defense directly and try to get at the TRUTH, not make indirect leading questions to kmd and try to fabricate super-minor inconsistencies in my past play.

I think the second is a lot more likely than the first, and so I voted you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”