hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:41 am

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
ZazieR wrote:I actually disagree with the case against hewitt. I don't see why scum would post upset after their partner is lynched. And I've been also a few times sure that someone was town, while everyone else saw that player as scum (see NG 684).
Then I want hewitt to explain how the FUCK he saw zwet as Town.
ZazieR wrote:I'm actually more interested in Sens as that hammer is questionable, and BSW as her disappearance was rather 'convenient'.
So I'm waiting to hear from Sens if he actually thought that DCJ was scummy with reasons, and to hear some content from BSW.
Of course I thought he was scummy. I don't hammer people that early if I don't think they're scummy.
What do you mean how I saw zwets as town? I think he's town because he's being absolutely, perfectly consistent with his playstyle. And look at that, he was town. So obviously I knew what I was talking about.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:42 am

Post by hewitt »

*thought. I fucked up my tenses there lol.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
ZazieR wrote:I actually disagree with the case against hewitt. I don't see why scum would post upset after their partner is lynched. And I've been also a few times sure that someone was town, while everyone else saw that player as scum (see NG 684).
ZazieR wrote:I'm actually more interested in Sens as that hammer is questionable, and BSW as her disappearance was rather 'convenient'.
So I'm waiting to hear from Sens if he actually thought that DCJ was scummy with reasons, and to hear some content from BSW.
Of course I thought he was scummy. I don't hammer people that early if I don't think they're scummy.
What do you mean how I saw zwets as town? I think he's town because he's being absolutely, perfectly consistent with his playstyle. And look at that, he was town. So obviously I knew what I was talking about.
Show me a game he played as Scum where he played differently.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:03 am

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Show me a game where he did.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
You're claiming you were willing to defend the most obviously scummy play I have seen in a long time because of his meta. I expect you to show me at least one example of him playing differently when he is Scum. And no, examples of him playing like this as Town don't count.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by veerus »

Vote Count IX:

Kmd4390 (0):
BlondeSoWut (1): Empking
hewitt (2) SensFan, Kmd4390
Empking (0):
militant (0)
SensFan (0)
ZazieR (0):

Not voting (4): BlondeSoWut, hewitt, militant, ZazieR

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch

Deadline: March 25, 2008, 2100 CST
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
You're claiming you were willing to defend the most obviously scummy play I have seen in a long time because of his meta. I expect you to show me at least one example of him playing differently when he is Scum. And no, examples of him playing like this as Town don't count.
In regards to the most obviously scummy play, he claimed cop when he thought he was at L-1. It was stupid but I don't think it was scummy. He freaked out because he's town and didn't want to be lynched and that was completely unhelpful to the rest of the town but if we hadn't put him in that position in the first place it wouldn't have happened.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by SensFan »

No no no, his scummy play started way before he claimed. I want to know exactly made you see him as being Town, if not for the fact you knew he wasn't your buddy.

You claimed it was because of his meta. So show me games where he indicated he suddenly is half-decent when he's Scum.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:No no no, his scummy play started way before he claimed. I want to know exactly made you see him as being Town, if not for the fact you knew he wasn't your buddy.

You claimed it was because of his meta. So show me games where he indicated he suddenly is half-decent when he's Scum.
No I'm not going to, I don't do that. And I never said that I was 100% fully convinced that zwets was town. I said that I thought he was town. Based on previous games I've played with him I found similarities between his playstyle this game as with others so I thought he was town and I was right.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Post by hewitt »

I'm actually starting to find this pretty obvious who's scum now. Sensfan. Where is all this coming from? Go back and re-read this game. I never once said "oh, oh don't lynch zwets he's a townie for sure". What's with trying to start a bandwagon on me with shitty grounds? Thought I'd be an easy D2 lynch so that's why you didn't kill me during night eh?

Vote: SensFan
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:09 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:No no no, his scummy play started way before he claimed. I want to know exactly made you see him as being Town, if not for the fact you knew he wasn't your buddy.

No I'm not going to, I don't do that. And I never said that I was 100% fully convinced that zwets was town. I said that I thought he was town. Based on previous games I've played with him I found similarities between his playstyle this game as with others so I thought he was town and I was right.
You were trying to halt a wagon on him, and called all of the people on it scummy. I want good reasons for why you were so sure he was Town, when his play was anything BUT Town.

The fact he has played like this as Town before (and I know he has) means shit all unless he plays differently as Scum.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:09 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:I'm actually starting to find this pretty obvious who's scum now. Sensfan. Where is all this coming from? Go back and re-read this game. I never once said "oh, oh don't lynch zwets he's a townie for sure". What's with trying to start a bandwagon on me with shitty grounds? Thought I'd be an easy D2 lynch so that's why you didn't kill me during night eh?

Vote: SensFan
Oh, yay. Some OMGUS thrown in for good measure...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

hewitt wrote:In regards to the most obviously scummy play, he claimed cop when he thought he was at L-1. It was stupid but I don't think it was scummy. He freaked out because he's town and didn't want to be lynched and that was completely unhelpful to the rest of the town but
if we hadn't put him in that position in the first place it wouldn't have happened.
Um. We didn't know he was town. At least most of us didn't.
hewitt wrote: Based on previous games I've played with him I found similarities between his playstyle this game as with others so I thought he was town and I was right.
You aren't getting it. That's not how "town zwet" plays, that's how "zwet" plays. How does he play any differently as scum? We can NOT give players like that a free pass just because they always do it. That's how they win as scum. Look at Nat's scum win percentage. I don't know exactly what it is, but he's always bragging about how high it is. It's because people say, "yeah, that's Nat LOL" and he gets a free pass for it.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:56 am

Post by hewitt »

Uh, I'm not voting for you because I think you suck, I'm voting for you because I think you're scum. You always manage to take what I'm doing and twist it around in a negative way, and that's fucking scummy. I don't think you get it. You can't give anyone a free pass and everyone is equally as likely to be scum. You came into this game with zwets as a target in mind and that to me is scummier then anything zwets did.

