Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Aieee!!!!
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Blondesowat

I've basically got a town read on everybody but her.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Militiant, you questioned DCJ a little, but never voted him. Why?

Hewitt, the first mention of DCJ I see from you is "So what the hell's with the L-1 on Darkcoffeejazz?" You also said " I do not think anybody who's keeping Darkcoffeejazz at L-1 right now is being pro-town in any way whatsoever". Did you think he was town?

BSW, you were the other player not to vote DCJ. But you did nothing AT ALL. What are your thoughts on the game?

I'm not ruling out DCJ being bussed, but I think the best start is these 3 players.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:59 am

Post by SensFan »

I'm willing to go with a
Vote: BSW
here, for the simple reason that she hasn't given any opinions.

That's 2 votes, 4 to lynch.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Empking »

Sensfan, you're very good at this game.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 am

Post by militant »

Kmd4390 wrote:Militiant, you questioned DCJ a little, but never voted him. Why?
I usually go on the Internet once a day. I went on one day and did not vote for DCJ because I had just unvoted from my random vote and the following day he had been lynched so had little time.
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
[b]Churchill:[/b] "Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it."
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

militant wrote:
I usually go on the Internet once a day. I went on one day and did not vote for DCJ because I had just unvoted from my random vote and the following day he had been lynched so had little time.
Why couldn't you vote when you unvoted your random vote?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 am

Post by hewitt »

Hewitt, the first mention of DCJ I see from you is "So what the hell's with the L-1 on Darkcoffeejazz?" You also said " I do not think anybody who's keeping Darkcoffeejazz at L-1 right now is being pro-town in any way whatsoever". Did you think he was town?

BSW, you were the other player not to vote DCJ. But you did nothing AT ALL. What are your thoughts on the game?

I'm not ruling out DCJ being bussed, but I think the best start is these 3 players.
I wasn't sure if he was town or not, I don't think it's a good idea to bus players before getting any form or information out of them whatsoever especially this early in the game so I'm glad he flipped scum but I'm pissed that it had to happen so quickly. I don't like lynching players so quickly when we've got a huge deadline is a good idea so yeah I was pissed when he was at L-1 so early over what I thought was no so great evidence.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:11 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:I don't like lynching players so quickly when we've got a huge deadline is a good idea
You think the fact we have a deadline X days away means we need to wait (X-1) days to lynch someone?
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:12 am

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:I don't like lynching players so quickly when we've got a huge deadline is a good idea
You think the fact we have a deadline X days away means we need to wait (X-1) days to lynch someone?
No I like to find out more information from the player I want to lynch before actually lynching them.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:19 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
No I like to find out more information from the player I want to lynch before actually lynching them.
What information did you want from him, a claim?

I have news for you, if you're willing to stop a lynch based on a claim of Power, we're going to lose. The only people that WON'T claim Power are the Townies.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:34 am

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:

I have news for you, if you're willing to stop a lynch based on a claim of Power, we're going to lose. The only people that WON'T claim Power are the Townies.
Don't put words in my mouth. You have a funny tendency to do that. No I do not stop lynches for claims I like to keep them around long enough to try and draw connections between them and their scum buddies.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:46 am

Post by militant »

Kmd4390 wrote:
militant wrote:
Why couldn't you vote when you unvoted your random vote?
At the time when I unvoted BlondeSoWut, if you notice I had a few questions lined up for DCJ to answer. He failed to answer by the time of his death but then again he did not say anything after my last post. I was waiting for him to reply. On a wider scale I think voting him in the same post when I wanted him to answer questions is premature and unfair.
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by veerus »

Vote Count VII:

Kmd4390 (0):
BlondeSoWut (2): Empking, SensFan
hewitt (0)
Empking (0):
militant (0)
SensFan (0)
ZazieR (0):

Not voting (5): Kmd4390, BlondeSoWut, hewitt, militant, ZazieR

4 votes to lynch

Deadline: March 25, 2008, 2100 CST
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

hewitt wrote: I wasn't sure if he was town or not, I don't think it's a good idea to
bus
players before getting any form or information out of them whatsoever especially this early in the game so I'm glad he flipped scum but I'm pissed that it had to happen so quickly. I don't like lynching players so quickly when we've got a huge deadline is a good idea so yeah I was pissed when he was at L-1 so early over what I thought was no so great evidence.
Who said anything about bussing? :?
hewitt wrote: Don't put words in my mouth. You have a funny tendency to do that. No I do not stop lynches for claims I like to keep them around long enough to try and draw connections between them and their scum buddies.
What connections do you expect to get from scum who is going down that you won't get from previous posts or from looking at who voted him and who didn't?
militant wrote: At the time when I unvoted BlondeSoWut, if you notice I had a few questions lined up for DCJ to answer. He failed to answer by the time of his death but then again he did not say anything after my last post. I was waiting for him to reply. On a wider scale I think voting him in the same post when I wanted him to answer questions is premature and unfair.
So you weren't ready to lynch him yet? You wanted questions answered first?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:32 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:

Don't put words in my mouth. You have a funny tendency to do that. No I do not stop lynches for claims I like to keep them around long enough to try and draw connections between them and their scum buddies.
I never put any words in your mouth, I asked what information you wanted. You seem REALLY jumpy, and way overly paranoid.

