Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote: I didn't read the whole thing.

Coupled with:
which is why I believe Shin when she says she missed it

KMD: Do you find you miss posts if they're quoted? What if they're not quoted on the page the post was made?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Empking wrote:
GIEFF wrote: I didn't read the whole thing.

Coupled with:
which is why I believe Shin when she says she missed it

KMD: Do you find you miss posts if they're quoted? What if they're not quoted on the page the post was made?
Hmm. I feel that both players should have had no problem reading that or at least skimming enough to see either your case or some mention of the fact that you were planning to make a case.

Personally, I don't miss things like that, no.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:26 am

Post by GIEFF »

You two
are the ones who made the thread difficult to read. Empking, it is very scummy for you to create a distracting situation for no reason and then claim the people who were distracted by YOUR behavior are anti-town. I wish the posts hadn't been edited so you realize how difficult it was to pick out the one post that had any relevance among the many that did not.

If reading everything is pro-town, then isn't it anti-town to make it difficult to read everything?

And why are you talking just to Kmd instead of to me or to the town as a whole? If you want to call my defense BS, come out and say it, directly to me. Don't dance around the issue, asking other people leading questions that presume my defense really is BS.

-----

[sarcasm]ZEEnon, do you think it's scummy to attack a player indirectly by asking somebody else a leading question about that player?[/sarcasm]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF: It was the one longer than a line. Do you find it difficult to find relatively large posts amidst a lot of little ones?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

GIEFF wrote:I wish the posts hadn't been edited so you realize how difficult it was to pick out the one post that had any relevance among the many that did not.
It really isn't that hard. :roll:
Empking wrote:GIEFF: It was the one longer than a line. Do you find it difficult to find relatively large posts amidst a lot of little ones?
This. Exactly this.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:42 am

Post by GIEFF »

If I was reading with you guys as you made the pyramid, I likely would have seen it. I saw the giant pyramid (which was all squeezed together in the later posts), scanned up through it, saw a bunch of meaningless garbage, and then when I did my re-read, I stopped when I saw you two start the pyramid.

Again, I wish it wasn't edited out so you could see how difficult it really was to read. I had no interest is picking through that crap. As soon as you told Shin to respond to your case, I DID pick through it, because I realized there was something relevant there.

Did anybody else have trouble picking out the one meaningful post among all the garbage? If you did pick it out, were you reading the thread as the pyramid was created, or did you come back to see the pyramid already complete?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:46 am

Post by GIEFF »

Empking wrote:It was the one longer than a line. Do you find it difficult to find relatively large posts amidst a lot of little ones?
Yes, I do when all the posts are about 1 inch wide.

This is ridiculous.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:
Empking wrote:It was the one longer than a line. Do you find it difficult to find relatively large posts amidst a lot of little ones?
Yes, I do when all the posts are about 1 inch wide.

This is ridiculous.
Do you find it easier to read 1 inch wide posts?

I'm genuinely curious about this question: Why didn't you just read the individual posts?
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

@Kmd & Emp: First of all, as GIEFF said, you started the pyramid. It's obvious that you won't miss something there. But for the other players, it wasn't that easy. I didn't read Emp's "case" because I simply did not see it. Is that scummy? You want to think that's scummy, otherwise you won't have something against me. But for me, you were the ones that were trying to hide that and make it harder to read. Now, that's scummy. But, you know what else is scummy? That kind of partnership you are having between yourselves. It's like you two are mafia who are backing up together to get a bandwagon on me, backed up with some accusations of other townies due to my behaviour.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:58 am

Post by GIEFF »

Empking wrote:I'm genuinely curious about this question: Why didn't you just read the individual posts?
Because they were crap. During my re-read, when I saw the first few posts of your quote pyramid, I skipped to the end. Your post came at the very end of a page, and I just didn't scroll down that far. Each post was VERY long before being edited.

Why did you say you were genuinely curious? Were you not genuinely curious about other questions?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Empking »

Shin: Define "Starting a quote pyramid".
You want to think that's scummy
Shin's strawmanning there, as I don't think anyone is saying not seeing something is scummy. I, at least, don't believe.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:
Empking wrote:I'm genuinely curious about this question: Why didn't you just read the individual posts?
Because they were crap. During my re-read, when I saw the first few posts of your quote pyramid, I skipped to the end. Your post came at the very end of a page, and I just didn't scroll down that far. Each post was VERY long before being edited.

Why did you say you were genuinely curious? Were you not genuinely curious about other questions?
I'll answer that but I'd like you to answer this first: Why didn't you answer the question above?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:03 am

Post by GIEFF »

Empking wrote: I'll answer that but I'd like you to answer this first: Why didn't you answer the question above?
I did.
Empking wrote:Why didn't you just read the individual posts?
GIEFF wrote:Because they were crap. During my re-read, when I saw the first few posts of your quote pyramid, I skipped to the end. Your post came at the very end of a page, and I just didn't scroll down that far. Each post was VERY long before being edited.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote: Do you find it easier to read 1 inch wide posts?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:09 am

Post by GIEFF »

Of course it isn't easier to read 1-inch wide posts.

What are we talking about this for? Am I not being clear? Do you honestly think I am lying about not wanting to scroll down forever to watch you two talk about inane bullshit?