And I don't know who the hell Nat is so I don't care.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:58 am

Post by hewitt »

Oh I thought SensFan made both of those last two posts, when I'm saying you in my above post keep in mind I'm referring to SensFan not Kmd.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:Uh, I'm not voting for you because I think you suck, I'm voting for you because I think you're scum. You always manage to take what I'm doing and twist it around in a negative way, and that's fucking scummy. I don't think you get it. You can't give anyone a free pass and everyone is equally as likely to be scum. You came into this game with zwets as a target in mind and that to me is scummier then anything zwets did.

That's a blatant misrep. I came into this game with the prospect of teaching zwet to play. He showed to be completely useless, and incapable of doing anything useful. So he was wagoned.

Ever heard of a policy-lynch? Because we didn't get NEARLY that far with zwet...
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:04 am

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:Uh, I'm not voting for you because I think you suck, I'm voting for you because I think you're scum. You always manage to take what I'm doing and twist it around in a negative way, and that's fucking scummy. I don't think you get it. You can't give anyone a free pass and everyone is equally as likely to be scum. You came into this game with zwets as a target in mind and that to me is scummier then anything zwets did.

That's a blatant misrep. I came into this game with the prospect of teaching zwet to play. He showed to be completely useless, and incapable of doing anything useful. So he was wagoned.

Ever heard of a policy-lynch? Because we didn't get NEARLY that far with zwet...
Go read your posts from when zwets was lynched you were being absolutely no help either. Coming in with bias on certain players when the game is random and every player has an equal chance of being scum is not fair to the rest of the town. Then forming a bandwagon on them for crappy reasons is unacceptable and totally scummy, it is not a town thing to do.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 am

Post by SensFan »

Wake up, dude. People have come into games before and flat-out lynched people because of their terrible meta. I didn't come into this game wanting to lynch zwet, in fact I very clearly laid out my expectations of him. He failed to even attempt to meet said expectations, instead spewing the random bullshit that he always does.

So I wanted him wagonned (at the least). Just like I would expect to be lynched if I ever played like that.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:29 am

Post by hewitt »

That does nooooooooot at all mean people should do it just because others do it. Basically you're saying because other people do it you should do it too and that makes it acceptable. And zwets may have been spewing random bullshit but you were just spewing regular bullshit.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:36 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:That does nooooooooot at all mean people should do it just because others do it. Basically you're saying because other people do it you should do it too and that makes it acceptable. And zwets may have been spewing random bullshit but you were just spewing regular bullshit.
Let's face it. If going into the game, I knew he would refuse to play, I would absolutely be ready to wagon him to a claim in the first page. He's absolutely useless even as Town, and still has equal chances to be Scum. Seems like a pretty good Day 1 wagon to me.

And if you are going to call my attacks (which, by the way, got quite a following, given that zwet was pressured to a claim) bullshit, please break down where I went wrong in my attack.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:58 am

Post by hewitt »

Hold up for a minute, so you planned on wagoning him to a claim? Because that's what you just said and that's exactly what zwets did. So you had it already planned out.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:03 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:Hold up for a minute, so you planned on wagoning him to a claim? Because that's what you just said and that's exactly what zwets did. So you had it already planned out.
Yes. If I knew he wouldn't put any effort into improving his abysmall play, I would have been fine with him going to L-1 (or maybe L-2, just to be safe) before he even posted.

And that's something I feel regardless of my alignment.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:14 am

Post by hewitt »

Okay does anybody else (speaking to everybody but SensFan and Kmd) find this absolutely ridiculous?

So you, SensFan, came into this game with a gameplan to basically screw zwets over and it succeeded. I don't believe for one second that it was to improve his play you can't affect how someone else plays the game and you knew zwets wasn't going to change for you. It was an easy D-1 gameplan for you and your buddy and during night you planned to start a bandwagon on me and now that's what's your attempting to do.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:20 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:Okay does anybody else (speaking to everybody but SensFan and Kmd) find this absolutely ridiculous?
Should I direct you to examples of some of the very best players approving the idea of policy lynches?
hewitt wrote:So you, SensFan, came into this game with a gameplan to basically screw zwets over and it succeeded. I don't believe for one second that it was to improve his play you can't affect how someone else plays the game and you knew zwets wasn't going to change for you. It was an easy D-1 gameplan for you and your buddy and during night you planned to start a bandwagon on me and now that's what's your attempting to do.
Why don't you believe it was to improve his play? I point-blank stated exactly what I was looking for out of him. I got 19 (if I recall, not sure on the exact number) completely useless and irrelevant posts to start the game, most of which were "WHAT?!?!? OMG!!!!!" Any Town worth their salt will pressure a player like that.

And you may recall, but I said as early as Day 1 that anyone stubbornly defending a good wagon is scummy.

Oh, and lets not forget how you shit a brick when I mentioned that I was tempted to hammer DCJ, who flipped Scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Empking »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:Okay does anybody else (speaking to everybody but SensFan and Kmd) find this absolutely ridiculous?
Should I direct you to examples of some of the very best players approving the idea of policy lynches?
Yes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”