Combined with the fact it looks like you knew zwet was going to flip Town, and that you were ridiculously upset/worried when I hammered DCJ, I think I'm happy with a
(Unvote) Vote: hewitt
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:28 am

Post by militant »

Kmd4390 wrote:
militant wrote: At the time when I unvoted BlondeSoWut, if you notice I had a few questions lined up for DCJ to answer. He failed to answer by the time of his death but then again he did not say anything after my last post. I was waiting for him to reply. On a wider scale I think voting him in the same post when I wanted him to answer questions is premature and unfair.
Yes. Although he acted scummy which in turn caused me to question him I think it would be unfair to vote him before he had a chance to even defend himself.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

militant wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Yes. Although he acted scummy which in turn caused me to question him I think it would be unfair to vote him before he had a chance to even defend himself.
Fair enough.

Vote hewitt

I think hewitt or BSW is scum.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:14 am

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:

I never put any words in your mouth, I asked what information you wanted. You seem REALLY jumpy, and way overly paranoid.

Combined with the fact it looks like you knew zwet was going to flip Town, and that you were ridiculously upset/worried when I hammered DCJ, I think I'm happy with a
(Unvote) Vote: hewitt
How am I being jumpy? I calmly and clearly stated what I had to say and in way at all was I being paranoid I just get pissed when people put words in my mouth. And yeah you did by first saying that I want to wait an x number of days before lynching someone and then you went on to insinuate that I wanted to stop the lynch for a claim of power which I've never done. And I never said that I knew zwets was going to flip town I'm just fairly confident that he's town.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

BlondeSoWut
BlondeSoWut
Townie
BlondeSoWut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 am

Post by BlondeSoWut »

Im sooo sry. I forgot tht I was playing. Ill post as soon as I can, k?
Show
Hey!!!

"Blondesowut is one of the worst internet trolls I have ever encountered."-Thestatusquo

"Hey Fritzler get another troll. This is mine."-populartajo

"BlondeSoWut is the cancer that is killling MS "-Alabaska J
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by veerus »

Vote Count VIII:

Kmd4390 (0):
BlondeSoWut (1): Empking
hewitt (2) SensFan, Kmd4390
Empking (0):
militant (0)
SensFan (0)
ZazieR (0):

Not voting (4): BlondeSoWut, hewitt, militant, ZazieR

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch

Deadline: March 25, 2008, 2100 CST
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

I actually disagree with the case against hewitt. I don't see why scum would post upset after their partner is lynched. And I've been also a few times sure that someone was town, while everyone else saw that player as scum (see NG 684).

I'm actually more interested in Sens as that hammer is questionable, and BSW as her disappearance was rather 'convenient'.
So I'm waiting to hear from Sens if he actually thought that DCJ was scummy with reasons, and to hear some content from BSW.
Ignore the ''R''
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:29 am

Post by SensFan »

ZazieR wrote:I actually disagree with the case against hewitt. I don't see why scum would post upset after their partner is lynched. And I've been also a few times sure that someone was town, while everyone else saw that player as scum (see NG 684).
Then I want hewitt to explain how the FUCK he saw zwet as Town.
ZazieR wrote:I'm actually more interested in Sens as that hammer is questionable, and BSW as her disappearance was rather 'convenient'.
So I'm waiting to hear from Sens if he actually thought that DCJ was scummy with reasons, and to hear some content from BSW.
Of course I thought he was scummy. I don't hammer people that early if I don't think they're scummy.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:13 am

Post by ZazieR »

Zazie wrote:I'm actually more interested in Sens as that hammer is questionable, and BSW as her disappearance was rather 'convenient'.
So I'm waiting to hear from Sens if he actually thought that DCJ was scummy
with reasons
, and to hear some content from BSW.
Ignore the ''R''
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:24 am

Post by SensFan »

ZazieR wrote:
Zazie wrote:I'm actually more interested in Sens as that hammer is questionable, and BSW as her disappearance was rather 'convenient'.
So I'm waiting to hear from Sens if he actually thought that DCJ was scummy
with reasons
, and to hear some content from BSW.
If I thought he was scummy, I had reasons for thinking so.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”