If you think I'm lying, vote me. If not, stop distracting the town with this. We have 4 days until the deadline. This is meaningless. Quote pyramids are hard to read. I saw a bunch of meaningless crap, and didn't want to scroll all the way down through it, as I assumed it was ALL meaningless crap. When you said you made a case, I did wade through all the crap to find the one relevant post. I brought it to Shin's attention, and she answered it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:Of course it isn't easier to read 1-inch wide posts.

What are we talking about this for? Am I not being clear? Do you honestly think I am lying about not wanting to scroll down forever to watch you two talk about inane bullshit?

If you think I'm lying, vote me. If not, stop distracting the town with this. We have 4 days until the deadline. This is meaningless. Quote pyramids are hard to read. I saw a bunch of meaningless crap, and didn't want to scroll all the way down through it, as I assumed it was ALL meaningless crap. When you said you made a case, I did wade through all the crap to find the one relevant post. I brought it to Shin's attention, and she answered it.
Why didn't you answer it the first time?

I think you're Shin's buddy. Why would I vote you instead of Shin?

Shin: Why didn't you answer the case earlier than you did?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:15 am

Post by GIEFF »

Empking wrote:Why didn't you answer it the first time?
Because I am mafia, trying to dodge your airtight biting questions against me about whether I prefer reading 1-inch posts.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:
Empking wrote:Why didn't you answer it the first time?
Because I am mafia, trying to dodge your airtight biting questions against me about whether I prefer reading 1-inch posts.
Can you answer it seriously?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:But for the other players, it wasn't that easy.
I see no reason why it shouldn't be. Quoting is a convenient tool. The whole conversation is lumped together and there is no confusion as far as what we were responding to. I quote in almost every post I make. Is that scummy and/or hard to read?
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:I didn't read Emp's "case" because I simply did not see it. Is that scummy?
I think you should have read it.
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:But for me, you were the ones that were trying to hide that and make it harder to read.
1) It's not hard to read.
2) Trying to hide it? Why do you think we were trying to hide the conversation? And if we were, how would that benefit scum?
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:But, you know what else is scummy? That kind of partnership you are having between yourselves.
We are currently in 7 games together if I count correctly. We have also been online around the same time. I can see where you think there is a connection, but it's not exclusive to this game. I won't go into detail though considering ongoing games and all.
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:It's like you two are mafia who are backing up together to get a bandwagon on me
Tell me who I am voting. Quote the post where I vote that player and repeat what I've just quoted here.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:21 am

Post by GIEFF »

Kmd4390 wrote:I see no reason why it shouldn't be. Quoting is a convenient tool. The whole conversation is lumped together and there is no confusion as far as what we were responding to. I quote in almost every post I make. Is that scummy and/or hard to read?
Are you seriously trying to claim that your intent in creating that quote pyramid was to limit confusion?

Really?
Empking wrote: Can you answer it seriously?
No.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I see no reason why it shouldn't be. Quoting is a convenient tool. The whole conversation is lumped together and there is no confusion as far as what we were responding to. I quote in almost every post I make. Is that scummy and/or hard to read?
Are you seriously trying to claim that your intent in creating that quote pyramid was to limit confusion?

Really?
Empking wrote: Can you answer it seriously?
No.
As in you're physically unable to or in that you're scum trying to devoid the town from information?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

GIEFF wrote:

Really?
Quoting in general limits confusion. Just because I didn't take the time to eliminate everything doesn't change anything.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 am

Post by GIEFF »

Empking wrote:As in you're physically unable to or in that you're scum trying to devoid the town from information?
As in I don't think you are genuinely curious in the answer, and are trying to distract the town with 4 days to deadline. But because me refusing to answer will just make you ask more questions, then here it is:

Because it was a ridiculous question. Of course it isn't easier to read 1-inch-wide posts. Your eyes have to move back and forth a bunch, and you have to scroll way down to read everything.

Now please answer my question about the genuineness of your curiosity.
Kmd4390 wrote:Quoting in general limits confusion. Just because I didn't take the time to eliminate everything doesn't change anything.
You were not trying to limit confusion. Quoting in limits confusion (to an extent, which you by FAR exceeded), but I am talking about your specific behavior on pages 6 and 7.

Can you really not see that if you weren't involved in creating that pyramid, it would be quite difficult to read?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Empking »

GIEFF wrote:
Empking wrote:As in you're physically unable to or in that you're scum trying to devoid the town from information?
As in I don't think you are genuinely curious in the answer, and are trying to distract the town with 4 days to deadline. But because me refusing to answer will just make you ask more questions, then here it is:

Because it was a ridiculous question. Of course it isn't easier to read 1-inch-wide posts. Your eyes have to move back and forth a bunch, and you have to scroll way down to read everything.

Now please answer my question about the genuineness of your curiosity.
Because the one above it wasn't genuine.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

GIEFF wrote:Your eyes have to move back and forth a bunch, and you have to scroll way down to read everything.
:roll:
GIEFF wrote: You were not trying to limit confusion. Quoting in limits confusion (to an extent, which you by FAR exceeded), but I am talking about your specific behavior on pages 6 and 7.

Can you really not see that if you weren't involved in creating that pyramid, it would be quite difficult to read?
I quote to limit confusion. If I didn't quote, people would ask, "Who were you directing that at?" and, "when did I say that?"

Just because I don't always take the time to take out some things changes that? Because I'm not seeing it.

And no, I don't think it's difficult to read.

Anyway, you say Emp is distracting us near a deadline. Is your questioning me about quoting related to scumhunting in any way?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”